/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #283

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #283

Nephalem Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common&hl=en

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E (embed)

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

June 10th - 11th: Elaine, Z001 Veronica, Black Tortoise, Mariel, Vitos, Valkyrja Beth, MX83 Askeladd
June 17th - 18th: Nari, Nikita, Enthia, Sky, Gerrard, Metatron, Choi

Current events:
14 Days of Miracles 6/10-6/24
Black Daisy boss match 6/10-6/12
Kri'veya and Jess rival matches 5/29-6/12 and 6/5/-6/19 respectively

More info can be found in-game

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Qc17f
reddit.com/r/soccerspirits/comments/2tqso1/how_does_action_speed_work/co1pfu4
soccerspirits.freeforums.net/thread/315/guide-action-speed-players-role
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you'll never draw her

Let us buff SHU!!
He is granted 60% attack power but only when penetrating. that's useless!
meanwhile, Lynia has permanent +30% AP plus 25% AP totem and more 40% AP with crit hit

She just needs one more CAR totem to reach decent amounts by herself so it's fine
You're probably going for a CAR-heavy line if you have Yuri anyway so she won't be the only totem there

Ssg help me pick a phone to upgrade to from a moto g

>no silla buffs

hello i'm retard

just got Vermilion Bird but I have no idea what "every 3 Action Speed gained" means.
Could someone help user out?

which units give CAR? I already have Anael in the line

Nerua is the other usual one

DQ and Nerua are good alteratives if you're going for defensive lineups, though you want an ardor GK with DQ
DQ especially because she does everything that Anael does plus being a ridiculous defensive totem, as long as you have a primarily Ardor line

Silla-user? Are you back?

i'm always here though

Will you recall your Silla?

How do you feel about everyone recalling Silla?

Hey clop fuck you

Hell no
I'll finally be able to have Silla all to myself

Fuck you

EE soon
i feel it

Oh my...2 hours to my birthday and found these two in scout!

T-thanks BB

How about removing her littres and get another player?
you can still do that, right?

Never, She's staying with me for all eternity

That's a good looking swirly, congrats

The legendary hero and devil stones too, damn i'm jealous

I mean keeping a silla without a superb and get another player

Doesn't work

Don't worry just divide your total Action Speed by 3 to determine how much of a bonus you get.

The home team advantage is so damn strong this season thanks to Silk and Virgil
I wouldn't be surprised if we see 1000+ people up in Galaxy this time around as opposed to 500 or whatever back in the last season

Usually it's around 300 - 400. And yeah I agree, this season is as easy as last season.

Healing and coop was a mistake.

Need to raise my Silk as well

>Usually it's around 300 - 400
More and more people should be getting to Galaxy as long as the player count isn't dropping, so I wouldn't say "usually". Eventually everyone's going to hit the point where they climb points infinitely because the game favours the home team in so many ways

I don't get ssherder

Just went through painstakingly adding all my characters, took like an hour

Now when I go into my characters, it shows all kinds of characters I didn't add, what the fuck

We already have a top 5 striker list
Is there a top 5 GK list?

Lucian
Jin
Angela
Isillio
Kei

>Angela not #1

Can I do it in time? I also need to farm Black Daisy.

>no BT

I want to take a dump inside Milky's shoes and watch from the bushes as she puts them on!

>Sammy from scout
Is she good?

1. Isillia, BT, Angela, Irre
2. Ugly males and thunderwhores
3. Skin BT

>Irre
Nice joke

hypermax irre in the right team is monstrous

People here don't like the BT skin?

Doesn't fit the character

This event, man.

>Ustiel, Niarose.

I hope I'll manage to get at least one superb here. Waiting warmly for: Luka, Vero, Vitos, Hilde, Kiki, Kevin, Fagnus, maybe Silla.

I like it, but probably because I've been following the artist a long time

the artist's a rare case of a korean lesbian or something so that's pretty cool

It's amazing, don't mind the haters.

This is good info for probably most players on Reddit. I wish you were nicer more though. Upvoted.

I already picked up blade

Eh, we have enough coddlers. If I was nice I wouldn't be able to tell people how unjustified their rage is.

