>Class balance patch notes
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/home

>KTERA Updates
tera.nexon.com/events/2016/teaser/Welcome.aspx
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/ktera-03-12-2015-patch-notes/
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/11/18/ktera-19-11-2015-patch-notes/

>Commonly Asked Questions, Class/Server Information
pastebin.com/jdYtH4fS

>Useful/Misc Links, Modding Info, loadse mods, use at your own risk due to most being outdated
pastebin.com/fuGuFWWZ
pastebin.com/RSiBHKeP

>Free, open sourced DPS Meter, CasualMeter, ty based crackers for fighting for our freedumbs
forum.teratoday.com/topic/1307-casualmeter-open-source-tera-dps-meter/

>Veeky Forums guilds
pastebin.com/jiRNfCy7

>Endgame Guides/Info
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/forsakenislandguide

>How do I play 'class'? (incomplete, no plans to finish, somewhat outdated now)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzpfNG37wb-mBR0DDKWfzgIhTS4yN8p7z

Elin album: imgur.com/a/PdM3t

>Elin lewd SFM
ballistixz.tumblr.com/
alterize.tumblr.com/

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/wkwbfn.txt
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IjMscGLoT9qaTms8WlcgCC0J-ye_GMPTzL2610p1Dd8/edit
r.kyaa.sg/yvequm.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i can't believe i got cucked out of making the new thread by someone using my heart glare mod edition

You literally fucking forced it on me
come stuff my ass

Post Butts you would sniff

I sincerely disagree with the existence of this thread.

That is all.

Anyone want to make a new character with me?

i think u are mistaken

Server? Class? Race? Name? IRL? A/S/L?

Whatever you want!

MT. Gunner. Castanic. Faggot.Jewstein. Jenna. 36/F/Takoma.

Does that all work for you?

I'm ok with that but won't that game censor that name?

Guess I'll have to test that, won't I?

I'll see you on the other side, user. Wish me luck.

aaaaaaaaaaaa CC
I wish I was home, I would've liked to make a character with you

HOW WILL WE PLAY IF YOU DIE NOW user

THERE IS NO INTERNET CONNECTION IN HEAVEN IS THERE?

That's too bad but I could wait for you.

Don't wait. It'd be no less than 12 hours and I'm already leveling a character with someone so my time would be split. I j-just like meeting people and spending time alone with them doing something fun. No innuendos

You were right, user. You're always right.

I should have known...

I was flying too close to the sun on wings of homoerotic stimulation.

I'm so, so sorry.

It's alright, user. I found a new name.

Add me when you're ready to begin our zany adventures!

Bubblegum butt already stuffed for the time being hm?

Hold hold on I need to download the game!!

Are you FUCKING kidding me!!

What does this even mean

Don't worry worry I'm downloading it super fast!

relax

>Doing Golden Lanbyrinth for story quest
>Quest requires me to go to the left
>Everyone goes right to the boss
>Tell them to come
>They ignore me
>Solo it anyway and get to 0:45 on the timer for a wave part
>They've finished the last boss
>Call me a traitor and leave
>I get kicked out before the wave part ends
>Have to rerun it again

Why did I expect any better out of IMS?

>Doing story quests and bothering other people with useless shit

I'm going to save jiggy's thread!

Even in IMS I always stay behind and help someone if they have a quest, while the rest of the group continues, but honestly unless you're dead set on doing story now I'd just pass it, better experience to be had just running dungeons over and over

I really don't care about xp, I just want to do the storylines but if I do too many dungeons I outlevel them on IMS and have to resort to soloing. I have to avoid using xp marks and extra xp boosts just to keep my level low enough and that extra dungeon I have to do now might have screwed everything up.

Threadly reminder to cherish your friends, not even anons can be forever

>Not even anons can be forever
Please don't remind me of the fallen ;_;

bump :^)

How do you fellow Elins protect yourself from evil creatures? These things are packing bigger horns than Amani

Did you know that despite the differences in horn size, a ram elin can easily win in a contest against those? This is not only due to the fact that ram elin are much quicker and approach a faster velocity with less distance covered during their charge, but also due to ram elin being very used to taking punishment to the point that the actual ram will be worn down and exhausted before the elin which has a surprising amount of stamina.

That's not a demon. Just give it some nuts and walk away.

That sounds strangely accurate of every Ram Elin I know, that's pretty neat!

Oh gosh, it's a little late. I'll keep that in mind for the next one I encounter though, thank you Zoologist user

What is a little elin doing out in the wilderness so late anyway?

What is your favorite place in this game, /terag/?

Bleakrock. When I'm there it amplifies feelings of loneliness or depression, but even so I love going back again and again. It's so pretty and desolate.

The eldritch academy is nice too

right outside of AC/MC is real pretty.

IoD used to be my fav, pity it's all orange and brown now

post butt

JUST

How pay2win is this game?

