mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce (embed)

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ldHTmrmuCIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buddies.

>Fashion edition

She climbed the rock face and stood at the top. There, she could see the earth stretching all the way to the horizon. Aah, is this really how big the world is? The sky is so blue it makes me dizzy, and so very high. Its deep blue hue and height tell me of its connection into outer space. Is there truly no place where I belong, not even in this vast world?
'I'll take you there.' Where could it be, Boss? Can I see it from here?
The heat in Quiet's chest grew too much to bear, and she fell to her knees. Her tears ran down her cheeks and to her neck before dripping to her chest. It was time to close her mouth.
"I am Quiet. I am... the absence of words"
Placing her hand to her chest, she apologized to the newly-born children within. Sorry, but I can't let you out of here. You will disappear with me.
Quiet doused herself with the gas tank, and ignited it with Big Boss's lighter.

>Big Boss's lighter
>Big Boss
>lighter
I said this last thread, but if you make the same post, you should expect the same replies.

Ones Venom Snake loves
>Ishmael
>Ocelot
>Kaz
>Huey
>Paz
>Eli
>Old Diné
>All of Damond Dogs
>All of MSF
>DD
>D-Horse
>D-Walker
>all of XOF
>The Patriots
>Cobra Unit
Ones Venom Snake hates
>Quiet

Why did Miller need to be in on the Big Boss double thing? Why did Ocelot need to hypnotize himself if Miller knew?

Don't you have a /v/ thread to shitpost in?

I'm pretty sure I'm missing ALOT in the 'ones Venom Snake loves' area but ya get it. Venom only hated Quiet.

Ocelot could never bring himself to love someone that wasn't the actual BB.

Threadly reminder Konami didn't fire Kojima

They fired Kojima's phantom.

He didn't know.

It's factposting

If Quiet knew that Venom wasn't the real Big Boss she would have killed him, or left him to die. But sadly she had to fall in love with the man and not the legend, although Venom was a legend in the eyes of Quiet, and Venom was like Cleopatra, willingly took a snake bite and succumbed to the poison on purpose, he was a legend for that and abandoning Quiet to die.

that's not the teaser

it's "from FOX, two phantoms were born"

those phantoms are are big boss and zero, hiding in their little hidey holes and fighting each other via their proxies (zero controls diamond dogs, big boss controls fox/foxhound/cipher)

So the real Kojima never stopped working at Konami?!

it's ingenious really, you see the big boss in the truth ending was the fake.

Funny how nobody cares about Quiet to look after her, only abandonment has ever happened to her.
Quiet doesn't belong anywhere.

Whatever happened to Quiet will never be known because nobody cared to look after her or for her.

I like this character.

I agree. Its obvious that Snake actually didn't care for Quiet. He was willing to do what he needed to do, to survive. Abandoning Quiet in the end was a selfish act to preserve himself and hurt her so she kills herself.

This entire thread is almost entirely one severely autistic person shitposting about quiet

>28 posts
>11 posters.

Quiet is a worthless piece of shit and a irreplaceable waste of time to everyone that met her.

What am I supposed to see?

Venom reunites with Paz after Solid kills him in Outer Heaven in 95, it only makes sense since fate wouldn't let them be together. It's like Romeo and Juliet.

Can I post?

Peace day came when Venom forced Quiet out of MB and handed her to soviets and put a plan together to abandon her and break her heart.
After that Peace Day was on Mother Base Permanently.

If Paz and Quiet were in different places, Venom would fugg Paz all the time and wouldn't have forced her out/let her leave abandon her for dead.
Venom would have brought back ANY OTHER chick that wasn't Quiet back with him instead of leading her to her heartbreak and death.

Number of nuclear weapons owned per platform. Jun 10th 2016 1:00 AM JT - PS4: 1357, PS3: 576, Xbox One: 244, Xbox 360: 234, Steam: 6922

>Fashion edition

Cool, I know someone who's into fashion!

Why didn't Venom tell Quiet he hates her so much? Just to get her to expect something and then drop everything and force her out to make a plan and leave her heartbroken?
Because Venom isn't the heartbroken one that that cries when he is abandoned, it's Quiet who cries because Venom abandons her, tears her a new one.

maybe you should post that fashionate person instead of this talentless hack you just posted

I don't think I posted Kojima user

Damn, Venom really despised Quiet.

Yes, it's OK now.

Yes, you didn't.
I almost forgot, didn't the sperm donor accidentally give her mother vomit instead of the actual thing?

I bet you thought you were clever when you posted this, probably snickered to yourself as you typed every letter too

Damn, Venom despised the hell out of Quiet and she loves him the most probably, and he just forces her out with nowhere to live anymore, sweetest revenge.
Then he goes to kill her after a couple days, only not in that way, but on the inside, yet again. By abandoning her.

>implying this shit don't write itself
just like quiet's shitty everything

youre right, I was confusing it with "V has come too/two"

>joostfag thinking he's smart when both of you faggots are doing """clever""" reversals

why are you so determined to post this in every thread.

I am literally the smartest person in this thread

Rare Fukishima

The troof of Quiet's uselessness but everybody is like
>hurr Venom loves her
No he didn't 'love' her, he smashed her pussy, she wanted to ask if he loves her and he didn't care about her one bit to help her. Shows how useless she is to him, not even a Diamond Dog. Less than a Diamond Dog.

>new event FOB when?
this one is boring as fuck

cringe

Yeah Venom would have told Quiet to fuck off, just like when Venom did after he heard Quiet's message, never came back to afghanistan and yet she waited until she died, knowing he would never return.