>Silicon valley corp

To me your post seems very sweet and it was very interesting and easy to read :) I see zero hate, just some frustration with a situation when too many fail to use common knowledge. It's called common for a reason, most (read: basically everyone) should know/use it.

Some people just can't tell the difference when "bad" things are said about a general/common situation and not about them personally. But if that situation can be applied to them, they get "emotionally hurt" and must tell you what a bad person you are for specifically targeting their behavior and attacking them personally (THE HORROR!!) Logic is strong with them :D

It's basically like this: smart person sees many people doing dumb stuff, points it out so people know about the situation. If you see you're in that situation, you either stop doing dumb stuff (smart people), or you just bitch about your feelings while continuing to do that stuff (also now everyone knows because you basically told it yourself, and that must mean you're now personally insulted, right?). Hint: Nobody cares about the latter people. I'd appreciate if someone found out I'm doing some brainless stuff and pointed it out to me so I could stop doing that. That's as helpful as you can get.

Keep up the nice, fluffy and sugary rainbow powdered posts you nice person you. I appreciate them :)

Still better than Inspector Luka. That's the worst in the universe.

WTF?! My Lucid killed Angela when she (Angela) was holding the ball, then passed the ball to Silla when she completed her AB. After that used Active Pass back to Lucid and she had a 1vs1 against Kevin (Angela was dead). Lucid obviously killed Kevin with a shoot but the match didn't end. WTF ANGELA?! Then Virgil healed them and I almost lost the game. BB PLS

Actual in-depth help required:

Been playing for almost a year (took a 2 month break, which happened to be around the anniversary so no Unique stone of choice for me), but am barely scraping the surface of S rating.

For reference, best CoD i can get is 28, best CoT 19, best league Gold/Plat.

Eversince i've come back from my hiatus i can't seem to nail a good PvP team that i could build out of the pisspoor ammount of units I have (Most people in public channel seem to be oblivious to the fact that not everyone has all legendaries and get 3 5* players each day).

Team: imgur.com/a/Qc17f (This lineup has had most success recently, still below 50% winrate in Superleague)

I've tried lineups with Lia middle, and Anael middle/defender, but still mostly lose due to not getting the ball past middle line, and succumbing to enemy middle lines with metas and bells.

Would really like to know what are ANY and ALL possible lineups that could get me at least over 50% winrate, and which NON-LEGENDARIES would be benefitial to keep (Minus the obvious like Linmay, Linya, Sammy, Nerua and few others)

So I'm at 33 clears in CoT going for my first 35 clear. Which ones are the easiest out of the ones I have remaining?

Matches left 4-2, 4-3, 4-5, 4-8, 4-9, 4-10, and every 5 star match

Thanks!

Quick question for understanding, since I don't seem to understand the mechanic of Action Speed yet: My front line consists of Vitos(AS=56), Elaine(AS=62) and Shura(AS=58). Most of the time Elaine gets the pass first like she should ( I guess?), but then she passes to Vitos instead of Shura although Shura has higher Action Speed. Please explain to me why so I can correct this bs :D

Get Virgil and enjoy your free ride to Champs

WHEN THE FUCK ARE BACKLINES GETTING NERFED

I AM SO TIRED OF THAT LITTLE SLUT KIKI BEING AN OVERPOWERED PIECE OF SHIT, AND MAGNUS BEING IN EVERY GODDAMN LINE. DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON DURAN.

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY NERF OFFENCE BEFORE DEFENCE, WHEN DEFENCE IS SO POWERFUL? I SURE LIKE GETTING 900 DAMAGE CRITS ON JIN. FUCK MY LIFE.

4-1 to 5 really just depends on if you got a couple solid units plus a hypermaxed friend. Other then that 4-8, 4-9 and 5-1 are pretty easy

I'm okay with that skin, mostly because anything is better than the original, and her jacket is neat

I just don't understand why the artist has to draw every standing pose in that leg pose though, including Freija or Freya or whatever

maybe you can start with this :

reddit.com/r/soccerspirits/comments/2tqso1/how_does_action_speed_work/co1pfu4

and this :

soccerspirits.freeforums.net/thread/315/guide-action-speed-players-role

second, starting action bar always start randomly from 0~40% to both side team players, so if you want to control you action composition there are many things you do with IC and Quickstart passive holder

Why the fuck do people give job to this guy? He's literally worse than Reason.

