Destiny General - /dg/

Twilight Garrison Edition

>>> RESET INFO LINKS

first for y3 ice breaker

>trips as the OP

>tfw I can dust everyone in this thread

What the frig is this? Where do you get that armor? I bet it's fucking blue too. Literally one of the only decent combos with that shitty exotic.

Also:
>tfw no sound with webms to hear reactions in background

Hey, perfect timing. Destiny is 51% off right now on PS4 and I'm on the fence about picking it up. I want a game to play with other people and have a good time.

Is destiny that game? Or should I wait until the new expansion comes out and buy it then?

Tl;dr I want a new multiplayer game, is this the one?

Yes, this is the one.
Currently there's mostly sweaties and tryhards (although theres still a few nice people and more inexperienced players in here), but if you buy it now you'll experience the launch of a new raid.
If you get it when the new content launches, chances are you're still trying to get the concepts of the game while others are already having fun getting wreckt in the raid.

Either way I think you'd still get a decent deal when it comes out. I'm sure they'll release it as a bundle or some shit and you can get some decent stuff out of that too. I doubt you'd be wrong in getting it right now too. There's still plenty of people on PS4 to play with.

totally, if you like this kind of game

Thanks, fellas. Downloading now.

I'm hoping it'll be reminiscent of phantasy star online. I'm not looking to be the best, but have some fun adventures and collect rare stuff.

DAILY REMINDER, A COMMUNAL SERVICE:

>TITANS

Exos > Awoken > Human

>WARLOCKS

Awoken > Humans > Exos

HUNTERS

Humans > Exos > Awoken

Make sure you drop your name so people can add you as well.

My PSN is Indalecio.

Thanks, adding you to the blacklist right now.

Dank

Weabokunsenpaidesutrap99

lel I got baited into Flawless carry.

Star Ocean 2 fan, hm?

Titans
Humans=Exos>awoken

Warlocks
Humans>Exo>awoken

Hunter
humans=Exo>Awoken

Ftfy

Anytime, man. Just 6 more hours to go.

Yes sir. It's been too long. That game has beautiful music and some exciting boss battles.

checked

>some exciting boss battles.

DYNAMITE is pretty cool

I like KA.MI.KA.ZE the most though.

Are Antiquated Runes a good way to boost Light Level right now?

I'm jumping back in at LL 314 and I've got 12 Antiquated Runes burning a hole in my Inventory.

Decus and Vesper were the biggest wall I had encountered in a jrpg back then. I still hear their voices in my head. Well, I hear every bodies voices. That game had an awful awesome VA cast.

Bakad are you still lurking? Reveal yourself warlock

only for artifacts

Runes are good to use last to get max level artifacts. If you wanna get quick increases, you'd be better off doing CoE.

Test

I see. Thanks.

is there a trick to using Storm grenade on Stormcaller or is this just garbage? mostly talking PVE but I suppose if it has PVP uses I'd like to know

You can always ask here for a team to do CoE. It's two-mannable, so you'll be able to be carried, at least until your light reaches a high enough level. THEN you go for your antiquated runes.

I usually save it for phalanxes or spam it on an ultra.

>super with the biggest AoE, chaining, duration and general mob control
>use it on an ultra

>storm grenade

Is this bait, user?

>Storm grenade

>these are the bottom of the barrel dregs we have to lay with

Nevermind, i'm retarded. Guess you're right.
Also: in control or general crucible, throw it pre-emptively on choke points. It has a huge wind up so everyone and their dog can avoid it when they see you throwing it. If people run into it around corners get ready for double kills.

Anyone for Challenge of Jareds? Get it? Because I said Jared instead of Elders, haha I'm old bro.

Anyways, I have a boost going and I need to get the points. Gonna start now solo. Add me if you haven't yet and join up.

>pve with you

>get Imago Loop with Luck in the Chamber and Hammer Forged
>Triple Tap
>no Sureshot

this is trash yes?

Trials?

Ayy

Anyone up for Kings Fall HM?
I have Oryx checkpoint.

Nah

>Triple Tap
>Hand Cannon
>"Nah"

wtf mate

system?

