>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI June Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50760?_ga=1.151649081.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWVdv4Qalcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tifa is here!!

I like to take Tifa to the mockup Nibelheim to psychologically torture her

Would you bully Lenna?

>Dismissal procs while SB is casting
>Caius gets two turns in before it goes off anyway
Now I remember why I hated this boss. Thankfully he decided not to fuck me up.
Only with my dick.

>Clear out stamina doing a ++ daily this morning
>Proceed to slowly slog a core dungeon because I'm one shard away from another point and want to burn a ton of stamina quickly
>Completely forget about it until just now
There goes being efficient.

Guys I really love you
After jrpg was gone I lost all interest in vidya but now im happy again thank you.

That depends. On my FJF run she will be on the class that is the shittiest and/or most revealing outfit. Does that count?

>dark/holy day
>people are using 60 stamina on an ultimate
triggered

You're having an adventure and then these guys float up to your waifu and ask her to buy some gems. What do you do?

What part of VII was this? I evidently missed it in my playthrough

>caius gets 4 turns in as opener
>can get up to 3 turns in before a hasted atb is filled

JUST

The brothel in Wal Mart.... errr, Wall Market

Honey Bee Inn

>Trying to get the early bird bundle in BE
>The game keeps cancelling my purchase
>Try one of the other bundles
>It works and I lose all of the lapis I was saving up to summon someone else

They hang around her all the time anyway. She knows how to handle those greedy little shits.

>.... errr

Huh, I guess I didn't wander into *that* part of the Honey Bee Inn

whos this qt?

Moogles put the seed in seedseer

What are my odds of this working for Bahamut? I could replace Edea with tyro or something for a melee person, but e'd probably just be carrying armor breakdown and I'm not sure what as a second ability. Dunno what kind of damage Bahamut can output

Why are most anime or manga spinoffs of Final Fantasy garbage?

because anime is garbage

She would never!

They know that just attaching the FF name to it will get them a decent payday, so there is little incentive to give them a big enough budget to work.

except Legend of the Crystals is one of the best things to ever happen in animation

She's back guys.

Btw anyone know how close I am to the end? I don't want to rush and I know there's still a bunch of side stuff left to do, but I also want to get in on four job fiesta.

I dunno, two thirds? Maybe a little less.

Maki from Love Live

You're nearing the end.

What about IV for the DS makes it so much harder then the other versions of the game?

They redid a lot of the combat system. It's less of a port of IV and more of a remake.

Enemies deal a lot more damage so you can't steamroll your way past bosses and even regular enemies like those fire lizard things, and the damage boost is noticeable against certain bosses like the CPU, in the original game you made sure to kill the defense core while leaving the attack core alive and just healing the minor damage it dealt, in the DS version? You kill the attack core before it murders your entire party in two turns, no ifs ands or buts about it and punch through the CPU to get past the defense core's healing.

youtube.com/watch?v=tWVdv4Qalcg

if im a big fan of ff14, and im shooting for yshtola's wall, should i save for the 14 banner, or just pull on bsb?

>watch a video of the Ultimate+ Sephiroth battle
>Advent One Winged Angel actually plays during the battle

Reddit's gonna be a goldmine of keks when that event gets here. A mixture of nostalgia, ow the edge, and even more faggotry than usual.

For serious, will the FF2 novelization ever have an official English translation?

I had to S/L once on bahamut; he melee'ed for 6800 out of the gate. I think it'll be tough for you without wall, but it might work. Do you have dismissal? If so, that's something you could throw on a character that replaces Edea.

Also...
>1 attempt 0 SL Caius
I thought this fight was supposed to be hard? It was just a bunch of chip damage.

Save for the banner user, do it for the best girl

Unless you really want Yda or Papalymo's SSBs too, pull on whichever BSB banner has Thyrus (which will almost certainly be on the banners) since the overall quality of those banners is a lot higher and they should have the 2x pull rate for Thyrus like the XIV banner does.

What the hell. I never had to do that when I played VII.

at least the stupid trend of calling Cloud "soooo emo" is over

>imlying Y'shtola is best girl in XIV
She's maybe top 5-6 in XIV, right under her sister

see i think it would be rad to get Yda's but i also dont know how useful monks are?

and wait do you mean the BSB will have a better rate, or the next xiv banner will have a better rate?

The localizations in some countries were probably censored or re-edited

Like I said, they both should have the 2x rate.

Yda is good.

You don't have to go into that room when you enter the Honeybee Inn. That's probably why user didn't see it.

no

People still do it and it infuriates me to no end. According to this screenshot 2 arguably emo moments is the whole game.

I think there's like one or two more field areas, then the REAL final dungeon and then the "excuse final dungeon that takes 20 minutes to get through and you can't even save in".

I can also see why that scene might be cut from the Remake though. If VIIR is going to be a grimdark as the trailer seemed, it wouldn't fit the sometimes-campy themes of such moments found in the original

Emo is a now out-of-favor subgenre/fanbase in rock music, not a goddamn mood

so thyrus specifically either banner i have the same odds?

