imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/40266
darksouls.wikidot.com/dragon-greatsword
twitter.com/Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that dried finger now allows you to 1vs1 invaders if there's no friendly phantom in your world.

>tfw no comfy rainforest-type environment with an unending torrential downpour and a covered area with the perfect space for having FCs and/or 1v1s

friendly reminder that i am STILL looking for someone with many different slabbed weapons that would like to test out parry and riposte damage on PC

>BLOODBORNE

That was how it always worked, though? You just have lower priority than gank squads.

>fixd skills working without a certain ammount of fp
So, what, I can't offhand a simple weapon to spam my WA?

any level 60~ +10 fc's up?

is karla a legit spawm of manus

Correct.

mornefags BTFO

nope
it summoned 2 reds on every occasion
now second will only arrive if there's blueberry in your world
this was supposed to work this way since the beginning though as they said that invaders should not outnumber the host

>60
>+10
why even bother

blow your brains out so you can meet your dead faggot parents

forces less mistakes tbqhwyf

I had one at Pontiff's(I'm SL70), but only two people ever showed up, so I took the password off and has a hoi polloi FC. Went pretty well, really, despite some trolling invaders.

>furfag starts thread
>pasta is wrong

Not even surprised...

any level 30~ +10 fc's up?

Lowest is 80.

You can probably do a 50 FC since people might still have their gladiator characters

no ones going to cum though

Anyone want to go through the Farron Swamp with me? Trying to kill Heysel and Londor Pale Shade, but my character is pretty squishy.

So you can't transfer saves anymore? can you at least back up and reload old saves?

>furfag

what

No, but you can still use a WA at half its value so it's worth it in some circumstances to have a Simple Offhand Parrying Dagger or whatever is the favored offhand these days.

What it means is that Simple works for weapons with small FP costs, but with high FP costs you need to rely on Ashtus if you want to be gungho with them.

>furfag
what
>pasta is wrong
nope that's the correct OP

Does anyone have a spare Scholar's Ring lying around in PS4? I need it to talk to Orbeck before he disappears from the game.

test

I'm sure this gets asked every thread, but I couldn't find a good answer for this anywhere online or in the last thread.

How in the fuck does poise work in DSIII? I kinda just assumed it was dead once I put on full Havel's and could still get staggered by rats, but lately I'm noticing I can't stagger most opponents in PvP even after three or so attacks. Poise must exist in some form then, how do you get it to work?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're back

You can still transfer saves.
Go ahead and try it.

F U C K

WE'RE BACK
FC WHERE

>The Everlasting Dragon is too small compared to the dragons in the intro. It must be only a child...

I always assumed that the Ash Lake dragon wasn't an actual dragon, but a member of the covenant that has been in it so long that it has actually begun to turn into a dragon with time.

>Sinh got poisoned by Nito and went to sleep it off underground.
At first I was going to ask how you came to that conclusion, but the more I think about it, yeah I can see why you'd think that. Though it makes me wonder how Sinh could have gotten that much poison in him to last for thousands of years, still have enough to wipe out Shulva, and still have it churning inside him by the time of DS2, without it being enough to kill him.

poise is disabled in the game data

currently, it does not exist

Pass/Location?
It doesn't. Some weapons have hyper armor during attacks however.

How likely am I to get banned for using 100% drop rate with CE? I just want shackles for the edgetana

It was bait, user.

That OP image has been used to start Pickle Pee threads on /v/. So I'm guessing it's bait about liking her means you're a furfag.

bumperino

FUCK WHERE THE FC AT

I NEED SUM FUCK

Finally, christ japmoot.

>Summoned to FC
>Opponent swaps to SLSS, casts its WA Sacred Oath
>Casts Deep Prot
>Swaps to Carthus Curved Sword
>Starts buffing it, out of FP
>Not waiting for him to chug then buff a third time
>Hit him with Caestus WR2HL1
>He heals
>Punish it with with Caestus WR2HL1
>Repeat this like five times
>Kills himself

hello
is this thing on
fucking chink moot

MOOOOOOOOOOOT

I miss him ;_;

it was in his anus

>Some weapons have hyper armor during attacks
This must be it then. Opponents randomly having amazing poise and interrupting my attacks is the single reason why I'm sucking at PvP lately. Is there a list of those weapons anywhere?

ok guys lets make the perfect level 100 build in dark souls 3

condition: has to be knight starting class
condition 2: has to get an AR of 400+

i'll start: mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/40266

>want to tell funny story
>connection error
>finally tell funny story
>forget reaction image

Everytime nobody ever mentions PS4 or PC or snes or gba or Sega Genesis or Atari or gamecube or dreamcast or xbox or Wii. They just say where and not what platform

>Fixed a Skill being changed based on a right hand weapon when equipping White Hair Talisman on the left hand while holding the Sacred Flame with both hands
RIP

we're back fuck yeah
>tfw your fellow invaders are competent and stomping every phantom the host summons
>tfw the host finally slips up and gets caught by your 3 man rape circus
invading aint all bad famalams

howdy folks, I'm doing a fist only, dried finger run and need a fisting buddy for dickon of the dicks, going after abyssal watchers afterwards.

leave your signs at the cleansing chapel, pass is dsg

also PC

Ultra Greatswords
Greataxes
Great Hammers
2H Greatswords/Halberds

FFS, all low level invasions are now against hosts with twink life partners.

So, I was thinking about Lore and maybe I've been thinking about it all wrong.

I've never really understood what "linking the fire" meant.

But I'm just starting to wonder if, before Gwyn linked the flame, maybe an age of Dark was never going to happen at all.

