Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
CG material translation archive: pastebin.com/jf7CiTya
CG discography archive: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation archive: pastebin.com/bmAEDYJV
ML discography archive: pastebin.com/6NfT3E9k

New here? Question about the games? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links:
pastebin.com/jMdrYzmg
Please check the archive of materials if you're looking for something older, or check the most recent news post for newer things.

Ongoing:
April 24th to June 19th: iDOLM@STER official shop promo in Shizuoka 109
May 6th to August 28th: iM@S Platinum Stars theme for PS4 releases (free for a limited time)

Upcoming:
June 15th: Cinderella Girls Passion jewelries! 003 releases
June 22nd: Cinderella Girls Starlight Master 03 Hi-Fi Days releases
June 23rd: Ritsuko Akizuki's Birthday
June 29th: Cinderella Girls Cool jewelries! 003 releases
July 12th: Million Live manga vol. 4 with original CD releases
July 13th: SideM 1st STAGE ~ST@RTING~ Live Blu-Ray and SideM 2nd Anniversary Disc 01 release
July 19th: Azusa Miura's Birthday
July 20th: Platinum Master 00 Happy! releases
July 22nd: Million Live Backstage volume 2
July 25th: Million Live Anthology volume 3
July 28th: iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars (PS4) releases

Latest news posts: → + →

Which idol is more likely raped by delinquents in her school constantly?

DJ Chieri!

Hell yeah motherfucker.

Mio.

D-D-D-D-D-D-DJ CHIERI

Quiet, Chieri, idols were sleeping.

Chieri is a hottie.

what a cute Cherry

Something wrong with her right leg.

Post-Intense Taiko session competitive hatesex when?

More rock than Riina.

Oh yeah, Chieri's birthday was my birthday.

Something wrong with your face.

Anzu @ 27 years old.

I'd cuddle her. And her VA.

That was uncalled for and unnecessarily rude.

I feel no sympathy for this fake NEET.

Finding four-leaf clovers with Chieri!

Jesus

can't save you now

Smashing Pumpkins with Chieri!

No, literally; the band with an idol for a guest singer.

You called?

I feel no remorse.

No, no - Chieri. She may be an angel, but she's not our lord and savior.

Even with it being the easiest song on master, still managed to get into a room with someone who failed to FC Onegai Cinderella.

>Chieri
>hatesex
How?

I know, right? Amazing card

Who is the most homosexual Idol?

There can only be one Taiko Master in 346.

Touma. Without a doubt.

Way to go, Minami.

The guys from SideM.

Some SideM guy

Friday, Chie and cuddling

Mmm.

Touma, a guy from SideM.

>Stigmata Patterned Accessories.

Holy Shit, I only noticed this now.

Would you sell out one of your idols, because you want to marry on the another?

Friday night Chihiro.

I saw this and thought about posting it but it made me feel bad. Minami didn't deserve this.

Ndurr what? That logic literally makes no sense. Hentai logic never makes sense.

Am I the only one who thinks Chihiro's new lines sound a bit off? Maybe I'm just not used to them.

If it was the same case like this? Probably.

I would sell Nino and Ranko in a heartbeat.

Your face is a bit off.

I would sell Mio, but she would only go for half price.

I sold my original account with Ranko, Akane and Karen and bought a new account with Miho, so I guess I already did.

Why?
Mio is fun idol, so it's better to keep her around

ARE YOU FUCKING STALKING ME OR WHAT?

You replied to me first! Twice!

Reading comprehension user.

Producer and Anya wanted to get hitched. 346 apparently wanted to transfer Anya away for another department/project whatever. Producer and Anya can't tie the knot because of influence from work probably due to contracts and shit.

Producer made a below the table deal with creepy doujin man who is presumably someone who has a certain level of influence.

Creepy doujin Man muscled in his control to make 346 let Anya and Producer go. In exchange for this, Producer gave away Minami as payment to Creepy Doujin Man.

Producer and Anya get wed in bliss, Meenamee becomes Creepy Old Doujin Man's sex slave in bliss. Everyone wins.

It's not that convoluted and it's still relatively sensible by doujin standards.

This is getting too spooky, I'm out.

