/twg/ - Total War General

Skarsnik when? edition

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=692490077
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ahhh /twg/… the eternal general

Rollan!

Last, which one?

Ironbreakers all the way, not even a contest, the two other options are jokes in comparison, especially slayers.

pls join steam group chat if you want to play some MP

I need to hone my battle skills.

Attila the Everchosen mod when?

Easy, Ironbreaker

>Morathi will never sit on your face

>that Firebelly
Mountains of Mourn WHEN

Slayers. They're versatile and fast. Don't worry about 0 armour it's not a problem

Ironbreakers. They're just so fucking good. On your main army, you shouldn't have any other melee infantry besides Ironbreakers.

Slayers are completely useless and Hammerers can dish out some damage but they take it equal amounts. As a dorf, you'll be doing most of the killing with your ranged units anyways so Ironbreakers being the toughest cunts around+the moral damage caused by their satchel charges makes them the ace choice.

>Fast
>for a Dwarf

Armored Slayers

Top quality bait

Rape and pillage elven maids when ?

This mother fucker, just how much fucking WAAGGGH does he have going through his veins?

>Implying they won't just be Irondrakes 2.0

Wreck half-human scum for the Lady when?

> Tomb Kings still not announced

All of it

>Grimgor attacks settlement with basically nothing but goblin and night goblin archers
>The AI goes full fucking retard because it has missile superiority
>Grimgor just fucking stands in place as he takes hundreds of quarrels to the face
>Dies after a minute of sustained fire
>The garrison easily mops up the remaining goblins

>when being chivalrous stops being fun

Also the Mousillon model overhaul is awesome, same with Molays magic mod, suddenly vampire lore isnt shit

>go to Veeky Forums
>they tell me Kislev is bear cavalry and hussar county
>they tell me Wissenburg is musket and artillery central
>in the game they are just regular Empire factions who hate the Empire

lords/heroes having more leadership and vigour when - yours get tired after three swings and enemy ones never fight to the death

also endgame monster units much stronker when - it's bullshit that tier one basic ass infantry can overwhelm them, they should be absolute terror on the battlefield

they are actually fast for anybody, 40 speed on infantry is quite a lot

Which mods do I need to start a Mousillon campaign with those custom unit skins?

>valkia will never sit on your face

Factions Unlocker and Mousillon City of the Damned

why would slayer upkeep ever be high? They ask nothing and fight for nothing but a good death. They should be a special 0 upkeep unit.

>"Filthy peasants dare rebel against me!"

Well you can build the gunnery school in Nuln, which gives a factionwide bonus to your artillery iirc. Kislev is sorely undeveloped now though.

Would've been neat if CA made AI for specific factions give priority to certain units.

I use steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=692490077

For whatever reason some mods make factions not show up on the campaign menu, if that happens disable all but this, start a campaign, save, then enable all your stuff

Dunno if the specific Mousillon mod is compatible since that chances models that our modder user does

Is there a mod to remove fog of war from the campaign map?

I just want to see all the factions, not play while using it.

Slayer overhaul mod that adds Fightiness meter to any stack with slayers when?

They told me that Wissenburg is basically an all handgunners/artillery/WW1 army and Kislev is a faction of its own and not just an Empire cosmetic change.

>check out steam forums because I'm bored, wonder what normies think of the game
>first page has a fucking 1000 post feminist thread whining about not enough women

Is no game safe from these people?

it is called endtimes for a reason :^)

>go to metacritic because I expect the game to have fairly good ratings
>bunch of retards complaining about shit that doesn't even have anything to do with the game

BLESS THE LADY FOR THOSE TITS AND ASS

>tfw invocation of Nehek works like it should

Someone should make some mod to rape women when you destroy a settlement that would give +10 leadership or something and a huge malus to diplomacy

Just to spite those normies

Welcome to metacritic user reviews.

Breeding season WHEN =?

What's the best monster unit?

Aren't skelly spearman inferiour to regular ones in everything except fighting against big targets?

Arachnarok

I want to make a Rance LL for the Empire but I can't figure out how to give him an option to raep the women of settlements every time he conquers one.

They got better melee defense, I use them as my early game anvil and swords as my early hammer

Plus I'm fighting in Bretonnia so I expect plenty of horses

>Conquer orc settlement
Oh zog!

The magic mod is pretty great except
>20m range on spirit leech
Yeah nah, I changed that to 50 and 80 for the upgraded version, now it's literally perfect.

They nerfed it because spirit leech is already OP

does anyone have any experiences with russian keys?
found warhammer at 20 euros

A hole is a hole.

