flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10405830
youtube.com/watch?v=XtWx5PsL1BU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Use DSCM

first for bloodring is actually broken

tfw no bf

Abyss Watchers and Twin Princes are two of the best boss fights in the entire series.

Post ashen fashion or faces!

Any suggestion on good places to hide in the undead settlement? Or suggestions on good places to hide throughout the game for this?

I'm SL25 and want to farm souls this way and also help out the fun police. Also, do giant seed drops stack? Like if I do that all day and tens of invaders die from one of these runs, do I only get 1 seed or do I get a bunch? Or is the only way to get a bunch of seeds to dupe them with a friend passing them back and forth?

--- NEW SL META POLL ---

PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED META LEVEL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY

strawpoll.me/10405830
strawpoll.me/10405830
strawpoll.me/10405830
strawpoll.me/10405830
strawpoll.me/10405830

OPTIONS HAVE BEEN LIMITED TO 80, 100, AND 120 SINCE THESE WERE THE TOP 3 CHOICES IN EVERY PREVIOUS POLL

IF YOUR PREFERRED LEVEL ISN'T LISTED, PLEASE CHOOSE THE CLOSEST AVAILABLE OPTION

>Abyss watchers
better than 4kings
shouldn't have been able to use crit attacks on them

in for poise

I think I just fucked up

hey guys, i'm working on the mound covenant right now, where's the pvp arena for DS3?

with the new caestus will straight quality or quality/hollow get more ar for the same amount of points?

REMINDER TO BOOT UP DAS1 AND START INVADING

LET'S SEE THOSE GIANTDAD TWINKS

These polls are the cuckiest things I've seen on this board to date.

People are not going to stick to a level meta anymore; those that do are either going to sit at 80 for NG or 120 for le pontiff arena pvp. Period. Those people aren't even a majority, either. People are going to be at every level inbetween 1 and 300, and there isn't anything wrong with that

These polls every 5 fucking minutes are basically just spam

Area just after Pontiff's boss fight

> with the new caestus will straight quality or quality/hollow get more ar for the same amount of points?
Quality builds always have less points invested compared to quality/luck. Quality/luck will always get more damage though.

>tfw 12th try
>I literaly cannot parry pontiff's first attack anymore
My gud has departed... I guess I have to fight him without parries for once

why is she so sad.

Thats a big mistake, for a big father.

>go into blighttown
>get assfucked
>go into catacombs
>get assfucked
>go into that forest place
>get assfucked

i'm lost. this game makes me feel like a retard

>Not using estoc turtles

Show them they aren't safe from the bestoc no matter where they go

Should I make a great sword/long sword build for ds3, currently using estoc and I heard it got nerfed, plus I'm getting my ass handed to me slightly
Never really been a UGS fan but feel like seeing how I do with them

>makes you take significantly increased damage
>only benefit is making rollcatching harder
Not that great, desu.
If you're taking a significant amount of damage in duels from your rolls being caught, you're likely just bad at the game.

Those are all level-appropriate areas, you just suck.

time to stop playing

>these kinds of people actually exist
wew

I beat him on the first try on my first playthrough with just a 2H lothric knight long spear and rolling.

Git gud.

The only hard part of blighttown are toxic blowdarters.
Catacombs are easily skipped by using two drops.
Half of darkroot Garden is entirely optional.

Did you clear lower burg/the depths?

otherwise

I like the concerned look on my female characters.

HULK SMASH

Invasions for days on shitbox

Nice job idiot

nice ginger bread house

Epic trolls /b/rothers!
Pool's closed lmao
we r legion amirite?

My dad still beats me if my face gets bruised, don't give up

(You)
>doing this
>a red comes into the puppy room
>he pauses...
>he pulls out a bow!
>uhoh
>and shoots a puppy
>and dies horribly
Oh well. If he'd seen me and shot at me I would've just stood there and let him.

If you already rang the bell up at the Parish, go back to Blighttown and keep on truckin', consider upgrading a weapon to +5 at Andre if you haven't.

I bet the girls love you for it

>mfw all my possesions are fine
>my right hand hurts like fucking hell due to punching things

I understand your pain, I think I have small fissures or something in my fingers

>tfw bf
and hes a twink too, life is good familaincinos

i must have missed something because i do fuck all damage and die from 2-3 hits
i actually cleared darkroot garden before anything else
in blighttown there's some midget thing that kills me in one hit and i do no damage on it
yes cleared those it only took me like 10 hours
after the bell gargoyles yeah
it was all very hard now after the sewers it's literally impossible for me

help

Do you want a medal now or
I beat him now simply because I did not try to do it with parries. He is fairly easy once you get the hang of his moveset

Wow calm down user, it's just a GAME.

>100 got a little bigger
>120 got a little smaller
WE LIVIN
but honestly, since SL 80 is basically the highest you can go for invasions, I'm tempted to bump more of my builds up to 120. The odds of running into people who are a different SL are the highest at 100, and that'd likely be the case even if it were the majority.

>People are going to be at every level inbetween 1 and 300, and there isn't anything wrong with that
The existence of an agreed upon meta doesn't imply there's anything wrong with that. It's a meta for people who want to fight with equal resources.

>basically just spam
Considering that pretty much everyone has voted, yeah. With the rate that votes are coming in, compared to the amount already there, there's going to be little to no change.

beating him without parries takes more gudness than otherwise. Parrying can be riskier on bosses, but its easier.

>master key on first playthrough
Do what the chainmail guy said and find the undead church. Judging by the fact that you dind't mention getting assfucked there, I'm going to assume you missed it. If you've broken through the forest and found Andre the blacksmith, you're basically there already. If not, you can go find the parish from firelink shrine and go on the non-masterkey path.

