/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Aqua in Blank Points Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.net

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=kBusI7i23wo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for friendship

IF ANYONE STARTS ANY MORE SHIT INVOLVING THE WORDS ORDINARY AND SPECIAL I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD

>forgot to delete name field

today's the day, wisfeg.

You're special.

It was just trying to prove sora was is and always has been special "destinied to happen" and all that.

source

If anyone should be considered special it should be Terra.
I'm surprised that idiot didn't choke on his own tongue.

(lemme just post this again)

>friendship-based franchise

I swear I remember at many points in KH threads people used to actually be nice (except for /v/) and it was fun.

(Even though half of the threads were made up of us singing Simple and Clean.)

Please guys, what happened to the love?
Can't you find it? Deep down in your hearts?

youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

he's speshul not Oran berry

But seriously, we lost like 50 posts last thread arguing about that, let's give it a rest.

Fuck off faggot we're all half-xehanort here

this image is canon

Wish I could stream my lvl 1 run for you guys, but I don't know how to do that from a ps3...

Really?

I don't recall but it's on paheal under Wildstyle.
Do you have a capture card? If not, you're SOL.
Did you watch the Lego Movie? Yeah, it's true.

Aqua wouldn't want this! Everyone is special in their own way! The entirety of Kingdom Hearts is special, and by extension, so is everyone in their inclusion in the series!

except pence fuck pence

>party is fucking dead
>there are 4 active people, myself included
>thinking of leaving but there's a really useful KH Cloud medal

this is suffering

Pence > Hayner, fight me.

>Ground shaker lvl 1
>can get him down to 1hp just having a hard time with the monkey on his back
>about to go into his second phase
>lightning bolt comes out of no where and kills me
What the fuck was that? I wasn't even on his back?

Cuck, only a few people in kh are special rest is just heartless food.

this is exactly what Aqua wants

So Lightning's a shoe-in for a cameo in KH3, right?

FROZEN, ZOOTOPIA, AND FORCE AWAKENS CONFIRMED FOR KH3
CONFIRMED

Either leave or see if you can take over.

I'd like to think they are over the Lightning bandwagon now that the XIII trilogy is done.

Beat him too! On to tron. Any know hoe painful trons world #2 is on lvl 1?

Get your fur shit outta here.

>Frozen
Nomura already stated his interest in it so sure
>Zootopia
A few medals and costumes have been in KHUX, but you can pretty much tell it's just promotion for the film's release in Japan
>TFA
It did poorly in Japan, despite all naysayers might state, but that doesn't cut out the possibility for the non-Japanese fanbase. But, I don't think it will make it to the roster simply because Nomura stated he found it hard to just get Marvel license a world to him. Same can be said with Lucasfilms. Hell, it's the reason why we have Tron and Big Hero 6 instead, the next best thing.

Rate

Minnie and Aerith are gud

+ minnie
+ aerith
+ lexaeus
- everything else

lexaeus is KH2BCR with a higher guilt tier, so not amazing until we get mickeybrooms

could be better but at least you got an orgy member

shit/10

CONFIRMED

Aqua ended up in the RoD for a reason, user. She was weak. Too weak for this world.

The thing is that Marvel has a huge tree up their ass. If you played Disney Infinity you'll know that the team behind it found Lucasarts amazingly easy to work with, same deal with the Disney studios, but with Marvel they had to constantly be on their toes. I remember there was one guy talking about how he went to an E3 presentation I think it was for 2.0 or 3.0 and he wasn't allowed to take video footage of a Marvel character together with either Disney or Star Wars characters because they were worried if Marvel would throw a fit.

party pls

How does my chips look so far, also how do you guilt a metal with the dots?

You need 7 of a medal to guilt it, there's a guide in the pastebin

Sora/10

Level 71 Vulpes Christian fage here? Anyone want me?

Oh yeah I have cute girl pics

What's the point of non-Vuples unions

to make up the 96.2% of heterosexuals

Touché

Then does my leaving Anguis for Vulpes mean I came out of the closet? Or am I part of the 3.8%?

Both, fuccboi

>not being in Vulpes
enjoy never ranking 1st like some kind of fag

I wonder if it's because Vulpes is so popular that Ava seems to have so much screentime, then again Aced featured pretty heavily in 2.8's trailer despite his Union being such lazy asses

They're not lazy. It's just that you can't move around much when you're constantly stuck in the door to Rabbit's house.

>Bearfags
>Not lazy
Good joke.

Good one. Maybe stop shrinking doors after you go through them so you don't get stuck.

the bear foreteller is either the traitor or fucking nuts

WHY

....why is the story for ReCoded so...bad?

It isn't bad though?

SIN REMINDER

Unicornis-Unicorn-Ira: Wrath

Anguis-Cobra-Invi: Envy

Vulpes-Fox-Ava: Greed

Leopardos-Leopard-Gula: Gluttony

Ursus-Bear-Aced: Sloth

?Xehanort?-Lion: Pride

???-Scorpion:Lust

Because its a pointless filler game like days.

>I was so fucking hype for this game when it came out, too bad its so fucking hard to play anymore

>???-Scorpion:Lust
Luxord-Scorpion-Luxuria:Lust

(This sin was originally not lust, but extravagance: a fitting sin for a gambler. Also we see him work with cards and medals in KH2, and 358/2 states that his element is time).

