Overwart General /owg/

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Previous thread:

THE WOLF
HUNTS
FOR ITS PREY

Zenyatta is good, and if you think otherwise you are a shitter

What's so special about Genji that makes his instant first pick every game?

so what is the reason pros dont pick him? they dont want to win?

fuck McREEEEE

lmaoo

would you watch D.Va's stream

I'm making it a habit to wait for someone to pick a tank before I go roadhog.

>This goes to you D.Va faggots too.
Thanks for the L O V E !

Edge

Robots are cool
Ninjas are cool
Robot ninjas are really cool

he is very versatile and skill dependant, does not really have an outright bad matchup against anyone.

of course most people play him simply because they wanna be a c00l cyborg ninja like that fag from metal gear solid

>Overwatch
>Pros

AWOOOOOOOOOO

youre any character at all and a McCree rounds the corner

what do you do?

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shame I got the Okami skin for Hamzo, white outfits belong in 2001 rap music videos

Die

>he plays Zen
>*1 sec charged bodyshot*
>Eliminated [zen player]
Hon everytime.

He is, admittedly, super fun to play.

NEVER
E
V
E
R

>make Torbjorn's turret only be able to shoot 180 degrees in the direction it's placed in

There I fucking fixed this cancerous Swedish cuckdwarf of a class

flashbang fan hammer

oh, i'm mcreeee too

JOTO DA > dash > right click

Love the smug

Is there any way to see other player's stats

how do I use his ult correctly? It seems worse than his regular weapons

It's already out nigga

>he doesnt know

i try to
>woah there
him before he
>woah theres
me

The fact you think he's a problem and your use of the cuck me me says to me you're an underage shitter

They have NO CHOICE! Gotta follow the laws of the wild!

>just get ow
>play a few matches
>get completely dominated
>game is pretty okay

When does the matchmaking kick in to pair me up with other shit players around my level?
Still trying to figure out what characters i want to use the most.

Am I cool yet

>getting a medal for damage as D.Va every game
>90% of the time it's gold or silver

Either nobody else is doing damage or D.Va's damage isn't actually that weak

Defence matrix back up jet out.

I keep seeing these widows who quickly unscope after every shot. Is it an epic secret technique to improve accuracy or some sort of bug abuse?
I have no idea why so many people do it.

Is there any way to see other player's stats?

>social
>recent players
>career profile

Naruto

it does like 120 damage per swing in a game where everyone moves the same speed except he has a damaging dash that resets every kill

Genji's ult is one of the best in the entire game only outclassed by actually bullshit OP ones that charge in under a minute like Mercy and Widows and winston

>gold medal for eliminations as mercy

god help me please why does a team of 2 hanzos, 1 tracer and 1 reaper can't kill more than me

just go to training > practice range and try out everybody

its when the adderall kicks in for the twitch shooters, they usually dont even power up their shot and only try to twitch shoot for the head while scoping in and out

Mechaqueen Pharah or Daredevil/Stuntman Soldier!?

I get gold damage/eliminations as Reinhardt all the time. Pugs are a really bad indicator of how good you are honestly.

It's really fun grabbing him with a hook and 1 shotting him during his ultimate though

Is there any way to see other player's stats??

>hit level 30
>everyone is salty as fuck 24/7

this really is a MOBA huh?

>sniped 2 dvas without their mechs
>potg

wat

learn to read the thread

I feel like its kind of hard to determine when you should fill for your team, as opposed to disregarding them and playing whoever you want.

I've decided that for the most part, I'm just going to play whoever I want, because trying to synergize with McCrees and Pharahs who refuse to switch and don't do their jobs is just rage inducing. Why not just disregard your entire team and play whoever you'll have fun with?
Especially since its quick play

ult into dash into one hitting supports/ low hp heroes into more dashing and more killing.

Sick Genji PotG I just made.

just encountered my first hacker /owg/, have you seen your first yet?

>Pugs are a really bad indicator of how good you are honestly.
Then there is no indicator at all.

Roadhog's hook was designed to fuck over ults

because he's better mccree

Pop barrier, melt him cause his reflexes have only made it certain that he'll die.

Because not only is he a robot ninja but add in that Blizzard gave him a three star difficulty and he's a magnet for shitters.

People who are well and truly shit at the game will pick the most difficult characters when they're beginners.

Reminder that Overwatch is just a FOTM shooter and will die in a month

:^)

>they play _____
>*1 sec charged bodyshot*
ftfy

30 is very low

it's just shitters and normies

>the black guy locks genji
Every time.

