/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3052

Misha edition.

Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember
Emi loves every single one of you

Nth for a happy Hana!

rood

So does her mother!

This one!

33 minutes pastmidnightly misha appreciation post

>1 second off
Good job!

You've really been dropping the ball lately.

step your fucking game up, nigga

He did a good job, he was only 1 second off!

You mean 33 minutes and 1 second off?

Can I get attention for doing the same thing every day? how do I actually do it? I've been trying. It's never caught on.

Why?

That's a really nice duck, yo.
Don't cross the street.

Just keep at it and eventually you'll succeed.

You can. I sure did.

Relax, you're not gonna die.
What's got you like this, man?

There will be better days soon user.
Do you want to talk? A hug maybe?

It sure is, its a Mandarin Duck which is a type of duck found primarily in east asia!

URL posting is the best thing I ever discovered.

It's been years.
You got your rep in a month or so. It never happens with me. I've tried so much, so many different things. Nobody ever catches on.
Hell, Duck dude got it in ONE DAY.

Thats because theres 2 of us posting ducks due to them being the superior birdform.

Be happy you are not that much of an atentionwhore. Not really something to be proud of in my opinion

Because ducks are out of place.
But can it hold a dime against the best kind of duck?

Obviously it cannot but its still superior to other birds due to being a duck.

Sorry, I don't want to talk about it. It will just make me feel even worse. Plus when I spilled my guts last night I successfully killed the thread for about two hours.

Nth for a happy Hana!

That's right.
Long periods of silence are normal for /ksg/.
IF you want to talk about it, we're here for you.

Thats because hiroshima Nagasaki banned cyka blyats from posting.

Also like I said last night, get therapy, we are not therapists, therapy is hard but its worth it in the end.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I really meant what I said last thread.

Don't feel bad about that. You should not blame yourself for being depressed, and you should not feel bad for trying to reach out and get help/ talk with people. But i respect your wish if you prefer to not talk about it. Keep in mind that you can always come here and talk about whats on your mind. We havent discussed the game in months and just blog about our lives, so don't feel bad about interrupting!
I love you user.

I was thinking about what the Katawas would be like if they were ducks and I realised the only ones that would stand much of a chance would be Hanako and Emi and even DuckEmi would have to rely on bread!

I don't remember any of that.

Drank too much again?

I think he's the guy who was attacking himself just before the Veeky Forums SSL server went down for Hiroshima's mass bannings.

DuckEmi would have no legs. She would not be able to live properly. As much as saying that hurts me. None of them would actually be able to live.

Your timing is impeccably bad.
No, I mean I do not remember when/if he said anything. I might have seen it but not known it was him.

The what? Do you people listen to yourselves sometimes?

How would a half burned duck look like?

There are animals without legs that live well with some human help. Just give prosthetics for the EmiDuck and everything would be cool.

She would struggle to swim but she'd at least be capable of sitting in the water at parks, flying from predators and eating bread!

HanaDuck would be able to live normally

I imagine google images has some relevant results. Give it a shot. You might get hungry though.

948 to go

Putting the prospect of half burned on a duck would be only half feathered. And that would mean she would be unable to swim and would probably freeze to death.
Freeze to death.
Duck prosthetics?

The posting servers went down for 2 hours last night while the admin (Hiroshima Nagasaki) banned an entire country currently theorised to be Russia.

twitter.com/Veeky Forums/status/741452104112439296

Still glad I managed to oust that other guy.
You can stay. You're committed, not just bandwagoning.

>Banning Russia
sounds silly
what did they do?
And why would they ban a whole country in the first place?

Why would DuckEmi freeze to death?

FUCKING DUCK PROSTHETICS.

Apparantly theres been no russians on int or pol since the servers went down so its just a guess that Russia were the ones who were banned. But nothing Hiroshima/newmoot/gook does makes any sense. He updated the homepage to have a concert replace the space shuttle too.

Oh misha please tell me how
You are such a fucking cow
But so damn sexy just wow

>posting a Twitter link
I'm sure it was too hard for you to summarize. Or you know, copy-paste. I'm not giving clicks to that site.

