/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

/gtag/'s first love edition

WASTED: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.34
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/220249028

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10446770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Rumble

tfw will never get this

Second for in the Jungle

>minding own business with friends
>guy comes over in insurgent with heavy combat armor and bulletproof helm
>kills us with auto aim headshots as we're driving
>respawns
>non stop combat rolls while shooting us
>we kill him
>he leaves

Why do these kinds of people exist?

operator time :^)

Anyone on PC willing to help me spawn a hearse real fast?

>Join a lobby
Xx1DEATHxBOSS1xX killed X-Loki-Sixx-X
I should just leave, shouldn't I

Aurora would you be my girlfriend

I wish you could wear the fucking patterned scarves with body armor. Rockstar makes it impossible to complete a PMC look without glitches.

We nearly had the full take.
Fucking kill me.

>Fucking kill me.
Looks like you did a good job at doing that yourself :^)

Jew poll
strawpoll.me/10446770

>join randoms mission
>im so stoned
>i love weed
>just finished fucking my 18yo gf
>made her cry
>she loves drugs
i wonder if i was this retarded when i was 12 and playing samp...

what a shitty poll. it implies that the amount of shark cards must be directly related to amount of ability, which is something that cannot factually correlate

>Black
>probably not even crew #00001 black
guffaw

rockstar pls

also, is there actually a scarf glitch?

>To play fun free roam, Free Aim needs to be enabled
>To play jobs with randoms, since the crew never accepts invites anymore, Free Aim needs to be disabled
PS4 is hell

shark cards don't matter. gta should be about open world chaos and player interaction. the system in place that encourages the purchase of shark card is the very system ruining this game.

>$1M cars
>$2M planes
>$10M boats
>$250K weapons
players shouldn't feel the need to cheat, grind, or buy shark cards, just to enjoy themselves.

>implying anyone grinds to enjoy themselves
they're simply filling the roaring emptiness of their lives

Yes, however it doesn't work with the glitch that lets you wear the militia body armor because it turns your torso invisible.

>join the session, don't look at the minimap markers
>wreck a entire batch of shipment and kill
>one user politely asks wtf I am doing
>turns out it's our crew
>apologise and help out with a few CEO missions to make up for the loss
>have grand time, everyone is extra nice despite earlier setback
haa, this crew is comfy

darn

Third for fumbled heists

>try to sell full small warehouse
>npc helicopters shrek me

w-wew

I ended up hitting a small pebble on our second try, thought the bike could take it. Ended up wasting 25k of our hard earned money.

I was too lazy to open the parachute.

Dum dum, that's Kaz

Why do I even still bother trusting people in this game?

I guarantee you that the next minor update will allow you to wear the militia gear. It's just Rockstar spreading their "content" to fill up an update release schedule.

Kill him over and over and over until he learned his lesson.

>Join a Heist Finale
>Host gives me 5%
>Demand my rightful 20%
>He whines about how "You weren't a part of any of the setups" and how "You have to just stand on a table"
>Leave
I showed him

>militia body armor
am i missing out on something? The only armor i have is the inventory>show armor and the shitty flak jackets

Because you're a retard?
>not shooting him the moment you see his skin color

>buzzard is a must for solo CEO work
>I fell for the savage meme

If you didn't do shit you deserve 15%, 5% is bullshit though

>Didn't wait until the end to leave after fucking things up as much as possible until then

I killed him once and he left afterwards.

>not agreeing and leaving just a moment before the end of heist

wew lad

I wonder how he intends to give the money to the guys who were part of the setups.
Why would anyone do setups in the first place if they can be kicked off from the final so the host can pull bullshit like that?

The armor that associates get to wear if they're given the military look. There is a glitch to wear it, but you can't attach the scarf to it because it makes your torso vanish.

It's also got horrendous clipping issues with anything that isn't a regular shirt.

>not landing on your associates to save time

one of the militia outfits can be glitched into your wardrobe, check 7sins

If it's my heist, 5-10% is the rate for just the finale, 15 for some setup, 20 for most, 25 for all.

Gonna try that out sometime.

Also, rate the PS4 meme team.

oh that one. I hope they fix the clipping thing or add some new ones. A thin plate carrier or just a vest with a bunch of mags on it would be tacticool enough.

THICK
H
I
C
K

>the update broke the traditional hooking methods used by all the full featured menus
>they are all scrambling to spoof whitelisted hooking programs like Windows Game DVR or MSI Afterburner since RS just whitelisted them and reversed anyone's ban that was caused as a result
>while they are working on this, the only kids with cheats are CE GM and teleport scripts and Aimjunkies external tools for aimbots and other griefing

>no way to defend against them, if you run into one of these kids you're fucked because the GTAG menubros are not in possession of their own menus atm

>already ran into a good number of random skiddies

Thats a pretty shitty thing. You are taking the other setup'rs share for yourself.
The guys who did the setups with you are probably getting ripped off the same way with a different host.

It's not my fault they didn't accept the invite. I give people from the last setup a good 5 minutes to join

Maybe they had some irl shit to do, point is if everyone does this then even less people will be willing to join setups.