Yeah but the damage is also nerfed and now it's pretty useless on ultra unit size, so I changed so at least my caster doesn't have to get into melee range for a mediocre spell.

What settings do you guys use for nice and steady fps?

thats not exactly a 'reasonable' addition to mod in the game.

Who is this semen demon

Everything on ultra apart from shadows, AA and trees

After/along Wood Elves hopefully

It's not. It's how powerful every spell should be. Make it any weaker and it becomes worthless against monster units. Lords should have some innate magic resistance or something, rather than shitting on the single useful spell.

>Implying the Bret factions actually bother to make cav for the most part

It's just men at arms as far as the eye can see

Discuss.

While still looking good of course

It is OP though.

It's basically the entire reason that the tourneyfag "meta" resolves mostly around Vamps despite Empire generally having better units.

Feminist retards are a dying breed. They had legitimate issues to complain about more than 30 years ago. These days the only inequality you'll find between the sexes is in the middle-east. Where these feminists don't want to go because they'd get killed.

Much easier to just sit back in their nice and comfy western world and make up "issues" where there are none. Again though, they're a dying breed and have to resort to outrageous complaints to generate enough attention these days. Give it a year tops and they'll be ridiculed by everyone, everywhere.

I'm digging through PFM, where can I find the parameter to edit Global Recruitment times?

I just want to churn out units fast, I can do so with normal buildings but not Global recruitment

Steam forums are pure cancer and you're a dumdum for going there in the first place

>a year tops
Not while they have a stranglehold over institutes of higher learning, and not while those institutes are still viewed as necessary for "skills-based economies".

there are people in this world who find discussing this a proper use of their time

DINOSAURS WHEN

Remilia VS Mannfred

>Karl Franz vs Arthas

Wut.

God damned catapults mang

That's the beauty of it though, they have the support of the media, most politicians and the institutions. Yet they're still facing a huge backlash from how fucking retarded they're acting. Long story short they fucked up and started pissing off normal people, normal people finally got sick of their bullshit. If it comes crashing down for them now, while they're at their strongest - then they'll never come back.

That bretonnian technology.

tomorrow

That's what you take bats for, and though you had no bats that's what you use your hounds for

How'd you do that?

>Feminist retards are a dying breed.

Not really.

The general public largely considers them a joke and their grievances are generally stupid and/or imagined.

But that doesn't mean they're dying, they have a larger reach than ever before, and it doesn't really matter how stupid an idea is, if any idea gets the amount of mainstream trumpeting that "Intersectional Feminism" currently get then it is going to catch on with some people.

Dismissing them out of hand as irrelevant or impotent just because their ideas are retarded is super fucking dangerous.

They have a complete fucking monopoly on the Humanities in basically every university in America, and while most of the kids they indoctrinate will eventually enter the real world and stop being stupid not all of them will.

I think global recruitment might just be a fixed 2x multiplier. Just edit the normal recruitment times, they're in land_units_tables or main_units_tables, don't remember. Alternatively you could find out how raise dead works and give that to the faction/units you want.

It's not though and I even explained why.

tomorrow

Didnt have bats, they died saving my ass in that battle, and I havent had the chance to build woods yet

Plus it was a siege, they'd get smacked the second they got in there

It's the basic Death spell, it shouldn't be any stronger than say, Fireball.

>Saturday

I'm not dismissing them. All I'm saying is that they fucked up by overreaching so far in to other people's privacy. I've lost count on the amount of times I've seen them label people playing certain video games as sexists/racists etc etc in recent times. People are sick of it, why do you think Trump is so popular? He's not exactly the ideal presidential cendidate but his main purpose is to upset the political balance since right now its all libtard idiocy.

Nah, it's more like fireball should be as strong as spirit leech. There's barely any point in even casting shit.

thats a trebuchet you dumb dumb

>that history channel miniseries that used rome: total war

Easy
>Arthas
>DIO
>Cullens

WH universe a shit

>Cullens

Not that I genuinely want to get into this retarded debate, but the Carsteins are fucking wizards.

There's literally only one thread about one guy asking for a female Leader on the third page of the Steam forum you fucking drama queen

>Arthas(The Lich King)

It was a stupid comparison anyway.

>messing with the Lady's chosen
You deserve nothing less, undead abomination!

Will Bretonnia ever get more units?

They're trash

Any advice for someone who never played a Total War and just bought the Warhammer one?

>but it's now on the third page unlike half an hour ago, how dare you!!!!!

okay tumblr, just take your pills

no, they're at a finished state

Keep restarting til you get good.

Funningly enough, I named two vampire gurls Remilia and Flandre in my VC campaign and had them hang with Mannfred.
The fuck every night after a battle