/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k01nWYvOrJGsl9Eyl1pBQldGV2R00JCFhjRt7UwxhMc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1930944522

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UhFgXEiFFP0
youtube.com/watch?v=KTraX8UQ6ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flora a shit

I was gonna make it but okay...

Thanks Florabro, you know, I was wrong about you guys. I admit it. I yield. Let's bury the hatchet and shake on it.

Are you bothered, Azurafag?

wewLooks like we're brothers in arms now antifag. Try harder. See you at the peace treaty signing.

So how bad is rinka really

Azura a shit

Why are you falseflagging waterfag?

This

I swear to god this that and this one I had to find on archives are like the only flora images that fucking exist

or at least thats the mentality that florafags like to push

Awoo Sugar

Both Water and Ice are shit.

Cuck

t. solelfag

Forgot image

>shitgure

Honestly the worst of them all. who cares

>shitgure

just a dumb moody loser

who cares

nobody cares

not me

i don't care

How else will you quench your thirst?

Ew. Turn him into a wolf and he turns into a hunk

who cares

i dont

i dont care

I'm sad, /feg/

Please post cute FE pairing art. It can be any pairing you like, I don't care. As long as it's cute and it can make me forget how sad I am.

Hana's sweat

>shitbert

>he pays $86 USD for art of his unpopular waifu

>nobody ever leaves feedback on my castle

at least say something you fucks

Why are you so sad?

It's nearly 1 AM, you can blog, who cares, its just bored shit/cuckposters right now anyway

>mfw the entire list of feedback is filled with "Really Interesting" and nothing else

what did they mean by this?

No one else was going to draw it on their own accord, what's wrong with forcing them?

it really bothers me how they just pasted Anna's head on a body

I love Pieri and so do you!
We're reaching record lows hear tonight folks

Soleil? More like Soshit.

>Liking Shitri

A singer named Christina Grimmie was murdered today. I didn't even know she existed before today but I saw the reports in the news and in my friends' Facebook feeds. She looked really qt so I looked her up. She was 22, just starting to reach real fame, and she started out by doing vidya music covers on Youtube. According to some anons on /mu/ she was a really legitimately good person, since she wasn't famous enough to have a big head yet, she would talk to her fans in the comments sections and in chatrooms and play Smash Bros. with them and stuff. And now she's dead.

I dunno, I guess it's just a case of seeing someone who really didn't deserve to go and still had so much to live for being gone in an instant, never even being given a chance.

Give Xander his floaty back Pieri, hes drowning

>shitposting train went so hard last thread it literally crashed and burned
>multiple pokemon reveals yesterday and today
>E3 tomorrow to siphon discussion

rip feg

>shitposting at 1AM
How quietly do you have to type so mummy doesn't know you're up past bedtime?

I just want to do sexual things with her.

You will still play Tsubasa's game, right guys?

It's 9pm my boi

youtube.com/watch?v=UhFgXEiFFP0

even Etika was saddened

CENSOR THIS

Only if it's free.

I wanted to get more progress in today, but apparently I can only handle one Revelations chapter a day.

How bad is that game anyway?

I like Hana

POST HUNKS.

>Less than a day's pay for a month of entertainment and interaction with an artist plus a custom made comic.
It's a pretty satisfying process from start to finish.

I don't care about Etika.

>he pays $86 to have art of his waifu getting fucked by other men

>Made some sort of OC thing to fuck her
That seems like he wants her fucked by something more of a self-insert than even Corrin.

Hey, I liked Bladestorm...

Here's a picture of my favorite hunk with my necklace.

So he's a cuck.

Leon is a slime!

>Florafag OP
>Broken links
Wow totally didnt expect that. Can someone please post the fixed castle link

How does that make sense?
>Makes a full-on self-insert to fuck his waifu.
At least think before you post cuckposters.

Sakura is lovely and so is your waifu

yea it was fun but, the resemblance is uncanny.

>Story quality got worse
>Parent/Child supports are still incredibly generic and still don't make sense character-wise a lot of the time
>Paired endings took a dip in quality and don't even work together most of the time
>Gameplay got better though
Just gotta work out a few more kinks IS...

Except it's not a self-insert, cuck

>Not a character from the game
It's a self insert or an OC. Same difference really.

>FOR ELINCIA

Thank goodness it's a Corrin!Soleil then

why can't we go back to stupid memes like alessander instead of cuckposting 24/7

>pay money to have someone other than him fuck his waifu
>"but it's a different self insert"
Yeah, people believe this thing you're just pulling out of your ass,
>but she's not his waifu
Why spend all that money on it then?
Either he is a decadent moron or a cuckold and those things go hand in hand.

*makes poopy on thread* x3

Because I'm still angry.

OC, yes. But self-insert, no.

>Another dude fucking my waifu
>n-no im not a cuck

I love Pieri and the beach too!

Post those late-night NA castles.

I need your after-hours BP, VP, and accessories that aren't Bath Towels. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cool Bond Unit.

I also finally got around to using a save editor to bring Scarlet back to life (fuck you, Revelation) and give Kana a Bath Towel (fuck you, Treehouse).

Favorite Michael Jackson song?

It's shilling time. Visit my castle and grab some skills if you want, do leave some accessories though. Will visit back if I can but if I didn't, I probably got distracted with my shitty mobages.

Also, I love how people actually give me more Cross Eyepatches than any other accessory. It's a shame that the accessory itself looks kind of shitty on a lot of units.

>Soleilfag is a LITERAL cuck

Wonder how an FE game would be using Bladestorm's set up.
>Start as another generic mercenary shitter
>Pick from different mission between two warring factions
>Can choose a side if you want to
>Rise to fame through battlefield feats

I had a dream last week about going on a date with Peri at the beach.

Which is weird because before that dream, I didn't even love Peri.

Goodnight /feg/, i hope you have a nice evening with your waifu! She loves you very much! Stay happy and healthy!

Did the spic get banned again? I haven't seen him in a while

Remove kids and the ability to support whomever you wish. That would let them focus on only a few conversations. Quality over quantity.

What is dynasty warriors empires for 500 sir.

billie jean

desu
youtube.com/watch?v=KTraX8UQ6ac

I wish Silasbro was here to save us

How about sure, the designated player fuck button can fuck everyone but everyone else's supports are more limited?

They really need to give every character like 4-5 support partners again, that way the quality of the supports might increase. Also the kids really need to go the next game, i disliked how half-assed they were handled in Fates.

Good night! Sleep tight!

So, see what Fates waifus have done to you guys, they're ALL shit and have poisoned your minds, go back to your Awakening waifus or Lyn whatever so we can once again have enjoyable threads.

Good night.

Are Perifags the one untriggerable waifufags? Every fucking thread it's "I love Peri!" no matter what. Holy shit, fuck you guys. I'm so triggered that I fell in love with Peri. Fuck off already.

Something I wasn't aware about.

>sumia

I mean, the guy's not wrong. But I didn't want to say "I made an OC to fuck Soleil"
But yes Soleil is one of my waifu.
Why am I stupid for finding two months of entertainment for less than a hundred dollars though?
It's almost the cost of a game I'd play about as long. Plus I needed the look of the OC solidified for something else so it was killing two birds with one stone.

Goodnight, /feg/. I'm still sad but I'm working tomorrow morning so I can't afford to stay up too late.

>le less supports = better supports meme
Sumia says hi.

I still love Nowi. Help me, I can't let her go so that I can play Fates.