Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: 18.13: TennoGen, Passives, & Reworks
> forums.warframe.com/topic/652752-update-18130-tennogen-passives-reworks/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vnFGJDdp
youtube.com/watch?v=La9YLQx5jA8
youtube.com/watch?v=iVIxSVU5t_0[/embed]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rate my build guys

N I N J A S P L A Y F O R F R E E

Reminder to ignore wiki warriors who think they know anything about frames because they read the wiki/watched some youtube video about it

If a person can't come up with an explanation for why something is bad then they don't know what they are talking about and are just parroting this in hopes that his place turns in an echo chambers worse than the forums or reddit

Machine Guns on MOAs when?
DO NOT FUCK THE ROBOT PROXIES.

Last time I'll post it, simply because the /aco/ thread still doesn't exist. Wanna get it out there for all the people that were waiting.
pastebin.com/vnFGJDdp
Third installment of Ivursa and Ivara stuff. Eventually(see:when I have time) there will be a second part to it as well as a possibility of a third.

that looks ugly desu senpai

>Not finding the sleek to ride MOAs

>implying it didn't already happen
youtube.com/watch?v=La9YLQx5jA8

is that a warframe taking a shit in the background?

could someone please post a shot of solo ivara on endless and the enemies are past level 3000?

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO
I'M GOING TO MOLEST THAT GIANT MOA'S PUSSY

wow, what video did quietteshy show that in?

>tfw no secret Proxy Faction
>No Invasions of Corpus vs Proxies.

Reminder that there is a PR cuck trying to convince people that shit taste better with a little salt and pepper courtesy of DE.

Why the fuck are operators shota/loli? Is it just DE appealing to their young audience?

Notice how in every Proxy Retribution or Rebellion...the Isolator-type Bursa is the only Bursa type that appears there.

reminder that a DE slave is trying to convince /wfg that piss is better than shit and if you complain you are a nostalgia fag.

Shut the fuck up Shinji

Post edge

xth for stop sexualizing literally everything and get some pussy, faggots
do the quests and find out

Isolator Bursa's are the ones with cocks.

WTF are you sperging about now?

This place IS an echo chamber of lost souls, deprived of their will.

Should have asked who Stan was.

I WANT TO RUB MY FACE ON CEPHALON SUDA

Have you see DE's art director?

You wouldn't want to let him near any kids.

>Implying they could hold down an Isolator's aggression and sexual urges.
>Literally the only Bursa that is willing to chase you down room to room and willing to jump to your altitude or Slam Dunk from above.

>Not having different variations of Isolators with either or.
Isolator's asking to /ss/ a Tenno when?

When will it stop?

Reminder nobody should use the frames FAQ in the OP because it contains multiple errors and missing information.

>reading the OP

seriously viper?

Guys, do bleed procs cause gigantic damage? I was playing sortie 3 and hitting a nullifier with a dagger, did pretty much 0 damage to him so i stopped, then 2 seconds later he drops dead.

Augmented Enemy Shields =/= Health

>do the quests and find out
I'm not downloading this shit just to do some "top tier" quality of DE quests

why do you even care then, kill yourself

NEZHA I LOVE YOU PLEASE MARRY ME

He's not real.

I was watching his health though and it wasn't dropping. I realise bleed procs bypass shields, but I never thought they did much damage.

Second Dream is legit good though. Far better than anything Bioware shat out lately.

(you) and (you) should get a room so you can have not only retarded but autistic babies.

I KNOW JUST LET THE BOURBON RUN ITS COURSE

I don't know user

Limbo Deluxe skin when?

>oh no I have no arguments
>b-better start namecalling!
>i'll insult TWO of them at once!
>hehe nothing personnel user

the little friend-clan i joined back when friends got me into the game is dead so i took over and changed some stuff around

anyone need or want in? everything's researched already and it's just me decorating stuff and fucking with the dojo from time to time

is this bait?

shut the fuck up BPNPC

I'll join ya :D
IGN: Higgus

Me! Me! Me!
IGN: Poolboy

Does Brakk drop form LoR?
wiki say yes, but after quite a few runs i got nothing (yes we kieeld tehm and collected tehir drops)
Onyl in Nigthamre maybe, or they have a 2% dropchance?

>I greentext other people
>To make myself feel better
>because I pretend no one is more unique than me
>myself
>and I

You cut the bait in half. I know you were trying to conserve some for later but you're not going to get an actual catch with that.

That emblem looks sweet

are you drunk like me?

HEY MISS MURDER CAN I?

how about updating those fucking pastebins, jesus christ they're older than fuck

t. tierqueer

ok just write "It's dogshit don't bother with it" on every frame that is not loki and be done with it

>Higgus

I might do that. No ratings or anything just: this frame likes duration, or range or w/e.

Going to have to take it up with TEPESH,

Also, pastebins are generally for newfags, if you are not a shitter you should not be looking at the OP every fucking thread.

>doing OROKANGZ M00N spy in public

I'm disappointed though I don't know what I was expecting

IGN: NOMNUDS

Nights of endless grinding
Over and over again I run
Missions there for the taking
Never will I understand fun
Useless to resist the farming
Doubtful I will ever see the sun
Say goodbye as I go coptering

I just want the 4chins emblem on my frames.

