Neptunia General #927 /nepgen/

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/WmjiAjQ2

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune confirmed in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Megadimension annouced for Steam
gematsu.com/2016/05/megadimension-neptunia-vii-coming-pc-via-steam-summer

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies is out.

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.
EU Fall 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXk9AguQ_QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nep nep
>who's there

Best Godess

Vert is best goddess.

Spellcheck your posts.

Nep-Nep.

wyh bother when you can still understand what I'm saying?

Not him, but you look like a retard and anything you say has less credibility as a result.

This outfit looks like she has permanent censor bars.

I really badly want to see a full comic version of this

>なでてー
She wants headpats.
Where is this image from?

nary a clue my neppy friend

Probably one of Tsunako's many doodles in Dengeki

I love those

How does dengeki get so much stuff out of her?

First for Rei

Why, I have no idea. It's one of the many great mysteries of our time.

Real thread:

Why aren't there more games with Dengekiko? She should join the main cast of makers. She and Famitsu are way better than some of the other makers, like CC2.

No offense, CC2 fans.

>"Okay, I totally rek everything in the resort dungeon, I can totally take on the tough ice fenrir in that other dungeon!"
>barely made it out alive by escaping

>Thread pissing contest
youtube.com/watch?v=NXk9AguQ_QY

i dunno
they made her for U and it seems she and famitsu have been relegated to spinoff duty, which is a waste considering how cool they are

beautiful work famsy

She's in the one spin off made after hers so far. She won't be in Segaha 'cause cast is chokeful

That being said, I like how there are Purple Heart posters in a Lowee Exposition.

Dead thread matey.

not particularly looking forward to that
the writing is hopefully better than megatagmension, which seemed to put focus on the gameplay and let the story have a backseat (despite the game itself being a poor ripoff of senran)
the sega hard girl designs are really bad IMO

She's in Mk2 and V as a chirper thing

>Assuming you can beat a boss in a Neptunia game.
Your first and final mistake.
The other one is already pruned, because the mods will delete a duplicate thread in a blink, but won't blast a terrible shitposter's IP off the face of the earth regardless of how much crap they fling.

Best girl should be everywhere.

I agree. Keeping them in spinoffs only is a poor use of quality character material.

That's actually even more disheartening since that role is a sort of "remember me? I'm here for comic relief!" side-gag role, if that makes sense.

I'm pretty sure her and Famistu were chirpers before they were actual characters, weren't they? They're chirpers in VII as well fyi.

It's all personal opinion, I don't like her and Famitsu that much.

Here she is.

I don't understand how anything work. All the neps in my party have similar stats, but Nepgear takes 500dmg while Compa takes 700dmg (while defending).
Also, Compa deals 40 dmg per hit while Nepgear goes in the 200-250 dmg.
I don't understand.

"I never lose."

Yes
They got playable in U

An argument.

Not my fault nobody knows how bad Pore actually is.

I wouldn't call him a "terrible shitposter" just for making another thread, although he is really fucking dumb for not using this one.

Cry some more with your ERASED thread.

Too late, "I never lose" is an "I never lose"
Proven wrong already, and so, you lose this argument as well.

I don't cry because crying means giving up.

Giving up like you tried to do with your fake suicide?

What did she mean by this?

Roach's motivational speech right here.

Fucking really?

"I never lose" is reaching serious heights of hilarity pals. The undefeteable indeed. Next time name someone "Roach" in that Soccer game, he never loses.

A shame he never really did it. We already got rid of nepnowayfag, if we could get rid of ghostroach, these threads would be perfect.

What the fuck? How do I beat this bitch? Compa can't even last a single flick from her fingers.

Use buffs. And buy Life Rings.

something something
life rings

Wrong one.

Outfits.

Not even buffs and Life Rings can help you deal with her personality

Give up

STRIKE TWO
START PANICKING

I WARNED YOU ABOUT THAT EVIL MAMA

>3541x5016
Hahaha oh no. Let me resize this.

>Expecting Compa to deal damage
You're going to have a hard time if you actually think that.

*bad time

Sounds like its whale farming time for you.

like this post if you win everytiem

I know she's supposed to be a healer, but I'm a little short right now.

Only if you go away along with Ghost. Otherwise you will keep bringing him up even when he dies.

Use some cheats (Cheat Engine).

Do you guys think Neptune was being honest about Nepgear being more powerful than her at the end of Mk2? Or did she just decide to die in her place?

She sucks even as a healer. If you have the DLC characters, Plutia/Iris Heart is a better healer than Compa

don't forget the nude mods and retranslation patch

The power levels depend on the plot. The protagonist is always the strongest one, so Neptune only said that because Gear was the protagonist of Mk2.