The player you pass to is the one with the highest current AB, not the one with highest AS.

Players all start with a random amount of AB at the beginning of the match (anything between 0 to 40%). I believe AS dictates how much AB is filled per "tick" (0.12s of game time), although I don't know how many points is a full AB bar. Since your Shura and Vitos has such similar AS, what most likely happens is that your Vitos started the match with a much higher initial AB then Shura, and so when Elaine got the ball and passed, Vitos still had higher AB, so he's the one who received the pass.

WHY DON'T YOU NERF THAT FUCKING VIRGIN ALREADY, EVERYTIME HE PENS AND USE HIS ACTIVE I GET SO FUCKING PISSED OFF, WHO IN THE FUCKING WORLD THOUGHT 2 FUCKING SPIRIT BARS ON ATTACK IS BALANCED, YOU NERFED SILLA SPIRIT GEN, BUT WHAT ABOUT HIM??????????????? WHY IN THE WORLD YOU NERFED THE ASSISTS, SINCE BACKLINES ARE SO FUCKING CANCER NOW WITH THAT FUCKING 50% NERF ONLY, I DON'T WANNA PLAY A FUCKING MOBILE GAME 10 MINUTES IN A FUCKING PVP MATCH, AT LEAST MAKE A SKIP BUTTON SO I'LL JUST IGNORE THAT FUCKING VIRGIN AND HEALERS IN GENERAL. ALSO DURAN, FUCK DURAN.

Hi guys atm i'm rocking Griffith Elaine Neraziel

cynthia sammy Vbeth

Malcolm mariel mikael

Lucian (vero/nerau supports)

I'm going to transition i to a Light/Ardor team as in stick i have:

Ardor: Tyler Kevin Sharr (lvling and Eing) Light: Silla Ustiel Milky Way Celus Leah Virigil Iwas wondering if i could get a decent team from what i hve in stock and my current team? Suggestions? I also have a Magus should i pout him in the back even tho i'm going for a Light/Ardor team

Last but not least: who should i exchange Luka for Nari or Lea? I guess i need a red passer for my Sharr, also Silla vs Elaine for Sharr with Nari/Nera? THANKS!

because popularity

you seem mad

NOT MAD AT BB, MAD AT EVERY1 ELSE, WHY ARE PEOPLE CRYING WHEN CHARACTERS THAT NEEDED NERF GOT NERFED, WANNA CRY? CRY ABOUT THE FACT VIRGIL REGENS 2 BARS OF SPIRIT EVERY TIME HE MOVES. FUCK THAT LITTLE BITCH.

So i need some advice from high Sammy users.Im currentyl going Bell-Victoria-Linmay-Beth stacking as much reflex as possible and with the silla recall im thinking of getting a sammy to replace linmay and to place CM and move victoria to the right near Beth.Ive heard Mspu sammy with TW is really strong and most enemies just suicide in her but is it woth it to sacrifice the 30 reflex?Currently using linmay mainly for her reflex buff and with IC because her active is basically free.

Bell and Victoria are already enough reflex, for me at least. I run Meiran-Sammy-Duke, and Sammy has 3600 reflex and destroys anybody with less than 50% DR.

Having 30% less reflex will hurt, but stacking too much reflex isn't good either because the CAR cap is 650 reflex difference. If you're confident that your players can maintain a good 650 reflex lead over the enemy mid and back (which isn't easy, the average reflex is 2000), then I'd say make the switch.

Thx for the response but im more concerned if sammy will actually contribute to my team as a CM.Is TW sammy really that good?was my main qustion.Thx for the advice though :).

Da fuck? People always say Isillia is bad. Can I actually make her good?

TW Sammy won me many games. If she's not counterattacking, she's destroying whoever is foolish enough to attack her (usually Kiki and Magnus). What usually happens is Silla holds the ball, and since she's slow, she'll get destroyed by the enemy Kiki. Kiki attacks Sammy, Sammy kills her and passes, reviving Silla and giving her and the line a boost in action bar. This can happen many times in a game, especially as Sammy's HP gets low.

