pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Do caraweeb hushizey
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Etne condoroy
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Ib Ou
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Fuck I give up Gallery tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
mega.nz/#!o5JmCBxR!aw3mLJZ6f919vnA_7wf1eLeAyAP0A30bQ0Rmlh63J_U
youtube.com/watch?v=47qUk8B1A3s
forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/788042/list-of-challenges-legacy-and-other-for-sims-4#latest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post current sims doings

bamp wake up to a dead thread how sad

Someone is about to murder a bitch.

I wouldn't be surprised. River McIrish has been acting really odd in my game. She got all nuts at a party and ran around being rude to people, then stood there fidgeting.

Clearly the girl can't handle her cocaine and PCP. She eat anyones flesh yet? You should put her in a hospital till she gets better.

>She eat anyones flesh yet?

Dunno, will have to investigate.

ded?

Everybody is off playing Overwatch probably

Currently trying to export meshes from Sims 2.. I need a fany pack in sims 4..

which expansion are you hoping for next?

also, which vacation destinations would you want?

Im hopping for a supernatural or futuristic EP. But I'd accept a island paradise or world adventure, anything to get more content.

I want Seasons or University
Something like a French or island.

>which expansion are you hoping for next?

Anything that will add some kind of dynamic weather.

>also, which vacation destinations would you want?

Something Japanese inspired would be neat. Have a little Tokyo style city for shopping and business, with peaceful rural countryside to explore.

What exactly are the dominant factors as in how high bills you get in 3?

Was it just the amount of stuff+overall household net worth or any hidden things like keeping electronic devices on=more bill?

Just worth, there's no sims game that tracks usage of objects for bills.

In GET Seasons expac they really should make it so that you could check a certain range from the degree scale that your sims will feel most comfortable in and obviously it's polar opposite she/he/it/xir/xer/otherkinhirself feels like shit.

It's 9fucking degrees (celcius), not raining in my game yet my sim feels cold.
Bitch please that's the best fucking weather ever, not too cold but not too hot either.
Shame, i remember allways closing down electronic devices in 1 as a kid to avoid huge bills.

He's gonna yiff you!

There would be no yiffing. My character wasn't strong enough to just kick llama man's ass yet, so he stayed inside and tried to bullycide him via abusive text messages.

>"llama?? mor liek l-LAME-a, lol. ur gay and ugly, kill urself."

One last bedtime bump, here's River trying to converse with a potted plant. Goodnight /tsg/.

Emergency bump.

Beaches and a ski resort.

None of this fucking snowboard half-pipe shit, I want actual skiing. And real surfing.

Can someone post a working pirate of the sims 3 with all the dlc?

You can bump if you want too, you can leave your friends behind. Because if you friends don't bump then they ain't no friends of mine.

Still waiting on that Dine Out [spoilers]crack.[/spoilers] before I get back into Sims 4.

I apparently don't know how to spoiler shit. How embarrassing.

ctrl+s
I hope its fun. Be nice to make Kim a true mtf sim.
I can believe people use to think she was a trap.

Is it still cool to post sim stories or is this discouraged now?

>Be nice to make Kim a true mtf sim

You seem upset. Perhaps you need to take your Domestos.

spooky

>I can believe people use to think she was a trap
Did you mean to say can't instead of can?

I yeah I meant can't. Sometimes the bingo spinner in my head doesn't give me the correct balls.

It was a joke user. There are a few people in here that would probably throw a fit if I made her mtf either way. Still look forward with toying with those settings. I just might change all the pillars genders around just for the fun of it.

Then we can have them all move in together and start simtube or simblr to document their lives and the hardships they face everyday.

Please make her MTF.

no

That reminds me, I should really put Fujoshi Mondai on the Gallery

You seem perturbed.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

what? I just don't think she should be a he

>she should be a he
She'd still be a she, unless you're one of those faggots who draw the line at futas because it's not the same without boobs as if there's some huge difference between an A-cup and a flat chest

user why are you doing this

Why are you so transphobic?

oh, it's you

nevermind

Please answer the question, user.

I think I'm going to make a /tsg/ dating sim..

Oh god...

Make it like Hatoful boyfirend

make everyone birds? Its going to be ironic that it might become unironic. Or the other way around.

How easy is it to get into making TS4 content? I have no experience with this kinda thing unless we're talking IMVU content creation like ten years ago. I have Photoshop and free time, and I'd like to make retextures or convert stuff from other games.

is there a torrent for the newest update yet?

Depends on what you want to make. Retextures of paintings/posters/clothing is pretty easy. Since you said IMVU, I would imagine its about the same in that catagory.

But when it comes to making custom meshes, it takes alot of work and the know to do it. At least for me, because blender is a weird program.

Thanks for posting one of my favorite images on the internet.

That shit ain't gon be out for like 2 weeks at the earliest nigga.