Thats the point of the OP you nigger, helping new players. This general has to be the worst, you people are disgusting
>If I cant enjoy the game anymore no one else should XD

I'm pretty sure the newfriends think warframe is some sort of robot waifu H-game at this point

NEW players not braindead assfaggot migrators.

> spent 3 months helping newbies out, teaching them basics, explaining how does everything work, etc
> no idea what else to do in this game

That's no excuse for a shitty pastebin. In fact, it'd be better if it was just deleted. Currently it's worse than useless since it MISLEADS new players into doing retarded shit

Now make a clan and RULE THE SOLAR RAILS WITH AN IRON FIST!!!

Oh wait...

you are nearing the end of your cycle
you came in fresh made mistakes learned and grew
you reached a point where you learned everything but there is nothing else for you to do
so you will pass on your knowledge to the newer goys whose minds and pockets are thirsty for the grind
and when you pass on your knowledge you will...retire
and leave the newer generation to become jaded and pass on their knowledge eventually, completing the cycle once more
you might be thinking you are about to be free
you are about to be dead inside instead

>wanting to be associated with 4chin outside of 4chin
lel

>avatar fagging
how you will get that sweet plat, right?

It's been 3 years
Where the fuck are the dedicated servers?!

my dick

ok, i'll fucking bite. what is misleading about OP?

really don't have enough fucks to read through all that baby feeding bullshit to figure it out on my own and dismiss you.

eat a dick, OP has enough to get new players started. If you want more, play the fucking game. Fuckers want to be hand held until they are MR22.

I remember thinking warframe was an arena shooter with mobs and no real objective besides getting rare drops and PVP. This was all info I got from some fucker in team speak while playing a deader game.

Why won't no one buy from me?

BECAUSE NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU FAGLORD
LOL WHAT A LOOSER

I need lewds, where can I procure said lewds, dear anons. Please dont make me draw my hand is a withered claw right now

I've already explained it multiple times. Just because my responses are similar doesn't mean it's wrong, in fact the reason they're similar is because nobody has done anything about it

>recommends Vitality and Redirection
>recommends Rage, Vitality, max Blind Rage on Ash
>in fact it recommends max strength on several frames that shouldn't use max BR, e.g. Quake Banshee and Credit Chroma
>recommends QT AND Vitality on Chroma (the absolute madman)
>recommends Rage on Chroma
>implies Maim Equinox can also build for buff (without mentioning you need an EV trin)

And that's just a short list of the first couple frames, I'm not reading the rest of this retarded shit.

The sad thing is, even if you fix all the mistakes, the guide IS STILL MISSING A SHITLOAD OF USEFUL INFORMATION.

Not to mention the guide is cluttered with useless info that's directly available on the wiki in much more detail. Shit like how good frames are, which abilities you should focus on, and how to build frames are general questions a guide should answer; shit like "here's what this ability does" and "here's the differences between Ember Prime and regular Ember" can be much better answered by the wiki

The warframe /aco/ thread.
That's archived

Sounds like the pattern should just be a primer with various links to the wiki or quotes from it.

I want to wrote a quick start guide now but that's a bit of an endeavor.

ign: ThanksDE

Google, DuckDuckGo, Bing.

>I want to wrote
Please don't.

Thank ye, dear user.

but a helpful, accurate, top-tier frame guide already exists

I thought second dream was good, what's wrong with it?

So what exactly are warframes? Flesh golems?

Add this shit to pastebin
"How do I stay alive/ not be shit"

You watch this video and learn about not getting hit.

[embed]youtube.com/watch?v=iVIxSVU5t_0[/embed]

Biotech

>Don't take this all around general guide as the final say in everything.

That settles 90% of it right there, the builds are example builds. They are not optimized in the least bit. Raid builds are optimized. Newfags should be running redirection/vitality until they can get their feet on the ground and realize you have to keep moving.

As far as Ash, his build is fucked up and a max range/eff build is far superior. But who the fuck cares? A newfag will be just as happy to spam 4 and clear mercury with the build given.

It's like baseball, you take a bunch of kids out onto a field, explain the basic rules and let them have fun. Your not coaching little league or minor league, or professionals. Digestible chunks of information.

Sorry fatfuck ;_; I would've used steve or something if I wasn´t lazy and found him in a similar sitting position.

no no you were right to use fatfuck

I'm on a phone, I can actually write when auto correct isn't ass raping me.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IVARA YOU GODDAMN APE WHY WONT YOU DROP
Who the actual fuck things Tela is bad when THIS bullshit exists.

4 5% RNG loot checks

>literally defending inaccurate information
guess what? you can do everything you said WITH AN ACCURATE GUIDE ALSO except you don't mislead people who want to continue beyond Mercury

You don't deserve her if you insult her like this.

Given that spy missions take 2-3 minutes, it's really not that bad unless RNG really fucks you.

Will Bo Prime get higher?

>you can dodge bombard rockets

No that's not why bombards are a bitch. They are a bitch because you don't hear them or see them shoot until it's too late as you focus on the rest of the battalion of hit scan bullshit.