/mbgg/ - Mobage General #556

Panzerfu edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/
jp.square-enix.com/grimmsnotes_fes/
dofus-touch.com/en/mmorpg/discover
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/143028243/#143271349
himeuta.org/showthread.php?5596-Girls-Frontline/page11?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for /mbg/ not this mobage shit

Repost and update:

shadowverse-portal.com/
Official database and deckbuilder for Shadowverse.

We should get an update for Panzer Waltz on monday with the event following soon.
Of course only if nothing happens (again).

I want redditors to stop posting here

>redditors to stop posting on Veeky Forums
You mean you just want Veeky Forums to disappear completely because probably 90% of people, especially on the video game boards, are straight from reddit.

Why haven't you pulled a husbando yet?

Damn. I was rank 599 around 5 hours ago. This ranking event is incredibly fierce. There's still a lot of time left, too.

Does anyone have BTR50-PA? How good is she with her 2 cabin slots?

How the hell can you defeat this guy if he keeps on counterattacking you?
It doesn't make sense.

Does AT8 get QF APDS?

I'm quite sure she doesn't since QF is only for small calibers and her main gun is the 17 pounder like the Firefly and Archer which falls in the medium category.

ok nice homo lust.

As a new Shironeko player, should I roll my first 250 jewels right away or wait? Since I rerolled for Ekuru with a 3* sword, I assume rolling for characters is my best option.

What game is this?

gumit of the jew

phantom of the kill JP version.
The guy i'm replying is playing the global release which added cock.

salt

Roll now if you want of the memorial characters. You will get a bunch of gems, specially if you are just starting.

I'd recommend getting her Motif
It's average for other Swordsman but great for Ekuru herself

HELL YEAHHH

The whole group together. Not sure if I should I go double element with the fire guy or increase hid level cap.

Not quite used to the system yet; do I roll for the motif weapons or there is some other way to get it?

so it was you who stole all my luck, i don't have any of them

You can trade four 4* weapons for any weapon available in the gacha.

I'm not sure how to approach the senbatsu, at least to the point standards posted in the last thread. I'm currently running idol group mumi and Santa Yuri for skill count down since they are the only two I have for that and then onsen sword Sakura with either Yuri or Asuha sword for clearing. I have nothing to deal with metal gels in a timely fashion. Any tips or teambuilds?

Just started on dragon poker, used to play the eng version a while back so I'm somewhat familiar with the mechanics. I'm looking for friends to play with but I forgot if you have to post an ID number in order to be added, user name is Noodle.

Phantom of the Kill. Basically Fire Emblem, except a little simpler: there are no dual classes like Robin (sword + magic), mages consume their own HP to attack, and healers consume their own HP to heal. Also, the usual gacha+salt stuff.
A lot of US players wouldn't play a game with only chicks. Sorry fella, that's sexist!

It looks like you have some really good cards. Try to make a good blade cannon for wedding Shiho, and she can do pretty well in senbatsu. Also use Valentine's Haruka on the side for her friendship skill.

So pure damage rather than skill down is better for this? I've made the free blade cannon into three tap though it's probably nowhere near gacha levels of power

You always want to play to what you can overload on. Skill combo down isn't really any good unless you can get -6 or -5. With your cards, it looks like you can overload on damage with Flora Sakura's and Valentine's Haruka's friendship skills.

The final stages of Samurai Rising have so many levels. I just want to see the end before I start farming 5 star equips.

Is Valkyrie connect any good?

Just got the light one. The five roll isn't guaranteed, right? Was just luck? Because if it actually is, wouldn't mind dropping some yen for another.

(Wish I got any other though, the light one kind of just repaces my new DaVinci. That's nearly maxed out.)

Try it and form your own opinion.

Not guaranteed. That was also my second roll though.

Damn. Well, how about that SP ticket? Is it select or a random pull of the ten?

You mean the more expensive one? It's select. You can chose between one of the 5 historical leaders or one of the orb+dash subs.

Skill wise, would it be recommended to clear waves with onsen sakura or just go completely on using shiho? Thanks for the advice

don't ya just love how we think were the internet elite?

we haven't been the center of the internet in what? 4-5 years? were such a sad lot

mumi

If you haven't evolved your weapon in dragon project yet, remember to pick the non elemental version. Not only does your spell depend on white damage (unless your weapons elemental damage matches your spells element then it's fine) but also the A class yellow runes which boosts specific weapon damage does not increase your weapons elemental damage. So much regret has been had on my part. Unless there's something I'm missing...

I think I have a new fetish.

I still went with element, since I'll be able to cover multiple types eventually and I don't expect I'll have enough good spells for too many weapons.

Elemental spear leaves me in bad shape against water, but if I stick to that plan and make elemental twin blades, then they'll cover that pretty well.

