/msg/ - Maplestory General

>Heroes of Maple confirmed for June, Aran and Evan revamps to occur on the 22nd. Blaster in July and Damien in August

>Current Events & News:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/10908/heroes-of-maple-free-heroic-android-pack
Pre-register before June 20th for a free perm android + heart, royal face and hair coupon, and some other shit.

General Info:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T8cObkaXeOrFRfg_QhxisioyEWdNzGPqe3mUJHEgFF4

Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v171+ (Updates alongside GMS). Shit.
aries.elluel.net/

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 Dream server. Dead.
maple.ellinia.net/
>BUDDY SUZURAN OR LEAVE NAME IN THREAD FOR A GUILD INVITE.Dawnveil
4x/1x/2x v173.1 Dream/Egg hybrid. NEVER EVER.
dawnveil.net/

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals on Windia, Pay2Win/LOVE on Reboot.
maplestory.nexon.net

Previous thread

F R I D A Y

N I G H T

G R I N D I N G

Dawnveil when??????

Never.

Never EVER

>1 bil on cubes
>still epic
this is fucking stupid

nth for dawnveil ETA date announced this month

fools where are you

anyone have any anvilable guns in windia

got ya senpai

famalam

rele which ones

This is the last fucking time I'm asking.
IF I DON'T GET AN INVITE TO THE ELLINIAMS GUILD WITHIN ONE DAY, I AM GOING TO SHOOT UP THIS THREAD.
IGN: SHOTACON

How come no one recommends royals, why the hate

short: its shit
long: it's shitty at actually being a nostalgia server, ignoring the custom shit they've added, they cherrypick class balancing changes that leave classes like i/l, f/p and pallies fucking garbage-tier, incompetent coders that can't fix critical bugs and instead just tell you not to do something to not get fucked

royals staff is also execrable but there has never been a private server administration that has been good

>start hunting for rice bags
>get dropped
>put on a 2x exp buff for those sick gains at level 211
>get dropped
It's like they dont want me to play this fucking game.

so why is royals shit?

Nostalgia niggers don't realize that what they really miss is the old climate of the internet and not the maplestory gameplay during that time until it's too late and they're caught up in trip/namehomosexual drama.

Which is the best private server to just play dress up and hang out? HawtMaple?

Ellinia. Each NX box is like 2k, and once you get decent range good maps shit out NX

That's cute.

day 2 of /msg/ is dead. royals has gone insane with grief, he's samefagged 86 posts in a row with no signs of stopping. other posters tried to wrongly talk about how old maplestory was bad, but were quickly driven away by the awful post quality of those who remain. a man in my guild just asked me if i needed sebar reputation. i don't even know what sebar reputation is - i can only assume it's a code for gay sex and decline his offer.

all me

never die

maplestory is bad and we are in hell for playing it

actually the 86 post samefag was me

no meme_________