Also, in the mid-game, when the both midlines are at low HP, TW Sammy holding the ball can and will destroy anybody from the midline trying to steal from her, giving her a free pass to the frontline. Not to mention she still revives the team with a pass, which is important to deny the enemy striker a solo shot if the ball gets back to your backline.

That being said, Sammy's worst enemy is a mono-Thunder midline, and a 90% CAR attacker from the backline. The former cannot be helped unless you run Erma Sammy, and the latter is rare.

Only shitters say she's bad.
You need good substats on your stones since her slots are garbage.

I got a Milky Way superb from the maint comp premium ticket. Nera active pass buff is ridiculous with Prey's Sentence.

New things Kirin has stolen from/counterattacked: Duran, a Khriel with 71% CAR, Lucian in GK position. He still does less damage than wet tissue paper, but at least he can do it himself and not laze around until Milky does it for him.

fun fact now that I have free Pixiv Premium:
Reason is the second to last official SS artist to be found in the list of most favourited uploads, the last person being the guy who did Miki and literally nothing else for SS

WHERE THE F*** CAN I GET THE PENETRATION TO COUNTER DURAN AND ANGELA, BB?! Jesus christ this is frustrating :@

I can smell the new exclusive S2 Pen totem with Silla Ace incoming next patch, $$illy BB...

Hi I am a Rank 63, and I am looking for help to set up my team, Also would you recommend me to change from William to Griffith (She is in my scouts)

The list of 5* or above cards i own are: Ardor: William(2spu), Choi(3spu,IC), Nari, Yuri(EBM), Jacob, Lia, Lucius Whirlwind: Irre(1spu), Magnus, Meiran(1spu), Silk, Zhen Long(1spu) Thunder: Luka, Lukia(BE), Hildegard Light: Silla, Sky, Sammy, Cassiel Dark: Ravian, Niarose

keep William unless you want to go mono-thunder or a hybrid without ardor. In any case for front Silla-Luka is still potent but not uncontested, you can try Sky out if you want though. For mid line you should run Choi on one side and either Meiran or Jacob to another while leaving Lia or Sammy to be CM. Your back line gets tricky since you need a 5* GK which I suggest be Isillia or Lucian but Kei and Raklet can work too, essentially your backline would have Magnus, Yuri, Silk and either Meiran if you went with Jacob at mid or Hildegard for reliable pen.

You can stop the reddit spam now. I know who you are, discord mole and leddit autist.

The recent nerfs pretty much proved that the new recall system is utterly worthless. Completely gutting Luka/Silla without providing any meaningful alternatives for teams depending on them. Forcing us to blindly pick from our available benched units and then giving us no way of swapping over to said units immediately. Giving us only one week to theorycraft using our uninvested units and wondering if we should recall Luka/Silla for that Sammy who is needed for the new formation.

I don't even know if Victoria - Sammy - Beth is a viable mid anymore but they're my only choices. My frontline is trash now. One year of playing with Hiro and the meta made him useless. Revamped my team only to have my entire frontline hard nerfed in succession. Changing an ace means I have to switch my backline and get units that mesh well together, yet again. My frontline needs to be changed too. Holy cow Bball I have never been so frustrated with this game. I won't be able to climb again in the next four months while I desperately try to get fifteen Littres for my team. And by the time I finish, who knows what Bball will do to the remaining members of my team? I fully invested in Cynthia/Lynia/Veronica and now they're going to be benched soon.

I even have a Luka skin and now I have to sacrifice her to try to get SPUs for Sammy, which is five less Littres for me to get. Ugh, my Luka. She was my favourite passer since global release and now I have to burn her to keep my team remotely relevant. I apologise for the long post but I just need to rant and to hear that it's okay to make hard decisions in SS. ;_;

Hi ! Being another Silla / Luka / Sharr user, I wonder if recalling Luka is a good idea. My available options are either Nari or Renee. Luka uses IC, which I can give to either of them.

Alternatively, I have Milky and I really want to give frontline Milky a try so I have a frontline stealer, Ardor/Light reflex ace while stil buffing Sharr.

