Other urls found in this thread:

yasp.co/matches/2429325665
steamcommunity.com/id/whewlad
wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/ESL_One/Frankfurt/2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nth for Traxex is the best waifu

nth for most stylish player in the world

yasp.co/matches/2429325665

Could somebody look this over for maybe 5 minutes and tell me what went I did wrong during this game and how to improve further?

I was the Windrunner

PUPPEY WANTED TO START OR TRIED TO FOOL THE COMMUNITY WITH **A TEAM RAN BY PLAYERS**

ACTUALLY JUST BECAME PART OF KEMALI'S ESPORT ORGANIZATION

LMAO

I dont really play WR but aghs shouldnt be the first item.

The way I see it aghs is only good when you actually have to fight more than 1 or 2 heroes. I'd go mael into blink into aghs

First thing i see wrong is the mjollnir and skadi and then your skill build..

no heart of tarrasque

Newbee or Liquid?

Team Liquid look way stronger than Newbee right now. Newbee played like idiots vs. OG

what did he mean by this

guys i miss rtz

do you think he'll ever come back or are we stuck with rtc?

or was he rtc all along?

the latter

looking for dota 2 weebs

steamcommunity.com/id/whewlad

RTZ was only good at one particular playstyle and team dynamic and that was the splitpush farming mid right click core while he makes space for his safelaner (and while the supports make space for him to splitpush)

That's it.

He was never actually good player, he never adaptaed.

Bulldog of mid players

>mfw he doesn't rate n0tail

Expect more roster drama.
I'm pretty sure he's on about other teams though, DC are probably solid for now.

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

every game.

every fucking game now has a lifestealer and he ALWAYS WINS. Some shitter ALWAYS feeds him and I've just about had enough. It's not even that I play badly against him, it's the fact that my IDIOTIC teammates just feed him with a passion. Valve has gone far too far, I'm about to send a note to Danny whom I, of course, know personally. He's going to put a stop to this I just know it.

God I really am on my last nerve. Fuck this cancer hero.

>Shadbase

Mjollnir helped me push up waves much faster and gave me a little attack speed boost, which now that I think about it is stupid considering I had aghs for my ult so it was a low cooldown anyway.

Skadi is like FREE stats though.

Is that a serious item I should've gotten?

Aghs first gives a little of everything, I'd normally get blink afterwards but the game went bad at looked like it was GG for dire and we were defending high ground so no real good opportunities to initiate with a blink

>Is that a serious item I should've gotten?
he's trolling you

where the fuck is your blink dagger

n-new meta senpai

>Is that a serious item I should've gotten?
If you wanted to backdoor. Its an optional item.

>chinese sumail

NewB vs. eu Liquid 5h 41m 9
world OG vs. world TBD 8h 41m

LIQUID > NB.
LIQUID > OG

You heard it here first.
5-0 or 5-1

way too fat tbqhwy

>tfw worthless neet that can't afford overwatch

just get tf2 it's free to play

you're my only true friends

but the waifus

Same desu

Traxex the Drow "fat nigger lips" Ranger is a better waifu than anything overwatch has to offer

IKTF

is OG vs Liquid "evil vs good" final battle
we need that shit

Is it us that's fucked up or the world?

The world.

>1K MMR

yes you did everything wrong

because you are absolute trash

Skadi is shit on wr and mjollnir is also shit, obviously
Learn how to itemize and skill your levels before getting further into analysis of your gameplay and such

>OG destroys MVP 24-0
>Miracle Invoker gets destroyed by DP

they're gonna slip hard in the grand finals. watch

It is us user, we haven't found the right people to hang out with and won't because we don't leave the basement.

Yes, which is why I'm trying to improve.

What was wrong with my skillbuild in your opinion?

just saw the wow movie

it was pretty shit but this motherfucker here saved it for me. All in all I wouldn't recommend skipping playing dota to go see it, but torrent it if you're interested once it's out

>tfw fantasy hurts me more than irl

WILL RUSSIA WIN AT ANY SPORT EVER?

>playing dota

Would be way to embarassed to watch that pile

Thanks for the update user.

How would you rate manila so far?

REMINDER THAT THIS IS WHAT 1K MMR LOOKS LIKE

watching this too :D

>no techies picks
>no meepo picks
>no pudge picks

no fun. All these Meta whores ruin the fun

2/10

>secret and eg btfo first day
>OG dominating upper bracket
>kubro raping chinks all week long
10/10, really excited to see OG vs Liquid tomorrow.

