imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

feminine penis

i need a souls bf

I don't know what's worse.

Luci spamming Priscilla in the OPs
or
Firekeeperfag spamming Firekeeper in the OPs AND THEN shitposting/spamming the threads in other people's threads.

5th for STOBBED IN CHETS

Can someone drop me pic related
PS4
would be cool if you can drop me 2 of these

do you all have + 10 weapons for fc ?

best spear/axe for pvp ?

>tfw no poise

any bets for Souls related news at E3?
DaS3 DLC
BB Remaster
DeS Remaster
BB 2

des remaster would be great, but unlikely, just like everithing on you list senpai

Bloodborne is done, do not expect a sequel.
The story wrapped up nicely and we do not need a sequel.
Miyazaki can't into sequels
See: DaS2 and DaS3
Miyazaki also stated that there will be no more bloodborne or souls games, so expect something new.
DeS Remaster would be nice, but doubtful. Miyazaki wants new IPs

DaS3 DLC comes in August, so a promotion at E3 would be wise.

I would expect the bulk of Fromsoft's E3 showings to be Armored Core related.

>BB Remaster
lol

miyazaki did not state souls was over, he stated that there would be no more dark souls

souls will never be over.

>buy Dark Souls 3 expecting to get teeth kicked in
>it's like an easier monster hunter with less grinding

Difficulty was just a meme wasn't it? I fell for it...

is that just faraam and gundyr's set

He included bloodborne in that quote.

The team is already working on a new IP.

(You)
nevermind, now if want to switch characters? I'll transfer your weapons, then you can help me?

Yep, none of the games are as hard as people meme them as. They're tough, don't get me wrong, just that people vastly overstate it

Yes

The people who say the game is hard are casuals. It's how they validate themselves.

>souls will never be over.

I'm really hoping for Space Souls. It'd be something very new which is something I would greatly appreciate. after DS3, which I was a bit unimpressed with because of self-referential it ended up being. A clean slate with a new IP would be most welcome.

So, how did they nerfed twinblades? what even they did in the patch because i clearly don't see any difference beside the simple infusion and the whole weapon arts thing

>the fucking (you)
I'm gonna go sudoku, one sec

nth for soup

The coolest looking mob in BB and they only use it once in the main game for a boring npc

Holy shit I did not know that the Chaos zwei can 1 shot low levels in DS1 it's absolutely absurd

pottery

Is there anyone who doesn't play this game with two phantoms?

Wish charge blade was in this game 2bh
or greatsword charging
or competent bosses

its funny how a LR Rathian is is more challenging than everything this game throws at you

I bought DaS3 yesterday, and I have already beaten 3 bosses without dying, in 3 hours, im level 25 right now, when will this get hard like Dark souls or bloodborne?

HES A LOONY

sex with

>dragon
>men dressed as girls
>crows
>aids cripple and retard cripple

???

>Implying beast man isn't the coolest take on the murderous asshole FROM has ever done
At least it wasn't for some stupid goddess or worse, his fucking ballbuster boss.

>in 3 hours
gj slow user

reminder that in this case, a "new ip" is probably just another evolution of the same game they've been making since day 1

i've been soloing FU, it's so goddamn hard man
i feel like you need at least 500 hours of other monhun experience just to have a chance at progressing

That's my point, I'm not even good at from games, I'm going blind, and that's the time I have even before farming the full lothric set.

In bloodborne when I was 3 hours I was getting buttfucked by amelia .

what's the best weapon to pair with pontiff rings

i feel like the dual daggers aren't really that much faster than warden memeblades and do 1/10th the damage with no bleed

>At least it wasn't for some stupid goddess or worse

Lautrec's great because he doesn't think he's at all in the wrong or a bad person, because he's a man on a divine mission.

LARRY

They rammed it harder than any of them though, I mean, Yurt and Lautrec are omnious as fuck and Crieghton is outright a murder addict but at least hates another faggot, but that guy is on top of a pile of corpses not giving a shit.

>getting buttfucked by amelia
lmao
you're just shitposting right?

>put in item

yes

Asked last thread but everyone moved, what did they do to family share?

bhang erry day

please...

am i fashionable yet

>Crieghton is outright a murder addict
Fuck off and stop spreading lies Pate.

No I'm serious I didn't know about the numbing mist, I really like Dark souls 3 so far but is so easy that it annoys me.

Other question, is there any way no make my character blonde? The RGB did worked.

fist weapons gud? have a slab ready for manikin claws

Is this supposed to be funny?

