flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10420873/
reddit.com/r/darksouls/comments/4niu42/a_message_to_all_those_who_grief/
youtube.com/watch?v=5T198rMCG18
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/27383
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for everyone is asleep

>finally get summoned as a watchdog after 5 days of waiting with the system on while I do other shit
>hmm they must be hiding somewhere in the water
>!SEEDED!
>okay he definitely is hiding somewhere
>screen cuts to black indicating he has snuffed a torch in the keep proper
>what the fuck? how come he isn't getting poisoned?
>manage to intercept him at the final flame he needed
>the coward then runs around the island the beacon is on while I chase him for about 5 minutes
>I'm out of estus after getting face fucked by a mad ghru
>enemies barely notice his bitch ass while I'm getting attacked from all sides
>I actually manage to deplete his estus charges entirely
>so close to killing him
>so
>fucking
>close
>I get hit from a stray red skull that the huge ghrus shoot out of their bullshit trees and promptly die because I had maybe 4-10 HP left from being poisoned and bombarded by bullshit
If there's one thing they shouldn't have brought back on top of all the shit I have to deal with as an invader, it's seeds.

>Lucifer
>Bloodborne in OP
Why am I not surprised

Could anyone on PC give me a prisoner's chain?

They patched the invincible npc glitch?

Who is the harder boss, Dragon Kalameet or Manus: The Hands of Fate?

Yes

it's simply not easy enough to send hatemail on steam

on console it's simple enough to do

open dashboard > recent players > type message > "fag" > send

on steam you gotta go through adding them then going to your friends list and shit, and most people won't bother just leaving a profile comment because then other people will see how mad they are

ok, i laughed

Fuck off. It was in the last thread too.

>mfw reddit is so upset that I'm being a TWoP shitter they have to resort to cheats

Wait, do you not get shackles if you kill mound makers you summon as a mound maker?

Put your trip back on, Lucy

>even with havels+2, RoF+2, and prisoner's chain you're nowhere near fast rolling with full Smough and caestus without a big VIT investment

My dreams of being the heavyweight champion are dead

i don't think you get rewards from summoned players anyway

I was surprised when i found out how heavy the Catarina set is in 3, Even at 30 vit I'm still fat rolling in it with my pierce shield and greataxe.

strawpoll.me/10420873/
strawpoll.me/10420873/
strawpoll.me/10420873/
strawpoll.me/10420873/

Event poll

rolling
alternatively, can anyone propose a fun cosplay? thinking of making a casca

but you're cheating too

>all those votes
>only gonna be 10 participants again

cosplay das1 dex pyro tryhard

I have an idea for an event:
>bushido blade event
>base vit (or lower if possible)
>+10 weapons
Shit would be tense as hell.

no cosplay le havelmom XDD
i said fun

I actually didn't have infinite HP. I just didn't take damage from that guy. Not sure if he just had shitty cheats, or if it was Watchdog preventing the insta-curse.

The PC community everyone

What ranged spell should I use?
>fireball
>gnaw
>great farron dart

>kick comustion katana swing is not fun

>cheats
>complains about cheaters
gr8 b8 m8

rolling

>I actually didn't have infinite HP.
So what did you have?

I'm assuming you mean vig?
If bloodborne got picked I'd have done a poll on whether or not to force players to wear calamity ring, as apparently fights are over much quicker in BB

You're still cheating faggot

>leddit being assmad about burg/parish twinks

So, loaded up Dark Souls 3 after not playing for a couple weeks. Saw an update. Decided to look it up.
Couldn't find out what exactly changed except for on Reddit.

Everyone on there was raving about how the Chaos Katana or whatever the fuck it is, is OP as fuck now. Is that true?
I don't want to use it, just wondering.

8 in the morning and I already fucking lost it, thank you user, this is gonna be a good day.

link please

it's just that the other best katanas got nerfed so now that one is best

reddit.com/r/darksouls/comments/4niu42/a_message_to_all_those_who_grief/

This feels like a really bad idea, guys.

Can you really blame them? Though if they're genuinely surprised by this occurring they're retards.

