/drg/ Danganronpa general : Sad bear edition

Last thread: Image limit reached
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA
Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

Other urls found in this thread:

taima.tv/r/drg
poal.me/k0luio
poal.me/biw4ew
poal.me/wta1yq
poal.me/359ce7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for best girl

/drg/ match starting anysecond now on the taima
taima.tv/r/drg
password : danganronpa

Come cheer our players for a chance to hear the Pekosmut live !

/drg/ match about to start

Come join us to watch here: taima.tv/r/drg

>password : danganronpa
I'm new to this, what's the password for?

6th post for 6th worst girl

It was used until very recently (i just learned that in chat from dear leader IbukiMK).
Don't pay attention to that

k, thanks.

This fucking translation

Sounds better than Super High School Level

I don't see what the problem is unless you just don't like Ultimate, which is understandable, but I get why they went with it.

super dupper high school is retarded

Well it may just sound better in japanese

Its probably Super High Schooler now that I think about it

Super High School Level is cool in a dumb anime way, Super Duper is just dumb in a silly way, Utlimate is whatever, it works but doesn't really have any charm.

TFW your smut wasn't read live on the cup tourney.

There's always next round, right? BECAUSE WE'RE THROUGH.

Better luck next match

Well two draws in a row. It could be worse I suppose. We still made it to knockouts.

Well done. They are a strong team.

Good job, Mantis-senpai! Be sure to bully our precious flower a lot.

Why is best serial killer not a striker?

We are through to the next round. Thank you Mantis for leading our team successfully through this stage of the tournament.

Up next is /hanny/ vs /wotg/, which has been made a meaningless game by our advancement but may still prove an entertaining goalfest if /hanny/'s previous games are anything to go by. Once that game is done, I will be streaming Confessions as was originally planned for 4pm EDT. Once again, I apologize about the delay.

Junko-san gave us hope now just to make us despair later, right?

She is the messiah. By despair she will bring God back on earth for the final judgement
t. Jew

>When /drg/ see people non french people

I'd let her kill and destroy everything dear to me.

You are my Goddes Junko, fill me with despair to the bone and crush me under your heels.
Gouge out my eyes and feed them to the pigs, violate my corpse and then burn it. Let me drown in despair even after death, deny my salvation and annihilate my very existence.
My life is only for the sake of despair.

>junko will never make you despaired for hope

DON'T OPEN THE FILE

What file user? I'm curious.

The one I just posted ,but since i'm getting tipsy I didn't spoiler it
Nothing worth fretting over

Hey, Sayaka posted.

Worst girl:
poal.me/k0luio

Best girl:
poal.me/biw4ew

Best boy:
poal.me/wta1yq

Worst boy:
poal.me/359ce7

>poal.me/wta1yq
Know who I am voting for.

how, I can't even access the site for some reason

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

poal dead, everyone is everyrthing

I will cut a bitch if Toko is not worst girl by the end of the day.

That'd be a crime.

That means anybody could be best or worst girl

the waifu economy has been thrown into chaos

Why don't you write about it?

Write about Leon hitting on some Dangans and getting rejected each time

I want to love-hug Chiaki!

but isn't it great? it mean no more waifu war, no more best girl , just love.

still have the best husbando/waifu results from before that user changed it to a best boy/girl poll.

>the state of those who didn't stick around to watch that /hanny/ memeshow

Anyways, /4cc/ coverage is finished for the day. I will begin streaming Confessions for those who want to watch a psycho mom bully some school bullies in about 5 minutes.

taima.tv/r/drg

ChiChi domination.

Don't worry Tokofag, she'll always be worst girl to me

Nagito ended up beating Chihiro by the end of it

It'd be worth the punishment.

That was only because poalshillanon kept advertising it as a best boy poll, which broadened the userbase compared to a husbandofags only voters.

Chiaki is literally cute

This is true.

I won't write any more today, but I promise I'll do it the first thing tomorrow. This idea's funny and pretty in character.

Is she figuratively cute though?

Welcome to the fan club.

Possibly. I'd say she probably is

That's my job. Speaking of football, Precious Precious Flower is made for embarassement and failure!

