/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Propaganda Edition

Removed and Purged >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

Beast Cutter.

Reminder that you should leave /bbg/ and kill yourself if you use a weapon other than Saif, Rakuyo and Saw Spear.

So what is the standard rune loadout for pvp?

1 health, 2 stamina

Reminder that Executioners need to be executed. HONOR TO CAINHURST:

Who /Crowsteel/ here?

Last thread wasn't even bump limit yet you faggot.

Could be worse

You could sit around and wait for Luci to make a thread with an overused webm and give him the (you)'s he craves

>Old blood heals any disease
>What if human's true form is a beast and the blood ends up converting you into one becouse it's 'healing' you

>still haven't got my platinum theme after three months

SONYYYYY PLEEEASSE

Check your spam, make sure your boxes are checked in account settings via ps4. Mine took 3 weeks for an NA account.

Plenty of EU players haven't got it even if they platinumed the game during the very first month after release

Yeah, I did all that. Even contacted support and they had me send them an image of the trophy. I got the platinum longer than three months ago but it's been that long since they told me they'd send the code.

I have it but it looks like shit.

I agree but it's better than the other BB one. Honestly, I don't like any of the themes I've seen. Currently using a Valkyria Chronicles one.

Nah, the Doll theme is best.

Should I play Bloodborne today, /bbg/?

Keep in mind I haven't played for a LOOONG time. I haven't even met Valtr yet or whaever his name is.

I don't even have the DLC yet.

Yes. Gotta return to the Dream sooner or later.

Considering that the DLC is better than the original game you should buy it

>Using untricked chikage
why

So uhh is From Software ever going to fix the boss bugs? Are any of the dlc bosses effected by this? Playing against Mergo's wet nurse last night and her double continued to fight throughout the entire fight even after the dark ended the first time. It looked so off because the way her double disappears looks jank in the light and was only meant to be used in the darkness so you couldn't see it literally pop out of existence.

Gotta shot that rifle.

The problem is, when I bought the DLC, my account was US. But I bought my games here in Asia. So the region differences gave me a waste of my money. Anyways, after my PS+ ends I'm thinking of making a new account Asian region or something like that. At leaast thats how I know it, Im not good at this kind of stuff

Any way on how to assure this never happens again?

Do you expect something From related on E3?

l think you can share games between accounts, try that(at least it was that way on ps3)

What do you guys think Ludwig looked like when he was human?

>farming abobobeast again
Man fuck this input reading fuckhole

2 hp 1 stam
2 hp 1 lake
3 hp

1 HP, 1 Stamina, +300 frenzy resist for Bloodletter.

SOmeone up for Orphan?

Hard to say but I always thought if him as an older version of what Valtr looks like without his helmet.

DaS3 = DaS = BB > DeS > DaS2

Go to /dsg/, they care about shit like this more

you care or you wouldn't have replied fuccboi

This is only true if you either don't have enough stat points to get 50 Vit, or if you want >192 stamina for some reason.

5% Great Lake is always better than 5% Clockwise, so you should really never use 3x Clockwise.

>clinging to this meme mentality

Underage aren't allowed here

>he says while he memetexts
el em ayy oh

I have around 135 stamina with 2 stam runes. How much end do you have?

>mfw i password my small bell as an executioner and get pulled into vilebabby worlds as an oath invader as a fully twinked out invader in unseen vill and 2 shot all them all day long till the trash their oath or stop summoning

put das3 as worst and its an agreeable list tbqh

5% great lake is the exact same as 5% clockwise but a minimally worse because HP depletion is a flat number

(You)

depends on your attire and vitality

>lower loran chalice
>110000 bloodsouls for a Loran Silverbeast that's not even appreciably tougher than a regular one

That's silly.

trash mob bosses are the worst

pig, silverbeast, brainsucker, witchhat and possed beast should not be bosses

if silverbeast came in 2s or brainsucker id let em thru

Are there any decent physical waning gems to pick up outside of chalices?

No?
Not at all
A 5% increase in health is the same as a 5% increase in resistances because they're both increasing your effective health by the same amount

How much Endurance I have varies from build to build. Usually around 20.

Getting close to 135 stamina requires 31 Endurance with no runes (136 stamina), 21 Endurance with a 1 rune (134 stamina), 14 Endurance with 2 runes (135 stamina), or 9 Endurance with 3 runes (136 stamina). So let's say you remove a rune, then put take 7 points out of Vitality and put them into Endurance. You lose 1 point of stamina, but whatever.

When you take 7 points out of Vitality, you'll lose some number of hitpoints, but gain some number of hitpoints back from equipping that +10% rune. 47 Vitality happens to be the breakpoint where +10% health is worth 7 points of Vitality. I.E. if you have >47 Vitality, it's better to take 7 points out of Vitality and put them in Endurance, then replace your 15% stamina rune with a 10% health rune. If you have

>decent gems
>outside of chalices

Nope enjoy your shitty copy-pasted dungeons.

