Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous : Cookie cutter builds:
>Consult thread before using
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
cute (Hiraku)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
strawpoll.me/10452041
soundcloud.com/confession/dombresky-wait
youtube.com/watch?v=EnjUM6vwTaY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

NAMEDROPS

Shit game, I quit. Fucking opened Harperia's cube 637 times and still no Petamion.

can i play this game on my iphone?

Pics of the journal.

yes

anime > all

how

We are more likely to get a database patch than kTOS changes.

That's a lot of fucking work considering how many characters I've been doing it on, so no.

Pretty much everyone I know got theirs in a couple of runs.

>almost rank 8 update
>archer still doesn't have an extra hidden class

strawpoll.me/10452041

Templar gender preference strawpoll. I can't decide what gender to pick.

Appraiser tomorrow. Requirement to get the master to show up is to enhance a gem to level 8

LOL

I'm Cleric 2/ Priest 1/ Pally 1 going Pally 3, what should I choose for R7?

MIA GANBATTE FIGHTO

Test
Are we back?

First for lewd

Z A I B A S
A
I
B
A
S

>3 months after R8 releases
>Appraiser population is still 0
Well, that's one way to make your class hidden.

This is a cute only zone.

>can't get nevellet chest on multiple characters anymore
Is this a bug or intentional? Either way fucked

Rank8 probably won't come till they finish adding quests.

If I transpose I have 61k health. Perfect if I'm only needed for swelling, linking and buffs or if I need to heal when farming with a campfire.

With the donkey dick mace I have 1151 matk, 1369 with left arm. No wizard rings and just shitty plate roxona on. Health comes from hats, plate attribute and mace.

It's called Darude Sandstorm
soundcloud.com/confession/dombresky-wait

So since you guys like meme's so much, here's how long it takes my elememe.

youtube.com/watch?v=EnjUM6vwTaY&feature=youtu.be

Super serious DPS videos only allowed on /tosg/ elite club thread so I made sure to stick to the point this time.

Ramber da lak n sabscrb kkhxbb.

source on appraiser being a hidden rank

>Alchemists

this game is so shitty
but i can't stop playing

I need a Sadhu Class build.
Cleric C2 > ??? > Sadhu C2 > Druid C2?
Should I pick Kiev C1 or Bokor C1 for better leveling or go for the painful way of Cleric C3?

ded

they should've made hidden classes (not necessarily the ones we got right now) available to every tree for more build variety

Oy vey dis is like annuddah medzio diena

>Kiev
Is that when Krivis and Dievdirbys have an akachan?

Kiev, Zaibas is too good and fits well on your build.

>needing transpose

Is this on klaipedia? I need to stock up.

Fucking An Hiro.

Yeah, my mind just got a stroke

pls user

go check da previous thread, there's a vid of the alchemist char, who has 12k health with 0 con big sis

Just checked on klaipedia. Nothing

The
>I'm quitting the game
alchemist.

this is ktos for those who don't know

literally ded over there

doing awakenings for /tosg/
no futureproof, cutenotlewd or clover.
foe is allowed but no jinsae
no trap either. fuck you.

you pay for the material to enter item world and that's it. no other payment necessary.

post ign if interested

It's not ded, it's alive. That's why the perfect competition is driving the price down to the total cost.

Trap or Huntan?

I guess you're staying alone this night.

cute

Isn't the cost of making a potion 200 silver?

The cheapest item on the kTOS Vakarine market is literally alchemist potions. I don't even know how they can craft them so cheap.

As long as Alchemists can't make their potions better than other Alchemist's potions, it'll never be a worthwhile money gain method. You can't make your potions better, so the only way to sell is to undercut.

What's an awakening?

>youtube.com/watch?v=EnjUM6vwTaY&feature=youtu.be

nice blog video fuck off retard along with lolidick and the other blog fuckers

Or to have an alive game so people buy them out instantly when a new lowest price is made.

I have no horn and I must noot

I'm leveling alchemist right now just to spite you, and I'll do item awakenings for everyone.

This is a loli-free zone.

thanks for posting the song name in the video

Or maybe make the potions better,but make the materials harder to get.

Needing cheap/easy to get mats for potions forces you to leave them weaker, IMO they should take the reverse approach, make alchemist potions really good, but make the items needed to make them pretty hard to get, so people who do end game content would use that a lot, for example.

