Other urls found in this thread:

boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/8AQxELhf-bring-back-solo-q
strawpoll.me/10455108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for bandlebro needs to do more impregnation work

That which is dead can never die

Cute girls are for eating out

xth for 'she met her grimmie reaper'

I get so fucking salty when I'm pulling my own weight but the rest of my team is doing retarded shit over and over again. Like I just wanna tell them all to kill themselves to get out my frustration but then I'll get Lyte'd so I have to suppress my frustration

And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Breast Waifu

What to build on Xerath?

Scripts

I just wanted her to do a picture of Blacksmith Poppy making a toothy grin with her face covered in soot.

Build him like Ziggs

>go 18/2/23 on J4 jungle
>A+
>go 2/2/10 in a 20 minute game
>C+
So can I just buy these fucking champion tokens. It's literally impossible to get S on J4 at this rate unless I literally have a perfect game and over 200 CS regardless of roles

Then I watch my friend play like shit on Poppy and get an S regardless. What is this shit

What is this new "LoL is dead/dying" meme I see so often these days? Is it because of Overwatch's release?

Is everyone back at deluding themselves into thinking League is gonna die anytime soon because of the release of a big game? 'cause this shit already happened with Dota2, HotS and other games.

Best girl.
Best hair.
Best wife.

Should I get Tyrant Swain or is it considered a meme skin?

I've been playing since season 1-2.

Season 5-6 are the best ones so far.
Map overhaul, all new champions are absolutely amazing from a gameplay and design point of view, balance is a lot better than in the past.
The only thing i am unhappy about is the fact there's still those 10 champions absolutely no one plays and those 10 champions everyone plays.
Except from that, me and my friends are having a lot more fun now than in the past.

>The numbers are speaking VERY loudly
The abortion that is season 6 is not LoL and is (correctly) dying a quick death.
You are delusional if you think just cause League went from 30%+ to 29% in Korea during Overwatch first weeks of release means LoL is a dead game. You're literally grasping at straws and the most minute drop in popularity is enough to justify your irrational hatred for a game which is still the most popular and played in the world.

yeah get it you fotm shitter

XTH FOR FUCK THE EMPEROR

nice pasta, except
>is still the most popular and played in the world
is actually right

*a foul stench of tampons and AIDS approaches*

IT IS VLADIMIR, THE TAKER OF ALL FUN IN THE MIDDLE LANE

*gets 100 AP for loading into the game*

BRING IT TO ME, I NEED MORE HEALS, MORE AOE NUKES

*is born from incestuous sex between mother and underage son*

ALL OTHER MIDLANERS ARE INFERIOR, THERE ARE NONE WHO CAN SCRATCH MY SPIRIT VISAGE

*tanks a Malzahar ult under a turret and walks away with a kill*

I MUST SINGLEHANDEDLY ESCAPE AT 50 HP EVERY TIME AND HEAL MY ENTIRE BAR 6 SECONDS LATER

*becomes untargetable while moving at sanic speeds and dealing aoe damage*

AT EVERY LCS GAME I SHALL BE BANNED OR FIRST PICKED, FOR I AM UNTOUCHABLE, UNKILLABLE, I HAVE ALL THE SURVIVABILITY IN MY KIT, A DRAIN TANK WITH 4K HP AND UNTARGETABILITY, I AM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

*violently menstruates and heals for 2k*

>tfw owned Northern Front Swain for years
Also Swain is still shit you cock gobbling faggot

>tfw you buy champ shard for 70k ip and don't get a single one for the champs you got tokens for

I hope you didn't participate in an IP sink until you have everything you would ever want with IP, user.

Remember to always pick Soraka when there's an enemy Karthus on the team.

Defuse the fuck out of that bomb
>outplayed

Tilting Karthus players gets me off.

>semi adc mid with big range but must stand still to attack
>vs even longer range fag with STUNS that needs people to stand still so he can be relevant in the game

gee who would have guessed, another hard counter

You overanalyzed that shitpost pretty hard man I just wanted to establish that Xerath is Best Shurima.

>not Skarner

>veigar
>swain who's been stomping everything bitches in all chat after i kill him with a full combo
>uses the word outplayed
this nigga just engaged in bantz on himself

>another edgy megalomaniac nigger

as much as i am disgusted, it befits all mid-only players

Taliyah is actually pretty fun though.

>nazi is censored

fucking lolbabs and your sterile chinese cash cow

lolbabs ?

>he plays with the mature language filter on

Maybe if you ask your mom nicely she'll turn off parental controls.

Yes sir, this is lolbab. How may I help you today?

Xth for Zed is gay

Nah man I play since beginning of s2 and I got 20 runepages most of the meme runes and all the champs.

>having this gay shit saved on your computer

>get two S-
>gives me fragment keys twice
I DESERVED THOSE TOKENS FUCK YOU

post feet

Will you be my friend

Do you have cute feet?

