How was your day, user?

Still loving this goat

Skeletons!

Remember to take care of your teeth /utg/

Nth for Omega.

youtu.be/t9eybY9qFfY
thread theme

Fluffy skelebros!

Going to bed now, goodnight /utg/, I love you!

sans

That Saving Private Goatbro poster was the highlight of the last thread.

SHUTUP, TWERP

*pours chocolate milk on your book report*

>gif implies chara had any sort of attachment to asriel aside from manipulative emotional abuse
>chara smiling of their own will

shit and non-canon

Skeletons and fire!

What if everyone was a goat?

>tfw a gif you posted in the last thread is chosen to be the new thread's picture

user please don't I'm allergic to chocolate milk now I can't touch it ;_;

Good night.

Reminder that if you're only positive outlet is making posts on /utg/ you are probably a net drain on society and the world would be a better place if you committed suicide immediately.

loving the lovely lady!

sans about to give gaster a bad time

Asriel

The world would be happier.

Especially that goatanon that wants to be a goat monster
Also, we need more goatanon

This user is a good example of it.

You first :^)

sans.

Reminder that you are only allowed one "How was your day" and one reply to such a question per thread

This limit is refreshed every thread

Please understand

WOSH U LIZARD

How was your day?

i feel like this is a reference so i'll let it slide
why though?

nth for anons should get IRL friends!

You can't tell us what to do.

I only ask it multiple times a thread if it's going really slow.

I can't believe Iwata is fucking dead.

Goat Gaster looks awesome imao

What's wrong with a slow general? Why derail it?

edge
goat

Thanks user. I don't want to start the whole "woe is me" thingy but it is not east to find people that played the game in Southamerica, since it is not translated and most of the people only know spanish.

I want lewds of that Gaster and Asgore now

My day was fine, thank you.I was off from work and I hung out with my friends most of the day which was awesome.

These new rules are only to keep the integrity of /utg/ into what it was intended to be and to eliminate off-topic discussion that would otherwise be unwanted here.

Only one per user, please.

He never got to see how good the new Kirby is, RIP

oh

thats a cute shotagoat

will there ever be enough shotagoat?

i dont think so.

Night guys, it's been fun. Hope Asriel survives Omaha beach.

You should get a trip so I can filter you.

why do I hurt so bad

Good night, /utg/. I hope we can make a better community. Love you all.

You're not the one who decides the rules, so ergo, I'm going to ignore it.

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DODGE THE BULLET PATTERNS user

>Only one per user, please.
Alright, alright.
But what about asking questions semi-related to Undertale like I normally do during the dark hours?

Probably because you fell down those stairs, you fuckin' idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJJvlarWl1Q
You're right, it is a reference.

It's a shame Sans' Part 4 design doesn't get much attention. I feel if it's drawn right, it can potentially look better than Sans' original design.

Good night.

you can find other interests to have in common with potential friends. comics or cartoons for example.

it gets easier if you're still studying. not so much if you're working though. most adults have this cartoons and video games rooted in their brains. oh, the poor souls who grew up not in the 90's

You can't improve upon perfection.

Look at this saucy skeleton.

I'll be this person tonight and someone else tomorrow and you literally won't know the difference

These aren't necessarily "rules" but more of constructive guidelines to ensure that we don't go off the deep end and to keep the anons that give a shit happy

That's fine. Low quality Undertale posts are heavily encouraged over anything else, you see. At least it's still Undertale.

Cute!
I wonder what ketchup ice cream would actually taste like.

Ketchup

mustard probably

Daily reminder that cooking is a good activity and even if it turns out so bad you can't eat it, you will get better with time.
Daily reminder to help out your family members in the kitchen when able to learn more about cooking and feel like you had a part in the finished product.
Daily reminder to help with the dishes.
Daily reminder that no matter how bad things may seem, good food can help anyone lift their spirits.
Daily reminder that this is not a daily reminder and is just something I thought l'd say.

GoatTale when?
I want an Undyne goat now.

I'm still not going to follow your guidelines.

Must be weird to eat something that looks like a dessert, but isn't.

Tomato sauce and vinegar

Alright /utg/, let's settle this for good:

goat feet or human feet?

Shame I don't care about your guidelines

goat feet

>Feel tense and stressed and upset
>Can't go to sleep

What do I do

goat hands

>At least it's still Undertale.
Well, that's good. If that's the case...

It's dark hours, time for some questions that are completely related to Undertale to keep the thread rolling. What part of the game disappointed you the MOST?

human because goats have hooves not feet

goat feet

i dont even have a foot fetish im just really into paws kill me

I wanna hug this goat, he's so fluffy and loveable. he's made for cuddling and loving.

not a fetishist but gote hands/feet are adorable

Me too.

Thanks everyone for the requests, sorry I didn't do them all, I'm tired.

Hey wait that's a frog not a goat

Nice goat

paws

more edge

goat feet

Peeepeeee!!!!

It's really all dependent on the artstyle.

I certainly prefer this Sans over that creepy off-model Sans that gets posted occasionally.

Well shit I'm not your mom anons you can do whatever you want, really. Just know that things are being more heavily complained about.

Even then you might not even listen to your mom anyway.

Perfect.

Just be careful, open questions like this could lead to a lot of answers and talking to multiple anons at once could lead to something that we don't want anymore.

fine

my edgegoat drawings look like shit but at least there's good korean stuff

>that thumbnail
HIROOOOOOOOOO

ah well, i'll just use it as an excuse to post more goat

>What part of the game disappointed you the MOST?
The replayablity in Undertale is kind of shit for a game fousced around playing multiple times. I've been trying to replay the game and between the ruins which is my least favorite area in the game and snowdin which is fine I guess but too easy and dialog heavy it can be a ppain

Quick anons! how was your day?

Have you ever improvised at work, utg? Were the results alright?
I made a banana smoothie despite working at a coffee shop. Ended up tasting good, so I'm proud of it.

goat feet

Daily reminder make kompot for family

>well shit i'm not your mom
I dunno why but I love that phrase. It's probably my go-to response when people ask if they want to do stupid fandom shit. That's why i'm not phased by shipping. It's stupid but it doesn't affect me or canon at all.

Not being able to explore the city. Toby could've added two or three screens for it, show an alleyway, an entrance to an apartment building, maybe a littered street, etc. and it would've been acceptable. The underground is supposed to be overcrowded and cramped, but all the areas we see are pretty spacious and empty. Add some NPCs that are a little more bitter than the other monsters, maybe a short boss like Muffet, some easter eggs here and there. Bam. Nice little area.

depends

Chara's feet > Asriel's feet > Frisk's feet in terms of softness

Terrible, again, for the same reasons.

Hahaha I mean really I literally can't stop anyone from doing anything. You are your own user, all I can do is suggest things and offer alternatives.

0 left

The game didn't play around with the reset mechanic nearly as much as it could have.

Flowey, Toriel and Asgore could have used more screentime.

Post "IT"

How the bosses were too easy. I swear you can only get stuck at 4 bosses. (Asgore, Sans, Undying, Muffet without Spider Donut/Cidar). The rest are easy (Papyrus, Toriel, Undyne, Mettaton EX) or impossible to lose (NEO, Asriel, Flowey).
I just hope toby gets off his ass and actually finishes hard mode.