I meant DuckHanako. Actually she wouldn't even survive the burning process.

Thank you, Duckposter. I will be sure to feed the next ducks I see in your honour.

He did? But I'm not a kurwa. I guess it killed the server or something. Welp, that's a relief.

And I think I will try again. I have a general health check appointment with my GP soon where she will probably make me cough, prod me with things and stick a finger up my butt, so I'll mention it then.

I just want it to stop. No matter how painful it will be again I suppose it is better than dying.

Thank you so much user. I really appreciated it even if maybe it seemed like I didn't. I actually wrote down part of what you said and stuck it behind the headboard of my bed.

Goddamn it I fucking love you guys.

Ah, I see.
I think I just missed it, then.

I c-can help too.

adblock and ghostery lad

>And I think I will try again
Good, it'll be hard but it'll be better for everyone in the end. I know you said it was tough for your family but its even tougher when you're not getting help as they will know somethings wrong.

>tfw no Hanako to read with

I can't adblock it enough, the share links are ridiculous, if I blocked all the shit from that site that I didn't want to see it would break everything else I tried to view.

No problem, buddy. Take care and keep your head up.

my adblock and ghostery stacks up to stop all the sponsered links and shit from showing up.

Does it stop Twitter from showing up? If not, it's not good enough for me.

>respect the wish and keep my distance
>thanks out to everyone who didn't
This is why I sucked so bad at KS, isn't it. It's never the answer they feed you. Never.

No problem. Like i wanted to say last thread before Hiroshima nuked the server, i can understand how you feel user. I myself started therapy a year ago, and while i still feel like dying some days, and like complete shit on the other days, i made small progres already and i got some hope again that i will maybe make it in the future.
And i know that you can make it too, and don't be afraid to turn to /ksg/ to get support or just talk with some nice people. I know that this place helped me immensely in the last 2 years, and i wouldnt be as far as i am now if i would not have the support from the people here. So i would be more than happy to be able to give something back, and listen to the stories of other people, giving support and advice

Poor duck hanako, I would hug duck hanako in the winter to keep her warm.

Also its surprising that best best bird has the same name as best steam locomotive.

So did the guy who took the draw requests at the end of the thread a couple of threads ago ever pull through?

Are you a Real American today, Brother?
youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg

Victory friday happened, post happy katawas.

I'm never a real American, user.

Shame on you, BROTHER!

I'm a brit so I can never be a real American but I'm still happy about this.

I'm German, what am I supposed to do?

Can't you feel your inner American?
I'm German too btw.

If it will make you feel better I'll remember you as the sulking little bitch.

FUCK YEAH

Make America yours, Kamerad
There seem to be many germans here, because i am one too

The internet is seemingly full of Germans.

Greetings from Germany...

LEAVE VOTE WHEN

Is it time for us Germans to post Emi?

Oh I'm not German.
I'm just reminiscing over autistic shit.

Seems like it.

I'm not german, why would a German want a leave vote?

Doesn't matter.
post qts

I was.

Keep it up, mang.

I am.

Faster

Not him but ok

Only if you maintain a meaningful conversation with me.

I'd rather post hana

Whaddaya want to talk about?

Emi!

I.. um... I didn't think that far...

How was your day?

That's a good topic to talk about.
why is she so adorable?
It's been fine. How about yours?

Excellent!
What did you do today?

I woke up at 2:30 pm

Because she's best girl!

I've been enjoying the shitty weather all day, meaning I took a walk, read a book and now I'm comfy watching Wales v Slovakia.
What did you do today?
right!

>Wales v Slovakia
All my welsh family are going crazy about the Wales matches, apparantly its the first time they've been in this for a while..

You and who else though? Who else? One isn't enough!

Also excellent!
The best time to wake up.

>I took a walk
Fantastic
>read a book
What book?
>Wales v Slovakia.
Well Wales is shit so go Slovakia
>What did you do today?
Played Supreme Commander until I decided the conversation going on in this thread was worth coming back to.