>doujin
Who cares

Then there's this monster

How much did you sell it for? If it was the newer Ranko, I would've paid up to $500 for it.

We'll meet again.

No, it was the non limited Ranko. I got $80.00 for it, bought the new account for $40.00 and spent the rest in jewels for Chihiro's sake.

It's not about literal understanding on face level. Even by hentai standards with idol doujins, since when did something as retarded as WORK ever keep two people from obtaining the personal desires?

Besides, the whole "well I got officially cucked, might as well enjoy the shitty treatment with someone else" is...well, it's always, ALWAYS inherent with rape doujins, but that's no sensible excuse.

Goddammit. This sort of shit used to put me in depression fits; now I just get pissed off failing to try to deconstruct some logic out of it.

Jesus tap dancing Christ. You niggers need to stop thinking so much about some shitty doujin.

You're talking about a genre where a cellphone pic of an underage girl's exposed breasts can be used to force her to do quite literally anything with you, including drinking your pee.

I want to titfuck Mio until I collapse.

>since when did something as retarded as WORK ever keep two people from obtaining the personal desires?

Relationship scandals can seriously fuck up anyone in the entertainment industry. Between fan outrage, rumors and whatnot it's a very volatile thing to be playing with.

>Besides, the whole "well I got officially cucked, might as well enjoy the shitty treatment with someone else" is...well, it's always, ALWAYS inherent with rape doujins, but that's no sensible excuse.

Well, yeah.

But that's why Mind Break is a thing. It's a kind of fetish. Don't get asspained about it.

Also. It's a fucking doujin. It's supposed to get blood flowing in the head below. Not the head above.

Why can't I do a live in the event?

>Tulip comes up
>everyone spams ヤバーイ

>Any song comes up
>闇に飲まれよ!

Doujin discussion is fucking intense

>not spamming がんばります before playing

I love Koume! i'm going to make her my wife!

Touma is straight

Caravan >>>>>>>> live party
Lets tweet with #bringbackcaravan until its become trending topic in japan

>when you get a song you deliberately haven't played and it plays on default 6 speed

Sweet just like Bride of Frankenstein

Well, no, I realize "m-muh idol scandal!" is practically a human rights violation in Japan; I'm just musing the fact that a fucking doujins plays that straight, ironically enough.

And I'm not always this asspained; it only happens when I try to unironically read a doujin, especially of the rape variety, and forget I'm reading a parody of far-fetched standards. It's like when my dad deliberately watches some shitty horror movie to see what it's about and I catch myself actually watching it, paying more than a half-mind's attention, and hating myself afterwards.

If we're organizing Twitter protests we should bitch about Shizuku's SSR model until they rework it to make her look like a character from a Mogudan doujin.

>Shizuku SSR

Hot damn.

You reckon she's a wild one?

15 stars are pointless now

In bed? Nah she's probably very sweet.

Stars have always been pointless.

Hey Pumpkaboo

It's not like there'll never be another caravan. It's like expecting standard token events to disappear after groove events became a thing.

match is starting soon

the drop rate is suck ass too
I dont enjoy while i playing the song
In my head i must FC or lose that the reason i dont like co-op system
#bringbackcaravan

Where's the Million Live cards update? Did I miss that in the last thread?

You seem to miss the point.

Minami loves to have her ass grinded.

Already ded.

DOOKIE AWAKENS

Her model is just fine, don't be a faggot.

>Got rid of duki

Good we might win this time.

If wanting the 3D model of a character with canonicaly enormous tits to have enormous tits is being a faggot then I don't want to be straight.

Not him but, I'm thinking her model is generally bugged. Her breasts don't move at all in her SSR, compared to her N. I don't get it? Is it because she shows cleavage?

Fumi I'm staring at your swimsuit.

I clean the cache from time to time to get loading bars again.

I love you, Chihiro Baker-sensei.

I didn't clear my cache and got a load bar for ALL dupes.

I sometimes get loading bars for dupes too, fucking hell.

you can alter the speed with the button with the wrench on the upper right corner

I'm late on noticing, when did they expand the selection on idols when there's dupes in a live? It used to be just some Ns, now I've seen a few Rs as well. Or is that just for this coop event?

sex with twintails idols
also happy birthday cherry