"Iiiiiiit's Sony!" edition.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Kl68JmeEETA
AC7 Trailer: youtu.be/_zuBSUJfpBk
Update 13 trailer: youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
mega.nz/#F!Zs8nSQQB!oAp4FFtvBmgu4MHwnKU6dQ!Ykl10IIJ

>
Gold box? It's probably 30 tickets
Ace Combat 7 has been confirmed to return to Strangereal. VR equipment will not be required to play the game.
New co-op tourney up, nothing notable to fight for
An user is making an AC inspired PC game: rb-d2.tumblr.com/
Someone else is making an open-source thing based on AH assets: zxstudio.org/blog/author/razgriz/
Rumors of a PS4.5 coming Fall of this year to go along with PS VR's release
VGL6 HAPPENING

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/ (use Text to export the build into a text format)

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2016/06/10/sony-e3-2016-conference-what-to-expect-playstation-neo-vr/
youtube.com/watch?v=HwNRv-lubCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Ace Combat 7 hype.

Second for YOU FUCKS

Third for I can't believe these generals still exist.

Fourth for AC7 is probably gonna be at Sony's E3 conference

I guess we should just let this general die until AC7 is released

5th for NAGASE SHINDEN FINALLY DROPPED FOR ME HOLY FUCK! FOLLOWED DISTANT THUNDER RIGHT AFTER IT! GOLD BOXES DROPPED 3 TIMES OUT OF 6 RUNS!

gonna level these sexy planes so hard

Is there zero Euro/sleepless NEET following for these games?

They last through the day fine but every night they die

sorry, I usually stay around to bump but was way too busy RETAKING BELKAN CLAY playing hearts of iron 4

WW2 strangreal when
Pistons are a step forward

>strangereal mod never

If you care for stats the Oruma is all around better and only 8 Bamcoins.

For anybody who missed it in the last thread:

venturebeat.com/2016/06/10/sony-e3-2016-conference-what-to-expect-playstation-neo-vr/

Programmer is fucking around with the missile smoke and accidentally made contrails. We're working on our MVP (Minimum Viable Product) right now, which we'll use to adjust the flight model and general gameplay for maximum fun.

Project Sandwall?

At Skies' Edge now

tfw no daughteru to care for and play Ace Combat with

if it's sonnu are you OK with it?

>less than 20 posts in 3 hours.

How do we fix this?

We're dead m8, only AC7 release can save us now.

no I want a little girl

Are you a pedophile user

>implying this is sexual
It is a platonic love.

Then why a daughter and not a son

Because I don't want it to get sexual.

then i ask again
Are you a pedophile? Because only a pedophile likes children (boys or girls)

So aces, How many coins are you sitting on? Saving up for one of those 1000 coin planes or maybe an emblem?

>he plays ACI
LMAOing @ ur lyf

He's just wanna say puchi but couldn't spit it out.

Because seeing happy father and daughters is really cute.

Disgusting
desu that's pretty qt :3

>tfw struggling to get your favorite jets and emblems

31 at the moment. Not really sure what I'm waiting for. Maybe that green A-10 skin, if they ever add it.

Nothing warms my heart more desu senpai. I don't even want a waifu I just want a daughteru to raise.

71. Saving for Gryphus mostly because I'm an X fanboy, but I think the Alect should be a better option.

Regardless, if I don't get the DT drop I'm grabbing the Oruma.

warcrimes seems like a cute neg.

Good for breeding.

Some of you are ok.

Don't go to Orlando.

I want to get the Alect because its so cheap to it get to level 8, but the levels beyond that are insane. The 38 slot expansions is also pretty neat.

>ywn lock warcrimes in a room with a lesbian until they both produce offspring

123. Im still deciding to what plane will i buy. I feel like -Alect- and -Gaviria- are thr best options to take

One more impersonation and I trip :^)
Lewd. This is why I stay away from grindr tho, scared of AIDS
Pls no, I don't want to be spousally abused

Anyway, where is /aceg/ in the VG league? How are our prospects looking for how far we'll make it?

>He doesn't want the gift.

Too bad, even if you're not a chaser, one snip in the condom is all I need to knock you up.

>Maybe I'll bring some of the boys around to make sure it takes.

Around 50 or something. Waiting for Albireo T-50 and the General Resource #2 emblem.

I'm also considering trying to get 500 medals for the Beast Growler since there is nothing else to do in this game.

>already have the planes I want as of today
I'm sitting with maybe 42 coins and I've got nothing that I want to spend on, I used to want the ASFX experimental but not anymore since he nagase shinden dropped for me so maybe I'll just save up for F-4 mobius, heh yeah right.

imagine if you can use the coin to boost your plane's level, like 100-200 coins would get you a special form that would boost a plane level all the way to 20.

>this level of bullying
But why?

