im gay

d-does anyone play on K1

TESTING THE MUTE

Fedorf master race

Get you a homely girl, user

>server functioning relatively perfectly since the pop died
>take it down on the weekend and wreck it

I wanna eat her

Just finished watching Rush Hour 2, what a great film. Is the server up yet? If not, I need to find something else to watch.

qt but wish she wasn't such a slut

message an admin and say you'll donate to their server. they'll reverse the ban

feenix is the place where BWL was modded to very, very rarely drop the good loot in hopes that people will give in and give feenix actual money for epics. only after 2 years of data thanks to raidstats were the players able to present evidence to the staff and then they finally corrected the drop rates.

What an actual cuck. should've doubled the mute.

server is up with 20k ms

Time for everyone's favorite meme.

They banned realmplayers/the RP addons from being used on their server too.

we got cucked lads.
they took the wife and kids the house and all our hope.

Leveling a warrior, this shit drive me insane. Constantly seeing warriors shout for needing tanks, or when lfm dps get a millions warrior whispers.

lolwat

now why do you think that is? tip: it has to do with them finessing the drop rates

stupid fucking cunts playing dps warrior EPIC MEMe

there are like 26% warriors of the total classes on each realms

who is this

How hard is it to put on a fucking shield? Holy fuck.

This one is a goodie.

>NaCl

>warrior "dps"

IM IN
wait nvm

well memed my friend

MY BOY WIGSPLITTER

he was the biggest meme in NaCl, he got cucked out on onslaught girdle like 4 times in a row despite being in line for it and never got his BRE or Ashkhandi

>unironically grouping with lndi

>hey guys I have an idea, you know how our server's been working pretty fine lately, right? Let's take it offline for the entire day during the weekend and reverse it to the fucked up state like a month ago.

tell all the details,we desperately need to know more.

Don't bully me, thank you . . .

They should hire you. You clearly know how to run a server.

Is rogue really that dull as people say or its actually interesting?And no I'm not going to be undead and even horde.

holy shit I hate lndi now.......

he is right tho,they fucked the server up for nothing.

here's a blogpost

I wanted to be a tank. I made a warrior, I picked a good name, and I was excited for my future. I was thinking "damn, I'll be getting whispers left and right. I'll get to pick the dungeon, I'll get to pick the team composition."

When I finally got out of my starter gear and was satisfied with my keybinds I made a group for Wailing Caverns. The group composition was perfect. We arrived at the instance and I marked targets. Then the dps demonstrated unpresicented retardation, and blamed me for the results. I tried using constructive criticism with a gentle approach but things didn't improve. This happened again and again. Group after group.

Eventually I gave up and decided I'd stick with dpsing.

I have the feeling that there are others like me out there, and that not all dps warriors are selfish bags of shit.

Elaborate on the retardation.

They're shit, don't go rogue.

tldr
why the fuck do you type like that?
you only need spacing in shooter games.

stop pulling a new pack when I'm still drinking my water

t. your healer

>Im the strongest 55-58 warrior dps on this server

which dick u sucked to get devilsaur set so early

I have a lvl40 there, but just rerolled to K2. Dunno why I did that, though.

my gfs feminine one.

is it up or no?

Is prot warrior leveling a thing?

>point out some retarded decisions made by the devs
>you must be a pro when it comes to running a server ;^)
If it's not broken - why fix it? The latency issues pretty much disappeared when the population died off a bit, I didn't see anyone complaining about lag / ms lately, aside from the occasional reeee.

What's the point of taking the server down for the entire day, when they said themselves this isn't the final upgrade, and they will have to shut it down again in a week or two. Either don't "fix" it at all, or wait for the other hardware or w/e they need, shut down the server for 3-4 days (and for fucks sake, do it during the week, not on the weekend), and then finish all the updates in one swing, test it, and then let players in.

Their decision about todays update was retarded and I don't need to be a pro when it comes to running a server to know that it was, in fact, retarded.

I'm on loading screen.

