wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nSvjrj4wvDo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warcraft_(film)#Critical_response
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Orcs are best race

Is this legit?

If there was a third faction alongside Alliance and Horde, who would they be and what races would they have

Feel free to move around Horde/Alliance races if needed

Forsaken leaves, new plague created, starts wiping out both Horde and Alliance.

Pandas, dwarves, tauren, goblins, and gnomes

ayyy youtube.com/watch?v=nSvjrj4wvDo

yeah you can listen to the interviews they come from.

Going to bed but, what professions should I go on my warrior? Very first character, and while he is Arms now I understand fury is supposed to be better dps

Night, all

Engineering/Blacksmithing

why do japanese names fuck up preexisting font in EVERY blizzard game?

Because the Blizz devs aren't a bunch of weebs.

Xth for male pandas

And fug laptop has issues so I can't play naw ;(

I need my garrison fix

the obvious solution would be not to use a laptop

>horde

>have a job where I travel internationally
>not use a laptop
Please, hope it isn't some big D:

Why haven't you killed yourselves yet, /wowg/?

I'll start, because I still have some hope

That's pretty comfy

you seem pretty neat and tidy

Why would I or anyone else when you control your own life and you aren't dealing with anything unsolvable that requires an end solution

150 gu'chi the swarmbringer kills on a 3% drop rate
220 imperial python kills on a 3% drop rate
40 garnia kills on a 4% drop rate
14 spineclaw crab kills on a 2% drop rate(not complaining about the last 2 desu)

and no drops over a month of hardcore grinding. is my account bugged or something? this is literally hundreds of hours of grinding and i'm on the verge of putting in a ticket out of frustration. a binomial calculator calculates i would of had a 99.0 - 99.8% of seeing the imperial python pet drop.

i wont even bring up my 300 deathwing kills and 250 yogg kills, at least those are on a weekly lockout and not a soul crushing grind. help.

>asmongold used to steal stuff from other peoples cars, ipods, laptops etc

>that neat and tidy

it's cluttered as fuck

way too much food

Less than two months until prepatch. Can you feel it?

Is draenei belly lewd? I want to skin a draenei babe and wear her leather as a suit

Yus, it is, chair especially was worth every penny

Yeah, I can't stand if everything gets messy, I ve been triggered by a big mess before and ended up cleaning the entire room at 1am.

stuff needs to be in order

What is cluttered? The deodorant with the other bathroom stuff? They fit together :p
And the salt is there cuz I am too lazy to go in the kitchen and go get it

I am a male panda :3

Is there a way to completely disable the game's build-in questhelper?

no you aren't dude

you're a human being

please take care of your body

>Make level 110 hunter on Legion
>See Aspect of the Cheetah on my action bar
>Press it expecting to move 30% faster
>Mfw

Well of course I am not an irl pandaren, that would be too cool.

But I like being big hairy and cuddly bottom, to a degree at least that it doesn't stop me from doing daily work stuff. Aside from sweating a lot which is annoying>.>, which I ll counter by going to some cold sunless place like Seattle :3

How many laptops did you shoot after losing an arena so far?

Blueno.......

What do they mean by 'Improved Social Features'?
Did they have plans for this?

Which /wowg/ girl do you want to rape the most anons?

I want to rape Rae or Vjera.

You!

sounds like you're in that 0.2-1% then

aren't you lucky

But the gun is for self defense only, plus I am mainly getting mad at arena at myself when I fail cool people like bearheart :(

Else I rly don't get that annoyed, I am a pretty relaxed person the vast majority of time.

I am too attached to useful stuff like my laptop and iPad to ever not be careful with them, and I almost get a heart attack when ppl don't carefully handle their laptops D:

lynris

You almost have a heart attack standing up from getting out of bed every morning, they arent that special (at least for you).

is Blizzard nerfing old gear and gems in timewalking dungeons? I feel like farming some.

They want to integrate facebook both for posting purposes and make the matchmaking services like lfg or lfd more likely to match you with friends or people you might know.

Oh weird, I don't rly have any problem getting up from bed usually.

>Caster animations are on the list to improve.
Umm. For many races I like the casting animations as they are right now. I DO NOT want change in this area.

How exactly do they plan to "improve" the casting animations? Did they specify? Are they going to REPLACE the animations or tweak them slightly?

Battle.net appear offline mode. Been "in the works" since 1972, Blizzard has just been procrastinating..

