>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/theTarkus/WebMCam/releases
strawpoll.me/4613115
reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/3pv450/now_that_all_the_hero_drama_is_over_and_done_with/cw9rn39
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Congratulations to us! We got to 750.

>bipity bobity bump limit
wewe

>about to finish my mediocre build
>a solar eclipse is happening!
>the blood moon is rising...
>a solar eclipse is happening!
This is some meme-tier shit.

Query: does the Tiger Climbing Gear allow vertical conveyor belts to lift you up or push you down?

I would be super duper appreciative if someone with a less shitty computer could recreate this and make a decent webbum out of it, since my webbum is shit tier with missing and repeated frames.

Every other row is actuated, and the bottom must be the first actuated row. Basically the bottom slope should always default to actuated when the spear pulls back.

For something that small, I think even webmcam would work.

github.com/theTarkus/WebMCam/releases

No, you don't understand. I did that with Webmcam. My computer is dogshit, and results in dogshit webbums. I would like for someone whose computer isn't dogshit to make a not dogshit webbum. At the very least they might get the actuation rendering more consistently.

Holy shit. After saying that I went ahead and downloaded the 2.1 version. This shit is crazy. You can finally record a big part of your screen and not just some tiny 500x500 section of it.

Oh. But I see no problem with that webm except for the fact that it's too short and doesn't show the items going in a full cycle around the mechanism.

that didn't answer your question?

And the quality gets worse on my computer the longer it's recording.

Also there's a very clear problem. It's not smooth. A huge chunk of frames are missing, and things are jumping around. It's not as smooth as it could be, also it doesn't represent the new design well and frankly speaking I'm not going to put a lot of effort into making another webbum that I know will be shit, hence why I'm requisitioning that another party do me this favour.

What is this mineral? How can i mine it?

it's cucking ore, it fucks your nurse while you watch

Crimtane - Gold Pickaxe

reeeeeeeeeal cute user

What said, but it's not really worth it. You also get a bunch of it by killing the eye or the brain. It gives you packs of more than 50 ores every time you kill them, so that's a faster way of obtaining it.

anyone in with a copy of terraria? I wanna play it through with my friend who doesnt have it. I can trade you some cool stuff

just wait for the steam summer sale coming up on the 23rd, you can get it for dirt cheap then

Is there a way to play football in terraria?

strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

thanks anons

>build appropriate structures
>equip appropriate armor
>equip slap hand
Enjoy.

I'd really like it now

Then get a job/loan some money/sell your "cool stuff"

The game is dirt cheap, fuck off with your begging

how is it begging, i have things to trade with? I just need one copy

But what should we slap?

Beach Ball?

I guess you'd need some kind of ball to slap around.

I thought attacks didn't work on the ball, only bodies.

Each other.

Make a map where there's player sensors with traps, and the idea is to slap people into traps to drop their giant gems.

anyone playin online?

Where?

Someone should generate a few dozen worlds, pick the best world, and then bring in resources from another world to build custom structures in the best fresh world, then release this customized fresh world to the public for an enhanced sandbox experience.

Structures that might have certain RNG items stashed away somewhere in the world. A custom-made floating Corruption island. A glowing mushroom shrine deep below ground with... I don't know. Something inside a chest.

One thing I liked about The Story of Red Cloud is that it came with a custom-tinkered sandbox map.

Do you guys try to decorate your arenas?

Aren't there a couple maps like that archived in the server list?

Approaching my 60th hour in Terraria. Love this game.

I am having trouble with Skeletron and Queen Bee.

Guides I have looked at suggest building arenas and using Spiked Balls, Dryad Huts ect but is that really necessary? Currently equipped with meteoric armor and space gun / grenades / minishark w. silver ammo.

last playthrough we hung the trophies everywhere

shekelshoah.ddns.net

7777 password: oyvey

???

try fishing to get reavershark then mine hellstone+ oblivion and make full hellstone armor, might help.

Thanks for this tip, farming ocean crates atm. is Grubby the best bait I can get?

What are some good weapons to craft for someone in I think midgame? The best ore I have is gold. I managed to find a snowball gun and have been using that for awhile now. Are there some good magic items I can get? I have the maxed out mana bar but still haven't used mana once

No. Bait power goes all the way up to 50%, though the baits that are that strong are a little rarer. You can catch fireflies or worms and feed them stars to get easy 35% power bait, though.