I don't have to deal with cheaters because I play on console

>in that weird mmr where paradise ends up on your team right after a game where you have a level 14, 25 and 3 on your team

do not ever play the weekly brawl

it is plagued by even worse retards than the normal quick play

> go mercy
> only use pistol all game on attack payload
> still have gold medal for healing done
> cards show up
> mvp, 90% of match on fire

lmao what is this hero for retards? no "you can't do bad no matter how hard you try to do bad" kind of hero?

Reposting with a bit more context.

Reaper knows Sombra, and they seem to be on good terms (voice line). Reaper works with talon and talon grunts use very similar rifles to the kind found in the diner next to the bomb controls and plans used to blow up the bridge in Route 66 and steal the prototype. (You can see Talon grunt's guns in the recall trailer).

All of the deadlock gang (who seem to be running things on Route 66) were arrested in a sting operation when Overwatch was originally active, except McCree, who was given the chance to switch sides.

In McCree's comic, talon grunts (they are wearing the same masks as the grunts from the recall trailer) attack a (different) train and attempt to steal cargo, a glowing purple box. One of the grunts recognizes McCree and seems genuinely furious to see him. Perhaps in the years after the downfall of Overwatch, the remnants of the deadlock gang have been merged into Talon?

This is further supported by the fact that Reaper, on Route 66 attack, mentions that this is "where he picked up the damn ingrate" (McCree) suggesting that Reaper was involved in the bridge attack, and since he doesn't use assault rifles, it was probable talon was there as well.

The prototype stolen from the train appears to be a container of some sort, as opposed to a bomb/weapon.

My conclusion was that perhaps route 66 (blowing up the bridge, taking the prototype container, and transporting it back to the deadlock gang's (read: Talon's) storage, might all be one big rescue mission for Sombra, or a theft of the prototype Sombra unit--which might be a modified omnic unit created for high end security (hence the Sombra protocol activation when the Nuclear plant on Dorado is in danger.

So how was your day /owg/?

I just dropped to exactly 50% winrate

>finger slips into a loli
Old habits die hard, I guess.

>Log on
>Wonder if it's my turn to win today
>It usually isn't
>Play 3 matches then log off

Anyone else getting sick of waiting for mode select? If I never play king of the overtime again it'll be too soon.

ice block the flashbang
jump around while freezing him
icicle in eyesocket of my choice.

If you play Roadhog, kill yourself.

Takes absolutely no skill to play, right there with McCree doing a skill-less insta kill combo.

if you have ever died to a mccree you are literally shit at this game lmao

Concussive blast. Hope it separates us enough to avoid either the stun or the fan.

Widowmaker exists.

How do I get gud with le strong woman?

The amount of salt this game generates is hilarious. Even if you only lost by a hair some guy will rage and complain.

It's a balancing act for me. I usually play whatever I think would be fun -and- effective, rather than solely focusing on either.

>le

flashbang and double headshot him to assert dominance

I wish there were a way to abandon mech as d.va

I honestly feel more threatening with her shitty light pistol than in her mech

suicide into their biggest threat and shield up
shield suicidal teammates

stay away from tracers because they fuck you over when you are alone

Push E
Reflect flash bang
Dead cowboy.

this game is probably the most frustrating one released in the last decade so that's gonna make people salty

Shield when you or a teammate is already being shot at.

Lob those delicious 70+ energy grenades as much as you can until someone gets close enough for you to melt them with M1.

Defend people. Defend yourself.
Once that's done, you am become death, destroyer of worlds

Nobody cares about the lore, not even Blizzard who felt it was unimportant enough to leave out of the game itself entirely. No singleplayer pretty much means you have to look for the lore in outside sources, which is dumb as shit.

>it's a "play of the game is a hanzo ult" episode

That's not much of an argument. Widow deletes everyone under 300 hp in a second.

Because in the end it has to be this way user.

exactly, hitscanhog is literally worse than mccree, at least with mccree you its in your power to not be in his flashbang range unless you are shit, with fucking skillhog you actually cant be in his line of sight or you get hitscan hooked into 1shot. and the worst part is the obese faggots who play him actually think they are good

>half of the characters on a comp team in OW are mandatory picks (Lucio, Mercy, Rein)
>none require skill or are fun to play
What a blunder

>Play of the Game
>Zenyatta

I'm not low MMR so I've never seen that

Airbag out of there. Leave a beartrap as I go. Spam balls in McCree's face while laughing like a maniac. Take off on another mine after he's dead and get shot in the head by a random widowmaker from across the map.

I thought you all left after day 3

Every single game I join now is either a game in progress that's pretty much lost or a game where 2 or more people instalock widow/hanzo/genji.

Why is forced 50 suddenly fucking me over so hard after having 56% WR since release? Should I just give up and play something else?