how can you throw gief out of super

What does the O stand for?

off/orgasm

WHY IS DASHING IN GG SO FUCKING HARD

why cant u press a direction twice

Jack O lantern

t.pad baby

I only play melty seriously but I play a million other games too

It doesn't work at all, this shit always makes me angry whenever I play this game. i don't have this problem with any other game but i can never dash here.

YOU NEED KOREAN GENES

Original maybe?

youtu.be/BJ1bD3FURyM?t=1352

>Dat come back

I feel so bad for his 50-0, he can play good when he quit being an ass.

Do you have more like these? I like watching how players turn tides when unexpected.

Why do you only play Melty seriously what's so great about it?

anime little girls

When I hit with a charged blitz sometimes the opponent crumple and I can combo them but sometimes they get sent flying all the way to the other side of the screen. What decides which one happen?

Reccomend me some games, that I can pirate/get for free and still play online. Got 2 weeks off, so buying anything would be retarded while making almost none money. Tried Fightcade, and Touhou already.

That shit was infuriating to see.

But all anime games have that

>so buying anything would be retarded while making almost none money

Do people actually live like this?

He plays Lovemax, vanguard princess, and GG too.

No kidding.
Just the average weeb.

I'm not in my country now, and don't have mine PC.

Is there a bigger chokemaster than Reiketsu? Like seriously, multiple rounds thrown out the window just from fuck-ups.

It's the most fun to me, nothing much to say

The movement in the game is so fun, it's one of my favorite things and all the mechanics like golden air throw and untehable counterhits work with it to make neutral so much fun

and pressure is extra fun too, the game relies a lot on creativity and allows for a lot of depth in there, but defense is also good and if you have the read or you're looking for the right thing you can always reverse momentum

It's not like I hate other games but I've never managed to find another one that holds my interest as long as melty has

>The movement in the game is so fun

A I R F O O T S I E S
I
R

F
O
O
T
S
I
E
S

That's pretty interesting what the hell is a golden air throw it sounds cool

Is the EU version of GGXRD:R fucked like the EU version of GGXRD:Sign or can I go for it?

noob question, is this a normal thing in sfv? i heard that zangief is in low tier in this game, so if even his grab super can get btfo by normal grab, what's the point to play him in this game?

xD

Stuff like this would make drop this game instantly. "SFV has good neutral" my fucking ass.

50 people at peak time in Europe 1 day after release, I'm sorry.

It's a unique situation. Grabs are 6 frames, Gief super is like 1-2 frames.

no idea
something weird definitely happened before that super though they were both in hitstun

the game was made by two sweaty chinese in some sweat shop during breaks from their actual work
nothing in that game is normal

proof: twitter.com/CapcomFighters/status/741567777123639297

not even capcom knows what the fuck is wrong with their game

In melty you can combo into air throws, a lot of characters can use them as meterless combo enders. if you do a raw air throw, so if you air throw the opponent without comboing into it, it has a gold spark effect and you can combo after it (even if a bit scaled), giving you a big reward for the read. Air throwing is risky too though since if you miss you can't do anything until you land and you have a big landing recovery and are in counterhit state the whole time so you must be pretty sure before trying.

You don't get Kum and Raven for free. Raven can still be acquired with ingame money but Kum you have to pay for.

Why did they make playing Ram as unfun as possible?

If I remember correctly EU players don't get Raven and Kum for free like US players, but you can still pay for them or get them via dropping from the fishing minigame. For the rest it may be good.

so waifushitters won't play her

halp

>60$ for 5 characters DLC
>still have to pay for characters
LMAOOOOOOOOOO HOW CAN ANYONE DEFEND ARCSYS

you're really dumb

They find a way.

Fightcade is the only thing with matchmaking, otherwise you have melty and maybe touhou fighting games and that's it for games people actually play

>Elphelt is clearly overpowered
>Most everyone says she needs to be nerfed
>Develepors won't nerf her because she hasn't won any majors
I don't get it. I was watching mr_biscuits stream today and he said the japanese players weren't playing Elphelt right and that Lost Soul is the best Elphelt ever or whatever so when is he gonna win a major?

they make good games, nobody is defending their business model

ASWcucks love getting dicked by gooks

Fucking north, south american, and european tournaments are babby tournaments.

>>Elphelt is clearly overpowered
Someone get the arcade rankings

and capcucks love getting dicked too. The entire FGC loved getting fucked up the ass by developers other than skullgirls players but those barely even exist.

