CONGRATULATIONS

CONGRATULATIONS

you made it. you are rich.

what now?

>rich
>buy island in the Bahamas, with soil in the interior good enough for farming, but sandy beaches
>buy solar panels, water filtration systems, set up a cistern for rain water
>live there for the rest of my life, on a tropical paradise
>maybe once in a while go to the mainland for supplies but thats about it

You find a way to become richer.
I don't finding food for a meal to be good enough back in the day, which is why you went out and hunted an entire animal and found ways to preserve it. You then found ways beyond salt/drying food. You made refrigeration via ice. Then we went into other storing methods, then produced restaruants then proceeded to do more and more and more.

user, thats a silly question of what we would do if we got rich. We would want to continue the progress we've made, there is no end goal. Have you heard Bill gates or Warren Buffet say , "you know what, we have enough, close down the entire operation."

Philanthropy. Be remembered forever as a champion of the human race, an example that others want to follow. There is no greater gift for a mortal being than to have his or her works last far beyond the end of his physical life. If you can see the truth in this, you are wise. If you see nothing, then you are a fool.

Philanthropy exists in its current form as a way to excercise patronage and avoid taxes for the mega rich.

If you notice there isn't a whole lot of charity outside of North America and Europe.

>Have you heard Bill gates or Warren Buffet say , "you know what, we have enough, close down the entire operation."

they might as well, they kuk billions of dollars on sub saharan negroid bbc's every year.

>Find a wife that would be able to raise my sperm hatchlings
>Open a small business for fun
>kids grow to about 12
>cheat on my wife for some shitty Greek immigrant
>get fucked with coke
>start abusing my wife
>lawsuit
>divorce
>Lose custody to my children
>pay the alimony
>Die in my 50s due to heart failure
>kids would never love me because I would never be there for them.
>sign off my will to my bulldog

I'm not blessed so it doesn't matter

So basically you'll continue being a NEET but on a beach instead?

This is why you will never make it.

Lose >65% on it on taxes

>half the world supposedly can't read
The rest was fake too but that takes the cake

Retire

Sounds like a fine place for a pirate base, you buy guards too?

Yea meng, das it. I think these people with millions are stupid for not just retiring and just drinking and golfing forever.

I think they meant that half the people in the world don't have access to the internet, but I dunno

>retiring and just drinking and golfing forever
Meh, golfing is fun, but it takes a fuckload of time.
And the older you get, the less you can drink without having to spend half the next day in bed.

In retirement, you've got a lot of time. But it's just examples of what else can be done.

>you've got a lot of time
That wasn't my point.
You wind up not wanting to spend 3-5 hours on a golf course, even when you do have the time.
The point is, your goals and wants change, and you don't end up doing the things you thought you wanted to.

I'm not sure why you'd say that. Sure, if your retirement is decades away, then you'll definitely change in that time.

I'm talking about the poor fools who still work despite clearly having enough to retire immediately.

>still work despite clearly having enough to retire immediately
I can see how that's true if you despised your job, but you might be surprised otherwise.
I retired years ago, but I still work (from home) daily. There's no pressure, it's not like I can get fired.

Sell all my stuff put it all in bitcoin

Well then I guess I'm one of the unlucky, then. I tried to retire earlier this year, but a job came up so I thought, what the heck, I'll take it. Sitting at home was boring, right?

Big mistake. Can't wait to gtfo, I didn't know how good I had it.

I'm guessing the real test is profit.
If your "work" at home brings in very little, nothing, or even loses money (and this doesn't bother you), it's probably a good sign that you can retire.
If however, the fact that you're not making any money stresses you out, it may have been to early to do it.