Ark: Survival Evolved General - /arkg/

Posing as 3/10ths a team because everyone else was off at war at the time edition

Throwing up this thread to scout interest. It's been over a year since the great Chinese war of 355.

Many improvements and updates have been released. A bunch of old /arkg/ peeps are getting back together and reforming Oceania on a 5x server. This time we are playing on a dank map called the center

arkservers.net/server/75.98.36.106:27015

Basically, we are trying to be mercenaries this time around, but the goal is the same as before: live in a comfy sea base as godlike aquamen and launch raids on the surface world. Lewds and culture are promised to those who would once again answer the call.

We already have a base and everything, so drop on by.
ARK: Survival Evolved Game servers, community, tutorials, documentation, and more. Find ARK: Survival Evolved servers.

turrets are hands

posting because im not a faggot.

boat floats

squids when?

life is hard as an alpha

AquaLads in all their divine glory.

If I like Ark, hate the grind, and hate faggots, how will my experience with Aqualads be?

wonderful
theres a lot of weird butt stuff but you know
and this server basically eliminates the grind

"If I lost Bert, I would probably set myself on fire. l'll do it. Watch the news, I'll be there."

t. &ru

"I'm lactose intolerant, so fuck you."

t. Bert

In that case, somebody invite Mr. Lemons to the tribe please.

who?

Baryonyx when.

"You see this raptor right here? I'm going to fuck this raptor in the ass."

t. Giga "The Animal Loving Nigger" Trigger

when hell is full

The survivor I just made.

I bought this game a while back when it was still in it's early stages.

How much have they improved the performance since then?

The half-conscious young raptor-fu screams in pain as Bert takes his turn with her.

The center map gives a lot more fps than The island

Who are you though

Join or these harpies haunt your nightmares

Youre all gay - Trition

Totally new guy I'm guessing. Which would be alright since we're just comprised of the old guard of Oceanians thus far. Fresh faces can keep it interesting.

for you
-bob

This is what happens if you don't hydrate

>Hell is anti-skub
I KNEW IT

Barrel rolling alphas!

The old ArkG mascot El Blanco is still alive inside my obelisk.

Glorious level 28 rex from before taming effectiveness gave bonus levels.

I officially quit after almost a year of playing.

I'm tired of looking at a plastic game, with plastic animals walking around in circles, while I hit E a lot and left click rocks and trees to build square bases that look like cardboard.

Even the mods are boring.

Shit son, there's fun parts of Ark you need to partake in.

Last night we trashed a tribe for calling itself "Aquaturds" and threw some guy in prison for about an hour, then we handcuffed him, threw him in the ocean, and watched sharks eat him.

foxen when?

Also we still have our pagan Aqualad rituals. Here's Giga attempting to open a portal to Hades through blood sacrifice.

>Rolling around on a rhino, collecting some berries
>Some schmuck on a deer asks me to race to the edge of a cliff
>If I lose I have to give him a rifle, if I win he becomes my sex slave
>Race starts
>Deer completely overtakes my rhino
>Rhino starts charging up and increasing speed
>Eurobeat kicks in
>RUNNING IN THE 90s
>Overtake him and jump off the cliff first
>Throw a bola at him when he lands on his deer
>Give him the dick
It's good to be an aqualad.

Weird butt stuff

>mfw I see dino

Centipedes? Centipedes.

when you gotta farm but your crops never seem to grow

why are these so fucking hard to tame++

what do you do while taming?

Fuck Manta's, they die as soon as you tame them, they're nearly as degenerate as you lot.

Make fun of sentinel for sucking daddy's cock

>all manta rays automatically kill themselves

anchor weapon when?

Post pics

>Tfw making a base at the end of the world
Will post pics when done

I don't want a Manta anymore, fuck those things

what's the server you guys play on? and what are the rates? I tried the one in op and it said it doesn't exist.

