/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Shuten-Doji gacha until 15.6]
- Limited 5* assassin Shuten-Doji
- Event CEs
- 3* Benkei CE: blocks debuffs (1 time) | gourd drops (+1)
- 4* Kiyo CE: +25% damage against males | debuff success rate +12% | gourd drops (+2)
- 5* Tamamo CE: NP gain +20% | gain 3 crit stars every turn | gourd drops (+3)

>[Xuanzang event starts 15.6]
>another genderbend

>[Oni raid event until 15.6]
- Raid boss Berserker Ibaraki
- 5* assassin Shuten-Doji temporarily added to gacha
- Event CEs help to defeat Ibaraki; Ushi can be purchased from the shop, Kintoki is part of the damage reward pool - both can be dropped from 1-3 BP quests
- 5* Ushi CE: Quick cards +10% | upon death: ally Quick cards +10% | damage vs. Ibaraki 100% (self)
- 5* Kintoki CE: NP charge +30% | battle start: +15 stars (1 time) | Party ATK (includes support) +50%
More information can be found @fgo_english
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160531.php

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Siegfried, Spartacus, Stheno, Darius, Memeaxe, Kintoki, Nero, Gilgamesh, Saber Lily, and David have lvl. 10 bonds now
- Stay away from cheatAPK, as damage is being tracked

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

OH YEAH BABY FUCK ME

When will Medb get her chance to shine?

Fucking never

Best archer

xth for best Assassin aand loli.

>So Lucius Tiberius is known as the sword emperor.
>He has a giant coalition with greece, africa, hispania, egypt, babylonia, and bithynia kings and commanders. Which also has giants.
>He was able to break Bedivere's armor with a punch and block Gawain's blade with Numeral of the Saint active.
>He has ^^^^^ the essence of a magical beast's power.
>He also learned arena fighting and asian hand to hand combat making him pretty much specialized for 1vs1s.
>He's also very tactical, having his magi secure the nearby leylines to give himself constant regen.
>He has the Demonic Sword Flourent, lightning beamu, maybe Clarent is related to it?

Lucius is so fucking OP, FGO version when ?

best daughteru

WHO THE FUCK /GOLD/ HERE!!?!!?!?

It's time to decide.
WHO has suffered the most in the fateverse?
EMYIA the hero who drowned in his ideals?
Kerry the cold blooded killer who will never archieve anything but despair?
Sakura who lost her purity to worms?
Karyia the eternal cuck who killed his waifu?
Urobuchi?
The list goes on.

Alter Ego soon

Angry Manjew, probably.

So after finishing the 300m damage rewards do we just farm 1bp for bongs

Good tastes Jackfriend.

2BP is better for farming them.

I'm gotta summon Nursery Rhyme and no one can stop me!

>1BP
Sure, If you want to waste your BP. 2BP is where you farm gourds.

>Alice in Wonderland
>not Through the Looking Glass

Even with bonus CEs?Ok. Figured 1bp might work with enough bonus drop CEs, but burning bp faster is fine with me

>yfw Nursery Rhyme could've been basically a Guda servant but instead we got a shitty loli
I will never forgive them.

1 bp is the best place to farm CEs isn't it?

Yeah I can stop you with another summon.

You know servants aren't summoned at full power right? Or else we'd get Saber with Avalon and all the shit she had in life.

You should be able to realize why this couldn't have worked, and why they went with loli design instead. And it wasn't just because that's what she looked like in Extra.

Hint; its because you can pick genders in the game, and additionally change your gender in the game.

Making mediocre Snek into good Snek

Her stockings are broken though and crash the game

LIZ THREAD

Let this event be over sooner so we can have another disappointing event.

It could change with you.

Best case scenario would be Camelot, but I somehow doubt it

In my experience,
1BP drops 3-4 gourds of 1 each
2BP drops 6-8 gourds of 2 each
3BP drops 12-15 gourds of 4 each

So 3BP is strictly most efficient, but there's no way in hell you can clear it without filling your team with Kintokis, so everyone just does 2BP.

Depends on the Servant. Some get massive buffs, like Mozart and the writers.

With +6 you can get an average of 50-60 gourds per run in 2BP without compromising losing them like in 3BP.

System thinks this post is spam

What could Mozart do? Play me a tune to death?

He should use both, she has things from both books after all.

He's the weakest caster class servant, by his own admission.

But he was even weaker in life. Becoming a servant only made him stronger, which is the case for a lot of low tier servants.

Aside from brief periods of being a Servant, the man is destined to be the opposite of what he wanted until Humanity ceases to exist.

I love you Gilgamesh!

>Where is Merlin when you need her
Nasu, stop.

I'm behind any Saber that can make either Arthur sweat.

Euryale seriously goes barefoot? Christ

So? It's sexy and a symbol of purity

I kind of like that part of Fate; its not just "Well Heracles auto-wins since he's great and mighty super warrior in life. He can lift a planet, can you lift a planet, no? Then you lose. Your favorite guy wasn't anywhere near that strong life, he loses"

Instead you can have shit like Nikola Tesla or Thomas Edison potentially beat King Arthur or Odin, even though they couldn't fight in life. Because anyone summoned is no longer just a human, you are no longer just the sum of your parts that you were before. You are a concept, you are a belief in humanity and something more.

No matter what you are, you can have some strange ass match ups like Ben Franklin vs Thor and it works.

