[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csgobackpack.net
gosugamers.net
i-am-fat.org/csgo-skins/
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: twowordbird.com/articles/csgo-recoil-mechanics

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>How to git gud
Do this EVERYDAY: youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
Watch this EVERYDAY: youtube.com/watch?v=T0Y8PmrzHuI
youtube.com/watch?v=NUgKRtAJqwU

>Useful websites and maps/How to practice
Read and watch everything here: pastebin.com/zTwcpC1q

Previous Thread:
Deleted

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/category/updates/
strawpoll.me/10454179
webmd.com/beauty/skin/beauty-sleep
steamcommunity.com/id/Jaginun/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck is this?

Does anyone want to play comp?

You refering to the kill reward or that its $150?
Must have had a weapon (g*d knows which) that rewards $150 per kill

post id cant promise I won throw

Are Veeky Forums banners on topic for a thread on Veeky Forums?

I mean literally, what the fuck happened there?
This is the first time I've seen this message.

They added it in the latest patch.

blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/category/updates/
>Replaced the penalty for the suicide or disconnection of a player. Instead of the elimination of round-end income, a living enemy player now receives compensation equal to the missed kill reward opportunity.

I usually wake up at 1pm as me anything

I usually wake up between 530-7pm

I wish they'd remove kicking because of decoys and molotovs team damage. Maybe then james conrad would stop eating gimmicky shit and actually try something creative instead.

rude janitor as always

How do you even do enough damage with decoys to get kicked
Who is James Conrad

How the heck do you manage to do that?

Big foot

Throw a nade on yourself, stand on the decoy, wait

>Who is James Conrad
a faggot

Sleep for 12 hours minimum unless I set an alarm.

>deletes MY thread
>make a new one with a lewder but csgo related image so he can't delete it
janny must be fuming rn lmao

I know it doesn't damage but Isn't it shit all?
Like how do you manage to accumulate enough team damage to get kicked

I just overwatched a game that I'm pretty sure was silver 4 at most

The suspect was probably a young kid who was cheating for the first time since it was so obvious. I kinda feel bad since he's gonna get OW'd.

you boys ever overwatched yourself? it's pretty fucking weird

How old are you?

I'd hope for valves sake they have measures in place so that wouldn't happen

>silver
>buying nades
>backup upgraded pistols on awpers
overwatch yourself from this thread and get out retard

>8 posters
>only 6 people have voted in the poll
strawpoll.me/10454179

Thats not healthy to sleep that much

The match I watched was a total shitshow. Ts would take a site, kill the CTs there, then fall back to regroup, only to have to fight for the site again. If it wasn't silver then I am sincerely frightened.

Is the second in the Group out for good in eleague?
or is there like a loser bracket later?

For those over 20+, how do you deal with the fact that you'll never compete on any serious level when there's kids below even 15 that are already grinding pugs? Why bother playing competitively? Why bother playing at all?

enjoy looking 40 when you're 30
they don't call it beauty sleep for nothin

So I'm told. I've always been a long sleeper but full disclosure I'm on dialysis 3 times a week and that kind of wears me down I drink a lot of coffee just to stay awake those days so when I do fall asleep it's for awhile.

>he doesnt run double take strats

You're delusional dude, probably fat or underfed too.

Fuck koosta

webmd.com/beauty/skin/beauty-sleep

Sleeping too much is usually a sign of not being healthy, depression or hearth disease (or being fat)

Well that explains

Me on the left watching this match.

no u

WHO JUST WATCHED THAT PISTOL

HAHAHAHAHA EMBARRASSING

P L S R E S P O N D

Silver games have usually 2-4 smurfs.

hahaha no one's depressed here lad must just be overweight haven't been working out as much recently hahahhaha

>webmd.com/beauty/skin/beauty-sleep
gog dweeb that sits indoors all day without fresh oxygen or sun playing cs all night talks about beauty sleep, among other variables like malnutrition or bad exercise(or lack of thereof), that's why you're deluded

If you sleep that much your body needs to recharge more than the average threshold which is 8 9 hours established by both the medical and science community.

>dota and cs esport is on at the same time
Holy fuck what do i do?

Thats not true

please have sex

Many Fortune 500 CEOs report only needing 4 to 5 hours of sleep a night to feel rested. Some people can get all the sleep they need in a few hours a night. Some people need more than the average.

Getting only a few hours of sleep is a symptom for many diseases. And so is needing more hours of sleep.
Behavior abnormalities are sometimes linked to diseases and sometimes they're not. This is why doctors look at overarching patterns in order to make a diagnosis.

I understand everyone on the internet feels as though they are qualified medical experts, but try to keep your armchair physician opinions to yourself.

They changed position. Aussies taking it now.

the door is open

that's a lot of projecting there my man

who /allin/ here?

