strawpoll.me/10405830
nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/1047/?
youtube.com/watch?v=fKZ0-y3GC-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>making faith character
>get A scaling talisman and lightning spear

>it doesn't do anything

w-why

So does anyone know why the Anor Londo's of both games have inconstancies? It's not like there's rubble of a tower that used to be in place of when you would go up in the first game where the infamous archers were. That is all gone and only the dead giant blacksmith and big titty princess room remain

Thank you very much
you are pretty good
also how is my big guy ?

Is there an FC going on now?

I really wanted to make a faith build but I had no clue what weapon to go for.

Sunlight straight sword good? Or just stock standard Creighton Axe.

Also on a separate note I invaded an Arthur Dayne cosplay with herald chest and gotthard twinblades, bretty gud.

probably was renovated over the years. seeing how duke archives is completely gone.

anyone around level 70 on right now?

Someone on xbox help me do the 4kings at level 50 for the love of god. They've been kicking my ass for hours, and I've tried every strategy anyone has ever suggested for them thats possible on this character.

GT: FearTheSnail

--- NEW SL META POLL ---

PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED META LEVEL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY

strawpoll.me/10405830
strawpoll.me/10405830
strawpoll.me/10405830
strawpoll.me/10405830
strawpoll.me/10405830

OPTIONS HAVE BEEN LIMITED TO 80, 100, AND 120 SINCE THESE WERE THE TOP 3 CHOICES IN EVERY PREVIOUS POLL

IF YOUR PREFERRED LEVEL ISN'T LISTED, PLEASE CHOOSE THE CLOSEST AVAILABLE OPTION

Add me
GT: The Woomy

Sunlight spear is good for a ranged miracle and sss is only good early game if you're not doing quality

REMINDER TO DO YOUR PART AND CULL THE CASULS

>Boulder Heave is actually a threatening spell now

what a world we live in

we're not even able to get to the place that leads to duke's archives. how can you be so sure about that?

Oh wait this is dark souls 1 sorry cant help i exceeded my limit to play with you

profaned capital coop, ps4

if anyone is down place your sign at the bonfire

Not gonna support early threads, posting here encourages bad behavior.

Later.

What level are you? I can level up if needed.

xth for poise

Where is the closest bonfire to Kapra demon?

I swear to fuck I've forgotten everything about these areas.

I'd do this if I could get nodes

I just beat Gwyn, and it took me straight to undead asylum again. Is this NG+? If so, that sucks because I wanted to backtrack and do some of the optional bosses.

>green blossomm
>power within
>carthus flame arc
>tears of denial
>was that flash sweat?

Wew lad, these duels

Is it normal for rolls to have hyper armor? I literally rolled through the skeleton ball.

If SSS isnt good what weapons are good for faith?

Probably Firelink. Go down the stairs next to Capra and you'll reach a shortcut that goes by the female undead merchant. Once unlocked you can come there from firelink and skip most of the lower burg.

The Duke's Archives are more-or-less in the same direction as the Grand Archives, relative to Anor Londo. Lothric Castle seems to have been built around it.

How come my DaS1 SL120 build requires SL160+ in Dark Souls 3?

can't wait to spit boulders on newbs on my SL1 twink now

Yes you fucked up

Get DSCM

nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/1047/?

The latest version will automatically build like 20 nodes in a minute.

ye, but if makes you feel any better you only need to kill four bosses (gargs, quelaag, golem, o&s) to get back up to the point where you can access oolacile

Well now. Perhaps thats a tad out of my range.

DID ASTORA GREATSWORD GET HIT????
PLEASE IT'S THE ONLY WEAPON I USE

Yes, it has something to do with weight I think.

There are some DaS3 science videos out there that should explain it.

>lloyd talisman

You know, I allow them to think they can estus

Then I just backstab them with memes

I did a darkmoon knightess cosplay with a raw estoc and constant dark moon buff. It was alright for pve.

For PvP I'm not sure, a lot of magic isn't really viable. Unless the new patch changed something, I haven't been on in a few days

Will lucerne ever be nerfed?

It already was. The spin2win doesn't combo off R1 anymore.

no

Different parameters. What kind of build is it, anyways?

Because equip weight and stamina were a single stat in DaS1. In DaS3, you need to raise 2 stats to get the same effect.

It doesn't matter much though, since heavy armor is useless in 3.

I have it I think, I recall having problems with it, I was gonna try to fix it but forgot

Also, unrelated

How to get damage with Flamberge in DS3?

It's got pretty shit scaling, should I go refined or what, I think the bleed on it is OK though

oh, haha. Guess I've been getting counter hits then.

guess I'll look into shortcuts then, thanks

also fuck the bed of chaos, I've never gotten madder than that at a video game in my life

dex pyro

1v1 me then

>The buffed spellcasting speed
>After I've blazed through the game with my INT and INT/FAI characters
fuck, how fast is the Lightning Spear casting now, anyways?