Do you use sweetfx? If so do you mind sharing your settings?

CC go back to sleep

Not very. I mean if you have more money than time, then you can pay your way to some sweet gear by buying EMP and then selling it to people for gold, but you can buy the subscription service for gold and all the weapon and gear enchanting can be done purely by playing the game. Also anything found in the cash shop, like inventory expansions, costumes, character customizations, etc. can be bought in the brokerage for in game gold from other players. Been playing about two years and only dropped money on the game for cosmetics.

Admittedly, getting by without elite is pretty rough and it costs a fair amount of gold, but if you do daily dungeons and just sell MWA and feedstock, you can make the amount in gold and then buy a subscription from the brokerage.

I think he already did earlier user.

sure, these are kusunoki's settings a.pomf.cat/wkwbfn.txt

just rename it to SweetFX_preset when you pop it in your binaries yada yada

i also use horoko's jaggy fix (pic related)

>+3 busty elves at the end of last thread
>none in this one
Disappointed

Sigil Adstringo when it existed.
The Balder's Temple place is still pretty nice.

aaaaaaaaaaaa I had successfully repressed memories of sigil adstringo and you brought them back ;_;

Granted it wasn't really any different from scythera Fae other than being cooler since it was instanced and there was that big court with the dragon boss and the house behind him...come to think of it that must have been a great erp spot when it was still around

Rip removed instances

Pora Elinu, old IoD, Heartwood, Argonea, Scythera Fae, Eldritch Academy.

Does this game offer account server swaps or bulk discounts?

I'm thinking about coming back, only if I can server swap though. I'd want to swap about 10 99 characters over.

Well there's not really a bulk discount per se but there is a way you can save a considerable chunk of money. Basically server transfers cost $25 each in terms of EMP. If you buy one month of elite status (basically subscription, its also fairly useful on its own) that'll be reduced to $15 per transfer. Elite is $15 itself so you'd end up spending $165 instead of $250. Plus you'd have elite.

Also if you buy EMP in bulk you'll get bonus EMP so you could probably do 10 characters for...$140?

I just took an entire bottle of sleeping pills, /terag/. I'll see you in Gensokyo.

k bye

who are you either way

Can I run this game with an AMD R7 240 and 4 GB of RAM?

It will probably run like crap but it does for everyone so you might not miss out on much

what's your cpu?

AMD A6-6400k

Next to you

Give me some criticism /terag/, how can I improve this

use a better face

I like this face and want to use it

post butt

your taste is shit and your elin sucks then

user..don't you know I can't post butt from slider screen?

Sorry, out of curiosity what face would you use?

Elins!

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IjMscGLoT9qaTms8WlcgCC0J-ye_GMPTzL2610p1Dd8/edit

Slaughter > SF

>nvi.png
r.kyaa.sg/yvequm.webm

What the fuck were they thinking with making warrior a tank? Dealing damage is the main factor for holding aggro but to tank you need to be in defensive which reduces your damage. Warrior DPS requires BD resets which are RNG and high edge Scythe which requires a lot of build up.

Give me the knots!!!

You know who to contact

An invisible knot, sticking up your butt, who you gonna call? KNOT BUSTERS

>4GB

i have 4GB and it's painful. As long as you're doing nothing else you'll be fine but otherwise shits gonna go south.

How to make money, seriously.

Doing IoD garbage makes me want to throw up, and I can't sell my mwa or feedstock because I need it myself.

Level up alts to 65 and do mobs/gathering dailies on them daily. Sell mwa and feedstock once you dont need any more

What a shame. I like this game but the publishers have spoiled it for me. They both censored the game. EME is generous so I'd like to play there but my ping is unplayable on NA. GF are stingy but have good ping so it's shit either way.

Time to fap

What's your ping on NA? 150-200 ping is still playable, and theres uncensored mods on OP's pastebin if you need

After playing with 40 ping 140 is unplayable. I know how to decensor it's just an example of publishers being shit.

Post butt.

I'm having fun bothering everyone I know into using my link, so..

Feed me more entries please! You get a free outfit once we reach the follower goals.

wn,nr/m9Fq4Z

I will only do it if you draw a lewd loli

Please more, my dick just got rock hard instantly.

How much does overcharge increase damage for archer's radiant/pen arrow

Is it worth it overcharging to the point when it's damaging me

With optimal rotation, rolls and ping it would not be worth using overcharge simply because you could do other skills for more damage. If you for example have high ping, some skills would be inefficient and to make up for that you overcharge to compensate.

I want to play with those

>still no bulge sliders for males

Suffering.

TR drawanon, thanks for the commission, I adore it! ....but I forget how much I was going to pay you. Let me know and I'll send it asap.

everyone keeps on leaving TFT!!! TFT DAYS ARE COMING UP!!!!

I haven't played this game since forever.
Is it still fun?

Comfy is the new TFT