[email protected]

>2 wins off hot streak achievement, win 10 ranked arena matches in a row
>lose
I'm so fucking salty

XTH FOR THE KING

Just wait until you try for Hotter Streak

send ya one to my empty server, let's become friends

That's true, I guess.

Or if you don't care you wouldn't know either.

>Not caring about our Lord and Savior Icycrits

????

tell your "King" that his days are numbered, /wowg/

soon you will all be free from his tyranny

>nobody cares about the samefag regime
stop trying to post about yourself, everybody knows you samefag because nobody really cares.

you get these eventually just from playing well, get good shitters

Holy shit pvp is like a million times better then pve
It's like instead of just getting an adrenaline rush when you finally beat a progress boss, you get one almost every game

Unfortunately that's not the case. Whether I'm here or not, my name is consistently posted in the general. It's mostly a big meme, I don't think THAT highly of myself, but it's pretty hard to avoid me. That's just the truth.

t. the Kingslayer

It's not even me, and as far as I'm aware the rest of the Meme Regime is asleep. I find it funny that so many people don't believe me when I say I don't samefag.

>this isnt me
>i am not samefagging
>proceeds to reply every post talking about him to get attention
How sad your life must be.

Bet you actually believe you are liked and everyone else hates the "pretenders".

>water elemental suddenly started using his nova without my control during the fight
>every time I summon this fucker he is immediately using nova so I cannot dismount@freeze mobs
How do I fix my pet, wowg? This freaks me out, because you cannot set his nova to be autocasted from spellbook, so it's definitely some weird voodoo going on here.
This skill is not activated by just pressing the button - you have to mouse click it, so it's not a keyboard issue.

>Bet you actually believe you are liked
Hahahaha, no. I'm absolutely loathed apart from a handful of people on /wowg/. But that's okay, you can't please everyone.

Spooky. Time to delete your account and start a new one.

why even make sure everyone knows it's you? it's an anonymous board. you just crave attention

I only loathe you because you stole all the qt wowg waifus

>icy keeps samefagging for attention

>you just crave attention
This has never been a secret, in fact I openly admit it.

Sorry. Want me to make it up to you?

I mean yeah, except for the samefagging part. I just like talking to you /wowg/. Nothing comfier than coffee, barrows, and chatting with you guys.

>i am sad and alone so my only entertainment in life is to shitpost on wowg to get attention.

fucking hell this general

i have a feeling mr "my dude" is behind all of this shiteposting

Aww man, you're EU.

Any US friends that can invite me?

>Another stat squish is coming in the expansion after Legion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Far from it, I got back from watching the Warcraft movie with five of my closest friends a few hours ago. I ended up meeting some really cool people at the movie theater too, and had an all-around good time. Sad and alone aren't things I'm feeling ever, especially not now.

I mean I guess I'm sitting here defending myself against a blatant shitposter so that makes me pretty pathetic, but I'm just tired of this disinfo and projection.

Anyone in the beta have any idea how alt friendly legion is going to be? I only plan on playing two classes, but I have a job now, and my fall semester is going to be a mess.

Between grinding 3 artifact weapons for each spec, hunting good transmog, and gearing up for mythic raiding. Im not sure if I'll have the time to choose between more than one character.

Trying to choose between warrior and warlock at the moment. Destro and demo look fantastic on lock. Haven't done too much research into warrior but i've heard Arms and Prot are pretty meh. But warrior is my favorite class, and Im torn on what I want to play. It doesnt help that warlocks will be sharing a token with demon hunters, which will make pugging raids a nightmare.

How would you make it up to me?

>I mean I guess I'm sitting here defending myself against a blatant shitposter so that makes me pretty pathetic, but I'm just tired of this disinfo and projection.
Yes, the only wrong thing is that you are the shitposter here.

It looks incredibly alt-unfriendly, but what do I know? Apparently there will be a catch up mechanic so you can gain artifact power on your extra artifacts quicker, but I don't think there will be one for alts so good luck. As a severe altoholic I think Legion will kill me.

I don't know, I was hoping you had ideas. I guess since I took all of the qts, you can take the qtiest one: me.

Of course I'm a shitposter, but you're the one entertaining one with a conversation and you're not exactly contributing to the proper nature of the general. That is the very definition of shitposting. One of us!

They did very bad with previous one, so that all gear from burning crusade to pandaria is nearly the same in terms of stats you gain. Leveling is very weird because of that.

>you can take the qtiest one: me.

But how will lynris feel about our relationship?

>icy tries to samefag about being king of wowg when ralph and incestral are in the op
Also who the fuck let ralph make the thread again.

aw, no worries man, GL out there

But Bearheart is the PRINCE of Pandas?

Probably not too happy. Forbidden love.

There is no disinfo or projection, everyone knows you and the samefag regime often samefag about yourself trying to look like you are cool or liked.

How pathetic you have to be to actually samefag so desperately to look cool in a korean anime imageboard, you act like some high school girl trying to become high school famous as if that matters.

Probably just as sad as nizbun flaunting him CM around when it was a carry.

No he isnt, you just added him in your samefag regime last second in order to looks less pathetic.

He barely even plays with you.

Would you recommend the movie?

Would my normie friends enjoy it?

Thanks, you too.

I dunno why you're the only person interested in RAF freebies though.

Movie was cool, first 20 minutes are fanservice though, norms would have to grin and bear it, and forgive it moving forward.

asking again because I only got a few votes.

strawpoll.me/10446087

also, what professions?

Wouldn't know, that firecharger is dope.

also making new friends is fun.