I love you Seiber!

His music is literally magic. It achieves a level that can only be reached by the blessings of the Muses, but without the Muses. It's basically Kojirou but with music.

He's also Star Attribute, which is only shared with:
>Tesla, most important mind in the development of electricity and therefore a cornerstone of the Information Age
>Romulus, founder of Rome, the most important civilisation of Western history
>Francis Drake, key to the defeat of the Spanish Armada and therefore the rise of the British Empire, and the first (wo)man to sail around the globe and live
>Jeanne D'Arc, the miracle woman and saviour of France
>Mysterious Heroine X, Actual Alien™, going to save the future by ending the tyranny of Saberfaces
>Scathach, teacher of several of the greatest Irish heroes

He's a big deal historically.

But mostly he's useless.

Shuten a best!

I'm tired of the Amakusa discrimination in this game. When will my Rulerfu return to the gatcha?

Genderbend them all!
That means Merlin was bisexual in Prototype?

After he gets an NP interlude

That's why I will be once summoned in an altered dimension as the Edgyest chuuni counter-heroic spirit who only wishes for the despair of the humanity despite being a neet in my life.

Wait and hope.

He will play "The one who doesn't want me can lick my ass" just for you

>>Tesla, most important mind in the development of electricity and therefore a cornerstone of the Information Age

Ben Franklin was already Proto-Tesla. However he's less of a meme, so people often forget how much shit he invented and what he pioneered there.

If your king isn't even a Trumpfag why bother?

Who is best tomboy?

Artists doing god's work.

My sides
This post is so random

Fuck off Trumpfag

I want to hold his hand and brush his hair.

Mordred

Jeanne and Scat are really out of place there, they were not as important for humanity as everyone else in the list. I

I had only seen Lu Bu's card art before so didn't know he went full super saiyan

Why did I bother doing this

BASED RIYO

that's why he replaced sun wukong in upcoming event

Not until Gil-kun has interlude. He will be so strong and I have will be proud.
Who is your favorite servant, Shill-chan? Surely it is isn't Ko-Gil?

Hey, Amakusa is shit, but all his skills are good. If you're going to use him, you might as well level it up.

Too bad his comics don't motivate DW to stop being shit in the same way

I hope to get EMIYA archer and assassin along with this dude.

>Offensive ruler
What kind of shit is this?

Why did you, user?

>If you're going to use him
I don't

Why is amakusa bad? A friend has it and he is pretty good honestly

>tfw no Helena

I want to stain those pits white.

Can I beat the 3BP with this team?

Fucking kill me.

>no maxed Ushi
Literally how

You misunderstand what the attributes mean if you think Jeanne is out of place, but Scat seems out of place at least. Star attributes are the hope of humanity, not in just this way or that way though. Joan is the premiere martyr who shows humans can rise above their nature, or some shit. She's also the most famous saint according to Japan. She is a symbol for humanity itself.

However even that description isn't quite it, otherwise people will ask why their favorite didn't get in as well such as Arthuria. Its not that simple, but there's some particular reason that gets you into this special attribute. Star Attribute is the opposite of Beast Attribute. They are weak to each other.

Archer explained it all during his interlude, and Da Vinci explained the rest later on. I need to remember where the Archer text on the attributes was though since no one translated that interlude I think.

The other three attributes also mean particular things that were explained by Da Vinci. I think it was that humans are greater than sky attribute since sky attribute are godly beings, and gods rely on humans. Earth attribute are myths and legends, which are weak to sky attribute since the gods can control heroes and legends and shit. Earth is myths and legends, so they are greater than normal humans like the human category.

I've just started the event today.

Not that user but the drops can be very bad. I have not seen a single drop of the Ushi and Kintoki CE

He is very cute and while playing I get distracted.

What's Matsuryuu's Twitter?

yes but with the shop + rewards you have enough to max out 1 ushi ce and 1 kintoki ce

You don't need drop for Ushi, you get one from the first quest and 4 in the shop. Same with Kintoki, you get 5 from the ladder.

maxed your ushi ce, give it to scat
change saber alter to taunter(george/deon/leonidas) or hasan
keep okita with ushi ce or preferably change her to another support servant that can help scat with another kintoki ce

Best CE for Billy?

ZERO ACCEL PASTEBIN WHERE?

Oh yeah, found part of it

>Star Heroic spirits are not human, earth, or sky. It's humanity's hope or wish. A symbol of the destruction of hard times. It seems Almighty (think Barthomeloi Almighty) in regards to the other categories since it doesn't have their downsides, but the essence is different.

>And then there's a fifth category which is the rival of Star.

Star is the hope or wish of humanity, a symbol for hard times?

So /fgog/, the event is almost over, who was your personal MVP ? Mine is pic related, she made the 3BP easy with her insane damage.

Here is how Emiya explains it:

>…And, this is the important part. The fourth category is Star.

>They’re neither the heavens nor the earth nor humanity. They’re the hopes of humanity. Icons that overcome great difficulties.

>Star might seem like an all-powerful attribute without any of the weaknesses of any category, but its essence lies elsewhere.

>There is another category that opposes Star. This would be the fifth-

Marie.

Can I use Jeanne instead of Okita?

Everyone's MVP was Waver. Don't even lie.

Knight's Honor

Every day aside from Lancer day he (with Waver's support) has been laying waste.

>tfw Helena