Did they fuck with the uchi?

Playing DaS1 and idling at firelink when I hear a loud metallic clanking similar to Sen's fortress doors raising and then a loud bang.
Cant' find out where it came from.

Guys help.
I'm super scared.

Is WotG ever worth it, or should I stick to forcing cunts off ledges?

Try head and then no curse ahead.

STOBBED IN CHETS

youtube.com/watch?v=5T198rMCG18

How bad is the Demon Fists after the fist weapon buff?

I feel like I want to punch things.

how we dont even flinch is beyond me

>they actually think ds3 killed twinking
oh, wow

TOO HIGH SPEED

nope
Force is better
if you have a set for Mornes hammer its a great anti ganker weapon
wolnirs sword its not a bad GS and Wotg nope

>mfw Great Deep Soul this patch

This spell has gone from having a questionable existence to being straight up hilarious.

It costs barely any FP, and you get long lasting, decently homing projectiles at an almost negligible casting speed so you can have about three in the air at once.

Then it splats on people and does about 300 damage in PvP on a Sorceror with no faith investment, it's honestly not that bad since you can throw in Affinity and then catch people at the end of their role with Dark Edge (which is also now faster).

If anything it's just fun as hell to use, just spamming them juicy deep balls at people.

It didn't kill it, it just made it more reasonable/less OP.

Yeah I meant vig, my bad. And yeah fights in Bloodborne rarely last more than a couple of seconds, even during invasions. I think having a wider array of weapons and armor would be better for a low HP event, who knows, heavy armor might even help there.

I want to make a spellcasting invader, which of the 3 schools would work best at a medium SL, say 40-80? I'm leaning more towards miracles or sorcery than pyromancy but if I can get a better build with a pyromancy setup then that's fine too.

it pretty much did

all you can do now is bring a lot of estus, and you could bring a 99 stack of humanities/radiant lifegems before anyway

rolling

>i usually help 20 - 30 summoners before moving on to level up

jesus christ reddit is full of literal babies. it's amazing seeing all these dark souls 3 starters playing an actual game. every host i've been summoned to has died

miracles are trash

both sorcery & pyromancy work fine at around SL60

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/27383

go 35/35 for pyro

Is there a way to make undead rapport last indefinitely in DaS1?
It'd be fun for a silly run.

You couldn't heal as an invader in DaS2 unless you were a faith build unless you were in the Super Abyss Funzone covenant.

fug, I'm trying to give the hair of my new character the same pale blonde color as the Firekeeper's
but all I get is different shades of shitty grey
Is there some magical number I'm missing or do you seriously have to CE that shit?

As invader, you want full glass cannon. Use obscuring ring and CSS/Soul Stream to one-shot people from the shadows.

You can always level up the other stats if you want to go into dueling later on.

GET OFF IT

really, you couldn't use lifegems as an invader?

oh well in that case you just attuned a cast of two of warmth and still had plenty of healing

>EDIT: Downvote me all you want, FUCK YOU. Glad you read the message.

kek. Even Reddit thinks this guy's a fag

Official objective ranking:

DaS3 > DaS > BB > DeS > DaS2

official objective ranking
DaS2 > DaS3 > DaS

look at the % of ratings, still a lot more upboats

>look at the % of ratings, still a lot more upboats
Oh.

kek, even with a majority of upvotes he's whining about downvotes

>Official objective ranking:
DaS1 > DeS >= BB > DaS3 > > > DaS2

FTFY

>When you fall for the caestus buff meme
Might as well buff the broken straight sword by 50 ar and make a fuss about it, doesn't make it not shit

DaS = BB > DeS > DaS2 ≥ DaS3

>objective

Anyone actualy getting summoned on Das1? Been waiting outside gargoyles for 15 minutes and still haven't been summoned.

HOW DO I KILL CHAMPION GUNDYR

That build looks fun, SL 55 is pretty much spot on for Aldrich Faithful invasions too right?
What would you suggest in the ways of actual weapons? I can't really afford the stat investment of stuff like MLGS and Crystal Rapier if I want to keep my SL around there.
Is the Flashsword even worth using? Probably better results with an infused or enchanted straight sword.