You ready for the fc today?

the dlc has decent ones :^)

no

50vitality with dollset attire, better to use hp rune

50 vitality with executioners attire, better to use a 5% all

Yea.

Alright how about just ANY waning physical gem outside of chalices? Also there is an 18% radial outside of chalices but I don't remember where atm. I think it's in Unseen Village.

That's not true. +5% HP = 105% EHP compared to without the rune. -5% damage taken = 100 * (1/0.95) = 105.26% EHP compared to without the rune. It's marginally better.

I can't think of any meaningful damage that ignores damage reductions and isn't percentage based. Chikage life drain is % based, fall damage is % based, bloodtapping is % based. Life drain from gems it the only thing I can think of, but you should never, ever use it.

It depends on neither of those things. +5% health will always give you +5% EHP, regardless of damage reductions or current life. -5% multiplicative damage taken will always give you +5.26% EHP to anything that respects damage reduction.

>It depends on neither of those things. +5% health will always give you +5% EHP, regardless of damage reductions or current life. -5% multiplicative damage taken will always give you +5.26% EHP to anything that respects damage reduction.

false

This isn't how it works. You either don't know how Damage Reduction works, or don't understand percentages, or something, but without knowing exactly where your hang up is all, I can tell you is that the only things that affects the relative values of +% health vs. +%damage reduction are:

Healing that isn't based on a % of your max life (e.g. Choir Bell, health regen gems).

Damage that ignores damage reduction AND isn't based on a % of your max life (e.g. life drain gems).

semi-decent ones*
for PvE*

>This isn't how it works
yes it is

sorry chumpo

stamp your feet all you like

>yes it is

Okay.

>64 posts
>21 posters
god you fags are so sad. why dont you just let the ded game die with some dignity?

make a level 40-60 and see how fast you get summoned or invade everywhere in the game (including dlc) and tell me the game is dead, i dare you

>Tfw no more patches to fix boss fight glitches.

Thanks for absolutely ruining some of these bosses, From Software.

>so bored in /dsg/ that he has to shitpost in other generals
just go play your rehash mate

Farm Droplets from the Frenzy Dolls in Mensis then in the DLC.

what do you mean? :O

I own BB and have platinum'd it you faggot. Can post a timestamp of PS4 if you really want me to.

I was hoping for my early game waning. I rushed the Wheel but have nothing to put into its waning slot.

see

looks like owning superior game doesn't stop retards from acting like retards :^)

brains in nightmare fronteir droplets

If you are still extremely early in the game it doesn't even matter.

Mergo's wetnurse. Don't even know about chalice dungeon bosses yet because I need to do hunter's nightmare first.

See This happened to me both times on my two attempts and also when I was helping someone three other times. The last patch fucked with some things.

Also some bosses glitch the fuck out sometimes when you stunlock them enough. When I was doing Amelia I damaged her to the the point where she was stuck in a mid attack animation but the attack didn't come out. She was in a freeze frame for like 20 seconds before it went back to normal.

>Mergo's wetnurse
whats the bug?

I've been playing this game since late june and I've never had a boss glitch like that.

nvm i read the whole thing

ummm never happens to me, odd

Oh and also Rom, the Vacuous Spider. The audio is fucked. Both the music and the sound effects for that boss fight. In the case with the music, it's that sometimes it doesn't transition to the second phase when it's supposed to. So when the music is supposed to rev up for Rom's actual meteors, AoE and melee stuff, the music is still stuck in the ambient first phase. As for the sound effects it's fucking crucial to be able to hear the meteors attack start, but if the sound effects have bugged out and are not working, you're concentrating on the little spiders then getting wrecked by meteors you didn't know were coming. Same thing with her AoE attack, the sound effects just don't come out for it.

yeah, redownload the game or something, this never happens to me

I know a lot of people here are going to say they don't have these issues. But if it's bad enough for it to happen to me plus all the people I was helping three consecutive times, maybe it's an actual problem? I've been playing since release, and none of these things occured UNTIL patch 1.09.

im banned from v, but anyhow

>its up

I'll try. I'm already done with those bosses though, so if the problem is persistent there's no way to tell until ng+.

Last thread's wordcloud.

epic

JUST

>lucifer forbidden
I don't think so.

>Fishing God-King Eileen

>find fucking ass actually tonitrus

Why is fauxsefka so lewd?

Rom a cute

A

C
U
T
E

She's just THAT Good at fishing

So it was Willem who made Rom? Why did he make that thing exactly?

She caught Kos. How else was she supposed to make a career out of killing hunters?

nice dodging m8

>Maria best

it's true!

An attempt to communicate to Great Ones? Through Rom, maybe great ones would pay attention to the desires of men? It seems unlikely that they would care about humans without there being sort of intermediary. Rom did have contact with Ebrietas.