/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23681/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A-Aiko?

pls

F-Fuck off?

Too bad.

>break into Arcadia's Cauldron to steal shit
>middle of the night, she's in her bedroom
>she keeps talking about "browsing to your heart's content"
Is this how shopkeeps talk dirty?

how the FUCK do i get enb to do anything on oblivion? no matter how many profiles i download or replace nothing fucking changes and i cannot for the life of me get the letterbox affect to appear

It means she's gonna cut out your heart to use in a potion.
So yes, it's how they talk dirty.

It works the same as it does in Skyrim. And why would you actually want a letterbox?

i like the way it looks. if i knew how to do it in skyrim i wouldn't be having this problem

Anybody seen Aiko today?

Ok, first you need to download the enb on Boris' website. Put it in the Oblivion folder. Then grab a preset you like from the Nexus (unfortunately, there aren't many) and overwrite Boris' files with that.

>mfw there are mer in this thread RIGHT NOW

I've run into this error again, I have no idea how I fixed it the last time; anyone here know how to fix it? I know it's an issue with MGE but as I said I don't recall what exactly the solution is.

i've done that but fuck all changes. i've copied the profiles from Cinematic, Photorealistic, and this broken english one featuring a red moon or some shit and they all look 100% the same

Oh no, WHERE?

Just Google the script name. I'm sure someone else has had the problem

Whats wrong with being Mer?

Are Breton considered men or mer?

Yes.

Simultaneously disgusted and aroused. You'll be the first to die mer

manmer

Hm, that is odd. It's been a while, so I can't really help that much with troubleshooting. You're best off googling how to use Oblivion's ENB and follow it step by step, just in case you've missed something. Sorry I can't be more help.

I already tried that, a couple of people had the problem but no one had a solution.

oh no, whatsoever shall we do!!

this was the only spot i hadn't checked

That error is saying "holy shit what the fuck is this I have no idea what I'm doing dear god make it stop" -t. mwse
Are you using mge or mgexe?

>game is stable and modded
>no crashes in like 6 hours
>urge to add more mods is coming
help me

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23681/?
Any of you use this?

MGE XE
I have the "Disable internal MWSE" box ticked because leaving it unticked would cause crashes, and I haven't had issues with having it ticked previously (aside from the previous occurence of this same error).

i see me everyday
whats up buddy

>all mods working fine
>can't get letterbox effect to work
>refuse to play until i get it to work
>every forum in the world tells me how to disable it but not how to ENable it

hi!!

>wanting that stupid fucking letterbox effect
Get out.

Well I'd say this boat is turning around. Not sure what to do about the eyes but I'll think of something.

>I have the "Disable internal MWSE" box ticked because leaving it unticked would cause crashes
you've really fucked something up

Bring it on, big man! I expect some staying power, so don't disappoint! I don't want to be left wishing that diamond had been blue instead of red.

hello!!!
how are you?

i'd post some new images but they're all lewd asf

>I want to see even less vertical lines on a game that already runs in widescreen on all modern monitors
Literally why

I LIKE IT

REEEE ELFNIGGERS GET OUT

Just booted up the game with the box unticked and it seems to be working fine now
Still getting that error though
Any more ideas?

Are we going to have a problem here?

Okay
Well
You're running a mod that requires mwse
And then you've disabled mwse
So it's giving you an error that it's trying to do mwse stuff, but can't.
And it can't because you've told it not to.
It's xe_weatherapply, which if I remember correctly comes from xe sky variations, which requires high quality sky scattering enabled and mwse enabled.

I'll protect you!!!

See
And like I said, it worked fine before getting this error, which seems to have been brought on by fixing my load order with MLOX
Also I have a few other mods that require MWSE (like the one where guards help you out against hostiles) and they seem to work even with the box ticked

The mods wouldn't preemptively throw an error, they only throw an error when they try doing mwse stuff in game and can't do so.
If it wasn't giving any error under the same circumstances, then either ordering it with mlox made the mod actually work, or there's more stuff messed up than we know.
For the record, vanilla guards help you against hostiles like creatures, the mod you mentioned is for hostiles like npcs.
Regardless, do you have high quality scattering enabled?

>do you have high quality scattering enabled?
How would I check?

Hey, you better watch your mouth or me and my crew will give you a pounding you'll never forget.

Do you want to join in the pounding? That guy is so gonna regret messing with us in the morning!

Doing great these last few days, the week before that was all kinds of bad. What about you?

I thought about the "mlox made the mod actually work" possibility so I tried disabling the mod to see what happens, but then I get a different error upon loading my game saying it can't locate a certain script so I don't think that was the case.
But yeah, I can't find the "high quality scattering" option anywhere in MGE.

Use a shape that has some soul, avoid that thousand-yard stare.

don't bully the poor guy. It's not his fault he was born stupid

Is it worth the time to go into TES5Edit, load all my mods and sort the masters? Particularly generated plugins like DynDOLOD and Dual Sheath Redux

it's under Distant Land tab, specifically the 'Use high quality (exponential) fog' and 'High quality atmosphere & distance coloring' options. you need both of those options ticked.