I have ugly feet

Maybe he's gay? Or a fujoshi? Just a thought.

fugg

REEEEEEEEEE

>enemy mid picks azir
>brain dead Q auto attack instant procs thunder lord, chunking you for 35% of your health
xD fun champ.

It's Saturday morning

20 min queue diamond 5 :I riot better make some good move to fix this shit or their game is dead

when you thought Daniel Z Klein was the main problem and open the client to find this shoved in your face

No one that isn't a neet (or me since I have a fucked up sleep schedule from working overnight) is going to be awake at 7:30 EST on a goddamn Saturday morning playing League.

>Fujoshis are the enemy
This has been known for well over a decade

are they gay or something lol

>na

sigh

is bandlebro now sexualizing herself

She has a yordle OC now.
Someone has to draw her fucking her yordle self.

>go to bed at 2 am
>It's 6 am and still can't sleep

Life is suffering

You know you just re que if it goes past 5 right?

just start listening to music while in bed with headphones, usually makes me sleepy really fast

>he thinks fujos care about barashit

srs question do you exercise
when i dont get enough its hard to sleep

>tfw no borderline insane inquisition champion

play full ad j4 mid for lulz its actually fun as fuck

>he is still playing with the facebook of MOBAS

explain yourself

So, to win in hexakill you just need to pick the most cheesy all in champions that are not adc and win. Great game

>Posting Max Landis

>Riot won't put Hexakill back on the Rift again
Twisted Treeline is terrible

Why aren't you playing Karma support right now?

>q = aoe poke and slow
>w = root, self heal, BAIT
>e = shield with movementspeed
>ult + e = bigger locket every few seconds late game

>pic unrelated, had to play mid

Max Landis was 11 when that movie came out

The joke is that Landis' shitty haircut makes him look like Zorg.

Because I am Top Lane Master

> decide to spend ten bucks on crates
Guess I'm a Skarner main and an Anivia main and a Vi main and a Reksai main. Good thing I play a lot of jungle.

Got Chosen Yi, too, but I don't play beta farm junglers.

>Anivia
So you play a beta farm midlaner instead.

Do I suck at Aatrox or its impossible to make him good?

>qss gets nerfed
>"omg zed gonna be op wtf riot"
>his winrate drops
>zed q gets changed to reward landing both shurikens
>"omg zed slap on the wrist with op compensation buffs he's gonna be even more broken"
>winrate drops even further
85% banrate LMAO

>spending money on chests

I guess I do.

I think the problem is my bed, need to do something about it, meanwhile i think I will download some white noise stuff

starting to agree with you after that power of evil mid zed getting 1 kill all game

>yfw 6.12 lucian nerfs got canceled

his winrate is dropping because the last ones left not banning him are bronzies

what's wrong with it?

very satisfying champion

boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/8AQxELhf-bring-back-solo-q
this is the average person who wants solo queue
an incurable rager who thinks they'll get banned less if only they stop getting paired with premades

Guy is hella garb, I ironically got to level 7 on him and his q gets canceled by everything.
never again,

>yfw he legitimately doesn't need them.

The fucking base for the mattress looks like it's breaking and it feels weird, like unbalanced I need to buy another fucking bed

I know he doesn't. But everyone is salty af. The last nerf was actually spot on as it prevents him from hyperbullying in lane so he won't snowball with ER+IE that hard and is now on par with other adcs. The decision just amused me.

Is this post for all 8 people who still play this awful game?

Have fun with Cait Zyra/Janna/Raka Flocka every game.

I fucked around on my low level account with builds, but I think it always goes to the point, that unless he's super fed he's like a retarded version of trynda and xin slapped together.

> not a quadra

All his 47% stats are from plat plus. He's legitimately worse than the queen of pentas right now and yet people play the edgelord anyways.

Do we have any "uncounterable" champions left? Annie and Yorick were always the main contenders but it feels now like with all the new champions there are some worse or better matchups.

I miss the atmog trinity meta mang

el psy congroo

Need help from the degenerates here to decide my Rhia commission

Yesterday the summer and masturbation ideas had the best feedback, so I came up with two ideas for each

>Rhia testing her "Official Summoner's Rift Earth Dragon" dragon dildo, laying in her bed, legs spread as she stretches her plump ass and jerks her horsecock
>Rhia masturbating in a bathroom stall in her school, taking a break from her class because it was impossible to keep her junk inside her panties (or maybe PE bloomers?)

>Rhia awkwardly sunbathing with a one-piece swimsuit, her horsecock rock hard underneath it
>Rhia in a changing booth, taking a selfie while trying a bikini, her horsecock, even soft, is flopping out of her panties

Also accepting other suggestions and such

strawpoll.me/10455108

People give up trying to actually punish Zed or Azir

MF is fucking crazy jesus christ her damage

> zed
CC
> azir
Assassins and the fact that he's garbage gor the first 20 now at least