No education jobs? help me pls

easy to get decent paying jobs where you dont need a degree that i can apply for right now?

free money? instantly?

when you find out, let me know pls

i said jobs you twat

RIP JOBS

Freelance.

If you develop some quick proficiency with web programming (e.g. PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, etc.), you can easily whore yourself out on freelancr and make a decent amount of cash. This is particularly the case if you speak proficient English.

People I know who do so tend to vary in their income but seem to net around $10-20/hr.

I hear there's a demand you could service in truck stop bathrooms.

Befriending truck drivers??

exactly
you make the real cash when they try to pretty-woman you

Restaurant management. Thank me later

CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION.

>implying lonely white, Maine divorcees weren't stuffing down the margarine to fill the empty void in their heart

None. Best job you can get in the US with no edumacation is trucking, and that requires commitment and a loan to get the license for.

Salesman, thank me later

Same thing but as an undocumented Pakistani immigrant in France/Europe?
Getting a job seems to require to have the papers, and getting the papers requires to have a job.

just sent out invites to my cash poker game.

Nobody responded.

Sitting here alone with my cards and chips feeling sad.

Sitting here alone with my cards, chips, and cash feeling sad*

>divorce rate
>consumption of fat products
I see a direct link here

Try Eastern Europe. I hear they're astoundingly amenable to Muslim immigrants.

They sure look like nice folks. For some reasons it has to be within the European Union though, preferably in France or Sweden/Denmark.

Good with your hands?

Find a trade job you think you can do, apply to a union and start as an apprentice.

16z2QkQHjq7Wm1V7MzChtbYTL4th3sqLTZ

Bitcoin lottery.

You put in .1 bitcoin, winner take all.

16z2QkQHjq7Wm1V7MzChtbYTL4th3sqLTZ

Where?

Guess. If you get it correctly I'll PayPal you $20.

suck dicks my man
ez cash, no education needed, plus you get free calories and protein if you swallow