Nah, not necessarily like birds, but have it so that the protagonist is the only human in a world full of sims which are treated as completely different species to humans

Where are we in terms of updateness anyway, how behind are we?
Last thing I got was Get Together, were there any cracks released after that?

>tfw human fetish

"Hey, its not my fault you didn't make swim captain. Maybe you should of worked harder at it."

Ash!

"Dani, please, Kim is super sensitive about the swimming thing. Kim, she's seventeen.. Act like an adult please."

"Im just saying, this Wendy sounded like a better swim captain.."

Okie dokie, you little shit. You and me, right now..

"You want to swim against me?"

Did I stutter?

"How long has it been since you swam?.. Like highschool right? Haha.."

Heckling? Really? Wow, r00de

>cat with lazy trait sleeping on top of the newspaper outside under the snow
It's pretty clear they didnt give jack shit about previous expansions like pets when making seasons.

>Urgh! Cramp! Power through the pain, Kim..

EA never cares :(

"Babe! Your shorts!"

"Oh my god! Holy shit, my sides!"

What?! Frickin' hell!

"Even your shorts knew it was a stupid idea to swim against me! Ha!"

Got both of those edited tank tops working with 0 issues now.

If you want them:
mega.nz/#!o5JmCBxR!aw3mLJZ6f919vnA_7wf1eLeAyAP0A30bQ0Rmlh63J_U

We're on page 10. This is a emergency bump, please standby. eeeeeeeeerhhh eeeeeeeerrhh. This was an emergency bump.

Neat-O~

youtube.com/watch?v=47qUk8B1A3s
wake up /tsg/. Wake up before its too late..

Bamp

I don't think so, no.

Individual updates don't usually get cracked and uploaded, I don't think. They wait for game packs/expansion packs and just include any stuff packs and updates up to that point.

Hot

Glorious SIDE BOOB!

Goodie people are waking up! Currently working on a trailer park.

Bamp

Good morning sexbot. How are your servos this morning? Hopefully not running too hot
;)

>"Yeah, I built an igloo out in front of the movie theater. Whatta ya gonna do about it?"

Get a blowtorch and teach you a lesson.

alright can't keep my eyes open.. Stay alive /tsg/

So does everyone play 4 now? did they all move on despite all of the issues of the downgrade from 3?

>Hopefully not running too hot

No doubt his systems are lubed up and ready for action.

>"Imma just rebuild the igloo ... wit' you underneath it!"

Don't die on me

So what DLCs are worth getting for Sims 3?

Ambitions, Generations, Late Night, World Adventures and Seasons all do a lot to help the game feel more alive.

Otherwise it sort of depends on personal tastes.

What's a good way to challenge myself with TS4 without going full Legacy? I'd like to make the game harder without imposing rules that I have to adjust how I'd play around.

>wanting a challenge
>not wanting rules
Well, you're out of luck besides mods that increase bills

Specifically rules that become the game themself. I don't mind rules if they don't impose upon letting me set my own goals for my sims. What are good things I can ban or change to make things harder? What rewards/items are the most gamebreaking?

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/788042/list-of-challenges-legacy-and-other-for-sims-4#latest
There's lots of non legacy challenges
If you have get to work or the dining pack, you could make a sim selling low profit stuff for a living and just make up goals like once you have xxxx points, you can sell things costing more than xxx amount
Don't let them have a second normal job, only one-two household members can make money/sell crafts etc

Just look at the reward store and decide what you think would make it challenging, like ignoring ones that lower need requirements or lower bills/give rebates/invest money/prolonge life
Definitely rule out spamming crafting art/wood/books if making the game harder means money problems to you.

- Only use the cheapest beds and bathroom fixtures.
- Don't get income from anything except careers.
- Don't hire repair/cleaning services.

tfw you find a cute bathtub but it doesn't even have a bathe option

how do you fuck up CC this hard

some more comfy

Very comfy feels with both of these rooms. Good designs!

>Tfw you WooHoo with an old homeless man 4 times in a night as a trap and he has a heart attack and dies

Im losing my shit over here

Does it have any function at all? It's just ornament?

thank you senpai! it's one of my fave houses.

it reeeally bugs me that roofing is so shit, I'd love to actually have this house completed but I can't do much with the upper floor due to roof clipping, so I just built a duplicate house next to it with the complete upstairs. sims 5 please fix.

it has a " tinker " function but that's all. I managed to find a shower that lets my sims walk through the bathtub without complication though, and I can live with that.

on a sidenote, I fucking love how shadows work when you delete the walls. really adds depth to the game, too bad enclosing the room ruins it.

WHENS THE DINE OUT CRACK COMING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol I did it again with another

finally got my hands on the sims 4 and all current packs minus dine out and man, they've really dialed back the more risque elements of romance options huh? I thought they cleaned things up too much in 3 but its even more of a bore now whats the point

that short hair is cute which sp does it come in?

Is it just me or does that trap look like Oniki Kay?

>page 10