>$60 for 16 characters at launch
>game doesnt even have responsive controls
>same characters every top 8
>worst netcode of any fighting game released since mk9
>delayed updates
>game unplayable at launch
>unresponsive controls
>ragequitting still a thing
>unresponsive controls
>pro players of the game are even bashing it
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO HOW CAN ANYONE DEFEND CAPCOM

you don't have to pay for characters

>american players play ANY guilty gear character better then the japanese
is he fucking for real? America cannot even be COMPARED to japan in anime games.

How did capcom manage to make the most balanced fighting game ever made where every character can compete at a high level?

capcom is the most criticized company in the fgc tho, other games are flaws but no one cries about them on the same level as sf/capcom games

Yeah he was saying how the japanese players said they had never seen an Elphelt as good as Lost Soul

no other company has tried to sell half their game at full price before. The closest is Killer Instinct but they only charged $20.

You're aware even Machaboo is scared of Lost Soul?

Is Dizzy even in the goddamn game?

Not yet.

>$60 :^)

They're gonna release her at evo

SNK.

The future is now.

People dont criticize capcom because of no reason. Capcom literally could not have fucked up SF5 any harder and yet people are still defending it. Meanwhile literally every other game that tries to get talked about here gets bashed on by capcucks. You fuckers are SO goddamn fucking stupid, the FGC is gonna die sooner or later and everyone is gonna go to Smash because you fucking capcucks keep eating capcoms shit and bash literally every other game preventing new people from playing it. God damn this community (on /r/kappa and here at least) is so fucking toxic fuck you guys. I'm seriously out of here thanks for reading my blog fucker.

I just fucking hate this world.

lol people cried about capcom before sfv, remember sfxt? sf4's ps4 release? sf4 ae? sf4 vanilla

meanwhile we forget that xrd had input lag and matchmaking issues at launch too, that mkx/ki's launch was absolute garbage too and don't even get me started on kof13

there is literally no other fg company that gets criticized on the same level as capcom, sfv has flaws but it has very good ideas that are poorly executed

>not bashing on every game at every given opportunity
>bothering to defend shady dev practices regardless of whether its ASW or capcom

>I'm seriously out of here
Good, don't come back

She'll be out after Evo.

why is rashid always next to cammy?

>giving a reply to a post using the word xcuck unironically
I just stop reading because I know it's a retarded drone post, there are 2 types of people in this world..

cammy is gay for rashid

It's a mystery

CHECK OUT THIS BKUB CHUN LI SOMEONE IN A DRAWTHREAD DREW

Usually only sticktards complain about 22/44/66 inputs.

capcom writing™

16er spotted

Unlike you dumbass neet, I actually play videogames. I used to love browsing here and /r/kappa back when i played street fighter when there was actual game discussion. Now since guilty gear came out its just "WAHHHH MY FIGHTING GAME IS BETTER THEN YOURS" on here and on /r/kappa. Do you not realize youre dividing your already tiny fucking community? Do you want the FGC 50 years in the future to be remembered for Smash bros with street fighter and anime games getting small mentions?

Lost Soul transcends even that.

Got a point. The same ppl bitching about capcom haven't said shit about lack of arcade release for Rev, and charging $60 for an update.

Here's Mr_Biscuits talking a bit about elphelt if anyone is interested

twitch/tv/mr_biscuits
/v/71691330?t=08h28m20s

>cant take bants
>used to love browsing here
Know how I can tell you're full of shit? Please hurry up and leave like you said you would already

Btw, why do americans use machaboo instead of machabo or machaboh?

The double O just leads to ppl thinking you pronounce it oo as in boom.

Please refrain from shitposting with our boi in the future, thank you.
That's a cute ram.

I invented capcuck

Every character plays literally the same with no room for creative play.

Lack of pc release

My mistake

you didnt invent shit retard, I invented capcuk

>lack of arcade release for rev

>It's another capcuck shitposting about a game he doesn't know anything about episode

I wish people like you would seriously fucking kill themselves, PLEASE stop talking about things you dont fucking know you retarded fucking neet KILL YOURSELF NIGGER. Unlike SF5 Revelator actually DOES have an arcade release.
Heres the list of changes from XRD Sign to Revelator.

Johnny, Jam, Raven ,Jack O, Kum haehyun(

Here
Read next time

SNK has fair business practices.

>but muh PC release

It will be out soon.

That's a $40 update. Still should be criticized for $60.

>kof12
>literally releasing a beta version of the game to fund the real version