How is it shit? Bad writing, terrible animation, or just being a videogame --> movie adaptation in general?

8/10. Great games, okay production, and a decent pannel.

me on the right

>n0lans
>keeps winning lans

Dotards?

where did you get this footage of me playing brew

>Idiot
every time

WHAT

>people payed for this

>wow movie

This is absolutely disgusting.

Taking ult at lvl 6 is stupid, you have no damage at that point, it will literally deal 0 damage, especially to someone like magnus who has shitton of hp anyway and at lvl 7 or so, maybe even before, he has 5 base armor and youre against magnus, you wont be getting to his tower that early anyway to use the ult, so just put the point into the shackle and skill normally, put the first point in ult at like lvl 10, 11 or something, when you actually get some damage and control of lane/game, so you can actually do something

its probably isnt, "this movie is shit" its just a meme opinion.

That makes a lot of sense, thank you.

>tfw you have a quarry to settle

>$0.05 dollars have been deposited in your account

This is straight outta David Lynch film

do I?

If you're really anal about leveling ult at 6, get blight stone if the enemy has squishy enemies.

Now that the game is 100% dead what are you going to do?

>_____ you have nigger lips

only oldfags will be able to complete that

There was very little character development, the whole movie felt rushed with the pacing. There were cuts from orcs to humans where they talk like 10 seconds then cut back to orcs. The weird romance thing was really, really retarded. Whole movie felt rushed which was by far its biggest problem

at the start I had trouble understand what was going on since they introduce all these locations and characters at the same time but it gets better

Orcs were cool as fuck. Pretty much none of the conflict got solved in the end, it was weird

man, these past weeks have been really good, I guess most of the idiots and shitters migrated to Overwatchâ„¢

No problem. Also, the skill build you did is fine, but its not good in every match up ever and as this user said , if you wanna take ult at lvl 6, 7, just get blight stone, it will make you do some damage atleast

>drow,

JIMMY

>Romance

FOR FUCK'S SAKE
WHY DOES EVERY DIRECTOR HAVE TO SHIT UP ADAPTATIONS OF ANYTHING WITH STUPID, UNNECESARY ROMANCE?

Thanks for the info. At least I'll know not to waste my time or money going to watch that shit.

Is this real?

good lad

the romance thing lasted like couple of minutes, literally just one scene suddenly because there was no time for character development

then everything continued as normal. It was weird. I'm guessing the games had them more fleshed out so they just had to put it there? I haven't played them

>that dude in the foreground just moving back and forth

Also another thing, please dont use ult on axe or tide early on or spectre or enemy who has pms..

yeah it's real, it was weird since for like 99% of the orc scenes the CGI was amazing. Some human capital scenes were a bit too clearly greensceen but it didn't bother me too much

I knew there'd be a webm of that part here as soon as I saw it. It was really bad

>tfw you settle your quarry

>ENGLAND

Good thing none of those heroes were on the enemy team then :D

yeah its been great the games I have don't have any shitters in them just average players and its easy because I can just outskill/outfarm them to win without worrying about someone on my team feeding like a total numbnuts.

dead thread

reminder esports returns next weekend

wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/ESL_One/Frankfurt/2016

>More esports on a long weekend
>On an actually decent time

I LOVE YOU user

Yeah that's only going to be Liquid, OG or LGD with a chance there.
I thought Sheever was in with the ESL lot though, wasn't she at the last one?

! Goodie, now go play another game and incooperate the things you read in here now, remember that you can build deso aswell instead of maelstorm and to not always build maelstorm/deso, mkb is a real good choice aswell and now since diffusal got buffed, its nice against certain heroes and in certain matchups and all

>implying the teams will even be half-alive after travelling to the opposite side of the world between the two tournament locations

alliance are already in sweden, I imagine the other teams are probably leaving today if they haven't already.

Alright, I'll keep all this in mind and probably play another match later tonight

>international ranked
>idiot picks melee carry mid
>check profile
>country: peru
>another game
>idiot picks melee carry offlane
>check profile
>country: peru

dota is just unplayable. this shit needs region lock.

Reminder that this was posted as a 3k pub

what makes you think people wont just bypass it?