Owning Land

Is buying land/property an effective way of gaining control of a small city?

My desire is improve my hometown and steer it into economic progress. It's currently a shitshow due to poverty, nonwhite majority, failing education, and crime.

If I start buying properties and building good homes, commercial and office space, and only selling these to whites or upstanding minorities, would I be headed in the right direction for this goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence,_Massachusetts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tl;dr: How do I grand strategy my failed hometown into prosperity? Assume I have a couple million USD and city is 80,000 population.

what you're proposing is illegal in the US.

Racist thoughts are legal. Racist actions will land you in prison.

What's racist?

if your town is majority non-white your buyers had better be too.

That was merely banter.
I'm implying that I think most white buyers would have good credit and that most minorities would have bad credit, which is exactly the current situation in my area.

I would sell only to those that are most likely to contribute economically to the city, white or not.

He could set up some kind of "first choice" system where a club or group gets first pick and coindentally the members of said group are non melanin enriched. Or take hardmode and try to domesticate the blacks. Like supply education and reward good performance. Up to you.

In theory, you can't discriminate who rents your property.

That said, I've seen a few places require criminal back ground checks to rent.

That would weed out a few certain types of people if you get what I mean.

Your assumption is racist.
It's also untrue.

and acting on it will land you in prison.

I'll take the risk.

what court cases look at is the results.

It doesn't matter how he winds up with a disproportionate number of whites in his buildings.

there is no legal way to get that result. That will land him in prison no matter how he does it.

no you won't.

if you had that kind of money you'd take the only legal route and move somewhere less diverse. Of course you can't afford that, so I don't imagine you being the hero your town needs or anything.

Suggest better ideas for improving my city.

why?
stupid poor people need shitholes to live in too.

So you don't have any ideas. I'll continue with my original plan since it triggered you so much.

your plan doesn't trigger me at all.
I am advising you as your friend that what you propose is illegal and almost always results in prison time.

not that I'm worried, I'm certain you lack the money to pull it off since you're apparently just as poor and stupid as anyone else in your town.

if you were any better than them you'd have left long ago.

Your words are of someone who gives up on his people. Not even willing to come up with an alternative plan given the opportunity. I can tell you have no real sense of loyalty or pride. At least I'm willing to take action where you would be too afraid.

I'm still waiting for a non defeatist answer from you. And if these people really are stupid and poor, how do you expect them to know they're being discriminated against?

Couple million for a city of 80,000 isn't enough.

This is (was) my plan:
>target economically depressed part of town
>preferably has nearby areas with open fields, preferably not industrial remediation sites
>build factory
>also own all housing near factory
>rent out housing primarily to workers from factory

Easier just to do this in an empty field but zoning could be an issue.

What is wrong with building nicer than existing apartments and renting them for a premium. Thus making the rent too high for "poor" people who must look elsewhere for housing.

>Your words are of someone who gives up on his people.
racists aren't my people no matter what skin tone they have.

you're poor and stupid. Stay down there with the other poor and stupid people.

or rise above if you can. I won't hold my breath.

there's nothing wrong with that.

however if you end up with too many of one particular race in your apartments you're going to be sued. Because rich people come in all colors and they're not afraid to hire lawyers.

No. You have to bring in money (so new businesses) and then hogher quality people and all that will come

If you buy out a small town in say the appalachain mountains , bar and general store and mobile home park - cleaning it up and repaving the roads isnt going to put pride of owership into anyones heart nor would it make them all go to college or become entrepeneurs

When cities want to clean up areas they invest in infastructure / art centers blah blah blah but they also actively court new business. A shiny ghost town this week is a squatters paradise next year

Your posts make you seem as if you were taught about racism from the media.

You do realize that there is a difference between a nig and a black. A white man can be a nig just as easily as a black man.

The word means ignorant.

Also having money by and large requires discipline and wisdom. This would cut the fat that OP is talking about out of the way.

>A white man can be a nig just as easily as a black man.
I'm not talking about your pet names for stupid poor people.

I'm saying if OP's policies disproportionately favor a race he will likely end up in prison.

that has nothing to do with my personal views on racism. It's just the law in the US.

Kind of hard to bring in business when your city is a third world shithole. It would take alot of time and would incur alot of monetary loss until the culture that the city's current inhabitants have created has been broken.

Use the city of Irvine as a case study. Everything was master planned and they had a great strategy of attracting businesses to the area.

Also, because you have sparked my interest, what would it take for a shithole like detriot to get back on its feet?

Nope.

>Irvine
This is more of what I was looking for. Thank you, I have a lot of reading to do on it.

Hmmm.

I completely agree with you that shitskins are cancerous and drag down the economy and education. You can be selective, and discriminate based off the grounds of income / credit score and criminal history. For every 5 whites you rent to or sell to throw in a minority or something.. My best suggestion would be for you to set up a charity or foundation and offer scholarships to only white students under the guise of "European Heritage" or some shit. Give some white kid who otherwise couldnt afford college a free ride.

I think you're approaching this incorrectly. Controlling land will do nothing to help. To actually make a real change, you need to get into government and either get elected or buy who gets elected

increase the pay of the local jobs and the neighborhoods will naturally gentrify. the same phenomenon happened in the south when the oil boom was going on.

a lot of those oil cities are underdeveloped but noone cared when they migrated there for high pay.

Run for office, start a business in the town

Build super cheap housing to free up people's buying power.
Encourage them to shop at local businesses by keeping Walmart out.

>cuck

>a few million
>builing a factory and owning alle housing nearby
pick one

Interesting thread OP.

I have nothing to add but I'm just stopping by and dropping my thank you for asking such an intriguing question.

You can't just expect people to move to a shithole of a city because it has some nice new buildings. People move because of jobs. And you can't expect businesses to move in just because you built some nice offices. There has to be a compelling reason for businesses to be there (i.e. close to a top university for recruiting, favorable tax treatment, cheap electricity, etc.). Building high end real estate in a place where everyone is poor and there is no industry sounds like a great way to throw money away.

Is said city located inland? near sea? local natural resources such as oil or minerals? agriculture? Need to know these things to give decent recommendations for improvement.

>spend millions of dollars and years of effort to try revive a dead town
Or
>buy a million dollar house in a million dollar neighborhood

Fuck man, choice is difficult

This is the city
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence,_Massachusetts

Yes user, we're sure you're real clever and will some how beat the system when others before you have failed.

Surely nobody will start to notice that a large portion of land is owned by X, is only white, and has very specific lending practices.

Another consideration would be the nature of the work.

Take for consideration the oil and fracking in the Dekotas. That brought in people in jobs, however the result was more boom towns and people not nessciarly looking to invest in the town itself. Same shit happens all the time in the south when states bend over backwards by lowering taxes super low.

Putting aside the OP's racist attempts for the moment. He'd have to plan some sort of programs and housing that the lower class and poor could use. If not he is going to end up Furgasoning/Flinting his town when the poor can't go anywhere and riot when what little they have has essentially been ripped out from under them.