TL;DR Should I remove Luka or Silla? Should I replace with Nari, Renee or Milky? Thanks !

You're goal should be rocking griffith elaine neraizel like a boss.

keep William unless you want to go mono-thunder or a hybrid without ardor. In any case for front Silla-Luka is still potent but not uncontested, you can try Sky out if you want though. For mid line you should run Choi on one side and either Meiran or Jacob to another while leaving Lia or Sammy to be CM. Your back line gets tricky since you need a 5* GK which I suggest be Isillia or Lucian but Kei and Raklet can work too, essentially your backline would have Magnus, Yuri, Silk and either Meiran if you went with Jacob at mid or Hildegard for reliable pen.

7 names my new account

OK SO in a Hiro - Balth - Shura line, which stone would you rather use for Hiro:

Light crit rate with 4% pen, 10% crit damage, 6% rec pass

Light pen with 4% rec pass, 4% crit rate, 20 dribble (only +12 so might get a boost in one of these stats)

I get 50% pen with the first setup, would go up to 68% with the light pen when I get it to +15. idk how significant 18% pen would be, because the stats on the crit rate stone are better imo :s

Those fucking balloons
>handle:dogfucker

boobeater99

Thanks bb

Sharr has no built-in penetration and bad stone slots for pen stones (have to give up thunder rec pass if you want a pen stone). So I wouldn't recommend swapping away from Luka/Silla unless you're okay with losing their penetration buffs. Although they were nerfed, they're still the best sources for penetration.

>evylin was nerfed
>i use her in league
>she either dies, or do nothing
>she can't even steal consistently or counterattack
WHY
Why is Renee allowed to be so good and Evylin can't? Hell, even Karpilla is great, and Sky got an EE, and Evylin is just utter garbage? WHY DO YOU HATE ME BB????

JakenkunsCuck

>meiran is low health
>she gets a pass from backline
>duke co ops beth
>they're full health
>she attacks either way
Nice AI

Sadly pretty much what I read everywhere...

Isn't there a threshold where crit / pass effect / attack power / whatever becomes more advantageous than the +15% penetration, though? Like, Milky's active (for example) that provides boatloads of crit and power?

OK so I may be incorrect, in which case someone should correct me, but the issue is the effect of crit/raw dribble is reduced by defense/DR since it's calculated on your total damage including crit modifiers. Penetration is the only way to "get around" def/DR. So you'd probably need a lot more crit/pass/dribble to get the same increase in damage as a bit of penetration.

Using information from lastra1's post here on DR/penetration and stxcy's damage formula here:

Say your striker has 800 dribble, 90% crit damage, 15% pen, and enough crit to ensure we crit against a GK with 70% damage reduction. Let's say our passer passes for 1000. Ignore stones, chains, attributes, etc.

ATK = 1.5 * (800+ 1000) * (1 + 0.9) / 2 = 2565
ACTUAL DMG: 2565 * (1 – 0.7 * (1 - .15 / 2) = 904.1625
ACTUAL DMG W/O PEN: 2565 * (1 – 0.7) = 769.5
LOSS OF DMG: 134.6625

So how much more damage would we need to do without penetration to get the same amount of damage as we did with 15% penetration?

904.1625 = X * (1 – 0.7)
X = 3013.87

We would need 448.87 more damage to do the same amount after DR is calculated. So how do we get that?

CHANGING DRIBBLE/PASS:
3013.87 = 1.5 * (X + 1000) * (1 + 0.9) / 2
X = 1115
We would need to increase our dribble or pass by 315

CRIT DAMAGE:
3013.87 = 1.5 * (800 + 1000 + 0) * (1 + X) / 2
X = 1.3148
We would need to increase our crit damage by 0.4148 or 41.48%

I want to stress that I did this stuff pretty quickly without checking numbers/formulas, so I might have really screwed up somewhere. ; w; In which case I'm terribly sorry and embarrassed at my inability to math. :D AND I'm not sure I understood 100% how these calculations work so...