She dissapointed me every single game! She took FIVE (5) goals the first game, and a goal in the last minutes in the following two games! Damnit, Precious Precious Flower Saionji! Your bullying isn't even close to ending one day!

And that's why I want to bully Saionji every single day. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

so after having a /utg/ guy shit on danganronpa our entire match, undertale music gets played on /v/

>so after having a /utg/ guy shit on danganronpa our entire match

That guy was hilarious.

Although funny thing, despite all of that she is one of the top leaders for most saves in this cup currently.

Chiaki a phat. A PHAT

REEEEE FUCK OFF BULLY KUN

That's not enough for me. The only way the bullying can stop is when she don't take a single goal! This literally never happened!

If these claws served to actually stop shots, you would actually have a purpose!

Damn you Saionjiiiii! Prepare to be spanked again!

How's my taste

>sayaka on the list

FUCK OFF BULLY KUN. DIE IN A HOLE. DIEEEEEEEE!

b-but I like Sayaka

>mukuro first place
>sonia anywhere near the top 5
>mahiru being on the list in general

what can I say, I like those characters

Thought I had bad taste...

It's OK user. We all have different tastes and that's perfectly understandable. Like for me my favorite character is Hagakure.

You have great taste ,don't give in to the shiposting tumblrinas

but I also like Hagakure

it's too bad I didn't save who was at the bottom of my list because I don't really know who my least favorite character is

First of all, I have to do, that I should have done before every single game.

Constant embarassemnt, you know it well, Precious Precious Flower!

But now, you taint MY reputation, by failing on the field. Mantis may be forgiving, Nidai may be forgiving, the fact that some people like that you becomed a regular player of /drg/ for the third tournament is acceptable, buuuut!

You STILL didn't managed to end a game without getting goals!! How muh matches did you play at this point?

7 games? 8 games? Either way, it's always the saaaaaaaaaame! As long as you keep embarassing me as your personal bull... I mean, trainer, you would get bullied!

My least favorite character is Kyoko. She just really bored me. I don't hate her but she's just not for me.

If we don't play /utg/ in a friendly if we never play them in the tournament

It's not my fucking fault that Mantis and Nidai are such utter shit. So fuck off and stop spanking me already you bastard!!

goddamn that makes no sense, sorry my puppy is biting me and it's throwing me off

>This is the director of Confessions
Well that explains a lot

>today motive is aids

I like Kyoko. I like the mystery she has as a character. I like that unraveling who she is is like a mystery within a mystery. I like her stoicism.

I mean she's not my favorite, she didn't make my top ten or anything, but I liked her quite a bit.

I teached you how to catch the balls!

Teached you well! You're supposed to use your twintails to parry the shots! Your head too! That compensate for your midget status!

Why did I maked you run the marathon several times? That was for enhancing your pathetic endurance! And you dissapointed me once more!

Why the fuck would I ruin my beautiful hair for that disgusting sport for pigs? If you needed someone for that, why didn't you call up Mikan? She has nothing going on in her life besides drinking toilet water.

That fat clumpsy pig wouldn't catch any ball in her entire life! More, she would even let more come in, in order to gain attention!

And about your hair, if it doesnt serve a goal, it's useless! Learn to use them as a helice, or become a bald Traditional Dancer!

I think it's great Mukuro, Twogami and Sayaka are so popular within the fanbase despite only appearing so short in the games. Sure, If did wonders for Mukuro, but still.

>Bald saionji
You've gone too far Bully-kun.

What is Freddie Mercury about to do to Koizumi

I hear this all the time, and every time I hear it, I wasn't even began to apply the menace!

But today, it's different. I already done it! Haaaahahahahahaha! NOW, starting this very moment, Saionji would have only one pigtail Hahahahaha!

I WILL NOT SACRIFICE MY HAIR YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT!

LITERALLY END YOURSELF BULLY-KUN!

Thank you for your kindness good sir. Atleast you know a beautiful lady's troubles when you see one.

It's too late! I promise you, from now on, every time you will appear on public, you will only have half of your hair!

I can already hear the mocking of your fans! And there's nothing you can do!