The First Flame would have died out, the gods would have faded... but fire in the rest of the world would have been unaffected. The sun, the bonfires, just fire in general would have been just fine. All that would have happened would be that the gods would fade into history.

When Gwyn linked the fire, he made all fire share the fate of the First Flame. Therefore, all fire in the world will die out to keep the First Flame alive, leading to an age of Dark.

Maybe this is why Kaathe woke Manus. As an agent of the Dark, he desires an Age of it, something that couldn't happen unless Gwyn linked the fire. By getting Manus revived, it let the gods and Gwyn fear the Dark and take desperate measures to prevent it from spreading, little knowing that they would set it up to become its own age.

I dunno, just something I thought about.

>need a fisting buddy
Are you implying coop with a fist only build or just being jovial

>describing moves with WR (while running)
my soul calibur nigga?

>darksouls.wikidot.com/dragon-greatsword
>This sword, one of the rare dragon weapons,
>came from the tail of the stone dragon of
>Ash Lake, descendant of the ancient dragons.

There's no reason to believe it isn't the genuine article.

Does VoS debuff still? I just got my hands on it since I missed Yuria in my initial playthrough. I like the fast cast time of it and I want to just surprise scrubs with it after I let them buff themselves

Holy fuck, I just beat two 3-man ganksquads in a row using slumbering dragoncrest + obscuring ring shenanigans.

God what a good feeling. This is like a fap afterglow

It's been that way since DeS/DaS1

>fps spikes harder in das1 than in das3 on my 4 year old toaster
wut

fist only coop

but also jovial

>What it means is that Simple works for weapons with small FP costs, but with high FP costs you need to rely on Ashtus if you want to be gungho with them.
Oh, good. Because fuck wasting Estus on ash just to quicktep

Also, you know what wouldm ake Eleonora tn tims as good? If its WA animation was a sinkle flick of the axe to the side to ring the bell. and not a drawn out "please don't hit me while I do this" thing

No, here's the true Lore:

Miyazaki makes shit up as he and his team develop the game, shoving shit in wherever he thinks it fits.

I prefer Tekken but yeah I've played most of the Soul Calibur games as well.

It was a very, very bad port

What level should I try to go to to invade people in the area near to Kapra demon or the sewers?

Also I don't even remember how to get there, even when I can make it to Anor Lando in 20 mins

Is Veeky Forums dying?

>descendant of the ancient dragons.

that means it wasnt an OG everlasting dragon

Yeah, but that's no fun, is it?

do u know any remedies

yep, just had the same experience
>tfw glass canon mage
>was actually fairly viable the first few weeks
>getting absolutely destroyed

I'm just shit tbqhwu

they banned a country apparently
twitter.com/Veeky Forums/status/741452104112439296

Definite likely DLC entry points:

Some grave at firelink

Dead end cave with the preggers dog in the road of sacrifices

Dead Elizabeth spot in Farron Keep

The big Kaaba cube in the Deacons fight

Alternate action involving Wolnir and his chalice

Room with the big fat hand monsters and a dead end at the Profaned Capital

Picture of Gwynevere in Anor Londo

Painting of the Angel Knights behind the illusory wall at Lothric

The strange dark firelink segment with seemingly no purpose before you warp to the kiln

Melted ish statue with the light on it in the courtyard where you fight the three NPC's at the top of the archives

It's gunna be one or more of these.

As a general rule anything bigger than a Straight Sword will have HA on its 2HR1s and R2s. Some weapons have HA on 1HR1s (Smough's Hammer e.g.)
And all or almost all weapon Skills have HA.

The only thing I can do to make it better is to comfort you emotionally and pamper you.

Dark Souls 1 is truly the patrician's game.

>tfw no souls bf

Im sorry I fell, I ran back up to the rafters

test for country ban

i'll date you

>no nodes in Anor Londo

I just want to great club shits is this so hard to ask for

Capra is Lower Undead Burg which you get to through a locked gate near the first Burg bonefire I think.

Been a long time.

Ah the old australian art of DDos

Assuming you already have DSFix, there's nothing else you can really do.

this
>can punish rolls
>spacing is important
>almost every weapon type viable
>POISE

Anor Londo, pw is dsg as usual.

its aight, i had to send you back to use the bonfire at rosaria's

also use caestus

are you cute

people say so

Im upgrading them right now, Ill put my sign outside the door

where do you live

This is gunna be a long shot but I really wanna play ds1 for the first time on my xbox live and want to do it online

But I cant justify buying a month of live when Itll probably only be active today and maybe this weekend

So does anyone have a trial code for xbox live?

>fight oceiros
>get him to 5% hp
>he keeps fucking around and dashing across the god damn boss arena
>get impatient and charge him
>die

Ayyyyyy great game

HAH...IGNORANT SLAVES

That's why I said it's likely a child. It wasn't one of the ones around during the war, obviously, but it matches the anatomy of the Everlasting Dragons from the intro and is unlike any sort of Drake we've seen.

The fact that it is said to be descended from the Everlasting Dragons doesn't mean it's a different species, you are presumably the descendant of humans.

>tfw souls neck

On my way.

Could I bother you to transfer some weapons for me?

leave your sign back at the cleansing chapel, the way to dickon of the dicks is closer there

Still doing fist only runs with dried finger, leave signs at cleansing chapel, pass is dsg, pc

>sheated Carthus CS goes on the back
mondo cool.

its actually free this weekend 10/6-13/6

pretty sure gold(tm) is free this weekend

GET OUT OF MY GARDEN REEEEEEEEEE

k