>Events schedule for June:
6/8 - Miscolored Memories
~6/6 - 6/14 - Tales Event Re-run
6/9 - Defend Order Release
6/13 - Defend Order Returns (maybe)
6/13 - 6/23 - Tales Event Part 2
6/23 - 6/30 - Celestial (All 4 Style)
6/30 - 7/8 - Scenario Event

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous thread:

water

I saw Siete at a grocery store in Zinkenstill yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Tiamat Bolt Omegas in his hands without paying.

The Harvin at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those with Renown Pendants first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the Bolts and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each Bolt and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Why does she have no tits?

I cum to Heles.

Beacause she is a little girl.

Monkey

Then how did she get pregnant with my baby?

Precocious pregnancy is still a thing.

it was a chain burst

>using exp fodder for a weapon
Reminder this is the shit you have to carry when joining the idolfag guild. Don't do it.

So if Milla is the lord of spirits and can control the elements then why is she stuck on the weakest element? Or was it all lies?

>being jealous of someone having a lucifer and SSRs

>level 15
Pretty sure he's just using it to level faster.
Which means he's dumb as fuck.

Foreshadowing, Fire will become the strongest element

Maybe he doesn't have a light gun.
But then again that's weird since ST just ended.
Using a fodder weapon or fodder summon is the truest sign of poverty, only the poorest of poor had to go through the suffering of using an exp harp.

So for this Asteria mobage, you just get Yuri, do all of your premium draws, throw the members with the strongest attack power into your team, feed all of your books to Yuri, and then Auto for hours on end, right?

Why did GBF think this was a good crossover? To make their game look better?

>Ougi is some crazy shit where she uses all the elements
>Only deals fire damage
How lazy can they be

>he doesn't have a light gun
>guns are light's magna weapon

Otherwise her ougi won't do any damage at all.

Is this a VA joke?

Yes. GBF looks really hot in comparison to the ugly chick (ToA). I think its more of a loyalty thing, like "hey look if you don't play our game, this is what you get"

>Chev drops like all the time
It took forever to get my light pool worth it. You need to fuck off if you think it's easy.

Yes you retard.

She flat out says that their voice sounds the same.

And he hasn't bought a single fucking gun from shop? If he only bought swords, there's another reason for him to be a retard.

He's rank 52. He probably started after ST, there's no way to get a gun from the shop that fast.

why is it allowed for the droprate for this event to be so fucking shit?

average of 3 golden chests, and atleast 1 of them has useless trash in it like an angel weapon or a gene

Maybe he is stalling battles for TH? Also, are you really going to post this every thread? lamo

The point is that you're a braindead retard if you're using angel guns as your main weapon. Even a N would be better.

Do you understand now?

It doesn't matter what weapon you use if your pool is good enough.
The weapon is only for element, weapon type, and charge attack bonus benefits.

He uses this thread, he's already a braindead retard.

>It doesn't matter what weapon you use

Oh look. here's another retard.

Maybe that's just his waifu team and he's doing it for the memes.

Yeah and the meme is that he lacks a brain or the ability to read a guide.

>waifuing an angel gun
???

Today Might Be The Day Edition

1-3 Farm All Daily Omegas
4-6 Farm Last Dark Katana
7-9 Farm For Guild War Character
0 Kill Myself

Why are you faggots so insecure about a person you won't meet in real life? He can do what he wants for all I care.

Fuck off kotori.

>Guys we should be nice and polite to everyone!
Hello, welcome to Veeky Forums. Is this your first time here?

Besides the musket (Light N gun)
is there any other weapon that you can get that is dagger or gun for a light team besides angel or archangel knife/gun that isn't gacha

Rollan

Kotori please read a guide

It's a friendly warning not to join the shitter guild he can do what he wants but he shouldn't expect the good people of this general to carry his ass.

Chev guns.

roll

>people in here
>"good people"

kek

you fags can't even finish all your HL raids successfully

fucking losers

How fitting.

