/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /gwt/)

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Beauclair in three days Edition

Standalone Gwent all but announced!
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-08-the-witcher-3s-gwent-set-to-be-a-standalone-game

Blood & Wine and patch 1.21 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.20-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>all vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1021/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for Regis

THIS THREAD SHALL BE RAD.

second for Johnny

Reminder that Skellige deck is non-canon. Gwent is an ancient tradition and it's perfect just the way it is.

Detlaff has autism, therefore he deserves to die.

Dumb midgetposter

First for Dettlaff dead and the sisters reconciled is objectively the best ending.

Rad lad, best lad

Well, if we start killing people just because they're autist, you should start with yourself.

Objectively true

I just got to the point after the Mandragora party where I'm about to head to Dun Tynne.

The game warned me to save because some quests probably won't be able to be completed or some shit.

Is this like the final story mission?
Should I clear everything before going there, or is it just that things change after that, like when you go to the Isle of Mists?

no spoilers plz

It's the end stretch and things are about to go full Reasons of State within a few hours
Only the tournament quest fails and you'll be able to complete any other sidequests after the main story is done

This is how Geralt feels around Triss, Trissfags.

Good, thanks user.

Don't even bother spamming your shitty screencaps again unless they're in 4k

>Ursine "Witcher" Armor

Geralt would never wear such a thng

200 hours, getting bored now. Just Cyberpunk my shit up.

>muh 4k
Spam is shit no matter what but the 4k faggot is a cancer
And if you're telling people not to attach screenshots from the game to their posts, then what the fuck are you doing?

>ancient tradition
>ages ago
>literally half the cards are characters who lived in the past 20 years
fucking degenerate non-humans

I'm talking about the faggot who flooded the last thread

I think the only side quest that you should do before the point of no return is the Tournament.

Top heh.

Geralt's body language and facial expressions paint a rather different picture though.

why is water in this game so damn shiny?

I don't think him dumping his screenshot folder again is going to happen
And if it happens, we'll just have to bully him into submission

Because video games can't do wet skin properly yet.

Anyone have a wallpaper of Saskia from the frontpage of the comic?

What does Yennefer smell like?

Lilac and gooseberries

BATS and BATS

You forgot ":3"

Thanks

Hedgehogs.

If they had adequate prep time, could Geralt, Vesemir, Lambert, and Eskel all working together take down the Unseen?

Ciri's diapers and baby food

No.

Eskel could take him on alone.

What was Dettlaff's third phase exactly? A visual representation of Black Blood going through his veins?

you are fighting his inner autism

Dettlaff's autism has layers?

Many. It's vampire autism.

>Drink Black Blood right before Unseen bites Geralt
>It has zero effect

I don't think prep time is really a factor here

What are the differences between vampire autism and ordinary human autism?

I want Annarietta to tear my dress off!

it's more potent

And has layers

One is Inmortal and is very sentimental

I wish the blonde chick had more to do with the story in Blood and Wine

anyone got a webm of geralt dancing?

I have this webm
I don't know what it actually is, though

Same. And I'm not even a girl.

>"What exactly do you see? It's more than just a "healing potion", it's a symbol, a frontier. Some people think that CDP crossed the line, every single change after that line are considered in a light of making game even more dumbed down for casual players. The red myst of the new design got through the minds and hearts, irrational part of human mind won, invisible but impregnable barrier have been put between the game and some players."

Why does CD Project bastardize the characters from the books so much?

Marketability

They sent Andrew an angry letter telling him to kill himself or they'd mess with his characters. He didn't take his own life.

Define bastardize. The only ones I can think of are Eredin and Dickstra. Maybe Yen (in her epilogue), but that's just because I can't see her playing a wacky housewife, even after all that's happened.

>you will never be forced back into diapers by Yennefer

What'd they do to Eredin and Dickstroke?

That's cute

like a funyion

For me the only character that is substantially different from the books is Geralt, and maybe Ciri. The latter was obviously infantilized to create a father-daughter relationship.

What is Geralt like in a books? To my knowledge he's a no-nonsense, emotionless fuck machine that occasionally slays monsters.

>he's a no-nonsense, emotionless fuck machine
He's quite the opposite actually.

He is actually well-spoken in the books

After the Spotted Wright, how far into the B&W main quest am I?

>Eredin
He acts like a generic maniacally-laughing villain that slaughters babies for fun. Books actually gave him some character and motivations, but CDPR wanted a really bad guy.

>Dickstroke
Reason of State. Everyone goes full retard in that quest.

Imagine Detlaff without the "razing cities" bit. That's it.
CDPR's Geralt is better than Sapkowski's autist.

Interesting. Ill give them a read.

My old Wolven armor build (before the expansions) used rage management. This allows you to take advantage of the moderate adrenaline generation to SPAM signs. Use the signs to set up Whirl or Rend (stagger/stun/panic), then use the adrenaline from your physical attacks to cast signs, and so on.

Also had Acquired Tolerance so to chug some decoctions and potions.

I dropped the Wolven set in favor of Griffin 3-pc because the bonuses kinda suck on Grandmaster Wolven.

Moralising moralfag of an autist who complains about being poor and out of work since monsters are practically extinct

Anna Henrietta was supposed to be capricious and spoiled, not a strong independent womyn ruler

About halfway.
I wish I was kidding

Book Geralt is a bitter, jaded guy who philosophizes too much

Seriously? I got to that part and thought I was still in the beginning.

1/3rd. The quests after this are few but very very long. Do side quest before completing the main quest and if you go to childish world you can find a dark souls reference and a badass silver sword.

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1021/?

How much does this mod really affect performance? If I'm barely eking out 60fps I should steer clear, right?

There are 3 or 4 quests/setpieces left before the end stretch

I have a 970 playing on high graphics settings and use the mod

Vanilla I usually get 60fps with a few minor drops sometimes but with the mod + a nice reshade I lose about 5 fps when riding through a large scenic area or something.

When I need 60 fps and smooth game play, such as for boss fights or combat it's pretty consistent 60

I have a 960 and I get pretty shit frames in cites sometimes

But those textures the mod changes have never bothered me before so I can't see why I'd install them unless I do

Might as well try it user. A nice Reshade will make a bigger difference aesthetically so get one of those first

I want to give Regis a Christian sidehug

It would probably burn him

Silver has no special effect on him and neither has the sun. He'll be fine

Wow okay. I guess i'll go explore then. Already spent quite many hours creating a build that makes use of all the OP new stuff

I don't know, man, a christian sidehug is pretty powerful stuff.

But is it really stronger than a Higher Vampire?

>stronger than a higher vampire
this meme needs to die

Who would win: Dettlaff after being pranked something fierce or the sun?

Regis

I don't wear dresses, though, I'd like to tear hers off.

Best ass south of the Yaruga

>he doesn't wear a dress when posting in /wtc/

>I don't wear dresses

Dumb Cirifags

I've played 50 hours without having any issues, and now all of a sudden I can't play five minutes without the game crashing. I'm on the quest where you need to break the sorceress out of the prison. The only mods I'm running are a Reshade and Always Full Exp, which I've had the entire time. Also, I'm using the GoG version with patch 1.21 and both dlcs installed.

Anyone have any idea what I could do to fix this?

There is no fix but the cause is most likely patch 1.21 breaking more than it fixes.

are there any mods that let me open the esc menu during dialogue and cutscenes?

I'd wear a dress just so she can tear it off desu senpai.

so is there ending in which we can spare that laugh life and also save syanna from death by hand of our favourite autismo?

Nope.
Lying whore or anti-social autist
You can have neither but not both.

>detlaff will never make love to you