>vjera
>girl

Lynris or Icy.

collecting specific sets of gear for time walking dungeons is literally the most fun part so i doubt it, but they are removing all pre wod set bonus effects (but thats because raiders abused bugs, but instead of fixing the bugs blizzard just ruins their game more!).

Yeah, maybe finally put weapons in our animations instead of them hanging from our side doing nothing.

I ll always play male pandas so animation change won't matter as much.

Holy fuck the Warcraft movie was pretty bad. I didn't expect great, but if I hadn't been a fan of the universe before watching the movie I would have hated it. It had some of the shittiest pacing I've ever witnessed in a movie.

>all these hot opinions xD

The Warcraft movie was super good. I bet you thought it was based off of World of Warcraft or something you hyperplebian.

Go back to Guild Wars 2.

pozy

>mfw I'm icy

Woah cute me :3

Nice one ;^)

If you know the lore you can connect the plot points just fine, all the moment we're pretty great and the deaths were beautifully written.

I really liked it, might actually download it just to see it again cuz I enjoyed it so much, and then buy the blue ray once it is out.

I rly can't wait for Warcraft 2, they won't let it go without a sequel.

>If you know the lore you can connect the plot points just fine

how much are they paying you each time you type and post this

I am not, I genuinely enjoyed the movie, the only problem I show is that it jumped between plot points fast due to limited time which would make non Warcraft people get lost.

But even that isn't truly a bad thing because finally, it is a game movie for gamers instead of trying to be understood by all and waste hours of screen time explaining shit we already know.

>non-Warcraft people

you mean 90% of the people watching this movie?

RALPH PLEASE RESPOND TO ME

And if you don't? You're screwed. There was four people in my movie theater not counting my group of friends on release night. All of them wearing for the Horde shirts and even they didn't like it. China will save this movie but it won't refresh the Warcraft franchise like I was praying it would. They poorly managed the marketing and it's showing.

I hope next movie is about Arthas or Illidan. WC1 lore was shit and nobody cares about it, why would Blizzard even make movies about it.

They really fucked up not making a reign of chaos movie to get everyone super hyped then later making this a prequel.

Yes, and like I said, that wasn't a bad thing because it was a movie for wow people which is a pretty damn nice thing to do in such a profit oriented world.

>let's make the movie bad and boring for Warcraft ppl because the majority needs to understand it
This is what you want, I completely disagree because I am not a profit cuck

Yes? What is it :o ?

There is no excuse for not liking if you know the Lore. Though let's be honest, most wow players know nothing about the first war or actual wow lore and probably had unrealistic expectations to begin with.
Or were overly attached to the lore.

As a person with an open mind and not overly attached to muh lore but knowing about it, I loved it!

And most retcons weren't even a big deal, I actually thought lane's death was far superior than the old canon one, and more beautiful :o

Next movie is about thrall, they teased us with it at the ending.

So it is time Metzen plays Thrall in the big screen xD

Thinking about it further they really fucked up making the movie about characters that are all mia or dead. Only guldan and garona are still magically alive and the latter being relevant to a single class. If they wanted to cross promote Legion and the movie, all of the new players will come in expecting to see the characters they saw in the film only to find out the game takes place fifty or more years into the future. Might as well be a different universe entirely.

>if you know the lore you will love it!
That's not true at all. You're projecting. The girls I talked to that night were all massive lore nerds. They knew Dalaran wasn't supposed to be in the sky yet, they knew that the demon was Sargeras, and they knew that Garona doesn't kill Llane as shown in the movie. They still hated it because it had bad dialogue, forced relationships, unnecessary characters, and some of the worst pacing I have ever seen in a movie.

As a warcraft fan, I loved it. But it was nothing more than fanservice to me and I can admit it. For someone that speaks so much about open mindedness, you can't even be open-minded enough to see why someone might've not liked the film.

"girls" or actual girls?

id rape vjera or mumi and lynris

>>let's make the movie bad and boring for Warcraft ppl because the majority needs to understand it

nice strawman you fucking retard

they could have picked a more relevant storyline to the MO because marketing the MMO is why the fucking movie exists otherwise they wouldn't have been handing out free copies with the tickets

something like the fall of Arthas or the exodus of the New Horde
or even the hunt for Illidan to tie into the giant Illidan-wanking expansion we're getting in two months

>old canon

how many fucking times do I have to tell you the movie is its own continuity and doesn't change anything about the game canon

>Might as well be a different universe entirely

well yeah it basically is

>Lady Sylvanas Windrunner: I've gotten far more kills than you, Nathanos. You're slipping!