Just a r1 dismissal. I was considering honing it but I used the wind orbs honing lifesiphon again for beatrix. Was saving major winds for saint's cross but i could exchange since I'll be short on major holy for a while anyway

He is emo. He's a little emo bitch.
But Squall is way more of a little emo bitch. Once people grew up and started to grasp that instead of trying to relate to him being ~So cool and brooding and dark~, Cloud became less important as the little emo MC.

Yes.

Let's be honest here, they're going to cut a LOT for the remake. VII is pretty tonally inconsistent.

What did he mean by this?

Name one moment when cloud's emo in VII

All the games are, in order to give each portion of the setting a different flavor.

Yeah but the campy shit is why I find the game fun, Square can take the Dolphin Jump when they pry it from my cold dead hands

Its a shame, but it'll be interesting to see how they do it. I'm kind of okay with it being grimdark throughout

I crafted and honed to r3. I've never used dismissal before, but it seems pretty good. There aren't a lot of ultimates that are immune to the stun effect, and it can help you catch up on healing if needed. It's especially good at the start of a fight when mitigation isn't up, or in the weak phases at the end of a fight. I would hone it, especially if you're just considering crafting an r1 saint's cross.

IV's pretty consistent. Boring, but consistent.

Apparently when he flips out about being brainwashed by Sephiroth or seeing Zack take his place in his memories

She's alright but like all Miqo'te they're used goods. This is the best girl.

>He is emo. He's a little emo bitch.

Try playing FF7 champ

I didn't get that feel in VIII but thats probably because Squall was pretty semi-stoic throughout. Then again, we did have Laguna for campy-ness which was fun

IV goes from really dark to really hopeful by the middle of the game. Beginning gives you a false lead that you're getting grimdark, but instead gives you an upbeat heroic fairy tale with an airship and rover

Not in the first sequence. He's quiet and kind of in a pissed off mood at the time. He basically tells Sephiroth to go fuck himself

Remember people who say he's emo either know him from Kingdom Hearts or Advent Children and mininterpret what they read on wikipedia as being emo.

He's a smart ass at best, even little kid me could tell you he's not brooding. He's a sarcastic little shit.

True, saints would just be r1 for a while. My idea was to toss it on beatrix when she doesn't need to shellga/protectga for a bit more damage than lifesiphon would offer. But she might be taking a utility role with ace striker and lifesiphon to keep magic blink up. I'll try the U in a few days though, gotta hope for a major holy to drop

That's not really emo, for one of those he was in a catatonic state. There's no point where cloud actively broods instead of doing something constructive

>yfw all the campy parts of VII are rewritten to be memory flashbacks of Zack and Aeris

>Apparently

What does she look like without that ugly hat and shades on?

How about a reversal of this topic? What parts would you like to see cut in VII?

Me personally, I'd like for the CPR part to be removed and just done into a cutscene, there's not really any point for it to be there.

It didn't need to be there but since there's no risk of failure it didn't annoy or frustrate me, I'd be ok if it was kept the same instead of being made a qte or something

You have to change the switch button to play effectively with a lot of PC keyboards and even then most commands with the switch button are so slow and laggy you need a saint's patience

She has nice blue eyes.

when's it hopeful? I just remember a lot of objective chasing, you gotta get the crystals, then you gotta get Rosa, then you gotta get the crystals again, then you gotta get the DARK crystals, then you gotta get to the moon...

If anything, IV's consistent simply by virtue of its barebones plot.

...I don't remember a CPR part...

That stupid bit where you have to find the Key of the Ancients. Either that or give us an actual dungeon to find it in.

It's hopeful for about 10 seconds after Fabul. Then Leviathan kicks your ass

When Priscilla (the little girl) gets attacked on the beach in Junon by a monster, you beat it and have to revive her after.

Literally the first arc is about two of the major playable characters burning down villages and a child survivor calling them monsters, but everything after Cecil defeats his dark self is lite af

Notice how there's no legit character deaths. Every "death" is a false alarm meant to make the game more challenging because you don't have that character in your party.

Also that place in the snowy mountains right before you reach the crater. Fuck that whole sequence

Tellah dies for good dude

oh yeah except the dude who's old enough to be close to croaking anyway

So, who's ready for the second coming of those ancient horrifying days when over 80% of the internet went gay for Sephiroth and Cloud and did horrifying fanfiction and fanart things with them and Vincent, for when the FF7 remake comes?

Do you think the internet can even survive Mid 00s Animu/RPG fandoms 2: Electric Boogaloo?

I kind of enjoyed the plot honestly. Maybe its because I thought the moments in early FFs where your chasing crystals and always being one upped by the villain were funny. And all the moments with the Dwarves underground were great too.

Why does she hide them?

I thought she was a member of SOLDIER, so shouldn't she have the MAKO eyes?

No SOLDIER in this game.
She's probably ugly

So accessory question, if they say moderate is it the same resistance even if rarity is different? Like the flame cloak and the flame ring, they both say moderate. I don't have any elemental res stuff so I figure I should get as much as I can

Yes. Rarity does not matter.

Which waifu wud u Curaja?

So flame ring, zephyr cloak and glow curtain before I start buying 5* ones then.