>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ (embed)

>Digimon Linkz Master Friend Code List
pastebin.com/Nvf6GvMt (embed)

Discord Code: 0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Info
gematsu.com/2016/06/digimon-universe-appli-monsters-anime-3ds-game-more-unveiled

Other urls found in this thread:

weebcrew.moe/
digimontravelblog.blogspot.com/2015/10/origenes-digimon-familia-devimon.html
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=57306430
digimon.net/cat-digimon-dictionary/06-ha/huckmon/index.html
pastebin.com/UA6TNaQf
shiningevo.ultimatedigimon.com/encyclopedia/rules.html
wikimon.net/st-1
tradecardsonline.com/im/listGamePlays/game_id/64/
syldra.net/yesterday/wonderswan/index.html
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57192233
imgur.com/cmCwydp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And just like that we die again

>No Garurumonhome in OP

I wonder why.

Guess everyone went to bed after the last conversation.

We're not very good at keeping conversation going.

That said, we've probably discussed all there is for now in relation to Universe.

The adventure is evolving.

weebcrew.moe/
At Dank Master arc now

>Japanese version

why.jpg

It has subtitles

Yeah but the voices still suck

Palmon a cute.

Palmons is the most grating of the Digimons but at least it fits her.. they have grannies voicing agumon and gabumon.

>hating Palmon's voice
nope

digimontravelblog.blogspot.com/2015/10/origenes-digimon-familia-devimon.html

Neat.jpg

if only I could read spanish

"¡Mis pezones son están más duros que esta armadura! Debe ser por este símbolo fálico contra el que me estoy restregando..."

Live, Die, Repeat.

Is it normal I like Edgy Hackmon more than the normal one?

>CURRENT YEAR
>there are people who still don't know about google translate

They're both fine.
What I want to know is, will he be "purified" into the white version at some point in the series, or evolve to BlackJesmon?

I hope it stays in a macabre dance of puppets. Maybe one with a perfect level evocative of a jiang-shi

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=57306430

Probably evolve into something completely different, given the series.

Now that I think about it, it's the first recolor with a different name in a while.
These days they just add the new color of the digi at the end.

Aren't they both Hackmon?

Yep

White one is called Huckmon on official media, based on Huckleberry Finn.
See:
digimon.net/cat-digimon-dictionary/06-ha/huckmon/index.html

But Huck and Hack are both translated as Hakku, so they're written the same.
Like Reverse and Rebirth.

Weird. A pun that exists phonetically?

Cho-Huckaimon when?

>Huckmon
Bandai/Toei is the worst when it comes to romanizing names.

I wanna say Huckmon was intentional given the new one is romanized as Hackmon.

Or someone finally realized the mistake.

Wouldn't they have changed it in the reference book then?

You underestimate Bandai.

I'm not sure if this was a mistake or not, but they do do this sort of shit all the time.

Literally Biollante

Does anyone know when this goes up for preorder and where I can get it?

6,480 yen, or about 59 USD+middleman fees and shipping so probably like 68-70 USD? Depending of course, I'm just rounding up.
I want it really bad but I don't think I can justify that much for a cool tin and some cards I already have. If I had more money I'd go for it but I've actually been looking into making my own tin instead. I'm having a hard time finding a tin with the right dimension or colours though.

I've never bought anything P-Bandai or anything before so I'm not sure where the best place to get it is.

Oh I forgot to mention the date orders open, which is July 22nd.

As for middleman services, I've never used it for P-Bandai before but some of the more popular ones like Nippon-Yasan, From Japan, and Rider Proxy should help you out with that. I think in this case if it's not listed on their site then you can make a request for it or something. You should be able to just provide a link and they'll do the math and everything. That's just my guess though, since I've never used them to order something like this.

Posting this for the last time, people interested in the TCG check it out.

pastebin.com/UA6TNaQf

I'm going to suggest again that we add this to OP.
Also assuming you're the user that wrote it, I found yet another really bare guide for Hyper Colosseum
shiningevo.ultimatedigimon.com/encyclopedia/rules.html
I think I'm going to work on properly and thoroughly translating a HC guide and as many cards as possible once I get a bigger Japanese deck. I have about 75 Japanese cards and only 5 or so of them are option cards so it'll be a while.

Oh that's great. I'll have a look into it more once preorders open then, thanks.

Yeah its me, that guide you posted seems a bit better than other Ive seen but it doesnt seem to specify some things like you CAN evolve more than once in the same round, you can go from rookie to mega if you have the right cards, and because duplicates are allowed your chances of having the right cards are way higher than in digibattle. Doesnt talk about the support box either.

My guide was already visited almost 150 times, thats way more than I expected, I dont feel right asking it to be added to the OP, I think it would be great but thats up to the rest of the general to decide if they think is worth it, thanks for the support.

Some time ago I found one guy was translating the japanese cards with images and everything and had a image sharing account where he was uploading them. But I lost the url and Im sure he gave up after a certain point.