I had killed his phantom and got him to a sliver of health in one hit. Decided to Lloyds and finish him off with my fist for fun.

New

how to make mages viable?
I want to use the moonlight GS and the crystal rapier

>pyro
That's why

MLGS mainhand, crystal rapier offhand
Mash L1 and occasionally hit R1.

Heavy works great with Flamberge, to my experience.

>"New"
>768 replies

is it possible to get all gestures in one playthrough?

also off topic question but how quickly does it take for your asshole to get used to your girlfriend begging it?

As of the current patch, the top tier sorceries are Great Farron Dart, Farron Hail, and Great Deep Soul.

>tfw you suck ass at PVP but have never had any real problems getting through the entire world itself

???????????

>dex pyro
probably because pyro needs actual investment now?

>From finally nerfs thrust sword R1 spam
>forgets to do it for the other hand so L1 spam is still fast

truly outstanding devs

I'll try it then, wiki is total shit atm, just shows base upgrades for most weapons, but it looks like it's a D scaling in STR and DEX because of the bleed it has

Farron hail is still terrible in PvP just because the patch added some more darts with a bit of a different pattern doesn't make it good, stick to dart, HCSM and flash sword

That's fine. You can't block with a greatshield in your main hand, after all.

didnt see the new thread, reposting:

Alright cool. Hawkwood can be a bitch with all the estus he has for the twinkling head.
I'd continue to playing with you if you want but my brother fell asleep and I don't want to wake him up

What exactly happened to the Estoc this patch?

Some people say it's slower, but I'm not seeing anything.

Worst change

You'd be better off just buying a bunch of Carthus Rouge for your sharp dagger unless you're low on souls.

Barely anything.

You won't notice any difference unless you mash r1 7 times in a row, it's slightly slower then.

i still ran into a guy doing it in undead settlement and wouldn't stop doing it despite me super armoring it.

he took shit all for damage when i attacked him. i was around lv 27 with a +1 profaned great sword.

Holy shit, i've been killing black knights for the past hour and no shield.

Can somebody put down a red sign at the Halfway Fortress bonfire and drop me a Black Knight Shield?

PC PW: dsg

i'd show you my ass for it but it got nerfed

Left hand is prepatch
Right hand is nerfed
Compare them

The Undead Burg one is closer but harder to run because of doge blocking the way, if you want a no bullshit run use Firelink.

Nah, pyro was a shitter crutch.

Blood infusion increases the damage dealt when the bar fills up. You're better off just using carthus rouge to double up on the bleed effect.

well they made it good too

So does DS3 have four endings right? The normal ending, the Lord of Hollows ending, and the Fire Keeper's eyes ending, but what's the fourth? Have I been rused?

Holy shit
i am getting summoned as darkmoon blade for the second time in a day

there are two versions of the fire keeper endings

>40.5gb and 42 minutes worth of recordings later, i finally hit 99 soft humanity from sl1 dickwraithing
>now i have to edit and put it all together

well i swap between the weapons to take advantage of the dagger's high crit modifier so resins would be wasted. i dont mind having no bleed on my dagger, i was wondering about the bleed infusion for bandits knife. i use my bandits knife for most regular pve enemies
thanks thats the info i needed. ill compare damage to sharp/refined when im a higher level and decide what to do then

How's the reddit event going

>patch did nothing to fix auto-summon covenants
????

How many hours did it take you guys to finish ds1 first time

Link the fire
Summon the Firekeeper
Summon the Firekeeper and betray her
Claim the Dark Soul.

The betrayal ending doesn't have a trophy, which is kind of neat? It's one way to hide it.

Do you know how I trigger either one? I'm curious about the alt one. I know one you step on her head.

There are actually 3 versions of fire keeper ending.

The 3rd one being that you run the fuck away from her and she doesn't say the last line.

>recking people with SR at level 110
>get hate mail
why?

44min27seconds

Pretty well. Getting nonstop invasions in low level areas.

We could use some more Giantdads here.

I got DSCM but I'm getting this JIT debugging shit, any solutions?

You attack her. Then you step on her head and steal the flame.
youtube.com/watch?v=fKZ0-y3GC-s

It didn't? I've been getting a lot of Blue summons, specially now what they can equip the WoB patch after getting invaded.

still no dankmoon summons, at level 108 though

Seems balanced. Now if they wan't to poke quickly they can't block or parry spam with a small shield.

Anyone get the console save editor to work?
I've tried everything and it's no go

that's not the point

Yeah, I've actually got a blue summon on my main account, which literally never got summoned before.

Still nowhere near as frequent as my family shared account though.