Staffs are pretty cool, Sapphire isnt bad, but guns kinda outshine mana items early on. I find breaking shadow orbs to get guns, then farming gold to get a minishark made the difference for me. Just be careful to not break a third orb...

Master Bait is. 50%. You can get it rarely from iron chests, more consistently from biome or gold chests.

In fact once you start stockpiling master baits, as long as you use sonar potions odds are you'll just get more and more before you use them up.

>midgame
>best ore I have is gold
boomstick/water bolt does wonders, pheonix blaster is also good

you don't really need to make an arena unless you're playing on expert, both are possible to defeat without one (assuming you're playing on normal)

Expert. Fishing for crates atm, I have a mineshaft to the bottom and plan on farming hellstone and obsidian. This thread was helpful as shit.

Have a Kiwi.

hope you're not opening them, the metagame is opening them just as you start hardmode.

Don't I get the ReaverShark from them?

No, reaver shark is a separate drop and iirc it's only in the ocean.

You sure it's that port?

Yeah, after that save them (specially gold ones) until immediately after you beat the underworld

Else it will be extremely annoying

Another helpful tip, thanks.

user, I...

What is your favorite piece of Terraria art?

Stuck at connecting.

A P A C H E

Anybody remembers HERO's meltdown? damn there were some great memes going on those days

What's the pre-hardmode checklist?

Best way to kill 150 slimes while raining? The spawn feels too sparse

Is there a limit to plantera's bulbs?
Because holy fuck I found like 10 by now.

Oh yeah, someone have the screencaps?

I know cenex told him to quit it on twitter, but I stopped paying attention after that.
What ever happened with that? Does HERO still stream?

>if you actuate a tile that has a tree on it, it won't get disabled
fucking WHY
WHY CAN'T IT JUST DESTROY THE TREE

Engine limitations :^)

Think of the environment!

Trees don't give a fuck.

TShock 1.3.1 is out
Where's the buildan serb

noded

w a t e r

i feel

responde por favor

If I make a flat line in the sky for fast travel, should it be made of platforms? Does not having things like snow falling down to the surface matter?

please trade terraria i offer backgrounds, gems, h1z1 skins, emoticons and cool

Oh jesus. I started building with a high fever yesterday, it was shit but i decided to stick with it, and now i feel like i'm just digging myself a deeper hole..

i know this is terarria, where physics dont exist but... nigga atleast make it look like the house is being supported by beams on the buttom to keep it standing up.

emersion ruined senpai

It's a tradeoff, snow and shit don't make practical difference just visual

Platforms are easier to get up on but they don't hold items
Blocks need holes for you to get up, but items fall on them

Pick your poison

> you will never find the beam sword

I'm gonna assume this has something to do with the HERO drama, any more background?

HERO* Sword

You could maybe widen it and make it a boat, or a ship in a bottle if you have a bunch of glass lying around. Kinda looks like a frontal view of Noah's ark as it stands.

Here's a giant summery some faggot made as well.
reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/3pv450/now_that_all_the_hero_drama_is_over_and_done_with/cw9rn39
>inb4 leddit

>summery
I can't spell

Can someone respond to this , I need to know as well. Just cleared through the dungeon and got waterbolt. Now not sure where to go

I decorate my arenas with 2000 heart and star statues mixed with fire places and heart lanterns because I'm bad at the game.

*Secure the jungle
*Secure your oceans
*Make a safe spot near every kind of Dungeon Wall and expand an arena around them
*Find the Temple Entrance
*Make your village Wraith-proof
*Make a fishing spot on every biome
*Make a map wide railroad system
*Hunt Nymphs for a metal detector (easier pre hardmode)

And pic related
There's some more iirc

>not blocking it off in segments as you mine

If you make a mushroom biome in the sky, is it fishable for the quest?

I spents hours making a mushroom sky island and if I can't fish it I'm going to kill myself.

but what if i said no

bump

Dead game.
Dead thread.
Dead community.

It's over, Terraria is finished.

This is fun

Do you guys find expert mode enjoyable? because I personally don't feel like playing when I can't even beat the EoC with full meteor+space gun.

It's made even worse because it's all stuff I've already seen, but now it's just increased in damage and HP.

Today I tried to take on the eater of worlds, died in under 20 seconds to the balls of poop he throws at you now...

Have you tried getting good?

no, I don't feel like it's worth the effort anymore

it's ok though, it's not like this game is dying or anything

>play expert mode exactly the same as you play normal mode
>complain about getting wrecked
Do you have brain damage?
>I don't care the game is dead anyway
This is my favorite meme.