Is there anywhere to play online?

Also wikimon has scans of I think every Japanese card, and quite a few of them are translated, not all though later cards are completely or partially untranslated

wikimon.net/st-1

I found one place but its empty and the engine they have to play the game doesnt really work with digibattle, not to mention they dont follow any of my common sense rules so you are prone to find a lot of bullshit

tradecardsonline.com/im/listGamePlays/game_id/64/

Oh the guide also does not explain evolution at all, its more complex in HC with X and 0 discarding to go from rookie to champion

Yes we need a proper HC guide, do your best user.

Hmm, according to WtW Meicoomon in Next Order is indeed the same one as Tri's and the Meicrackmon DLC actually has some spoilers about tri.

> At the end of the DLC Meicrackmon reveals that when she returned to her world, was unable to reunite with her partner, because Meiko was trapped by an organization known as "White Fang". The organization trapped Meicrackmon, sealed her true powers and forced her to spread the virus, and when Meicrackmon was able to regain her consciousness and tried to oppose "White Fang", they banish her from her world with a special program they have, that allow them to travel between the parallel worlds. She said that is like the -next 0rder- world has "chosen" her, as it was a coincidence she have returned to that world to be saved again by Shiki. She thanks Shiki and the others and say she is going to return to her homeworld, and this time she will save Meiko and defeat "White Fang". The guys want to help her rescue Meiko, but Meicrackmon says they cannot go with her to her world, since the only way Meicrackmon is able to return in the first place is trough the feelings that connect her to Meiko, and disappear.

If you'd be patient with me, we could play sometime. I haven't played the game for a long ass time though.

That seems pretty pointless of a crossover.

After a knack for digimon made me complete Adventure on the PSP (even though the last arc was gibberish for me due to the lack of translation) my hunger for digimon vidya still isn't sated, but I'm pretty sure I've played everything there is, bar CS because I don't have a PS4/Vita.

How's the fangames department in this franchise? A good deal of the latest Digimon games have a very classic RPG-ish feel to them (more so than pokemon, which has a ton of fangames) and the sprites for the DS games are pretty accessible, I imagine someone out there must have tried making something out of them.

I hope thats just an excuse to have her in N0 and not the real plot of tri, blackmail as a plot device is always such a cop out, specially in japanese media.

Yeah it seems like every guide has something the other guide doesn't but is also missing some key info. I'm honestly surprised at the lack of real solid English info on the card game, but I suppose it makes sense considering what I know about the western Digimon TCG scene.

You made a really good guide though and I definitely think it deserves to be added to the OP. It would encourage more discussion of the TCG and we definitely need more discussion here. As long as other people agree, we should add it next thread.

I'll have to take a look at the partially translated info to get a feel for how much work I have ahead of me. My Japanese isn't amazing by any means though, and I'm sort of using this as a way to brush up and improve. I plan on buying a little Japanese-English dictionary to help me actually.

I was also considering setting up a neocities site to catalogue everything properly, with the added bonus of it being in a nostalgic format. I'd probably end up doing my own scans in that case so I'm not just ripping them off other sites and reposting them. I'll definitely have to buy more Japanese cards if that's the case.

On one final note, I checked the comic store and unfortunately they only had overpriced 2 player packs and the anime cards. I'm determined to find some booster packs in the wild though, so I'm not giving up on that.

As pointless as it may be, I like it when they remember that everything takes place in parallel worlds so they can do this sort of thing.

Lost Evolution and Decode's english patches look like they'd be done pretty soon. But I haven't really seen any decent fan games, and most of them are generally dubshit heavy anyways.

Have you checked out the Wonderswan games? I think there were some scripts or something for them at least.

That could be fun, Im a very patient person dont worry, I like teaching others.
Kinda busy these days though but you can easily localize me in the discord room, I go by wizardmon there, what cards do you own? Play a round by yourself following the rules first to really get it

>only had overpriced 2 player packs and the anime cards
Man too bad about that
Ganbare dude.

Sounds like only the part 3 plot at most.

If someone can tell me the best place to buy HC cards I'd get into it. I've always wanted too.

>blackmail as a plot device is always such a cop out, specially in japanese media
It'd be fairly obvious as well given the end of Determination with not-Nishijima's smirk.

Honestly, I can't remember her name at all.

Sometimes I have the autistic thought of Making my own Digimon card game

I wouldnt know about best, the Japanese cards I have I bought them on ebay because some guy put an assortmen of random cards for pretty cheap, I payed $17 for all of them (around 160) and later I found some cards he sold me go for $15 on ebay by themselves
Im very unfamiliar with online buying outside ebay and playasia

That's a shame, maybe one day I'll stumble upon a deal that good. I'm sure Mandarake would have singles, but buying bulk in singles is always a hassle, especially when I don't want anything in particular.

And it always costs so fucking much to do it that way. I bought like 15 Aikatsu cards the other month at 200-300 yen a pop and the total ended up being almost $50.