Or maybe I'll change my mind and make them non-elemental, and make a replacement non-elemental spear later instead. I don't know.

I do seem to see non-element types a lot when I look at top damagers' gear. And leveling the elemental version wants lots of colored slimes that I don't have.

>unless your weapons elemental damage matches your spells element
Oh, it counts then? Didn't realize that.

But water is the bows, so still probably better off sticking ice lance on non-elemental stuff.

>yellow runes
If it was a percentage of the weapon's white damage, then that'd be a lot worse for the elemental ones.

But they boost by a static amount, so seems to me like it would be the same either way.

Man this dialogue and stories in this game are really too good.

Hp doesn't matter this senbatsu right?

yes, just monster defeated and time.

>I still went with element, since I'll be able to cover multiple types eventually and I don't expect I'll have enough good spells for too many weapons.
If you go for elemental weapons you'd need a minimum of I guess two covering each others weakness and probably matching elemental spells.

>If it was a percentage of the weapon's white damage, then that'd be a lot worse for the elemental ones.
>But they boost by a static amount, so seems to me like it would be the same either way.
Didn't occur to me that it was a static amount when I was actually testing but yeah the numbers work out. That's actually quite awkward I mean I've seen some big numbers on other players profiles up to 1900 even, so an extra 80 or so doesn't make much of a difference I guess. Thanks this makes me feel better.

I was actually planning on making the S two handed sword from this event, and limit break it 4 times with dupe tablets which is really easy as I already have 5 from farming others runs. But I hesitate because I don't have a two handed sword damage rune while I do have a sword/shield. But maybe now I will go ahead with my plan anyway.

>catching someone typing in the google doc is pretty spooky.

Palme's non bird auto attacking is so infuriatingly slow

>a thousand dead dragons

What element damage do twin swords get reforged to, and how do the different S class weapons compare to the actual gacha ones?

>a minimum of I guess two covering each others weakness
Yeah, I went and looked up the different elemental evos for the S+ weapons to see how viable that plan was before I decided.

Spear is fire, of course
2h sword and twin sword are earth
1h sword is thunder
S and SS bow are both water.

So spear and twin blade cover each others' weakness well enough, and I've rolled 2 spear runes and a twin blade one so far.

Not to say that elementals are definitely the way to go, since I'm not at all sure of that. But it's the path I'm sticking with for now.

Also not optimal for magic, since I only have ice lance. And all the earth spells are lower rarity, even if I do get them.

>limit break it 4 times with dupe tablets
I was going to say that unless I was doing it wrong, it looks like you have to craft and sell off an S, 10 As, and 30 Bs.

But on checking again, I was doing it wrong. Just need to pick one of those, like the BGHS/Shironeko crystals.

Looks like you can level up your combined weapon buildings now

Yeah, that got added with the star weapon runes. I think that's the only think you can use them for, currently.

From the ability view from the currently equipped page it seems that the ability effects of your second/third slot weapons apply even when not being used. Does anyone have gear able to test it?

>Just need to pick one of those, like the BGHS/Shironeko crystals.

wow that's good news

jp.square-enix.com/grimmsnotes_fes/

Translation?

collabo with popup story

Note that the events S weapons have different elemental types for example I know for a fact that the 2h sword is ice.

And yeah limit breaking in this game is almost exactly like shironeko.

Abilities in the 2nd and 3rd slots do apply indeed I'm rolling with some C class swords with +sword damage on them. I'd recommend to keep crafting them until you get the ability you want instead of refreshing abilities which costs a lot of gold even for C rarity items.

Cute. Too bad I don't play either of them anymore.

Can any purple tank pop up from any formula in BWMG depot? Or can some formulas only make specific tanks

Are they handing something in Grimms?

The only event they got mentioned is the "1st chapter" of the event with popup story, the 2nd chapter which will be the grimms notes event info will unlock on the 13th

Yes and what comes out is random.
No specific formula for tanks only 90 total for N3 and 270 total for N4.
Don't rely on BWMG for obtaining golds, an user dumped 2400+ of each resource only to get a single N3 Stug III.

Started playing BGHS, language barrier is tough.

level 90 now. out of ammo again though

Combo reduction is best for the easy maps, since they enemies are weak enough for skills to murder a few waves usually.
The hard maps will need damage boosting instead. Medium difficulty could use either depending on your strategy.
If you can manage to get your main attacker to be a 2nd year, I think you should be using NY Michelle instead for -1 combo, since she also gives an attack buff.

For metal gels, most effective would be a multi-hit active if it goes off at the right time (it never does), then whirlwind, then lightning bolts. I think Onsen Spear Shiho, either Onsen Kanon, and maybe NY Sakura could work for actives. Everything else seems to be 3-hit. The new skill stock nonsense would be great for this if it didn't kill your time, but it doesn't look like you rolled any of those weapons.

