imgur.com/MLkurmK

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pyjDMPTgxxk&feature=youtu.be&t=2660
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1ST FOR RNG

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

first for shaman a broken but not because of 7/7 like you idiots think

The only people who get friend requests are shitters who bm and get mad salty themselves

First for Slutziyah

Do these winrates by class make sense as a mid-range shaman? The warrior one is a bit concerning as they are the most popular class on the ladder for me. Maybe I'm playing against them incorrectly or something. This is out of about 400 games this season.

>400 games this season
>this season
>400 games in 11 days

Jesus, how many hours do you play a day?

do we like hafu

We like her nudes

Dog is streaming if anyone is looking for someone good to watch

No
Barely

4 or 5... No bully, I have a full time job too.

>Dog is streaming not at 2 in the morning

PRAISE JESUS

He played 33.4 matches a day and if we assume a match lasts 5 minutes on average (it's actually more but lets pretend), you get to close to 3 hours per day.

>tfw playing vs Shaman and its turn 1-7 and then you are dead

Impressive.

I don't play Shamallamadingdong so I can't say what you're doing wrong. Maybe add a Jones if the Warriors are eliminating your threats with Gorehowl or le pirate hook ding upgrades.

Or spread out your threats so they don't get too much value from Brawl or whatever AoE removals.

Maybe add WIIIINDS for additional win con if you don't have him already.

I'm sure a dedicated Shaman player here can help you out.

God dammit. I'm not on /b/.

no, this is hsg. A pretty astute observation, if I may say so myself.

stfu kid

>You are so stupid
>Like holy shit
>You don't deserve legend
>Your place is in rank 20
>musorka?

No, need to be rude my darling. It just disturbs your sleep.

How did i get so much for 4 wins?

Starting a few weeks ago they added a low chance of winning an additional pack from 4 wins an onwards.

Congrats.

>Can't talk to your opponent
>Can't trade cards with friends
>6 out of the 9 classes cannot interact with your opponent AT ALL on their turn
>No hostile discard effects because it "creates hostile space"
>No hostile resource destruction because it "causes mental anguish"

what the fuck is musorka?

>6 out of the 9 classes cannot interact with your opponent AT ALL on their turn
How can the other 3 classes interact with the opponent?

Post your OC

youtube.com/watch?v=pyjDMPTgxxk&feature=youtu.be&t=2660
>We do a lot of balance for emotion, instead of high level balance thoughts
>Emotional response is very strongly negative, we heard a lot of people complaining
>We looked at the numbers, it was just fine
>We actually just increased the cost of the card significantly
THIS is why Priest is so shitty.
They nerfed thoughtsteal from actually taking the cards from your opponent's deck for the exact same reason

no fucking idea, but that's what he typed out

hows my arena deck guys

Secrets.

I have mostly wog cards and some classic
wat do?

>They nerfed thoughtsteal from actually taking the cards from your opponent's deck for the exact same reason
You're retarded if you don't think this would be OP

>literally wanting BM shittalking amplified to a million
>seriously not believing sharking would utterly ruin the game
>needing bullshit crutches to disrupt your opponent

get 14 classic packs

Become an infinite arena streamer

That art makes him look like a squat midget with six tits

Even ignoring the muscletits he's half Ogre so he should be tall as fuk
Why can't fantasy artists into anatomy

Hilarious card tho. Turn 8+9 CotW, Turn 10 insanity. 10/10 would run in N'Zoth Hunter for all the resurrections

I'd be fine with this if call of the wild didn't exist(which it shouldn't).

They say emotion but they mean it feels unfair and unfun. People play games to have fun. So designing a card to be unfun goes against that.
Please don't be a game designer.

This would be ecstatic for a follow up to yogg playing gang up on huffer

What if they made King Krush an 8/8/8 instead of 9?

Would he have seen play and they wouldn't have needed to print CotW?

I don't think it's really that bad, all things considered grom is an 8 mana 12/8 with charge.

How is 8mana mind control not OP?
What do they mean by ran the numbers? That it loses to aggro decks?