It does indeed exist, perhaps the link fucked up

oh it works if I just type it in google but it says server is full so I can't join anyway. rip

try to join through Ark itself, it seems to do that through the steam client, add one of the lads and join through friends in the ingame server browser

You can add "Fancy Huh?" if you want

That's a glitch, join through the in game browser.

Shit there was a war?

A year ago, when we were on Official 355. Except the war kinda went tits up for us because two of the three chucklefucks we knew from there were aimbotting cheaters who whittled us down systematically. The coup de grace was when said chucklefucks recruited the very same cheating Chinese guys to bolster their ranks and wipe out our dino power. Keep in mind that this was all before they started using VAC and Battleye, too.

It sounds horrible, but we hid in an underwater cave for a time following all that and proceeded to bantz the chucklefucks until we were able to drive one of them (a fella named Mikeez) totally insane in due time.

So many fucking pillars

Does that actually work?

"Where should he cum?"

"On me."

t. BaneMan

Why are your settings in a way to where the helmet is shaped that way?

>join server because all my friends quit Ark
>spawn locked in someone's base

Well this is off to a wonderful start. Anyone mind adding Grizzly to the tribe?

I asked your name in the server and you didn't say anything.

It was a mix of lighting and the way Boatman shaped his face. The textures also don't seem to have rendered properly.

Damn, man, give me a minute before you write me off. I'm here.

We're adding you on steam, 1 sec

Can someone add WASSA MATTA U
I keep trying to connect but I cant get in

That was the second war of "we're bored anyway so fuck it."

Who's leading new Oceania and how much boring shit are you planning to do this time?

So I haven't played ARK since right after Dimos and the Bugs (the little bat shits) were introduced.

In a nutshell, what's changed, and should I give it another shot? Got bored with it last time.

Is that your steam name?

Our supreme overlord Triton is off fighting the race war, so Boatman.

We haven't really done much boring shit so far. We've been building, drawing lewds, cooking Aquaburgers, drinking beer, raiding cucks, and bantering in our discord. We're gonna make Oceania great again. It's going to be great than it's ever been. We're gonna build a lighthouse, and make Padiddy pay for it.

There's a post on the 355 steam group detailing what new Oceania is like.

Fought Frostborne or whatever they're called now, already forgot the name. I'll be back for more tomorrow, join the fun.

So THIS is the power of the AquaFleet.

A fleet bound by IRON and BLOOD and MEMES.
True conquerors!

do we get individual boats or just communal?

You can make your own, I'm sure there will be many public and many private. I crafted like 34 of them, only placed 6 down. The rest are totally free to whoever would like one. In you, the Fleet is strong. Watch the link in discord if you would like to learn how to make your fleet Uber-Stronkst.

>/arkg/ lives
WAT

>Our supreme overlord Triton is off fighting the race war
Oh fuck, he wasn't joking huh? Brb watching the news anticipating a pagan empire of dank memes led by a dulcet madman somewhere in the world.

Still...
>No Triton
I just don't think I could grind it all again without knowing we'd be a great empire again. Hell, the one war we lost on 355 was the one he didn't plan and even then he almost salvaged that fuckup IN SPITE of the army of hackers.

This basically
that's why I'm only tenatively playing.
first sign of bullshit, I run like a rabbit because im not fighting another losing war spearheaded by people who cant tell their ass from an uphill battle.

Are you really that cucked? You think ark players are that difficult to outthink?

All that needs to happen is people following the leader. You don't even need a smart leader.

its more unlikely than you may think
some weird subset of oppositional defiant disorder autists is all it takes to topple a nation

Threadly reminder that teamwork is important

Can we worship the metal box?

>when you're the only penguin in a dodo pen

Bumpu

Guide my bullets o' metal box

Teaching babies how to fly

burds are for loving

Base about to get rekt by senpai squad

nah mang

Build the lighthouse and make Padiddy pay for it.

Does he even play anymore? I thought he went to jail or something.

Speaking of, does anybody still have the "straight outta the appartment" sign?