Paz would have been very upset with Big Boss and Zero if she had seen the creepy cult of personality/ethical abomination that they created. The sooner the THING called "Venom" Snake was put down and sentenced to eternal damnation the better.
Since it would have been a long time before real Big Boss dies, the man she loved who wasn't a no name medic she never mentioned before, Paz spent her time making friends with Quiet.

Whoa, who is this girl? I like her style.

>Always stay

No. That shit hurt way too much.

bruce vilanch

Haha very funny.
No seriously, who is she? She looks cute.

Venom is literally the best legend to come out of mgs, leaving Quiet to die was the best thing he did ever, Paz really was the only woman the actual Venom needed but he couldn't have her.
Quiet was a pathetic inhuman abomination thay that shouldn't have been created, let alone be brought onto Diamond Dogs MB in the first place.

You mean her voice?
Lol

the actual venom didn't really know paz, that's why his image of paz is a cartoonish, simplistic one.

Even his hallucination of her wanted to break off from him because he was a store brand Big Boss knockoff loser.

No I mean having to put down my best friend of 12 years. Sometimes I think Dogs exist to make Mankinds life less miserable.

Her voice is actually angelic. I want her to hum me to sleep.

12 year old cringe humor right here

I'm sorry user...

Here you go

youtu.be/ldHTmrmuCIY

Venom is better than BB IMO, Venom definitely broke off from Quiet though
Because she is an asspie dickhead kissless butthurt virgin.

Thanks, I really enjoyed that.

and she stinks like feces constantly.
I'm probably forgetting stuff but yeah, Quiet is something that should not exist by natural law, Venom is natural as can be though.

Venom was really a fuck up in too many ways to count. Quiet deserved the real Big Boss.
>asspie dickhead kissless butthurt virgin
Don't be so hard on yourself.
Well actually, you are all those things, but still.

I thought it was canon that she smelt like ripe fruit?

Yes, it is. Don't reply to him.

Unless you're talking about head canon, no it isn't.

No, she smells like feces because she doesn't deficate normally, she poops through her skin, too and they probably filter sewer water into her shower.

Yeah, sad thing what Quiet is, she clearly wanted to give a kiss to Venom as he was lying down in front of her, unable to move, but even still couldn't bring herself to. Venom is so repulsed by her voice and that she wanted alot more than to be battlefield buddies, he scrambles out of afghanistan and never returns while laughing at her crying and he lets all of MB listen to her tape and laugh at it.

Ocelot says she doesn't dedicate. Period. She doesn't eat food so she couldn't.
She releases oxygen and that's it.

Just like a real plant. Quiet "defecates" the same kind of air that we inhale all the time.

Big Boss
>Stopped World War III twice.
>Cool friends he can bant with.
>fucks Paz
>Destroyed Shagohod, Pupa, Chrysalis, Cocoon, Peace Walker, and Zeke
>Good Christian. Still believes in Santa.
Venom
>Caused two parasites outbreaks on his own base. Then cries about it.
>Distrustful. Tortures his friends.
>dreams about getting blue balled by Paz
>Destroyed crap Metal Gear controlled by a 12 year old and his psychic friend
>Edgelord satanist. Identifies as demon.

Another wannabe kr0npr1nz lol

Defecating is creating feces.

Nah.

You're right, Quiet deserved those things though, nobody but Ocelot feels sympathy for her and likes her.
Venom is a hero for saving the human race, abandoning and probably torching Quiet is one way he did that, scorching Eli and destroying the other one is that way too.
And Venom loves and believes in Santa.
Funny also because being blueballed is what Quiet dreams about since that's what happened to her.

Doesn't really look much like his art, truthfully speaking. For starters, it's not a portrait.
Most digital art I see is colored like that.
>lol
Is it 2006 again?

Ocelot probably felt bad that Quiet was really useless that when she wanted to go out with the Boss that he used blanks so that she wouldn't see how truly useless she was.

Make Metal Gear Threads Great Again

Hide quietthreads
Ignore quiet posts
Do not reply to quietposters

Ocelot planned all of Quiet including getting rid of her. Snake was okay with it and knew she was worthless and useless.

Why? It's only the truth yet people keep denying it When I put it in straight forward
>hurr he loves her
>hurr he cares about her
No he does neither.

Who fucking cares though, just shut the fuck up, go outside, get laid, ride a rollercoaster I don't give a fuck just stop shitting up this fucking thread

I've done all of those at one point or the other, why repeat? I like the last one though, I won't stop that.

She contributed not even a minor significance to Diamond Dogs and was going one way or the other, being forced out or killed by Snake himself.

>tfw can't set the "soldier with stomachache" track as helo music and cruise around MB playing fart noises at all your soldiers

During the helicopter scene I meant, he uses blank bullets so she wouldn't really do anything to the blades because she really is that bad.

Whether Quiet was happy with Venom or not, Venom didn't care and gave her the dirtiest looks possible to break her heart.
then had her thrown on a chopper with her photos and sinful butterfly,
she was crying the whole time,
and they handed Quiet to the soviets.
Yada yada
She will always love him even though he abandoned her.
and dies.
Whether from shooting her brains out or parasites, other soviets?
we won't know because nobody cared about her well being.

>got too used to playing the Witcher 3
>hear wooshing noises when I run by trees
>instinctively freeze and look around, expecting to be attacked by a wyvern or something
god damn I need to fix this