At the current mana cost yes.
At a higher mana cost, no.

If I have 250 gold right now is it possible to get enough gold for the next adventure whenever that releases? I'm a casual so I will get 30-50 gold from wins daily plus whatever quests.

They usually announce adventures about 4-6 weeks in advance

Within that time you should have enough for the whole adventure granted you do only gold quests and not watch and learn, which is rare in its self anyways.

Most people were able to afford LoE without spending a single dime.

That's like saying patron is a 6 mana 14/9

Grom more than half of the time is for lethal with an activator, he's 8 mana and is run in every encarnation of warrior, if they made King Krush 8 mana, I'd reckon he'd be meta right now.

Tempo and pirate warrior is supposed beat midshammy. If you're losing to a lot of control, you're probably playing the matchup incorrectly.

I do want more BM shit talking into a million, because it gives more mind games and actually introduces bluffing into the game.
Which currently only exists with secrets.
Can you imagine the shit talking on turn 6 in Arena, with flamestrike?
It's not bullshit crutches, it stops combos from being a guaranteed win, as there is no discard mechanics either

I Think it would be cool if it had lower stats but came into play buffed by beastial wrath

It's a bit stronger than BGH against control decks, almost useless against zoo/murloc/other-aggro-decks from the time

8 mana Mind control isn't OP, as it was the centrepiece of the class.
Surprise surprise, the class is shit because they nerfed the key cards due to "emotional reasons"

The class is shit because no one likes playing against Priest nor do people like 20 minute long snorefests.

8 mana mind control is fine. Think of sylvanas which is a 6 mana 5/5 that takes a minion at random that can manipulated so you get the minion you want at times. For 2 less mana you get a decent minion and sometimes the same affect. For 2 more mana you get the same effect without the randomess but it can't be used proactively.

You know what else is unfair and unfun?
Losing 9 out of 10 matches because your favorite class is under powered, and isn't meta competitive.

awoooooo

Then why are 20% of ladder matches Warrior?
Why is it okay when Warrior does it, but not when priest does it?

Call of the Wild is fine. Consider that Hunter got yet another class legendary that nobody plays, no new weapons (and in fact now Glaivezooka is out), no healing or serious control tools while getting a push towards playing slow deathrattle decks without great defensive deathrattles like Sludge Belcher.

Call of the Wild is the beating heart of the whole freaking class right now.

Warrior has like 5 different decks that all play at different speeds. 20% of ladder is not Control Warrior.

I dont think anyone really thinks the current state of warrior is fair or fun. For some reason Blizzard thinks brawl is fine because it makes the game more exciting. Same reason they were fine with cards like shredder and Dr. Boom.

I'd play more priest if I didn't have to be faggot Anduin

Hurry up and release Tyrande already blizzard you fucks, my wallet is hurting

I'm gonna go make a meta defining priest deck with naga sea witch, thaurizzan, and mind control, wish me luck

Play a class that isn't shit and doesn't make everyone involved into the match fall asleep.

If Blizzard was competent they would have buffed other cards to compensate for it, but that's not gonna happen. Mind Control is a stupid concept that can't be countered at all unless you're mage who just happened to have counter spell or the other secret. There are several ways of countering or partially countering Sylvanas. But literally only 2, limited to only 1 class that can counter mind control.
It's the same reason that people hate Entomb. It's stupid, it slows down the game, it's not fun to play against. Even if the priest is retarded and uses it on something weak, it still feels annoying when it happens.

Did you just crawl from under a stone? /hgs/ keeps complaining about le armor up warrior for weeks. For the same reason. It's slow, it does nothing but kill your minions. It feels like you're playing against a wall instead of against a person. Nothing really interesting or unpredictable happens. You can predict everything, yet you can't speed anything up.

When I'm not playing ranked or arena I just concede at the sight of warrior and priest. Even thought my win rate against them was pretty high before I started doing it.

Assume that the next expansion will drop in the first week of August and that it will contain five wings.

How much gold do you earn a week? With doing daily quests only, you'll earn around 400 (7 50g quests plus 10g per 3 wins). That's 8 weeks, or from today until the last week/day of July.