He asked if it was trash you illiterate. I said nah

im down.

My bad, ps4

Second attempt at getting a group..

Anyone for trials

Xbone

Bounties and/or flawless whatever you pref

I will come cause I know we will wipe a lot and I can farm the Shade.

I kind of want to because i want to get Oryx done, but i kind of don't want to because i've had enough Oryx for a week.

triple tap is trash on hand cannons, though. And it makes it harder to inevitably get your Lucky shot

Sweet

2/3 for trials

What's the best exotic and why is it Pocket Infinity?

Twilight Garrison.

Is the HM Oryx happening?

Any 360 fags alive out there? I feel as if I'm all alone in a sea of newgen... feelslonelyman.jpg

It's relative. With triple tap you put out more dps before you have to reload.

I'm down fampai

You should upgrade while your guardian still has the chance

Yea

What will your Iron Lord name be?

>joff calling anyone shit

there's three of us here in Oryx's room.

Skörrisnüff

Got room for a 314 Void Titan?

Little rusty but I've done HM quite a few times before, just not after the April Update.

I'm assuming PS4?

Wimpy Warlocks and Hunters wont be able to weild the hammer relic.

Titans only bro, deal with it

There was a warcuck in the trailer using it desu

same

ayy that's my nightstalker
>tfw waffle will never come back

But I'm Waffle.

anyone want to do whatever? CoE. Raid. ToO. I don't really care.

you on game sphere my man?

thank you for the fun raids

I hope we'll get more class-restricted weapons in the future.

But please. No more garbage like Fabian Strategy.

You're garbage, Fabian melts people

It was a pleasure.

Explain. I must be using it wrong then.

it works best at mid to close range but let your enemy come to you

Point weapon at enemy then shoot. When that enemy dies, point weapon at another and shoot until it dies. Repeat process

The wait is suffering.

You know it, brother.

PS4 BridgeX.

P.S. If anyone who was in the raid yesterday is here, sorry about having to leave. In my defense you guys kept dying.

don't worry user, you will like the april update

>he fell for the density meme

enjoy a soul crushing grind with one of the shittiest communities in recent memory

Thanks fellas. Good runs.

Just starting out? Make sure you pick the best class: the one you like the most

Levelling my low level alt from time to time, if you want to do shit together add me.

>one of the shittiest communities in recent memory

It's not nearly as bad as LoL, Dota, Starcraft or the Souls games. Especially the Souls games.

>Shittiest communities
Shitposting aside, this place has great community. You're just a salty loner I bet

The constant bungie dicksucking in every single place other than /dg/ (and even here sometimes), the PLS BRING BACK THE BROKEN PVP FROM BEFORE INSTEAD OF THE CURRENT BROKEN PVP, the people who buy fucking silver, the constant K/D, LL, and emblem judging, every single fucktard on LFG, all the people who have paid sherpa services-

That shit is WAY worse than a few memers who go "LE PWAISE DA SUUNN :$)))"

ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO POST YOUR GUARDIAN WITH THEIR HELMET OFF?

This guy gets it

We're around, but between Destiny 2 coming and Bungo dropping last-gen support for the RoI expansion, expect our numbers to drop off even more.

CANON:

Exo = Titan
Human = Hunter
Awoken = Faggot

Did you just get the game? Did you get TTK?

It sounds exactly like the same meta begging going on in the souls general.

I honestly doubt dropping last gen will cut the community size in any major way.

At least I hope so.

There aren't any people still playing Destiny on last gen only are there?

There is nobody begging for real money to help in a souls game. There isn't any microtransactions to shill. There aren't emblems or items that take insane amounts of grinding (and/or are no longer available) you can use to judge others and suck your own dick.

I'm sorry but it's worse. Now if you wanna say that /dg/ alone is better than souls community? Yes, sure, whatever. But the Destiny community as a whole? Fuck no. LFG is too fucking dumb.

Bungo said that only 10% of the playerbase are on last gen.

Hopefully Destiny 2 will be on PC this time now as well.

You've got Hunters for two races. Where's the warlock?
Zavala being awoken and Saladin being human seems to be laughing at you