/slg/ Second Life General

our hero
prev. thread Getting Started Guide: pastebin.com/pnnQtCDx
Shape Guide: pastebin.com/2pAKs7ub

For an invite to the Veeky Forums group, contact any of these people: pastebin.com/dyU3Zgqj
For other groups, paste these into your chat and click the link it creates to see the group info, and click the Join Now button:
Veeky Forums group: secondlife:///app/group/573a69eb-f90d-cfcf-daef-abf258c46191/about
/x/ group: secondlife:///app/group/309c8d64-3f92-ab12-68af-41820f67b120/about
/toy/ group: secondlife:///app/group/a2e063d9-413b-ab4c-6c3a-27ac87d38620/about

Other urls found in this thread:

marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/183243?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I';'m gonna fucking cum inside caylum

Caylum eats ass

Roleplay is banned in my store.

Take your tilters off because no-one needs to know that you're "someones's slut." Hold your tongue if I'm at store level when you buy anything unless you want to get more than you paid for. Remove your stupid collars — they aren't as effective as RL collars anyway, and OC in particular is loady as fuck. (Just count the damn scripts.)

If you like my work, buy it. If not, I don't need you or your roleplay affectations disrupting my peace.

Just to be an arsehole, I’m moving the store down to 2 KM.

That puts more physical space between me and any roleplayers who might still want to buy my stuff. Of course, they can still use the tram to get up here, but what concerns me is physical distance. I can alter the tram path at will.

slurl?

I’ve washed my hands of RIKUGOU and those who wear it.

As someone who has recently found they can make a complete avatar from zero successfully, including meshing and rigging it, I realized that creating for a bunch of known roleplayers was an abuse of what skills I have.

It is not serving me in RL.

I don’t build for you. I never did. I build because I enjoy creating things. But you people — there is no reality to you. You hide your real lives always. F*ck your sh*t and your evasion and the lies you spread about MY work.

Work that is more real and more present than you ever were.

You RP crowd can go f*ck yourselves. Oh, wait, you do that already. Ok, jump off a cliff, then. I’m a builder first, last and always, and I need no praise from the likes of liars for doing what I have done since the days of the original UNREAL game.

I may need money, but I don’t need it enough to deal with your idiot roleplay on my land, or your idiot lies-spreading ruining my days, or your idiocy in general, and I have no use for you when none of you have the balls to be a real-world friend.

This the other shoe falling. F*ck you. All of you.

Tags: Second Life, My Place, Zebria, Nekospace2, N3K0-01, Tai Chi, Telling It Like It Is

Who is this person?

secondlife:///app/agent/2a85445a-a17f-4641-a731-8b86ded5696c/about

store owner of nekotech, aka rikugou autist, join his group if you want to hear his daily life

New to this game. Does anyone have some advice on how to get started?

post name

I don't want to be harassed in the game though.

Nice balls dude. They are bigger than your cock.

k bye

IM me suiseiseki.ort

Search is your friend, use it to find Sims, Events, Groups, and People.
Join groups that share interests in what you're looking to do. Talk to the people in the group so they can direct you to the sims and where to get gear for your avatar. A lot of times people will give you free stuff just by being in the group.

You can also type in Free in Search and it will give you a list of places that have free stuff.

If you get stuff that's boxed or buy things off the website's marketplace you have to unpack it. To do this you take your stuff to a Sand Box, just search Sand Box. Go there pull the item from your inventory and drop it on the ground. Click on the item and choose "Open". The items will then appear in your inventory.

The Marketplace also has a lot of free items to choose from.

I didn't tell you to talk bitch I said come hop up on this dick

Glad to see you like my dick now come suck on my cum dispenser while I grab me a piece of that ass you idiot

shut the fuck off idiot bitch retart

suck my asshole retarded go die today

Time:6/10 3:00 p.m.
Duration:2 hours
Location: New Caelestium, Jousting List, Archery Range, Combat training on Apus
Host: Duke Hacker Ventris (hacker.jannings)
Category:Games/Contests
Cover: FREE

Please join us this Friday as the Realm of Caelestium holds its first joust since its opening this year. We will be jousting on the star list and standard lances will be used. the board open at at 2:30 pm and the Lance splitting fun begins at 3pm. A good time will be held by all, see you there!

no, tomorrow, not today

FUCK

Remember:

Canada fucking sucks

shit you asseshole

Remember:

When you ERP with Taser you are doing ERP with this

LOL omfg NO

post bumhole

what noooo
lol to funny dam good post very funny much better than the rest of the thread tbqh

she look chunky

Are there any guys pretending to be girls in Veeky Forums that ERP? It's my fetish.

besides me and you, I think 10

No, I'm a guy that pretends to be a futa, there's a difference.