Don't be fooled by penetration power. Sharr doesn't rely on it like pure crit strikers. She still hits for 1000-2000 per shot with less than 40% penetration power against medium-high DR goalies. Go for power picks in your frontline: Renee, Elaine if you have them. Silla/silent cold totem are good alternatives.

I don't have Elaine (;_;) nor Silent Cold, but I definitely consider trying out Renee. The main issue is, however, her lack of an EE (obviously), on top of being hard to superb because S2 only - but I guess IC Renee would still perform okay.

Nari is a potential choice too, and I heard she got buffed a bit?

Right now, I'm still wondering whether I should recall Luka, though. if I'm not gonna use her anymore, I can still trade her for a Sammy / Nari (if I end up using her) superb, but there's no way I'll be able to get players like Guinevere for pen totem.

Hmm, true... I REALLY want to make frontline Milky work, too (her active is pretty fun to play with, and extensive testings showed me I could drop Silla and use Milky's active instead for similar damage), so maybe Renee - Milky - Sharr would be a better deal...

Ball delivery isn't a problem, since I'm running Victoria - Sammy - Beth midline. With Milky as an ace, specifically, Victoria and Sammy reach over 2k reflex and Beth is a OHKO machine. If I'm REALLY worried about it, I still have a Lia lying around, but my backline is pretty solid (both Kevin and Virgil are very decent at penetrating out). Spirit gen isn't really difficult either, as I'm running Virgil in my backline (and VERY likely trying out Lucian DF once my Angela is lvl60).

Maybe I could try out stuff? Is there a farmable match known for having a GK with decent DR so I can compare frontline efficiency with different comps?

no meta

DAMMIT BORA! I WANT TO LIKE YOU! I WANT TO USE YOU! BUT WHY CAN YOU NOT HIT HARDER THAN WET PAPER? YOU ARE MSPU, YOU HAVE TB, YOU HAVE MILKY GIVING ACTIVES TO YOU AND YOU SOMETIMES GET SILLA'S ACTIVE PASSES. DAMMIT, I AM GOING TO MAKE IT WORK SOMEHOW (UNLESS I GET VONCHI).

THIS ALSO BRINGS ME TO MY NEXT POINT, WHY HAVEN'T ALL THE UTILITY STRIKERS HAD THEIR ACTIVES CHANGED? BORA, URIEL, KIRIN AND OTHERS ARE SCREAMING FOR IT AND ALL BB HAVE DONE IS NERF ASSISTS? IF BB REALLY WANT TO HELP DIVERSIFY FRONT LINES, THEN MAYBE HAVING THEIR ACTIVES REFLECT WHAT STRIKERS THEY ARE WILL HELP TOWARDS THAT CAUSE.

ALSO, I HOPE MILKY GETS AN EE NEXT PATCH, FOR REASONS I MENTIONED ABOVE. IT WOULD BE A BETTER OPTION THAN YET ANOTHER DARK ATTACKER (I WOULD SAY THAT BB HAVE RUN OUT OF OPTIONS, BUT THEY STILL HAVE FONTUS LEFT)

Since my main team is above max cost atm, I've been playing around with formations and the cards i already have/want to get.

Seeing as the Sky EE just came out, while i don't have her, i like the idea of a light/whirlwind team. I would need to get a lot of cards to complete this but seeing as it's more of a side project and the cards I'm looking for would benefit my main team then why not?

My main team is just a mix of colours right now, I would like to go dark/light but lack the proper ace, the significant members being Vitos, Duke, Silla, Nerua, Virgil, Isillia.

What i was thinking of with my secondary team was going out of my comfort zone by using a utility striker like Kirin. I was looking for any tips and tricks as to how to build my frontline along with any cards i should look out for.

My current plan is to use Kirin/Silla/Anael in front. Kirin shoots, Anael steals and Silla totems and passes. In mid I was thinking of Duke/Sammy/?. Not sure what to put in RM, maybe Meiran? Backline Kiki/Magnus/? with Virgil in supp and Isillia as GK. Not sure what to put in the last position, maybe another totem? Miho? Mariel? Chitose?

Top priority cards I'm looking for rn are Kiki, Sammy, Magnus.

Thoughts, tips and suggestions are greatly appreciated!