/msg/ - Maplestory General

>Heroes of Maple confirmed for June, Aran and Evan revamps to occur on the 22nd. Blaster in July and Damien in August

Summertime Fun edition!

>Current Events & News:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/10908/heroes-of-maple-free-heroic-android-pack
Pre-register before June 20th for a free perm android + heart, royal face and hair coupon, and some other shit.

General Info:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T8cObkaXeOrFRfg_QhxisioyEWdNzGPqe3mUJHEgFF4

Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v171+ (Updates alongside GMS). Shit.
aries.elluel.net/

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 Dream server. Dead.
maple.ellinia.net/
>BUDDY SUZURAN OR LEAVE NAME IN THREAD FOR A GUILD INVITE.Dawnveil
4x/1x/2x v173.1 Dream/Egg hybrid. NEVER EVER.
dawnveil.net/

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals on Windia, Pay2Win/LOVE on Reboot.
maplestory.nexon.net

>Theme of the thread: youtube.com/watch?v=_gIvEdxeOZc

Post yourself in summer outfits, or doing summer-y stuff!

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST FOR SHITTERS

It's time for your physical~

Ara ara, it's so...

Small! Kyahahaha!

The little Shag aint little, baby. Take a feel and get your eyes checked.

>somebody saved your shitty edit
y-you too

summertime fun~ yeah yeah~
summer in the sun~ yeah yeah~

>entire map is riddled with loot
>go to take out pet
>it's dead

i want Veeky Forums to have a feature that shows how many times a posted image has been saved. Just next to the filename there'd be a little download-looking arrow with a number beside it

it would make people feel good when their oc is saved, you could estimate the economic damage from how many times a rare pepe was saved, and if you were dumping shit it would let you know if anybodys lurking

Huh, that's a pretty good idea actually.

I wonder if it'd be difficult to implement

general 3 of /msg/ is dead. royals has slowed down and only samefagged 8 times in a row. he probably got tired and went to fat chinese bed. nobody else posting still. we're all busy thinking about what was lost in the transition from old maplestory to big bang patch, how we wish we'd savored those bygone years. a few of the more obese posters are in denial, refuting that maplestory was ever good. "the internet was different 5 years ago or some shit", they'll say as they flail and cry, their mother's wonton noodle soup dripping from the crevices under their flopping man breasts.

Flanally got all 4 folded danas

Y'all get anything noteworthy today?

What does it say, /msg/?

> "the internet was different 5 years ago or some shit"

More like

>10 years ago

I wish I was never born

Why

save it for the new defense based class coming out later this year

i worked out today
still looking for a gun/ sawmachine gun or a jackal to anvil in GMS - WINDIA

what's your IGN i can find one for you later today while I do stuff for fun in aqua

nothing cant you see

my ign is "protein"
I am on, but afk rn

guys i missed a quest called "another protector's reward" what is it and what quest was it, any of you know?

>only replying when the thread is about to die?
for what purpose? if you're going to reply to somebody just do it, don't let your dreams be dreams.

hey i got the same pot on my shoulder
btw do you guys sometimes know when an item is about to tier up? i just can feel it happen its like u use a cube and u just know its just a few cubes away from tiering up

That's called a gamblers high, shag. You lose so much that you can feel something good about to happen, even if it's not the actual case. Sometimes it is but that's pretty much always coincidence.

How's the academy going anyhow? How many more weeks of training you got?

Oh gosh, haven't played in ages! I imagine all of my old friends from the ol' /msg/ days are gone :(

Anyone on Windia up for taking in an old player?

its great im acing almost everything if things keep this way im gonna be the best test score average (i dont know if this is clear let me know and ill explain with other words) in my section which would make me the leader of my section
i gained some weight but im more muscular now so its not fat that i gained
i think next month im gonna pledge to the flag (the 20th of this month is my country's flag day but we dont have the uniforms yet so its possible we are gonna do it the 9th of july (day of independence))

me s3 protein im on ... but i cant accept u into waifus as im not a jr

So your name is Protein? I'll be sure to add you once I'm on. Download is just about finished :)

I used to come in here and draw people and NONLEWDS, if anyone remembers.

Oh shit Val? Welcome back! :3

maybe i am know as s3.. the face of darkness

YES! Hello! Gosh it has been way too long. I am sorry :(

Please re-add my Aran if you could! My download finally finished

All those notifications on the side are triggering me.

I've been away for much too long it seems!

>hiroki
u fking w0t

I'll add you as soon as I get a chance, its so good to see you again!

welcome back

Thank you both, the general is definitely rather dead but I'm glad I'm still welcome lol.