>friend kills Bell Gargs first try
>spends all their souls on Purging Stones
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No. It's just some random autist trying to force a meme.

Difficulty is subjective, you found DaS3 easy and BB hard. And I found both extremely easy.
You don't even need numbing mist, you just spam r1 on her ass and you win because she's such an easy ass boss

grats on killing the tutorial boss, vordt and sage though, no arguing that they are hard, they're designed to be easy, hell sage is just a regular enemy later in the game

hey guys, i'm playing a faith/str knight, is alloting all of my estus into the ash flask for hp miracles a good idea or am i fucking myself?

>invading in Anor Londo
>most of the hosts are already close to the fog door
>all have summoned or are summoning Solaire
>all book it to the fog door after

I haven't seen a single host attempt to go for O&S by themselves yet. It's almost hilarious. Imagine if Solaire wasn't there for assistance

He didn't do anything wrong though.

>>spends all their souls on Purging Stones
What was his reasoning behind this?

It's stupid because their speed and how much att you need to make it worth but a cool thing for roleplaying. Do it. I'm making a only warmth pyro soon.

why

Not even close

If you're invaded it's pretty much over. Healing with miracles is slow as hell and you will be punished 100% of the time

You'd be surprised just how many people got tricked in the early days of /bbg/.

I beat him (Fume) in one try. On the other hand, Alonne took me a handful of tries because of those slides.

Didn't ask. I didn't know how to ask without making it sound like they made a mistake.

Sir Alonne is my favorite boss, just because of how fair and punishing he is

He hosted a ganksquad.

wtf is this bloom shit

using DSFix, DSCM and PvP Watchdog

Can anyone help me on Farron Keep? I can't find the last fire to open the door

you're a great friend, user.

lol

Sage? I beat the tutorial boss, the ice knight, and a tree.

I really want to make a qt blonde girl, is the a way to do it?

I can get not trusting the chapel dweller, but the murderhobo is obvious as fuck.

Have you found the Keep Ruins bonfire? The third fire is to the right from there.

SHES BLIND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Someone yesterday had the same issue, which they said was related to launching the game while you still have the configuration file for DSFix open.

Either that, or you set your Depth of Field to the same value as your renderheight.

It's a terrible idea. Miracles heal more HP than estus, but they're much slower and therefore can only be used out of combat.
Get some ashen estus, but leave some yellow estus for healing in combat.

I feel like this is a reference to something, but I don't remember what.

she was molesting it with her hands you peach

Where's the joke, Buckley?

you'll want at least a little bit of OJ, but blue raspberry is also important

I don't think so, the original post by the artist didn't allude to any such thing.

Why do you keep posting someone else's video?

nope, neither are open/the same

it seems to start when I press shift + tab for the overlay, I'll try disabling that

>I found both extremely easy.
you're so 1337 maybe even 1338

>invading low level areas with washing pole
>proceede to only parry spam
>sword does basically no damage because he's stacked defensive rings
>just keeps spamming parry and healing until he gets a riposte

why do people do this

>fucking around with the carthus great curved sword in 120 pontiff duels (with carthus rouge but it takes like 6 hits to proc the damn shit so it almost never happens unfortunately)
>run into someone using what I'd think is the superior exile GS
>literally take no damage all match and kill him
>"a connection error has occurred"
>I still got my sunlight medal though
>he rage quit right as he died, who knows what destruction of property occurred at his place

Is there a better feel?

>someone else found the game easier than me let's shitpost!

everytime

I'm pretty sure I've seen a comic with a similar layout and joke scheme, is all.

Because it works?

thanks for the encouragement user, i will
i'm indifferent to pvp anyway, all about that co-op. besides, i'd rather fight with honor than be a dirty estus chugger. i'm roleplaying as oscar so i like the idea of doing my best to ensure my host's survivability even if that means sacrificing my own

AC is dead. From confirmed that unless some miracle were to happen, VD was the last game. The franchise has been so unsuccessful that no sponsors want to touch the project.

Does the thought of me being good trigger you that much?

I think I missed some other one

Because it works. Stop using parryable moves against parry spamming shitters, you shitter.

Does people knowing you're shit trigger you that much?

>Final boss is Soul of Cinder
>Everything about it is first-flame related
>uses playstyles exclusive to DaS1

So who wants to bet we're going to get another SoC-like boss in the DLC that uses all abyss-related stuff and DaS2 playstyles called The Dark Soul

Ever since the update my game crashes on start up so fucking often, or tabbing out. anyone the same?