Just do your quests and don't spend your gold until you have 3500 (then hold onto that amount and spend the rest) and you'll be fine.

who /safe/ here??

It's a card that's fun to play, and making a class that's fun to play shit because the cards are nerfed for "emotional reasons".
People don't find face hunter fun to play against, or even fun to play, yet people still do it, and did it until Reno came out.

warrior arena dude from before, here's the reward :3

I just started playing yesterday. I have 100 gold now. Playing Paladin, do I buy the newest expansion pack or the regular?

Is Kill Command fun to play against?

Buy classic packs if you're new.

Most cards in most decks are classic cards.

regular

Btw. is Paladin OP? I've been winning a lot using a deck guide I found online

related, what's the cheapest deck I can make with N'Zoth? Got around 2300 dust and not a whole lot of legendaries, just these and tony

Funnier than getting your minion stolen forever.

N'Zoth Hunter prob
but you have twin emperors and sylvannas, so go for C'Thun/N'Zoth Priest

I have zero priest cards. Wow... right?
Hunter it is! How cancer is it? I don't want to end up hating myself.

Mind Control and Entomb are dumb.

It sucks that Priest got gutted but as long as no other real disruption cards exist then MC can suck a dick. And for a casual game most people play on their phones, having 20-30 minute snoozefests where everything they play gets nullified from SWD, SWP, Entomb, Cabal, MC, etc. ain't fun.

Even when I win against Priest I feel drained and unrewarded. Same with Freeze Mage and Control Warrior. I used to concede vs. Fatigue Justicar Priest because fuck 30 minute matches where I lose everything and ultimately have all my damage and efforts negated.

Nobody likes throwing all their cards against a wall and/or sitting on their hands doing jack shit until Fatigue except the people on the giving end.

Is it? I'm having mixed results with N'Zoth Paladin.

Also it's slow as fuck to climb with it.

Do you draw Doomsayer on turn 2? Yes. Do you not? It's absolute garbage then

How can you hate yourself for playing a good deck?

Don't have that one yet I don't think.

It means "trash bin" in Russian.

I didn't mean literally. I play to win. Doesn't mean I sometimes don't feel bad for the opponent. I'll take a look at deck lists and try to fix up something I like. Thanks user.

Made me laugh.

Safe for me isn't until I get to Legend. I just want to do it once. Currently rank 3.

peaked rank 2 3 stars last season, couldn't grind it thru till legend

feels bad man

>tfw its been 3 days and I have to play shitstone in order to clear out my quests
Only reason I play this game is because of pack opening

>Nobody likes throwing all their cards against a wall and/or sitting on their hands doing jack shit until Fatigue except the people on the giving end
and these people usually have been medically diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, or ASD for short. It's something that is commonly found among Priest and Control Warrior players and, unfortunately, there is no cure yet. For now, all we can do is tolerate their presence on the ladder and try to have a good time without them.

me too desu

Rank 6, 1 star. So close. Then I can play Yogg and pray for legend.

Can i spectate somebody for quest? Phillinho#2517 on EU

I guess its because theres no deck that utterly destroys Control Warrior. Sure, Zoo and some others have a decent winrate but nothing really punishes the shit out of them for armoring up.

>everyone plays hearthstone from their home computer with hours of time to spare just like me
could you project any harder?

What are the odds of 5 Malygos in the Brawl?

I think you misunderstood. He doesn't like Priest nor Control Warriors either.

The only thing that comes close to a hard counter to Fedora Warrior is Midrange Hunter and that's not any more than 65/35 I'd estimate.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you trying to disagree with my assertion that people who grind ladder with Control Warrior are all power autists? Because they are, it's an absolute fact.

Unless I misunderstood you and you're saying he's just like the people he's criticizing? I don't know you guys confuse me sometimes.

Kripp about to go 0-3

I would do it if I didn't just ragequit the game.
I'm doing horribly so that's it for tonight.
Went 3-3, then 2-3 and now 1-3 in arena.

H*ck yeah.

I've never gone above 5.