Whats her name is cute! Cute!

YELLOW

Tae'elis. "Tay" for short.

Why are you playing with piss ebb?

Looks like your entire game is submerged in LCL fluid

Yeah, I have both of those enabled.
Really wish I could remember what solved it last time. Honestly I think the problem just went away on its own after restarting my computer or something, so I might just try that.

um did you do this on purpose

Or running all the morrowind associated programs as admin because you installed under programfiles.

FOLLOWERWHEN

> but then I get a different error upon loading my game saying it can't locate a certain script
it's probably a mwse script that it can't find

uhhh, when I'm feeling less lazy, probably

Then here's to you feeling less lazy soon.

I hope so! Though I don't look forward to making another race just to get one follower out.

Already do that by default. Anyway, restarting my computer didn't help but frankly I don't think this error will have any negative consequences on my save so fuck it. Maybe it'll eventually resolve itself anyway like last time.
Well yeah, since the mod's disabled the script isn't part of the game any more.

Been so long since I've visited this general/played Skyrim. Redownloaded it yesterday and my game and char both look like shit.

Is the tesgeneral link still up to date with the latest mods?

Who /master race/ here?

yes

That's just Tetracolor ENB playing Vigilant.

Goes to show that it's SHIT.

You're shit

that fuck is that

>Everybody who says "Follower when" is all the sudden me.

Nice. Being Clones's Housecarl is really paying off

gotta represent for the Todd Godd.

loli followers when

Post more pics of them hanging out.

Dark Elves are a scourge that should be removed.

Fact: Dark Elves are the most powerful race in Tamriel

guardly did it first

>loli followers when

I see no fighting abilities in loli followers, Are they archers? mages? what?. How will they fit in this army vs the Empire, stormclocks, and thalmor?

Who

Is that a challenge?

Hmm..These directions weren't very clear. They must be locals. Hand-dropping waypoints isn't a very secure way to lead someone, especially with all the strange occurrences lately. But I should at least humor them, see if this pans out.

On the other hand, there's not much else a lizard could be doing, I'm gonna need to stock up now. Might forget on the way back, and last time was.. less than pleasant. But where else am I gonna find someone dumb enough to let me do my research but smart enough to actually help? It's not like I can just trade for one, there needs to be-

A lone pack guar? I'm pretty sure I turned collision on, so it's not like the merchant could have phased out of existence. Such a rare sight, to see a third beast trying to make it in this trade.. no wait, that's another marker.

I wonder if it just affects the stumpy armed ones or if it's more prevalent. Not enough data. Never enough data. Enough hides though. Haven't even implemented crafting yet, but still they throw all these materials at me..

You're a scourge that should be removed!

>I see no fighting abilities in loli followers
slave trade to bring capital to fund your conquest.

Do they make these themselves? Or is there some kind of universal stockpile. Maybe they conjure them, something along the lines of a permanent summon. Her theory about drawing from the munitions of outer realms was interesting. It's not unlikely for them to store a backup of weapons and armor, it's the creation that's the problem. But they don't really use ebony when conjured, yet who's to say the realm creatures use it either? Do they have their own special mines, or can they actually conjure it? It's more likely... nipple ring.

It's amazing these waypoints are still here, with all the bumbling monsters and thieves that roam around it's unbelievable they're even standing. Can they even be toppled by natural causes? Are they even leading anywhere? I'm sure Nixie will be able to defend the stash in case this was just some ploy to lead me away, but such effort was put into this, it's hard to believe..belie...what is that?

Seen any elves?

Any of them.

The little ones can do noncombat missions.

>noncombat missions.
children make for great spies.... and illegitimate concubines.

>.
>.
>.
>"just fucking grab it already!!"

Great idea Mr. Statue! Lemme just levitate over this lava pit, readch my hand out, and grab the mysteriously floating jewelry; surely nothing bad could ever happen, right?

Right?

This is a falsehood. Dark Elves are just daedra worshiping scum, that like to bang their dead relatives. They also stink of ash, all of them.

Would Mr. wizard man wear nipple rings?

>the goggle clipping
10/10

there is literally nothing wrong with necroincest

>Any of them.

Alright. I'm debating if i should just drop the whole bikini army outfit shenanigans imo. I wish someone would make a armor with a /tesg/ logo on it.

I thought you were gonna put a fitting outfit on each like you did for Anna? When did that change to "bikinis on everyone"?

Are you actually going to run around with them all, or are you just putting bikini armor on all of them and just calling them an "army"?

I could do another edit to my slut armor edit.

Well what else would he wear to tear off the delicious chunks of corpus flesh that gather like pseudo-mammary glands?
Wearing nipple rings only makes functional sense.
The only mod about nipple rings that I can find just adds them as amulets on ogrim

Roleplaying Peli makes it a lot easier to justify the mass murders of bandits as another one of pelinal's psychotic episodes rather than shitty world design. I can pretend bandit camps are hunters or something and I'm on a murder frenzy

>didn't even modify the normalmap to match