My younger brother has a beanbag chair he keeps in his room for throwing his controller. He sits in a metal folding chair just so that he has something to throw his controller at.

That wall, what the fuck? Where do you live? Is your house made out of carton?

> i must have missed something because i do fuck all damage and die from 2-3 hits
Upgrade your weapon to +5. You also get large Ember in the beginning of the Depths, which allows you to upgrade your weapons to +10 with large titanite shards.
> in blighttown there's some midget thing that kills me in one hit and i do no damage on it
How does it look like? Is is the Parasitic Wall Hugger?

is there no bullet editor for DaS1?

str pyro or dex pyro? god damnit

Parry a little sooner than you would think.

It's all clientside so I doubt anyone bothered

* Warmth healing increased from 10 per second to 35 per second. It can now heal 2100 hp over it's 60 seconds duration.

Ok now this is ridiculous

oh rip

i cant wait till literally every ganksquad has 2 people running this as well

it's grey, it's on the bridge, it's blocking the way and fucking smashes hard
which blacksmith? the one i found after clearing undead burg, near the forest, doesn't do these upgrades

>after the bell gargoyles yeah
>now after the sewers
oh, nevermind what I said about masterkeying

you should have found an ember early on that lets you upgrade weapons more

not even their worst change this patch

>jailer robe and squat gesture don't show your character's butt anymore
literally what the fuck

The invader is the one who has trouble healing, so this helps more than it hurts.

Well it worked, 5 hours of the same zone and I finish it after losing my mind

>read about DS1 revival event
>get on lvl 32 character, place sign at gargs and alt tab
>10 minutes later
>0 nodes
DED GAME

Sometimes I get so mad tears start flowing from my face but wow, even i'm not fucked up to destroy my stuff because of games.

>go into 4 kings blind not knowing they were coming
>FUCKING PANIC
>oh, oh no, they're retarded

shame really

also does anyone have that 4 panel comic strip with the dog spamming parry and the guy beating it to death?

That robe had tons of clipping issues, not just on the squat. I gave up on my Jailer cosplay because it looked so dumb.

If you're using the normal upgrade path get the large ember from the butcher's room and give it to andre. It's right after the capra demon fight.

honestly I'd rather put a cheap to fix hole in my wall before crying over a video game

> which blacksmith? the one i found after clearing undead burg, near the forest, doesn't do these upgrades
He does, if you give him Large Ember. Any blacksmith can upgrade to regular +5. And you can ascend your weapons into +6 and then continue upgrading regularly at any blacksmith up to +10. At +10 you will need to find Very Large Ember and ascend your weapon to +11 and then upgrade it to +15. Upgrading your weapons is pretty convoluted in DS1.

Just invaded someone in DaS with a billowing black flame aura. What the hell was it?

What would that be?

youtube.com/watch?v=XtWx5PsL1BU

Unbelievable. At times I wonder if From just picks up the cheapest staff available to maintain their games after release.

Well and I'd rather contain my rage within me even if it has to physically manifest somehow than act like a psycho with no self-control.

Either gravelord eye of death effect or that black curse thing that's in the files but not properly ingame

Is there actually anything to do here other than charge right in?

I'm getting stone cold nothing in DaS 1 online activity. Not even orange messages. Is it still broken or something?

No. He can handle it on his on as well.

You can shoot him with arrows

I forget
is everyone playing DaS on a specific download region on PC or does that shit not matter?

As the old DeS adage is written.

"Run straight through"

Area, SL? I'm getting plenty of invasions on the SL10 Giantdad twink, got invaded in Sens funhouse while getting the SL99 to Anor Londo 3 times.

Considering the stat requirements, that's really not that much of an overshoot. Bountiful light has identical requierments and near-identical focus cost and heals 420 hp (haha I used the meme number), and since it can heal enemies and you can be pushed away from it, it should be at least double if not more. It used to only heal an estus flask's worth of HP like bountiful sunlight. 25 hp per second would probably be ideal.

nice fashion senpai

>tfw still need to get some +2 rings for the archivement

whoever thought this was a good idea can go fuck themself.

why does the fucking wood grain ring even need a +1 and a +2 version?

fucking thank you

It's for when you want to fight Yhorm with the Stormruler but your L2 button is broken.

>torturing achievement fags with borken covenants

Whomever hates from for this is an idiot.

Who /antiquatedset/ here

Undead Burg, SL13
I should at least be getting orange messages. Not even expecting a billion summon signs. But I seem to be in stealth offline mode.

Probably the latter since they're a twinking Russian in The Parish. Thanks.

Yeah, they're like idiot gankers built into a boss. They could just all attack at once, or attack perfectly out of phase to stunlock you, not to mention kite you with their superior mobility and reach, and they actually let you hit them. Abyss watchers at least has a cannonical reason for why one turns on the others, and they never really have enough power to gank you in the first place, so you get the impression the boss isn't just an idiot.

Axes are faster in DS3 now

Are you using DSCM? If not download and run that

>Farron memsword with full scaling has 500AR
>Just barely more than a raw dragonslayer axe
Que?

>already grinded for Darkmoon blade
>TWICE

I've developed a stockholm syndrom kind of relationship towards silver knights but killing blueberries with a darkmoon blade buffed weapon is fun.

>The boss isn't just an idiot
>can be chain R2'ed to death

>tfw just mechanically running through dark souls 3 now
>nothing actually better to do with my time
I can feel my eyes crossing sometimes.

WHAT
ive never noticed that statue being there

not his fault parries are broken
though I should have said "isn't as much of an idiot"