I think it's okay to use it but why? If you don't have the weapons yet, you can just level another class first or something.

Fuck off back to /v/

> good people
> in this general
kek

LIKE UPVOTE SIMPLE EPIC FAMILIYA

>this mad

TH + class support skill for farming the event and everything else

Those images aren't even similar

>Placebo Hunter

If you want to fucking farm the event either get the rabbit, get the Rabbit AND Treasure Hunter, or don't bother with either.

>guys we will make getting the rabbit easier by making you roll the prize with other 10k people once a week

>finally got to Level 50 in Asteria

Done. Fuck this game. I'll pick up my log-in bonuses over the next two weeks and then I'm done with this shit forever.

That there are people that play this every day and enjoy it is astonishing to me.

>and it doesn't even cost AP to join!

>Only level 50
Second part needs level 100 m8

Nice meme.

best ratio for renown farming is 1 SR 2 R correct?

2 SR 1 R, since the bonus renown earned will be the same for both.

Fill the R point then SR. Get the painful/shitty one out first.

Getting constant now loading hangs and errors. Am I being banned for viramate?

Did you need to use Rs in your first 3 slots or 2 subs work?

Just do 3r with SW+switch

32 points a run, 16 runs total you can knock that out in 1-2 days. Same with SR except it takes 2-3 days.

If you start at reset you'll usually end up finishing by thursday or friday

Tsunbaka

Why did you post the same shit on #advice in Xiei's discord? If you want attention go call your mom or something.

arigato

Have to be on the front line by the time the round ended. Don't let the Rs die.

It literally doesn't matter because it takes the same amount of battles either way.

>Avoid Chev for 3 weeks, including Guild Wars, to get presents to welcome Song
>First day of properly hosting Chev for a visit since magnafes
She truly is the kindest, sweetest and most generous magna.

>mvp my chev
>got a soul balm and a gold anima
heh

how long did it take you to farm everything

You get renown according to whatever is on the screen when the raid ends.

How do you do the pixel censoring senpai?

About a 5 days before GW to do half of the R weapons, and the 2 weeks and a few days after for everything else. I had about 2/3rds of the stuff from natural play and going through the campaign, doing hards, etc. so it was just finishing things off. Most of the grinding was getting orbs and whorls.

So what classes do well with what elements? I know SS goes with pretty much everything, but I've heard some things like wind Hawkeye (because of Olivier, I think) or dark Ogre. What other class/element combos are good?

Is there any way to get the mats to uncap light other than waiting for the right days?

Fire Holy Saber

What's the reasoning? I thought the HS class weapon was water. What does HS do for fire, exactly?

is she worth it? O u O

I believe the second to last step is an ele change.

Is superstar the greatest class for everything?

Athena

JIYULEGACY is now recruiting Contact: Hotashi#9387

GM is BASED HOTASHI??

Why are you trying this hard to shitpost about shit no one cares about?

Fuck, right. Still, how does HS benefit the element?

Doesn't everyone run Athena though, just as a sub?

Pls help
Am I supposed to download the app or use the chrome browser
For the last 40 minutes I've been trying to get into a magna and I haven't been able to get a damned hit in. Even using a note 4 on WiFi it takes 30 seconds to a minute go go from selecting a raid to clicking a nuke, even cheb raids are gone before I get in
I'm at the end of my fucking rope

One more selfie and I can finally leave fire's wild ride.

Tsunbaka go back to discord filthy SEAfag

Aww shiet son. I'm leaving Lum1 for this.

Reroll yourself.

use the browser

Fire becomes the bitch element in late game since they have the least damage among the elements they need to become utility to be remotely useful. Also no one brings more than one fire party in a HL raid.

Yes.

>no one brings more than one fire party
Ideal conditions don't exist, most of the time you take anyone just to fill up the slots.

Jesus fucking christ that ass.