>people unironically make fun of dps warriors on here as if they arent top dps along with rogues till AQ

nope

no

Oh christ I logged in and i'm at 5k and can't talk to npcs. What the hell did they 'fix'?

if you qualify 30k ms as up then yes it's up

keep namefagging, we desperately need to kn ow who's typing.

You dont have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

They are upgrading the SERVER today, they will be upgrading the NETWORK COMPONENTS 2 weeks from now. Both were needed.

We know they are top DPS, we are making fun of the lazy ones who won't tank a 5 man because they are too shit at the game to equip a shield

>Dear Kronos,

>servers are back up but the network configuration is still not finished.

>We all know that the latency is now extremely bad, but thats because the maintenance is not over yet.

>Thanks for your patience and support

>Kronos Team

>PS: No we, dont want to shut them down now, because they need to see the network under load

everyone relax

>kronos can't go back to their old hardware now that they've moved on
>it will take another month of tuning to get this hardware to the same MS and stability it was at before they took the servers down for no reason

more blog posts please lad.
everyone knows why I namefag.

Madty here, can you please kick me out of the guild temporarily? I can't log in right now but need to try something

Please respond here when it's done

literally no one knows you and I'm not the person you originally responded to

this ... we were all having fun before and they fucked it up for no reason.
cya around faggots.

>be a tank
>instant groups
>get bis in a blink of an eye

>force dps
>nobody wants you
>your dps sucks yet
>take 3-4 more time to find groups effectively doubling the time needed to get bis dps gear

It takes a retard to do this shit. Also as a tank you can always say that you will be needing on dps gear.

done.

t. Qlurf

because you're retarded right?

And what's stopping them from upgrading the server one day, and then network components the next few days? Get some people from irc to stress test it and be done with it.

>finish upgrading the server
>confirm with the community that they have, in fact, finished their upgrades for the day
>we can't even log in and those that manage, are stuck with 12k ms
Great upgrade. Also you ignored the part about fixing something that isn't broken, but that's okay, I know you just don't have a counter to that.

Can they shut down the server for today and start tomorrow? I don't want to wait up all night because they don't tell us shit.

no one knows or cares who you are

you're making yourself look like an ass

Thanks

>Twinstar page offline
ugh

>shitloads of people flood onto the servers
>queue pops
>FUCKING SLAVS LET US IN, FUCKING GET BETTER SERVERS ALREADY
>"guys, we will be upgrading the server hardware to let everyone in"
>new hardware needs to be tuned under workload so the server is lagging currently
>FUCKING SLAVS WHY DID YOU DO THIS? OLD SERVER WAS FINE
based retards

bitch i played muonline on a Celeron 400.

>believing that faggots lies

I think he sells tidal charms timers to top guilds?
I bought one on nost and it was legit.

ugh

>ugh
>ugh
kys

kiss whom? you?

>fixing something that isn't broken
But they WERE broken, how fucking new are you? We knew about this incoming upgrad a month ago.

>And what's stopping them from upgrading the server one day, and then network components the next few days?
That's their plan, retard. They upgraded the servers today and will be upgrading the network components 2 weeks from now.
>Get some people from irc
"Some people" can not simulate the load 6k people will bring onto the servers.

I swear to christ,if I miss tidal charm this time I am done.had him targeted and auto looted...fuck this.

Looks like it's down again? Still hasn't logged me out but can't do shit.

I was gonna work on timbermaw rep today... :(

post ending in 69 we all leave and find a new server.

Valkyrie

nemesis-wow

>that's their plan
It's not. They are going to let us "play" with huge latency issues for the next 2 weeks, and then take the server offline for a few days. Rinse and repeat.

Just shut down the server for a week or so and upgrade both the server and network components one after another, and then let people in.

>they were broken
What was broken, exactly?

Quote me one post complaining about latency issues from the past two weeks.

kronos 2

Feenix

we all get jobs

Yes I am a cocksucking faggot please rape my face.

Stormage

Kronos 1

rebirth :^)

kronos 3

retail :^)

rebirth

feeeeeeenix

Nostalrius