15 as of now, spent the 20 i got from the past NTD to finally get the Oruma A-10.
Which insensifies my need for more than 4 slots, no way In hell I'm getting without my Green vanilla A-10 with a cost of exactly 1500.

What level should a 1500 plane be?

As high as you can get it while still being 1500. Levels trump parts.

10 seems the most optimal for a mid-tree plane, 15 for starter planes and 7 for high-end planes, I'd say.

What about idolplanes?

No idea, the only ones I dropped, ironically, were the idol attackers, and I never had plans to switch from my loved ones.

Wait what? Why's that?

Whoops, wrongly quoted iirc fighter levels themselves give missle speed and precision, alongside the universal statistic increase

idolplanes don't cost that much more compared to the standard version, at level 1 they only cost 50 more, the the assembler just to be sure

pretty much this, but still, if you want loopy missiles you still need those parts

At lower levels, anyway. I used to need Homing Enhancement L and Mobile Fin L to get loopy missiles. Now with the plane at level 12 I just use Homing Enhancement L.

>ded

Can someone explain this Skilled Pilot Medal meme? I haven't actively played since they were released.

We have made it out of the group stage, and are making our debut in the Round of 16. The last matches are being played today to decide the last teams.

>yfw the pots are rigged so /aceg/ plays /@/ in the first round

Bamco dropped the standard awarding system during tourneys. Since last update, they started to give these little coins instead of planes or nicknames for tournament places. Now it's made in "choose-your-own-reward" style, with you getting enough coins to buy some high grade stuff or less worth stuff in medal shop. It updates each 15th of a month with stuff going in there permanently, so you won't lose a chance to get shit you really want.

>page 10 a;ready
oh come on now

>the come on guys joke makes itself

>ywn watch as dozens of men cum on warcrimes

So guys, I've had the nickname for upgrading to GAF 1 Varcolac to level 3 for a while now, but why is it "Third rate Actor". Is it supposed to reference the VA for Sulejmani, or what?

I thought /aceg/ REEEE'd hard about gayposting

>E3 is starting

Sony's not on til tomorrow though, right fæm?

Without thunder to lead us, we have no direction.

That's correct. EA's going on now though, so I'd watch for the cringetastic fun

>implying we take orders from thunder
Lmao

Also, why do people bitch about AC5 missions using all your ammo? Just use guns on everything you possibly can. Haven't had any problems yet

It would be in poor taste to bash gays today.

Oh it's pride month isn't it

No some muzzie just killed 50 fags.

Man EA is such a great start, you can't trump the biggest clown brigade in history.

>It's another "Sou rigged the match" episode

I can't wait for Ubioft's disaster of a conference.

Jesus, this is why the left needs to realize that citizens need to be armed
>tfw no /k/ bf

I can hear the goddamn teleprompter

Don't worry, Daddy Trump will keep you safe.

MAGA.

>mfw I live in Orlando

Do you make a habit of going to gay nightclubs for anonymous unprotected gay sex?

>EA interviewing people before the BF1 livestream
>A man and Zac Effron
>A woman
>9 blacks including Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa and fucking Terry Crews
Jesus christ EA

Who do you think plays battlefield?

They always manage to surprise me.
For the worst.

>trusting trump
Please user, Clinton knows her liberal popularity is partially contingent on pandering to LGBTSGHGSCVD+ or whatever the acronym is now

>trusting Clinton
t. Liberal

I'm still sadly probably gonna vote for her over Trump, as awful as Clinton has been she at least won't be stupid enough to start a trade war with China. The economy still sadly comes first before everything else.

Anyways what were you gonna bash lmao

>No please user, do bully me.

Is this why you like thundy so much, war? Do you enjoy it when an arrogant, authoritarian man spits on you and puts you in your place?

>ywn watch warcrimes get manhandled by a big strong bear of a man

N-not at all! I just wanted to know why calling /aceg/ shitty pilots who don't know how to conserve ammo means I'm bad lmao

Why do you faggots insist on shipping thunder with war? Are you all a bunch of fujoshits?

This thread needs good fighter animes

youtube.com/watch?v=HwNRv-lubCg

We all already watched area 88 and Yukikaze
The Cockpit isn't worth your time
Wings of Honneamise is pretty good though

Milo panders more than Clinton and trump combined.

I know it's convenient to make Islam the boogeyman (and their scriptures don't make it hard to) but it's the circumstances that allow for radicalization that are the enemy. If we were to make islam magically vanish, the fuckers in the middle east would rally around some other creed as an excuse to destroy the west. Islam doesn't cause radicalization, but it sure makes a convenient tool for both sides, the terrorists and the anti-terrorists, to paint as an ideology proscribing anti western violence.

>being this cucked
>>>/reddit/

So you're saying we need to exterminate all arabs?

That's not very progressive.

>In ace combat the EU is a caliphate.

>trusting the fanon map