Yeah I want to try sniping people with Soul Stream and Obscuring for sure, but I don't want to be too much of a glasscanon either.

are you using DSCM?

>das2 at the top
there is literally no greater retard

hit him a good bit then also try to not be hit sometimes

Yes and watchdog and dsfix

Hit him till his HP reaches zero.

hit him but dont let him hit you. thats the key.

Parry the shit out of him.

Sorcerors can get rolling at about SL47 if you don't mind having an exploding-knees healthbar. If you're Soul Stream/Soul Spear sniping for invasion PvP then it's perfectly viable, you'll blow up anyone since at that level people haven't fully invested in their Vigor.

Arguably Sorcerors are straight up OP at this level, but if you want to do a more Spellsword orientated build then you'll have to go up to 80 to get all the related weapon stats and enough health to survive a light breeze.

A pure offensive Miracle caster can be made at about SL46, though Miracles tend to be a bit more on the close range side of things even for stuff like Sunlight Spear, so running around with only 10 Vigor is questionable. That said the recent buffs to Miracle casting have made it potentially viable.

The other builds need a few more levels typically, Pyromancers need about SL62 to reach maximum scaling potential before you can start investing in health or weapon stats, though you can compromise with 32/32 instead of 40/40, this puts you at SL46 and gives you access to all Dark/Pyromancy spells. Honestly Pyromancy scaling is wonky as fuck in regards to both catalysts and spells, it's really hard to tell how to make them the most efficient.

These are all just minimum levels to shoot for, you can level up to fulfill certain needs as you see fit. Almost all magic builds can be fully effective at SL80.

it's by far the best game for PvP, which is the majority of the time you spend on this game, unless you shelf it after 50 hours

I made it to be a pure caster
you can drop the flashsword if you like but it'll prevent you from using a parrying tool or shield in your offhand then, also it'll be a significantly different move so it'll be easier to avoid the actual weapon rather than flashsword

the flashsword is just there to punish people who try to trade

>it's by far the best game for PvP
not with its shithouse sludgy feeling combat and broken hitbox m8

It helps you not get cursed by the creepy hands because they think you're a librarian.

are you getting nodes?
I got like 15 nodes pretty much instantly when using DSCM.
If not, try going to the official Dark Souls Steam chat and forcing a connection to one or two people who're playing.

>it's by far the best game for PvP

Not him, but Raw Astora Sword is pretty much equal to quality builds at that level.

Also, for invasion you kinda have to be a glasscannon. An extra 500 HP won't save you from three sunbros with dark swords. You need a one-shot build. I mean, you can always drop a few int points, but you haven't got much room to maneuver.

this look pretty solid for a mage dueling spec?
should i drop young dragonring for something else since i'm using a sword?
any other suggestions for weapons?

GEEEEEET DUNKED ON

For low int mages I recommend just using a Rapier, they're usable right out of the box.

Alternatively you can level up Strength to 8 and use an Enchanted Shortsword, or since you have 13 Dex just look at all the weapons and see if any could be two-handed.

Really though for a caster at that level you should be relying on your spells, with enough Ashtus and not wasting FP on expensive stuff, it will take you a while to really run out.

Getting about 19 nodes but just won't be summoned and what do you mean force connection?

>broken hitbox
netcode =/= broken hitboxes
the backstab extravangza or L2/R1 spamming shitfest sure is a lot better huh

>I can't learn the game so it's slow
Not him, but DAS2 is by far the fastest of the souls games, learn how to cancel animations, just kep rolling, even if you're far from your enemy, problem solved m8.

get rid of magic clutch and young dragon

I think I'm gonna go for the somewhat middleground build with just a bit of vig that other user linked. I don't want to get 1 shotted just because I fuck up a roll or my spacing.

I haven't used the flashsword enough to form a real opinion of it, but I've heard that it's weaker than a regular Straight Sword and easier to parry. Maybe just a regular rapier would do the job, don't need to invest stats and it's mostly just for a poke or two, not making a melee sorcerer.