Do you really expect that they thought of that? Literally most of the features they add to this game are either half-assed or dumb bandaid-fixes to their other shortcomings.

uh guys what's the schedule for this esl qualifier

i don't wanna miss our guys tyloo playing but i wanna take a nap if it's not really soon

i cant find it anywhere on the esl site

>beatbox
it's called a boombox you underage fuck

Nah I'm not depressed lol yeah sure not letting the job hunt get me down volunteering is fine aye and yeah a small dry patch hahaha sure I'll find a gf soon cause that's what I really want aye us lads remember when we used to hang out in high school hahhahahahahha

Are clown9 really that bad now?

I haven't been following cs lately

also nice skins

>muh projecting
We're all anonymous here, no need to lie.

>mfw i work in a clinic
>armchair
lul, and I'm pretty sure eventually they will have health problems with only 4-5 hours of sleep. Name the research so I can read it please

More like, Tyloo are really that good. They are a top 10 team.

Watch CS because mobas are the most boring fucking competitive games to ever exist?

*walks into your sisters room

yeah you're legit depressed bro, get help

uhmmm, I don't remember having a sister but ok

Nice shitpost senpai

I like dota esports though its fun to watch, I agree with league being absolute garbage at this point

*brings panties into ur room
put these on you do now

Tyloo is like a watered down navi, on a good day.
Watch them play they are doing the same execs.

And c9 is just shit right now.

ok
*puts panties on

>played, watched, or thought about league every day for four years
>now i can't even stand to play a few arams with my friends

>ywn make babbies with pansy
why live

id/firdouis
can't rn but add me and I'll be on tomorrow

Scot and a Croat looking for LE-SMFC players to queue and meme with. Mic and sense of humour preferred.

steamcommunity.com/id/Jaginun/

I played league from 2010 until 2013 religiously like every day for hours, now I cant stand it anymore it has turned so garbage with the literal meme updates

>you will never hold hands with juliano
why live

added :)

Wait what happened with league?
everyones saying it's bad now

I haven't played in almost a year

well for one thing ranked is worse because you can queue up with 1-5 people and there's no solo/duo only queue

you also don't discuss roles in champ select, you have to pick two roles and it assigns them automatically

then there's the game itself, which is in a complete nightmare state of balance because they give enormous buffs and tiny nudging nerfs

You need to stop liking it, because mobas are very boring.

cs isn't any better
but it's all we have between being bored to death

Ever since 2012 they have been updating it so its "more fun to watch" than it is to play.

Stop liking THIS

CS is infinitely better. CS has a ton of problems but it's not a moba. Mobas are irredeemably boring.

wow that is retarded as fuck, hope they change it.

>notice rng are winning
>look for happy rng fan/australian wojak or pepe
>literally cannot find one
lol

They wont change it lmao they even made a long ass statement how they know better than the community

Factually and objectively wrong. The RNG in cs is absolutely broken, at least in dota you don't need to worry about a 95 in 4 deagle. Or a hs ak not going through due to choke. Or the jumping scout. Or the fact that you can kill an enemy in close range with 1 bullet with the p250 and you can't with the m4.

Let's not beat around the bush about cs being the better game here, alright? they're both irredeemable shit.

>The RNG in cs is absolutely broken, at least in dota you don't need to worry about a 95 in 4 deagle.
It doesn't matter. CS has significant balancing issues but it's not a moba. You're ignoring the fact that mobas are irredeemably boring.

lose weight fatty

Riot have always been lack luster with nerfs/etc. most 'jewy' company

I remember zed being broken af since release

someone who likes mobas calling someone fat? the fuck

My only problem with cs is that pistols can oneshot you close range but m4 cant, its literally retarded

They do nerf and buff to force changes in the meta to make it "more interesting" and make people buy more skins for new op champions

I dont like mobas but cs go isnt infinitely better the game is trash

CSGO could be trash. It could be dogshit, but it is infinitely better than mobas. Flawed, shitty game in an amazing genre > brilliant game in an irredeemably shitty boring genre. And that's assuming Dota or LoL are brilliant.

csgo is only good because cod died

I tried dota 2 once and it was boring

>amazing genre
>fps
>amazing
Yeah bud, maybe ten years ago when it wasn't watered down for kids. The only reason you can appreciate anything over fps is that it takes more insight and brains to play.

R N G
N
G

If you solely wanted to watch something based on how much brains it took, you wouldn't be watching competitive games. You'd spend your time obsessing over chess or some shit.

Mobas are just boring. Get over it.

please have sex

fitting name for a csgo team

mobas are dull to the extreme, they're rts games with one unit for casuals who can't multitask. they are not fun to watch, nor fun to play, and are absolutely worse than even this casualshit game.

>mfw this goes to ot