>mfw people used to moan about Uosis and Dilgele not being sold by the alchemist master anymore.

So, just found that blessing damage doesn't apply to Sadhu OoB attacks.

Do elemental modifiers (like, say, from arde dagger) apply to them? The only confirmation I can find is from several months ago, which may be outdated info.

But boys are fine.

They're already way better than npc potions and you do need a lot when end game ranged mobs hit for thousands at a time. The problem is ktos is dead and everyone who needs potions can already get them from their guild alchemist or they have an alch alt already. Meanwhile there are no new players to buy up all those super cheap potions.

>pelt 2 in party

why.

why would you do this, peltastas are one rank, one ability class. even if you meme guardian up over gungho

pls fucking stop

I have 13.7k health with 0 con, that con you see is from venom and roxona plate chest.

Yes it does.

Alright, sweet, thanks.

Guess I know where my money's going once it comes in from the market. Still kind of bullshit that Blessing doesn't apply though, since it applies to fucking everything else.

I'm going to make a Pelt C3 -> Rodelero C1 -> Fencer and you're not going to stop me

k

venom is bad tho, the plate minus damage affects all your spells

You wont use OOB after c2 anyway. Unless you're going to praktini or astral explosion. Possession is so much better than OOB.

I did a party with a Pelt3 Squire3 few weeks ago.

And me a Pelt2 > Rod3 > Pelt3. I'm only playing with friends pretty much so who gives a shit. Even if it turns out crappy, I'm going to get carried anyway.

yeah, possession looks fucking awesome (possesion + cure + zaibas holy shit) but I don't have it yet so I gotta work with what I got

I have a karacha for anything plate, not that i've ever needed to switch for anything.

dead
e
a
d

artist name?

:^)

>Still kind of bullshit that Blessing doesn't apply though, since it applies to fucking everything else.
OoB is kind of weird, it's literally a separate character or some shit

I tried that yesterday on two characters too, and only got one chest. It's pretty bullshit if they secretly changed it to one per account

>In a /tosg/ guild
>Everybody is nice with me and I like being there
>They always invite me to play with them but I always make an excuses and refuse because social anxiety

I-I'm sorry friendos. ;_;

>/tosg/ guild
>nice
I thought the guilds were all cancerous erpers. Which one is it?

>social anxiety
>literally joined a guild
k

>in /tosg/ guild
>everyone immediately rerolls when they hit r6 or r7
>never manage to party with anyone to grind

At least you can OOB to drop defenses of mobs while carving or dropping heal tiles at the same time. That's not entirely crappy. I guess?

Yeah, but bless damage works for like every other skill in the game. Seems fucked up it won't function for a skill that'd get such a great benefit from it and seems like a no brainer combination.

Clover is quiet comfy, we all were masturbating at liru last night

Where to get thick chain for zega spear?

They should at least release skill info for rank 8 so we can start plannnig now.

from here *unzips thick pants*

Stoulet Archers in Forest of Prayer

but user, online gaming is one of the bestest ways to get rid of that problem unless you're a spoiled child that doesn't want to go out that comfort zone

Can't you benefit, you just have to have the OOB be Blessed? If you're going, like, Cleric1Priest2Sadhu2Druid2 or something, it seems like no real issue, you can just use Bless after you use OOB.

Unless that doesn't work.

W-what?

That's not a bad idea. I'm not at home right now but tomorrow I can test that out with my Sadhu friend if no one else knows off-hand.

A lot of monsters drop it.

Most famous places to farm it is Legwyn Family open world dungeon. I always get 1 or 2 from there that I don't need while just exploring or doing journal kills.

Another good place to farm it is the Mine 2nd lot which is the "hidden" level 100+ area. I forgot what mobs but the 2nd area. Always got a drop there and the place is filled with monsters no one bothers farming so you'll be alone and comfy. Remember to do the crystal stuff so you gain free buffs to grind in here so you never have to campfire at all.

Or try but that is insanely slow with the spawn rates we have

not sure, got it from Danbooru.

>not having fap sessions with your guildies between grinding

The sign of an alt losing her virginity.
I know you're here, you slutty sorcerer from Cake. D:

Is it just me or does my character look like a girl

It bothers me

I have Krivis levels instead of Priest, but one of my friends has Priest so we can try that. It didn't seem to work initially but I could have been out of range.