FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
scottgames.com

Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP

List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL PAGE 9, 750 COMMENTS, OR 250 IMAGES
>REMINDER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTERS

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DtTv8jP5
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4nieoq/hi_im_matpat_from_youtubes_game_theory_and_film/
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=35057
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=24354
strawpoll.me/10456994
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should've let it die

You can't kill that which has no life.

>>REMINDER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTERS
So we've finally reached this point, huh?

MILF bird

No, I've reverted it back to when I originally revamped the OP.

Too bad.

Can we have a Chica thread?

Depends, how much cum does Chica chug on a regular basis?

What if she prefers it somewhere else?
Mother hen and all that.

It's literally been years since we last had a foxy thread. It's been nothing but Bonnies and Mangles the entirety of 2015 and 2016.

>It's been nothing but Bonnies and Mangles the entirety of 2015 and 2016.
Just like God intended.
Fuck off, knotfag.

I hate furfags as much as the next guy, m8.
I just can't help but pity the Foxy lovers. They had it all for 3 months and then everything came tumbling down and they've been rock bottom ever since.

>knotfags
>bottoms
Just like God intended.

Reposting.

big

belly

Why yes I am! Truly am I such an exemplary specimen of drawfaging that all could take lessons from me!
It is from my golden throne on Holy Terra that I lead the great crusade against the four Chaos Gods of the Circle Jerk:
>Ghost: The Smart and Insidious
>Snax: She Who Thirsts
>Weaver: The Grandfather of Cancer
>Benis: The Lord of Minority Skulls
Only through my guidance as your spiritual liege can anons escape the abyss which is Skype and defeat the Ruinous Powers!

>He said so himself that he's just too slow and stupid to properly /soc/ialize.
I'm so slow and stupid my mother tried to perform an 85th trimester abortion with a loaded shotgun. It didn't work, so I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

You're reaching dangerous levels of Ghostposting there, but at least that's a nice drunken fox.
Is that rip in his suit meant to look like a chicken?

That wasn't me, but since you're asking, I wrote a new spook story just a few days ago:

pastebin.com/DtTv8jP5

As for the next thing to write, I don't know. Haven't heard from Rider in a while so I can't say anything about the collab, and I do not presently have any ideas for some solo work.

Sorry about that, couldn't help it. I think the gash looks more like a pterodactyl but no - it's completely unintentional. I was wondering when somebody would finally comment on it.

user I would love to lick your teeth

That's kinda hot.

Here's an idea for you.
Go through all your FNaF-related reviews on ff.net and use them as a guideline to write a story. I want to see how much of a trainwreck it would be.

>a fic that has "I squarted everyffwhere with my chica bodypillow"
My god, not even written and I'm already wiggling in excitement for such a thing.

>pastebin.com/DtTv8jP5
That was pretty gory. I dug the visuals, the part with the hook-in-mouth was quite vivid and well told. Very kinetic.

At some points, like the dream(?) sequence it got to be a bit too much, feeling more like a journalistic account than a first-person story. It feels like a dream log more than a part of a story.

What's the deal with the animatronic heads, though? You mentioned that twice but dropped it. Is there going to be something about them in the future? Same for the dark, unidentified fluid.

>wiggling in excitement
>not shitting yourself in terror

gud nite fredthread

Fuck, I don't even know how that would work. Even a story written intentionally poorly not like I need to try to do that still needs some kind of cohesion. Most of those reviews are just people reminding me that Bonnie is male and claiming they cried at the sloppy attempt at feels I hamfisted into the end of The New Security Guard, Michelle. Maybe I could pull characters from people RPing in the reviews, but I'd have to think about this if I can pull myself away from Overwatch for long enough.

The animatronic head plot point just culminated in the fact that human skulls were in them, and the dark fluid was just there to be gross. In retrospect, I should have done something more with that. I went into that story with the mindset that it would just be a short one-off thing with some cheap gore for scares, since that shit is damn fun to write. But perhaps I should consider starting some continuity in my future works. It would be a good learning experience for me as a writefag. I just need to start having more interesting ideas for stories first.

You can do it ____fag Edan, I believe in you

Thank you, user. I had ideas for a big story a while ago, but then the Dino Dan's collab came along and became my big project and not long after that I realized the ideas I had were stupid. Now that I'm a bit wiser and a bit of a better writer (at least I should hope so), perhaps I can come up with something that is genuinely compelling if I put my mind to it.

And I'll consider the FF.net review story. I've written mind-numbingly stupid comedy before, I should be able to do it again. I just pray that reading all those reviews at once doesn't suck me into some sort of autism singularity.

Everything's golden is one of my favorite artists and I'm glad they're back for a bit.

Seriously, their return has made me happy. What returning ocfag would make you happy, /5N@F/?

Ace

gmf's resurrection when

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4nieoq/hi_im_matpat_from_youtubes_game_theory_and_film/
Oh fuck.

hot

>"How do you usually respond to people who accuse you of being a sellout?"
>highest upvoted question
>never answered

Judging by the timestamps of the responses he fucked off roughly 9 hours ago. That doesn't disprove the possibility of him being a huge coward, though.

The question was asked 10 hours ago. Guess there's no way to know how many upboats it had at the time, though.

>protom gone

Normally I would rejoice but it made me realize all the old writefags are leaving, one by one.

I rolled J's fox so I figured it would be a good opportunity to continue our tennis game.

Hope you all enjoy!

5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=35057

noice.

Poor Dopefox.

Don't worry, anons. The blatant feelshit will keep on coming whenever I can stop being a lazy cunt for like half an hour.

I'm in love with a chicken

I'd take a bear hug from her.

FASHION BON!!

Veeky Forums as fuck

I sit just me, or is that car staring at Bonnie's ass with an intense fury.
Like it wants to pound that so bad but can't because it's a car.

It's a Corvette. They look pissed off by design.

why are they so upset

I want to pet that car and feed it some bread.

Sleep tight, pizza.

The outfit matches her pretty well.

truly hell

I fucking love fashionpole. More than you guys think.

That song would fit pretty well as one of the generic songs sang by the band.

lol faggot

ded thred
ded kids

we're all ded here

So which freddy do you want to kiss on the mouth

TiredFreddy
Been thinking about what a lady version would look like also

Chiming in to say Servo's Toy Freddy

Can't post pics on my tablet, but that fucker's so cute.
10/10 would stick a 5 in his thong or cheer on as he fucks up a bear.

hey guys how have you been

sleepy

>fucks up a bear

I'm not sure what this means and context suggests that I don't particularly want to know.

Don't worry, it's not sexual
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=24354

>after 12 hours of violent lovemaking

I wish Servo came back

Our last match against /mhg/ is going to start soon, at hitbox.tv/the4ch_ancup with no underscore.

I dunno how it's gonna go, probably badly

I know we don't know about all of who's in SL, but here's a poll anyway.

strawpoll.me/10456994

eeeeeeeeeeee

every goal they get is another wedgie coming at you nerd

>thread's been up for 12 hours and we haven't even reached 100 posts

The thread was made super late last night night and it came at the end of another one of our patented shitstorms.
Besides, weekends are never that busy and people are probably sleeping in.

The shitstorm ended hours ago before it was made and people used to claim that the weekends were the busiest since that's when everyone was off from school and work.

If you haven' noticed, plenty of people have made claims that any given hour is a ded one because [insert reason here]

Reposting that Mizu Mangle from yesterday.

Ah well, it went better than I expected it to.

I'll talk about it and where to go from here later, lads, when I'm not still wrapped up in this thing.

Give them to me user, I deserve them

Who made this? I need more naked purple guy.