>Nathanos Blightcaller: I'm your champion, Dark Lady. It's my job to make you look good.

>Lady Sylvanas Windrunner: A champion at making excuses, it would seem!

These two are adorable and make me smile.

how many times do you think they fucked before his dick fell off

I meant universe in terms of entirely new characters, not canonical universes...

I said why someone might not like it, and I said why it is actually good because it was a good movie for ME instead of the clueless majority. Which is a pretty damn nice thing to do considering how many game movies were ruined by pandering to le majority for muh profit.

I didn't even notice such a things because I don't fucking nitpick to try bitch about the movie, if you actually start spending time nitpicking about dialogue and small stuff you don't like then it is clear you don't like the movie to begin with.

Why? I don't know, maybe they didn't like the lore changes or had false expectations or simply bought in the hate train.

Also
>girls
>caring about female opinions
XD

If they can stitch together abominations, they can stick a dick back on.

So, I'm guessing several times. Several times and more.

>tfw Greymane's going to put a bullet between Sylvanas' eyes and there's nothing the fangirls can do to stop it
Can't wait

Movie started from the beginning like a good movie should, you are just obsessed with profit and pandering to majority

>stick a dick back on

>Nathanos, honey, do you reckon I could have a turn being the one on top for a change?

you can't prove that it didn't happen

Guys i havent played in years
How do i save my addon settings so i can load them on every character whenever i want ?
Tips appreciated

>implying sylvanas will die
Nah she is gonna get redeemed

nah if they had actually started from the beginning we'd have gotten a totally badass movie about the War of the Ancients

He'd have to put several bullets between her eyes. I believe Sylvanas has like 4 lives left.

Nathanos getting pegged?
I'd buy that for a dollar.

I'm pretty sure people who think it was pretty good are trolling at this point. I haven't seen it but it never looked good at all.

Seriously I have no idea why they didn't capitalise on their most well known characters and instead went to some pre-lore/WC1 shit

This tbqh

True that, but night elves are gay, nobody wants to see them

kys faget

Well I'm an editor and filmmaker. It's pretty easy to spot those things. Being ignorant of them doesn't excuse them. I'm really glad you enjoyed it, but it was not a good film objectively. I enjoyed it as well, but it won't pull in many new players into the fan base which is what Blizzard and I were all hoping and that's a shame.

I'm glad they didn't pander and handhold too, but that doesn't mean you omit crucial plotlines such as Sargeras to make room for something cringey and forced like Lothars son. A movie is supposed to be a self contained story. Removing half of it because "you should know this!" is not excusable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warcraft_(film)#Critical_response

So after reaching lvl 100 I need to grind assran untill I get at least full ilvl 700 set, right? No other catch-up mechanics if I don't want to grind apexis?

I want to cum in Lynris' tummy and breed her, I also want to jerk mumi's cute girl cock while I fuck her ass

How are arms warriors in Legion? Back to having 5 stacks of overpower like in Cata?

Is it fixed?

Legion arms is infinitely better than WoD, and stuff like the focused rage talent helps bring back that off gcd rage dump gameplay that heroic strike had, but I'm still not a fan of passive rage generation and brainless execute phases. I'd rate it just under 5.4 and DS. The legendary for Mortal Strike will be pretty much mandatory if you want a smooth playstyle.

MFW I can finally main Arms warrior again

>passive rage generation
Yeah basically dropped
If I have to wait to do a main rotation ever it's a shit spec
Fury it is

>Sidearm
>Burgers
[FREEDOM INTENSIFIES]

tfw contemplating resubbing just to finish getting my warrior and dk up to 100 and farming gold before Legion drops

not like this blizz

Why is Ashran such a piece of fucking SHIT?
>Die
>Lose HALF of your fragments.
What is the fucking point?

They should cap the loss at like a maximum of 200 loss per death.

just do it

ive only resubbed to get some gold before legion

selling enchanting shit and all my left over mats

wasn't he killed during the wrathgate?

I'm so fucking bored that I actually want to play on a role-playing server

why

Just don't die

>dying is ashran

Start by gitting gud

I want all the "girls" on my bed in a line

vjera, lynya, loxingly, mumi, fallaa

bend them over and fuck their asspussys

>dying in assram
How, unless you fuck something and fall to the enemy herd there s no way to die, especially with those book spells.

You are supposed to be careful ;^)

what about me