>retranslation patch
Urgh no.

She didn't say Nepgear was stronger than her just because, it was because "Nepgear has all the shares"
Also, Nepgear clearly states lines before that Neptune is indeed stronger than her, without taking Shares in consideration
Considering V-II already exists, you should disregard most of mk2 shit

the str stat doesn't lie, user

Well, yeah, Nepgear had all the shares. That's what I mean. Was that true? Don't they just draw from the same sharicite anyway?

If Doer's translation is putting jam, sugar, fried chicken and pepper on perfectly fine white bread the retranslation is just the crust of that white bread.

Like said, in mk.2 in general, and especially that ending, yes. I always thought it was supposed to be that Neptune was stronger, but Nepgear has the potential to be an even stronger CPU. All the candidates are supposed to be like that I think. But post-VII the CPUs are all the strongest again thanks to the NEXT forms.

Reminder to keep using fanfictions images as OP. It makes Ghostroach mad, making it worth it.

That's why i say you should disregard most of mk2 stuff, thanks to V-II being CH's first try at setting things and lore in Stone
The only explanation for "Nepgear actually gathering all the shares on herself" instead of "They draw the same amount from the Sharicite" or even "Neptune has more shares, since she's an actual Goddess and thus needs more Shares to run than Nepgear" would be that MK2 lore and how Goddesses and Candidates work weren't really well thought at that moment

Is there any fanfare to Ploot, Histy and Peashy joining in RB1? Do you get a cutscene?

No

I wasn't really asking about the lore to know who was stronger, I was just asking if storywise Neptune was actually doing it because Nepgear actually had the best shot at winning or if she was just being a big sister for once.

Plutie has an outie belly button!

No for Puru and P, Histoire technically no, but she only gets added after the actual cutscene that releases her if i'm remembering right.

Being a big sister, definitely
Nepgear even says in Conquest "But you're stronger than me!"
If Neptune actually killed Nepgear and got all the shares on her, she actually had a better chance to win than Nepgear

>potential to be an even stronger CPU
But VII seems to imply that the candidates never become full goddesses, the CPUs are replaced by new goddesses who are born from the faith/wishes of the citizens.

Just a reminder that this week, IF is our official scapegoat for everything that goes wrong.

Wasn't that because Kurome hijacked the processus?

Was that something a good sister would do? To let your younger sister survive with the burden of having killed all her friends and even her own sister?

Truly the protagonist nepgen deserves

A good sister sacrifices herself for her little sister.

This.
Get ready for hours of whale genocide.

It is certainly more big sisterly than murdering the fuck out of her.

No. She's a good character unlike MAGES.

Yeah, VII changed things up a lot. Sort of like a second mk.2 really.
No, the CPU Shift Period and all other new implications about the Goddesses and Candidates are real Kurome just hijacked it to put the Gold Third in charge and cause chaos in the world.

What do we know, maybe she knew Nepgear was more mentally stable than herself, as Neptune was planning to kill herself ever since Lowee, maybe even earlier, while Nepgear still had resolve, somewhat
And also, the imouto has to live another day
Your mother would probably sacrifice herself too for you if she had to

I used the retranslation patch and thought it was fantastic.

I never got the idea that Neptune was "planning to kill herself". Just that she knew there was a sacrifice that had to be done.

>nude mods
All blurry garbage because the models aren't high poly enough. In fact all your advice is wrong.

Are tough enemies even worth it, experience wise? Normal enemies can easily be farmed undefinitely, while tough enemies will drain your HP and SP even if you're overlevelled.

Don't remind me of MAGES. I still want to kick her ass until my shoe fits perfectly on her asscheeks.

That's fucking retarded. Or brilliant. I don't know. I just hope VIII won't contradict everything again.

Yeah, maybe i worded that badly, but you get the idea somewhat, Neptune knew one of them had to give in to the sword, and she ain't letting Nepgear do that

t. patch developper

That's an interesting analogy, but yeah, I think it holds up; I'd say Doerr gets off lightly there, though.

The retranslation could have been excellent, but the team themselves weren't too good at writing and the dialogue didn't flow as smoothly as you'd expect it to be; often coming off as clunky or stilted. Neptune especially seemed to slip in and out of using and not using contractions, making the lack of a unified tone very apparent.

I have no qualms with the actual writing, I think it's much better in the re;translation, but the grammar needs a touch-up.

I know it's a dream sequence, but Noire's dream actually has a bit where she mentions a ritual that would make Uni take Noire's place as CPU. While its only mentioned in her dream of retiring, I like to think it's a real thing, since it would mean the candidates would still have an actual purpose in the CPU cycle. I'd imagine that the citizens could just choose the candidate as the new CPU instead of creating a new one if they wanted to as well.