>tfw u cum in cat and she hiss at benis

mmmm
cums
mm

cum????

why would you do that

go home and stay home canadians this in an american board adam and eve not Jacques and Pierre
justin trudeau is not my president

archiplex (bavey1.rikichi)
professional cuttlefish (eyeflies)
vent (judico)
noelle.pk3 (moosethehuman)
lyrasaurus (lyraaheartstrings)
suiseiseki ort
kiki (kichaza)
MR. COOL "SLICK" ICE (lupinsinister)
Notim Portant (leetheknight)
Taser (taser.fhang)
Slab Squatthrust (clarington.macintyre)
Frederick Burckhardt

the only guys pretending to be girls there are Archiplex and Noelle

no the guys pretending to be girls are all here
vent (judico)
suiseiseki ort
kiki (kichaza)
Taser (taser.fhang)
Frederick Burckhardt

this desu

no you fools you imbeciles as explained it is all here all the women trannies of Veeky Forums

most of the girl avatars are actually played by girls. Then some of the ironic ugly guy avatars are also played by girls.

Archiplex gets on mic sometimes and has a guy sounding voice
Bodyslut gets on mic rarely and is a big black man

don't know about the others, but

Moose, Sui, taser , kichaza, lyraare actually girls.

No they aren't, Archi and Noelle are trans, Kichaza is a German guy, Taser is a guy and Lyra is some ginger from NY

lol no they aren't you're talking shit

transgender=/=girl

all of those people you listed are biologically male, two of those people are lying to themselves about that fact

that's awfully transphobic of you.

it's the same kind of dress, accessories, and head piece that taser's avatar wears.

Which ones are the trannies?

Archiplex and Noelle

archiplex and noelle whom are also dating which is great because if they ever undergo HRT they'll become self destructive and take it out on each other and slowly fall apart as a for real online couple instead of taking out their toxic hormone-induced rage on their friends.

>145113673
vent (judico)
suiseiseki ort
kiki (kichaza)
Taser (taser.fhang)
Frederick Burckhardt
all of these users are women offline and if you can't respect them for what they are Im gonna have to ask you to leave this general and take your half assed views elsewhere

I (kichaza) am an Austrian guy and am very much fine with that, I'm only a girl in games of pretend.

Germans are cucks, I'm not a German.

if they're dating then why do they ERP/poseball with other members of /slg/?

is it an open relationship?

probably because they're too afraid to ask the other to stop as they risk suffering the wrath of an unprovoked meltdown followed by a day or two of avoidance and then trying to talk things out and reevaluate their relationship, ultimately changing nothing and producing more ammo for the next spontaneous argument

you sound bitter, like you've done it
thats sad user dont project your failed relationships on other people

fuck dating trannies, never again

Actually I got engaged to my current fiancée last month, not many problems across my board aside from my poor cooking and me being a night owl, sorry if that hit a little close to home for you but some of us actually have fairly successful/okay lives and don't actively try to chemically change our biological gender.

have you ever been friends with a tranny before? generally that's how things go when they try dating, they're living train wrecks

I posted about this a few generals ago, and yeah, if they aren't dating anyone then they take it out actively on their friends and then wonder why no one wants to talk to them or why they're being ignored

they have no one to blame but themselves

I usually keep my MtF trans friends at arms length in case they go psycho so that I don't have to deal with them and can just block them or unadd them

What pranks can you pull in someone's sim?

give everyone a wedgie

How many of you actually build things, make clothing etc. ? Do you have a store, or do you just make stuff for your own use?

i can't stop mousing over it

Deform their terrain if they left it on.

wow nice pictures. You seem cute.

SLURL?!

store:

marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/183243?

Remember:

Sneetans isn't Veeky Forums. It wasn't /d/ It was just a sub-group with no affiliation with /d/ or Veeky Forums. There's more to /slg/ than just Veeky Forums and /d/. Also Chaika did nothing wrong.

yeah it's also entirely irrelevant

chaika did this wrong

Oh shit waddup! It's Lee here guys! Can you go bully Caylum for me while I'm offline, haha thanks.

why would lee and caylum even have beef

you guys amaze me with your rivalries

He said he didn't like the "Dat boi" meme, it's my favorite to be quite honest, so if you could go bully him that'd be nice, thanks, I can't get online right now.

shut up autist

Lee is photogenic , creative, and very funny. He is one of Chaika's favorites.

Hey guys can you all post the Dat Boi meme for me? I really love it, thank you.

official chaika favorites list?

i want to know who to block

vagak.zemenis

leave an item that makes a loud fart then disappears

belone.delicioso HAS JUST BEEN DOXXED

BORN: JULY 16, 1911
DIED: APRIL 25, 1995

you mean to tell me after all these years you didn't know?

>people on /slg/ that actually send dick pics

why?

Am I supposed to look at it and think "wow! I should give this guy my skype! then maybe I will fly to where he lives and fuck hiM!" ?

who did this so we can ban them

YEAH

lupin.sinister

sorry forgot to attach image, he sent me a picture of his dick and asked me to suck his dick and promise not tell his boyfriend but I'm going to do the opposite and let all of you know how much of a sick fuck he is

who is this weenie man and why is he always posted

me irl

god can you stop posting my fucking picture, I found that you ripped this from my daddy erp thread and it's really pissing me off that you're deciding to post my picture, can you stop before i file a police report.