None of that is true though. I like the attention because that is how I am, it's in my blood to be the center of attention. I enjoy it, but I don't mind sharing the spotlight occasionally. Another big part of wanting to be well-known on a shitty general like /wowg/ is befriending some really great people. It's true, I don't always click with the people I add, but when I do it's great. Being able to come home everyday and have a large pool of people I love playing the games I enjoy is a great feeling.

Again, all of this seems like projection. If I was like a high school girl trying to become high school famous, I would metaphorically fellate anons behind the dumpster after class but the truth of the matter is I don't care if I'm "popular". In fact, I'm quite hated on here but it's worth it for the friends I've made.

/blog

No, we add people we unanimously like, and he's easily the nicest person in the general (other than Twig who gives him a run for his money). Also he's a dank memester, we all love him to death.

Do they like high fantasy? If so, possibly. My two non-Warcraft friends that saw it thought it was pretty bad, but one still enjoyed the ridiculousness of it. I'd definitely give them some lore background on Medivh because the movie does a pretty bad job at explaining why he suddenly goes full demon out of nowhere other than "muh fel corruption" which isn't even canonically correct.

That will inevitably end up Disc Priest. Go with Tailoring and Enchanting like a good boy.

>tfw not nice

Rude my dude

tl:dr
You added incestral at the last second because nobody took your worthless group seriously, you are shit at the game at at wowg.

someone on eu server (anachronus) willing to toss me some gold, willing to spend up to 10 euros on paypal monies.

cant be fucked using shady goldsites

>Transmorphic Tincture isn't a toy

Don't need anyone to take me or my friends seriously, because it's a video game general on an anime image board. I know I'm not a great player, and that's okay. Also you might want to work on that anger, you're so upset you're making weird typos.

I can send you one, but I'm not playing WoW atm.

time to sleep

Enjoy the general without me ;^)
Even though it does look pretty bad :o

Need more pandas in the panda edition thread :3

SEND HELP

When you get a chance, that would be cool.

are you suprised? Sis is a cancer to everything he touches.

>Befriending some really great people

You know we're on fucking wowg, right?

Don't forget to cuddle a gnome today

Yeah, it surprised me too. I initially just shitposted, but when I met Khel and Niz my perspective really changed. I've made at least a dozen good friends here. I mean it's Veeky Forums so I hardly ever let my guard down unless I'm certain you won't fuck me over, but it's true. There are cool people lurking RIGHT NOW.

>even ralph considers icy to be cancer and leaves.
How can one person be this bad?

Do you want to come to Illidan Horde?

>believing anything this sociopathic spic shitter says

he has 4 or 5 "friends" tops and a couple of orbiters

his only claim to fame is forcing himself hard enough after all the old avatar fags quit the game

Yeah sure

i hope you don't value your wow account, it's a phishing attempt you fucking idiot

i want those gnomes to bully me!!

It's really not. It's about as legitimate as it gets, I never learn his email and my email has my full name.

Is the prepatch going to end up substantially nerfing HFC as it did SoO?

Ye

Without a doubt. They don't want people who were previously clearing the content to not be able to because of the changes.

HFC already had its nerfs

Which is the worst to grind for:

>Galakras
>Grand Armored Wyvern

the real question is why would you grind for those

I sent you an invite to Illidan, man. Take it if you'd like.

cheaper server transfers: when?

i just hit 100 and unlocked tannan for the first time, the fuck do i do besides click on garrison missions and regret spending money

Wait for the sweet release of de- I mean Legion

literally never

Raid

Minigames in assram

Level alts

Gold farm like the shameless chink whore you truly are deep down

>tfw no big butt fem pander to sit on your face

i mean i'm a shameless chink whore on the outside, but i made all my money in cata and early panda through crafting and now crafting is, as far as i can tell, lolgarrisons

I've been playing the beta some, it's Fun. It also doesn't have fucking clarity of purpose, which is nice.

>tfw this poster will never kill himself
What a bad feel that is.

It's pretty disgusting that Blizzard still charges 20 euros for server transfers while we already shill out 50 bucks for xpacs n 13 for a monthly sub.

We should be able to play the game like it's intended, in a fucking full server.

is 530k gold a lot of gold?

all me

FUCK YOU

Seriously. How does Blizzard keep doing it? I was just getting used to being unsubbed and dealing with my addiction and they fucking drop these news bombs.

Now I have to play because the expansion actually looks good.

Is there new news?

I can't pick a class.

I want to be Shaman but I know Blizzard hates Shamans. Don't want to be a dedicated DPS. All the horde Paladin races are trash. What do I play /wowg/?

Warrior

Warrior or DK

They're the most boring whack a mole class, always have been. Dunno why you'd ever recommend them.

Someone please convince me the new class system is a good one.

Convince me them pruning 20 abilities and giving Demon Hunters 15 buttons is a good thing.

I'll be open-minded, just explain it to me. It's my only issue with Legion.

Depends how many characters you have gold capped.

>boring whack-a-mole class
>2 button mage and hunter exist

demon hunters have 2 buttons friend.

why? because they dont have flashy spells?

They're getting it set up for console release.
That's why the abilities are being pruned.
Blizzard is taking advantage of Sony and Microsoft allowing cross-play..
Pretty soon, WoW will be comprised of as many console players as PC players, just like Final Fantasy.

t. desperate consolefag

That's retarded and based on literally nothing

>new

hasn't shit been like this since cata?
only difference is it just gets worse

This so much.

Fuck IcyShits.

Lmbo true