>being hype for a mobile game
Why would you do this to yourself?

It was cannon to the KH series, and I have played/own every game.

>It was cannon
I wish people would stop saying this. Nomrua said it is but he's done nothing to make it actually happen. It's canon but 500 quests later there's still not a single goddamn connection to the story of the series other than the keyblade war being mentioned at one point. Would you watch Days of Our Lives if they said "Keyblade graveyard" one day and then Nomura promised to expand upon that?

You're just pretending to be retarded, right?

>Luxord suddenly becoming plot-relevant

Good lord it's just preposterous enough to work

What is a good setup for the Starlight adamantite challenge?

>500 quests later there's still not a single goddamn connection to the story of the series other than the keyblade war being mentioned at one point.
How about you actually reach quest 500 and say that again

>it's confirmed canon
>extra scenes added to Re:coded 2.5 related to it
>written in tandem with III's scenario
>Chirithy is fucking Dream Eater
It's all a matter of time

How possible is it that Daybreak Town is in the same kind of position as Dream Zanarkand?

I feel like that was gearing up to start another fight.

ventus x snow white

Yeah there really isn't, I mean story is there for chi but not really connected to the main series. I guess it mught lightly touched in kh 3 but probablybonly a slight mention and than chi/unchained forgotten about.

The last argument was just because one user was too stupid to understand the English language

>i've never seen a mouse like you before
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS CINDERELLA

I dunno, it just felt very very unnecessary.

>they made me an admin after I complained about how we should remove some inactive players to make room for more people

fug
can't leave now

Lol thats what you get for showing initiative

>has a philosophy and magic specialization that come into direct conflict with the main antagonist of the series

Luxord not being plot-relevent will always be the biggest mystery of Kingdom Hearts to me.

Since was bored as fug, decided to make a list of every single series or so forth that (as far as I know) has yet to truly appear in a single KH game that isn't in medal form. Keep in mind that I only picked series that are animated in 2D/3D, no live action, nothing from Pixar, and no cross-party series period (sorry, no Doug world for you). As such, this is the material Squeenix has left to pull from in terms of Disney's film history for worlds, bosses, characters of note and so forth before shit gets silly fast:

The Three Caballeros
Make Mine Music
Song of the South
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
The Jungle Book
The Aristocats
Robin Hood
The Rescuers
The Fox and the Hound
The Great Mouse Detective
Oliver & Company
Pocahontas
Dinosaur
The Emporer's New Groove
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Treasure Planet
Brother Bear
Home on the Range
Meet the Robinsons
Bolt
The Princess and the Frog
Tangled
Wreck-it Ralph
Frozen
Big Hero 6
Zootopia

I swear, this tag system is something else.

>dont mess with me or my sons

Robin Hood should have happened already, it's one of Disney's best.

Wtf

>220 even coins away from finishing last board
Does anyone in the /khg/ party have a low level whale they can summon?
I'm asking here because I feel like you guys are more likely to see it

I'm close to ripping my hair out.

I CAN'T WAKE UP

Nevermind, I'm fucking stupid and can't read. The event ends tomorrow night and not tonight.

>wreck it ralph big hero 6 and the emperors new groove
if one of these doesn't into kh3 i will be sad

Big Hero 6 is already confirmed.

Please. I'm in a 4 man guild and up to a 46 whale. Practically nowhere near finishing the last board.

Work harder.

How'd you miss that announcement nigga?

Y-You too

how have i heard nothing

But Wreck It Ralph and Big Hero 6 sucked ass.
Xehanort lookin ass nigga every time.

fuck it i'll repost

>Luxord is the only Org XIII member besides Axel to be cool to Roxas and Xion, even going as far to admitting being envious of them
>Luxord is the only Org member besides Axel and Roxas to canonically fly in Neverland
>Luxord's Org number is 10 when the symbol "X" is given great plot significance
>Luxord's weapon is a deck of cards when KH uses recurring Deck and Card-themed battle systems
>Luxord's mastered element is time when the main series antagonist specializes in time magic and time travel
>The series's main antagonist is obsessed with a pre-determined future; Maleficent is searching for the Book of Prophecies said to have the future already written inside it
>Luxord is very vocal about an unknowable future, and he is mainly motivated by the excitement of watching precarious events unfold
>Luxord's Org title is similar to Roxas's ("Gambler/Key of Fate/Destiny", also Roxas's Japanese title roughly translates to "Key of Serendipity", or in other words, "Key of Good Luck".)
>Luxord's name is literally Luck-Sword
>"Lux" is a unit for measuring light
>KH is all about light
>In [chi], factions compete to collect the most of what is literally called "Lux"

That castle looks familiar.

>he doesn't want an actual vidya world where they can do ANYTHING they wish for cuhrazy shit you couldn't pull off otherwise

Also, such would mean that you'd get to finally fight with or bully SPESS MUHRINES as an animu protag in a game.

I'd hope so.
>he doesn't want an actual vidya world where they can do ANYTHING they wish for cuhrazy shit you couldn't pull off otherwise
But that's kingdom hearts itself. Dudes cut through buildings with swords that are actually magical keys. I don't give a single shit about halos either.

I have an obsession with luck based characters and powers so I must remove myself from the discussion due to conflict of interest.