reminder that no matter how hard you try no one in the fgc respects smash

t. streamboar who never left his moms boyfriends basement

>elphelt is OP
t. sin, sol, johnny, leo players

Fighting games are for _________.

look at these newsniffers that don't know about tekken

Smash is way more respectable than guilty gear

People who can't play DOTA.

Reminder that the first 50 or so posts every thread are shitposting.

melee is cool

ummmm

I see you scrubs never played Virtua Fighter.

Oh sorry, my mistake. I don't play kusoge, so I didn't recognize those two.

t. Retards

>all the games ive never played are shit

Trannies and queers.

Best post of the thread. No one bother posting anymore, just make a new thread now.

Their parents must be proud

that's not a real fighting game c:

brick, are your parents proud?

What's the matter, VF too high IQ for you?

Actually, I'm pretty sure they are

>VF
>IQ
>HIGH
Too much

>all these people who have never tried smash think it isnt a fighting game
just LMFAOing at your life, smash has a neutral game that shit fighter or any other fighting game currently out will never achieve

you will NEVER experience the footsies that is melee because you wanted to jerk off ken and ryu all day and thats what the problem is with you "FGC" dickriders

you will NEVER experience the euphorin feeling of obliterating your opponent with perfect spacing

PERFECT movement as if every inch of your mental being is being funneled into a fluid waterfall of calculations

reads HARDER than a fucking diamond that end up as you doing DEVASTATING strings as your opponent tries to outsmart you with DI and watching his face in the VOD as you read his every attempt to escape and subsequently DESTROY him

this capcucks is the feeling of a true fighting game, the world knows it but you never will

you're just another drone in the system and thats all you ever will be

youtube.com/watch?v=mS3oWivxE4E
youtube.com/watch?v=ruxtSccLPZk

Brick why aren't you making more Melty tutorials?

Why did you post this again?

can someone rec a decent stick for 40 dollars or less?

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

this game was only fun back when i played as a 12 year old

No one would watch them since Melty is dead

No, because they don't fucking exist. Spend $100+ like the rest of us and enjoy your quality.

you can get free sticks, just look on the ground under trees
your real answer is there's no GOOD stick that's 40bucks

They take a lot of effort and I feel like the final result is pretty underwhelming. I'm thinking of recording sets via OBS and upload them though, I can't stream but I can do that.

I would watch them.

youtube.com/watch?v=mv3dlPcUtRU

>you can grab giefs super

Can't the same be said about every competitive game out there, ever?

The best thing is capcom tweeted they had no idea what happened. What a ragteam of coders for this game.

these two are right, sticks are really overpriced but you wont get anything cheap unless you build your own or find something on ebay and score a low bid

tägliche sf5 ist scheiße erinnerung

Anyone wanna play doa 5 on ps3?

mfw SFV flopping made alcatraz lose it

Genau!

he always had a tenuous grasp on sanity

capcom fighters dont write any of the code

they manage the tour

>tägliche sf5 ist scheiße erinnerung

.. Daily reminder SFV is shit? Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut.

If vaccines actually caused autism I would chug them just to be able to enjoy fighting games like you guys do

SFV flopping also means more people will play superior anime fighters.

Is that his ear or a condom? I can't tell.

Any day now

Honoka > marie.

kys on tinychat

>87 players

Christ, that's just pathetic.

Nice party games lmao

You forgot the Kermit.

It's not the current version of the game and no one plays ArcSys fighters on PC.

lmaoooo

reminder that this is the most popular fighting game. taken 20 seconds ago

>SFV
>flop

Just because you don't like a game doesn't mean it's not still the most-played fighting game right now.

It's not even getting half the numbers Capcom expected.

im liking that steady -13% gain this month

>1k+ players
That's pretty good. A healthy and sustainable player base, just like SF4.

sf4 had that years after release
sf5 is on it's last legs months after release
it's embarrassing, really

It's a flop because it failed to meet sales expectations, Capcom can't get the in-game shop to work and are currently not making any significant revenue off of the product. Compare that to something like Tekken 7 which has made Namco money every single day since its release.

1k+ during the weekend prime time hours
sub 1k any other time

that is fucking awful for a game thats supposed to be the largest in the fgc and just came out in february

>the current version
You mean the one that came out days ago? rofl. Xrd has had those numbers on PC for literally months.

Also, Console Xrd sold just about as much as PC Xrd did.

Also, Xrd tourney numbers continue to be incredibly low.

There is no way you can spin those numbers to make Xrd not look like a dead piece of shit.

>half its players gone in the first month
>still hemorrhaging players monthly
Holy shit, that's atrocious for a Capcom fighter. What the fuck is wrong with this game? I didn't buy it because I just wasn't feeling another Street Fighter, but this is honestly astonishing to me.

People are tired of the game already and it's not even 6 months old. No one likes how Sleep Fighter 5 plays.

Everyone is watching MKX ESL.

That's what happens when they aim for a cash grab and outsource everything. Even then, only hiring a single person to work on the online component is just fucking ridiculous.

>sfv
>not a flop
You must have missed their target they horribly undersold and all the marketing money shoved into it.

Don't forget it's Sony's money and Sony are probably taking the most back from sales of the game.

When's Killer Instinct?

Smash and MK has way more sales and players.

sony will bundle the ps4 and sf5 for christmas

Tekken 7s revenge and special revenge match is such a simple genius idea for both making money and making ranked not a total random shitfest. I hope they put that somehow in the home system version.

Won't save it. The damage is already done. Pros have hit Twitter and YouTube and flat-out told people not to buy SFV. The game is dead no matter what Capcom does now.

>oh no someone showd me the ugly realuty of street failure vine
>better reflect on other niche games
So how about those pokken numbers then?

Ultra SF4 had those numbers and Ultra was a perfectly healthy and sustainable game.

>sub 1k
But that's not true at all

yeah, ultra had those numbers 7 years after the game was released, not 4 months

The only thing "saving" the game now is the inevitable f2p floodgates. Even then it wont last long if they don't fix at least half the shit wrong with the game soon.

KI is hype as fuck
shit gets me lit when good players are going at it

Do you have figures for average vanilla, super and AE player numbers?

Source please

fuck off retard, its 100% true
why dont you learn to properly read sentences

>Pros have hit Twitter and YouTube and flat-out told people not to buy SFV

capcom confirmed for hardest fall from grace as a developer?

i had the source at the time, not my fault youre a 16er

Is anime part of the FGC?

this guy is right, F2P would 100% save SFV but I dont think capcom is willing to go that route

>its 100% true
but you just posted a pic that destroys your own argument

You can make shit up if you want but it won't change reality. SFV will continue to have a healthy player base and guilty gear will continue to be dead :)

Whatever is the most meme anime is always part of the FGC because streamers are always weebshit autism kings. Right now One Punch Man is super popular in the FGC.

>capcom confirmed for hardest fall from grace as a developer?
Yeah together with sega and konami. This is not news though but the sad normal routine for a few years now.

>make shit up
but you're the one doing that. this is the worst first year for any mainstream sf ever, and deep down you know it

>1k+ during the weekend prime time hours
>sub 1k any other time
learn to read retard

Eve sfxt and sf3 did better?

>no one plays ArcSys fighters on PC

I do!

>sfxt
>mainstream sf
lmao

Nice opinions

Yet another pic that destroys your own argument. Good job

Why are fighting games so black