So has anything changed in the past 6 months or so? I know the Revamp for legends is coming up, along with Blaster, but that's about it.

What is also a good method for getting mesos? I have quite a bit of disposable income :)

if you just wanna buy meso theyre at an all time low atm

ogpal is legit, i like em

>not using gamersoul

Takes too much time, I'm an impatient guy, ya dig?

Who's ready for that shitty level 30 lidium heart?
My body is prepared for that extra 2% dex tbqh desu ne~

>there will now be hand cannons and hand-cannons
For what fucking purpose?

Because fuck you, that's why.

>he doesnt have a superior lidium heart

>he doesnt have a +12 primed heart

>maxmp +9%

ty my man need that mana for those programs

What ever happened to Honeybingo?

i found them after a day of searching other generals and added them on steam but i haven't said a word

Hit the paywall, quit shortly after
I played HoneyDisco for like 2 days

there's no paywall what u talking about

>cooki
>:3c

>page 10

battlemages look fun, should I make one?

make a night lord

fun is a buzzword

I wish Drks were ok again :(

My 170 drk is just sitting there with all this one-of-a-kind event gear and I can't even do anything with him because I focued all my effect on it.

haven't played since the first couple of weeks of reboot..

reboot is dead by now right? the only players playing it now are new/returning players who forgot their acc?

what big stuff has happened from jan-june?

Reboot is still the biggest world aside from maybe Scania
Not a whole lot has happened, we're getting the big update of the year on the 22nd

drks are fine what are you talkin about

why are they called drk instead of dk

Because dk IS THE LEADER OF THE BUNCH, YOU KNOW HIM WELL

Are you trying to reply to someone? You should use the proper format, like I'm doing (">>" followed by the number of the post you want to reply to.).
If you're new, I can link you to the FAQ so you don't get confused. Veeky Forums.org/faq#what4chan
If you're not familiar with this image/text board layout, don't fret. It can get pretty confusing for newbies.

I hope that settles everything! Welcome to Veeky Forums!

>giving (You)s
>for any reason
>ever
lmao

are you stupid

We're cubing this shit. Wish me luck. I already spent a bil yesterday and it stayed epic.

fuck off, i'm level 201

Well, at least we got to legendary. Didn't even see 18% int, but whatever.

Whats an average range by 200 if you're: unfunded, semi funded, funded

500k, 2m-2m clean, 6m clean

Completely unfunded: Depends on class, could range from 150k to 300kish
semi funded 1.5 to 2m~2m
funded would be cap

Tfw level 200 been playing for 6 months and barely 250k buffed

JUST

>tfw 190 been playing 6+6 years and barely 180k buffed

Just let the autism claim you, my friend has been playing for 10 years now f2p and just reached 2m range

I let it claim me, the issue is my autism took me to a whole bunch of games. I keep coming back to maple though.

t. shgul

>he borrows 500m just to buy a hair coupon for a style his main and his other characters already has

>Royal Dunwitch Hat
>Royal

Evan has such a loving family of his brother Utah, his mother Anna, and his father Meso Mastery.

REPORT IN

>that first line
yo what
I didn't know that was a thing.

It's shit, it doesn't boost pass max like DCO.
Also, I need to hunt a Crimson Balrog.
This is new to me since I never played old maple.

Crimson Balrog has a pretty shit spawn chance. I think I spend like 6 hours going from orbis to victoria island until i got a spawn

I hear it has a better spawn chance with more people, so once I join a nomie guild I can probably get a few people to tag along.

So, when does it usually spawn, if it does?

Huh, well that was fast. Spawned on the second trip.

DISCO'S FUCKING PISSED

ye my friend played nothing but maple for 10 years like holy shit nigga he was playing more maple than attending school

>tfw you remember the exact point in the music where it spawns

It only took shaggy like a year and a half to get kinda good, I'm sure he would be capping if he had 10 years too

he did well merching but most of his range came from after he started getting carried by the pay2win kids on his server

who here royals

M-me....

i only got carried a couple of times most of the time i just bossed alone and i dont think that could be even considered a lot of help since killing cygnus a couple of times doesn't actually do shit to my income/range (the mrp are nice tho)
hmag i still havent got 100 coins since i started playing, my first cape i had to buy it and my equips i made them all myself

shitggy....

So bored I'm doing the recommended quests in the Maple Guide. Gotta do all of gold beach to finish the one it's telling me to do.

would you ever play a progessive 1x v.01 server?

of course, pre-3rd job is the only time the game was fun and was more platformer then mmorpg

no cause community makes a game