Himekawa Maki. No surprise you can't remember, so far she's barely a character.

>Lost Evolution and Decode's english patches look like they'd be done pretty soon.
Last I checked LE won't be out until the end of the year. That's still a fair ways to go.

>Have you checked out the Wonderswan games? I think there were some scripts or something for them at least.
I'll have a look, thanks.

Hikari with a bad hair day

More like a genderbent Masaru.

Maybe it's just a matter of perspective, but 4-5 months doesn't seem that long to me.

It's not a great game anyways. One of the few Digimon games I've never gone back to replay, but I get the crave for playing anything Digimon

syldra.net/yesterday/wonderswan/index.html

I'm not sure how complete they are though, I've never checked, just remembered seeing script links. I know one of the games has an english patch, though.

The first game, Anode/Cathode Tamer, has an English Hong Kong release.

There are two abandoned partial translations for Tag Tamers and D1 Tamers, but no other game is fully available in English, official or otherwise.

Girl Masaru sounds rad as fuck. Does she also punch everything or does she use feet?

>It's not a great game anyways.
I hear it's better than Dawn/Dusk, and I've replayed those two about 4 or 5 times (together).

They're a bit short, extremely lacking story-wise and pretty much require background noise during grinding segments, but the available digimon selection is top notch.
As long as it's not DW4-tier, I'm willing to give it a whirl.

>No surprise you can't remember, so far she's barely a character.
Yeah, she's done fucking nothing.

Her feet, obviously.

Ah, okay. The Wonderswan games are probably the one area in Digimon where my knowledge is lacking. Outside of their stories I've never really looked into them much. Shame the others will likely never get translated.

You'll find some enjoyment in it, then.

Even if she tears off her skin in the next film and reveals she is actually GigaSeadramon?

You know she will be Vamdemon

That doesn't invalidate the fact she's done very little in both Saikai and Ketsui.

OH GOD NO

Vamdemon won't reveal himself until the 5th movie.

You mean the last 10 minutes of the sixth movie with 8 minutes spent on everyone not doing anything but hearing his monologue.

But there needs to be at least 5 minutes of characters crying at the end. Or are they going to do that over the credits?

It's an extended credit sequence that features another timeskip epilogue with the clone babies and Meiko.

The only ones crying is the audience.

But what if Meiko is one of the clone babies and she was mind-wiped and sent to the past as part of Homeostasis' plot?

>Homeostasis showing up after Adventure
That's even less believable than Vamdemon being the big bad again.

Seems a nipple slipped past the censors.

It is a nostalgia trip. Hikari needs to go Jesus mode at some point

I need a source

If it were a nostalgia trip, they'd be in the Digital World by now.

Just search bastemon up on e621

Bastemon is getting more lewds?
Cat tats are reigning.

>Look up Bastemon
>Nothing
>Try Persiamon
>Nothing
>What the fuck is it then?
>BEASTMON
>Still cant see pic

Stupid dub names. What's next, are they gonna use Laylamon for Lilithmon?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57192233

imgur.com/cmCwydp

Thanks.

>Garummon has wheels slapped on the back of his feet
I like the idea of a wolf and wheels and all but they couldn't have tried to blend them with his design a little? Even in the slightest? He looks like a weird display piece with wheels like that.

>Remember watching Digimon as a kid
>See Cyber Sleuth, looks cool
>Play it, it's fucking amazing
>Go to get into the rest of the franchise
>Nothing else is like it, most of it is just shit for kids

How disappointing.

Here's hoping CS 2 is better.

but it makes him go FAST

What type of games do you like user? What are some of your other favourites? Also, did you give Tamers a try? The Digimon anime isn't for everyone that's for sure. I'd recommend just skipping the anime entirely if you're looking for something different. Even though the various anime series have more or less become the default Digimon narrative, they're still pretty different from what Digimon is all about. Try some of the World games. They're not as robust story-wise but they can be pretty challenging and engrossing.

If you're willing to give at least one of the anime series a try, at least let it be Tamers. It's still prone to a lot of shounen stuff and it's not perfect but as far as Digimon series go it's the least kiddy.

Digimon is not always kiddy stuff as you think, but agree, Cyber Sleuth RPG-style was a first time in the Digimon franchise.

To be fair, that's not hard. Like don't get me wrong, I LOVED Cyber Sleuth and it's a pretty good Digimon game, but as a JRPG in general it's kinda mediocre, both story and gameplay wise.

>most of it is just shit for kids

What where you expecting from a japanese monster franchise?

You are all replying to the same shitposter than before
But I guess it helps us stay alive

I still haven't beaten it. Yet I watch pvp battles on youtube. Lol

PVP is definitely something that needs improving. It's just a general lack of balance and last time I played it was a huge mess where people only played Ulforce V-Dramon and occasionally Lilithmon.

Nah, she will be Yggdrasil.