Only for the story.

The UI, gameplay and everything else is really easy after giving the guides a read and playing for over a week.

Yeah, it looks basic enough. I just have to read guide and get used to it.

Once you realize that the buttons don't say anything and only go somewhere, you'll be fine.

Otherwise, the only real language barrier is understanding your students. There's the guide for everything else.

What's the max level?

It is a giant collab Grimms fest with 5 different games. For the Grimms part if 150k ppl partake in the Journey to the West character story quest we get 25 gems. If every collab game fullfills their first condition, each game will give everyone a bonus which for grimms is just 25 small toilet paper.

Now they just need to add something similiar to that lv100 marriage feature in Kancolle and all will be good

Is digging through alot of chink dicks the only way to get a Girls Frontline account?

yeah, they're probably gonna do that at some point.

more or less yes

also the chinese players were willing to help make accounts at the beginning because there was all the hype but now i haven't gotten any wanting to help anymore. guess they're all too busy playing.

How would I craft an S class wep without gacha missions? There's no recipe book I can see.

Anyone tried out Dofus-Touch ?
dofus-touch.com/en/mmorpg/discover

I know it only soft-launched in Canada so far, but how's the gameplay ?

after you clear area 4

Any place where i could try my luck?

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/143028243/#143271349

Is Girls Frontline even worth playing now ?

I read there's backlash between the devs and old publisher, and even lawsuit.

+ apparently some major cheats out for it already.

DMM should do what they did with Touken Ranbu and move Shooting girls to tablets. I want my waifus, man.

How much more powerful are the S gacha weapons than the ones you can farm with the current event? (dragon project)

Anyone know what you can use character dupes for in last period?

Gacha 2h sword has starting damage of 319, while the event 2h sword starts at 280. So it's slightly worse than S, but stronger than an A. The thing is you can easily limit break them in comparison to gacha only weapons.

What's a limit break? I know you can level up weapons and change their abilities, is it the star thing?

Limit break doesn't need dupes of the same weapon or tablet, it just needs you to sell a weapon of the same rarity (or a bunch of them of a lower rarity.)

It does give you a lot of As to make, but I think a bigger limiting factor becomes those blue orbs.

They automatically add a +1 to the character, increasing their stats a bit and unlocking passives.

could try those language exchange websites. although if some dude asked for my phone number to register for something on the internet it'd feel pretty sketchy.

are you talking about himeuta.org/showthread.php?5596-Girls-Frontline/page11? its a bunch of dudes that can't even play because they don't have an account. the lawsuit is gonna drag out for months. devs have the IP rights so they're most likely just gonna pay fines to the old publisher. although whether that will bankrupt them or not idk. as for hackers they've been banning them. the guy that said you can remove yourself from the ban list is full retard because they ban you server side. although they probably can't detect low level botting. the game is pretty much a singleplayer anyways so i dont see why it would matter if there are cheaters out there.

For returning Dofus players:
Dofus touch is out.
Server location is in canada. Atm you need a vpn (like finchvpn) to connect. There might be more servers in the future. Download the apk from apkpure.

My IGN is Naftale. Doing quests and am level 6 right now. Add each other on your mains. Reply with IGN.

Yes it's the star thing.

While you're correct in that you don't need dupes there is also an important point in that gacha items require gacha crystals exclusively (which you get from selling gacha items) to limit break them. It's much easier to limit break items crafted through event tablets or other means since they only require non-gacha crystals.

Selling a B gacha item and a B non-gacha item will yield different crystals if you want to test this.

>gacha items and non-gacha items give and use different crystals
Didn't realize that, since I haven't made much non-gacha stuff yet.

So much for saving orbs by using crafted stuff for limit breaks.

sardine

what are the chances of getting a redeemable token from other peoples raids in dragon project.

Is this the new Colopl game?

looks like world cross saga

too low

Wedding hell sure is a slog. Can't kill everything in time. What weapon choices are the best to bring in? I'm feeling like gunblade wedding shiho and then hammer and rod after my first attempt.

Gunblade Shiho wrecks the stage hard. It's just a matter of how fast you can kill them all, keeping up your combo and storm lvl 3.

I am having more trouble with the first hard stage. Feels like I should just use spear instead since so many annoying trash mobs.

Yeah, Shiho can easily solo it. But if you want actual good times you need -3 combo hammer and Renge paws

Yeah, you just bring in cows and it completely shits on the first two main waves.

What kind of timing are you going for? Managed 55 sec for that which should be okay. I went with valentine haruka with onsen sakura sub and yuri sword, flora sakura with a three tap weapon, and flora hinata with kurumi hammer for the end.