Given how lazy Rockstar is all they'll do is fix the clipping and release the rest of the VIP clothes that they didn't already. They basically designed the VIP clothes to make people mad and beg for it that way when they released it, which they were always planning to do, they would get in peoples' good graces.

They'll probably up the shares to associates in a balance update when they release the rest of the clothes to make it look like they're nice guys. Or they'll make it so CEOs can adjust wages up to 20% so that the players look like the bad guys if they don't do it themselves.

I should say this. I WANT people to return. because chances are, they were good enough to not fuck everything up since we actually got the job done

I fell for the Reaper meme but I like it.

Reminds me of rickie from singleplayer.
>If anything we should strip features if we want to release an update!

How could they fix the clipping? The armor is too bulky, they either remove half of it or change the animations.

fuck you

why is the rumpo so fun?

>enter game
>2 CEO & me
>ring ring
>little cheetus
>"Don't bother us and we we wont bother you."
>reply
>"F oo k off ku nt I dont give a shit about you."
>you have been kicked from the session

Can you still save that BG outfit with the plate carrier?

Can you use safes to transfer money?
Wouldn't muggers work too?

Spent about 7 minutes pressing W on a tugboat delivery. What a game.

because it's supposed to be holding out while jetboats, helicopters and general mayhem is happening all around you.
You get risk-less money in exchange for boring grind, it's fair.

>early morning
>decide to rampage
>kill a single player 110 times in free-mode
>die 15 times
>player eventually leaves and PMs me calling me a bully

is it right for me to be feeling like this? i mean he could have left at any time

>making delivery
>need to fly nap of earth with a fucking titan through the city

on scale of 1 to 10 how fucked am i

Oh god, that was great. I shot a tank once, and it blew up my truck, which was a good 60 feet away. worth the fail

Maybe he just wanted to be left alone to do his own thing.
I didn't you let him do his own thing?

I agree, it is. Those 7 minutes really made me appreciate just how utterly impossible this would have been in a public lobby. You have to cross this lengthy canal where you're fifteen feet away from either bank and people can probably sticky you quite easily.

It's not the outside that's the problem at the moment. You were never going to get to wear anything on the outside just like the utility vest. The problem is the inside.

All the button up shirts clip it from the inside right now. Even the baseball tees have clipping problems from the inside. Basically any top you can wear that isn't a regular t-shirt clips through the body armor.

They'll just fix that so you can wear it with those kinds of shirts as a cosmetic item.

What was this?

He's a masochist. In reality, he wanted you to pound him in his boipussy.

An update, obviously

What's faster?
Farming fleeca or pacstan?

THere are literally two options in GTAO
>Press W to win money
>Half the lobby jumps in Hydras and blows you up within 2 minutes

3 people cannot stop 12 Hydras at once

what changed?

the amount of hard drive space you have left

You can do CEO work in solo and filling warehouses with same merchandise quadruples your pay.

that's backwards logic. If being in more setups equates to more money, then they would be more inclined to join

I wouldn't stop, user. I attacked anyone moving within a three-block range of me. This one low-level player just kept coming back up to me, trying to take me on with nothing but his Special Carbine and the occasional peashooter. He was so tenacious, too. I assumed he could have left if he was truly upset, but this is just...

Who /comfy cab rider/ here?

PSA: Buzzard was nerfed

Barely hit anything or get shot a few times by Mendoza's pistol and the engine completely goes to shit and the Buzzard is totally ruined.

You raped his innocence, user. He just wanted to sell that Dubsta

no

>Buzzard was nerfed
Why?

Meanwhile, the Hydra can withstand 3 homing rockets now

When I do assassination my savage gets ripped to shreds by fucking small arms fire if I get too close to the targets. I thought it was just the bodyguards in those missions, though.

Did the update fix selling warehouse cargo yet?

Really? Are you memming me?

You what? It's fucked by one rocket

I was flying mine around and got hit by 3 before the engine started fucking up

>no blips on radar
>you can only carry realistic amount of guns like pistol and uzi under the jacket, AR and other big guns on strap on your back that catches cops attention, more weapons in car trunks, limited ammount of ammo
>forced first person with unfucked fov
oh what could have been

this

I fired like 2 rockets directly into a jets range, wasn't even affected. I know they hit, too.

It's not just the NPC fire on the missions, though that is insane aim botting by the NPCs. To verify what I am saying, just bump into something with the buzzard, the engine will make noises and start failing.

Before you could slam into something and do a fucking flip in the thing and it would make a little noise but keep on flying fine. Now it just fucking dies.

> nerf the buzzard
> buff the hydra

Rockstar is a fucking lunatic.

They also fucked with the buzzard's lock on, though that may have been a while ago, as I only started playing again last week. All I know is that I've locked on to a stationary police helicopter while stationary myself, and it went right around the fucker 3 times before hitting it

i agree, we need more tacticool military shit so we can look badass

pic related, best flash game

Oh don't worry. they'll make it so the Kuruma can withstand explosions too.

This just in insurgent now takes twice as many explosives to kill.

Seems fine to me