Heroes of the Storm - /hotsg/

Best girl edition.

>What's new
c9 quits hots for good, one of many "pro" teams to quit recently cloud9.gg/news/hots-eoae

season 1 on the 14th, silenced shitters banned from HL

PTR is live, can meme with medivh and new changes.

us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20131417/heroes-of-the-storm-ptr-patch-notes-june-06-2016-6-6-2016

>how do i group with a bunch of meme spouting faggot teenagers?
/join Veeky Forums

>Do you have a discord?
discord.gg/0u3cyKnzMnnU2wjN

>What hero should I buy?
murky and abathur and JAINA

>Links nobody visits anyway
Official Site: us.battle.net/heroes/en/
General News: heroesnexus.com/
Tips & Tricks: heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
Hero Rankings and Statistics: hotslogs.com/Default
Talent Calculator: heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/
All of the hero voice lines: rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20111014/ranked-play-revamp-5-6-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=VurhzANQ_B0
youtube.com/watch?v=pzYGWF6qrts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where the FUCK is Maiev????

What are the rewards and requirements for the HL rewards? Never bothered with HL since it's the exact same as QM except more stress and time-wasting. Exact same retards.

Rewards are this, you should do placement matches before tuesday if you've never stepped into it. That will be 20 games you need to play to get placed, then if you want to grind out any other ranks or just see what you get after placements.

us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20111014/ranked-play-revamp-5-6-2016

>vps his entire team
>focus backline ffs

pottery

I seriously hope your match history looks like this

also tfw the streak is about to end cuz lastpick and enemy team picked tychus

>TFW Can't even get to rank 10 for the epic mount.
End my life pls.

That makes me fucking mad.

They really need to stop the "delay" before anub goes into his burrow charge
97% of my deaths are because I die that 1 second into burrow charge

DIVINE STOOOOOOOOOOORM

More like Divine Bronze

Some of you are alright, don't come to HL today I'll be maining JAINA

>not going full dps uther, picking divine storm + the upgrade at level 20 to roleplay as a ret pally
Lmaoing @ ur lyf

should be given to Arthas Menethil when he comes out as a paladin warrior hero. current Arthas is The Lich King

Lmaoing @ ur rating

>implying I ever touched HL

>playing a gimped game
for what purpose
it's like playing chess but only with pawns

So you're a shitter then.
Who would have guessed. Go get gud instead of shitposting on here about bad play styles.

But I don't want to
This game was made for having fun, not tryharding

jaina is a low class whore who fucks green niggers

>I don't have fun getting better and measuring my growing skill against other people competitively
>The game is so FUN that I literally have no respect for it or myself as a player and don't actively improve myself
>I have so much FUN with this game that I don't get involved in discussion that's meaningful
>I have so much FUN with this game that I don't actively spend spare time out of game honing my skills
>I avoid playing the game in it's truest form because I know I'm awful and I have no one else to blame but myself so I use the fun defense for how I waste my time being a stagnant piece of shit
>The game is SO MUCH FUN

SO MUCH FUCKING FUN I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T ACTUALLY TRY

I agree, you shouldn't :^)

>log in after a day of hard work
>fuck ranked let's go QM for the 1000th time
>pick my favorite hero without any unsolicited opinion
>get matched with five scrubs with the same expectations as me (none)
>20 minutes of right clicking, doing my own thing, watching pretty lights and ragdolls fly
>if someone shits in chat just silence and go on, not even report because who cares if it's QM

I'll be honest, it sounds pretty comfy to me

This guy gets it :D
Games are just a way to pass the time anyway

>Not wanting to be the best player you can be.

Too scared to find out how dogshit you actually all are?

It is comfy. This game isn't competitive anyways and will probably be completely dead in a month.

But but user

What if I know I am shit at the game and I just don't care?

What if I cna compensate by being a pro in other things like having my own house and job or an amazing social group or beign a good family man?

>implying I actually have any of those things

Speaking of being shitters, post favorite meme builds, mine are:
Dps Uther
Lazor Gazlowe
Healer ETC
Oneshot Muradin

If you don't have an interest in activley improving in what you're playing then you simply don't enjoy what you're playing. It doesn't inspire you at all.
So even then your "comfy/fun" faggot defense falls by the wayside. All you're doing is sitting in a chair dying in game because you're a shitter, and in real life because you're not doing something you enjoy with your time.

>those gold rewards

>game offers a multitude of things to do
>there are people with thousands of games exclusively Vs. AI
>lmao if ur not constantly comparing urself and trying to improve ur a shiter that isn't having fun

Okay, mr. weebposter.

This game is just something to pass some time as you talk with friends. Nobody cares if you're good at it and even trying to be good at such a casual game makes you a massive faggot.

not enough for you?
considering you can get both I think it's okay

>I'm fucking shit and I'm okay with being absolute shit

And that is wrong because...?

>bothering to get good in this trainwreck of a communistic hero collection simulator

I'm not sure why you aren't off playing a game people actually care to get good at, but okay.

You're no different than faggots that take Angry Birds super seriously. Only Angry Birds has several orders of magnitude more players and much more prize money.

Get gud shitters.

I get ~50 viewers on Twitch so I'm kind of a big deal and can't just move to another game.

>heroes of the storm elitism

this is more cringe than wow pvpers

isn't that like half of the people who actually watch hots streams

I play Heroes of the Storm competitively

>I'm so bad at videogames that I shitpost instead of just simply improving
>I spend my free time basking in how absolutely worthless I am at the things I do in my free time instead of becoming better
>I'm so opposed to becoming a better player that I'll dig my heels in and scream at the top of my lungs about how FUN it is to not improve myself

Less than scum.
This doesn't just go for this game, but all games, I bet none of you faggots are good at anything you play because you all have such a shitter mindset.
You are the people who hold everyone back in a guild.
You are the ones that sit there with a shit eating grin when games get dumbed down for casual markets.
You are the people that pay to win because you have no natural drive.
Why are you even spending your free time doing something that gives you no inspiration? That doesn't make you happy to improve?
They invented inclusiveness in schools because turbofaggots like you people cried when they came last when they put the least amount of effort in.
Here's your fucking gold star boys, I hope mommy puts it on the fridge next to all your other fake achievements.

You seem pretty triggered, you should go play some HL and have fun :D

I'd rather have fun playing with people here who want to fucking improve. No wonder the discord and ingame chat is dead as F.

>meme builds
>Healer ETC
>Oneshot Muradin

please die from cancer you filthy bronze

But I'm not bronze, I'm unranked :^(

Full beetle anub, and i mean full beetle.
Dosen't help that when i'm feeling like doing that the enemy team has aoe for days

you could literally make more money at mcdonalds part time than 99% of pro hots players

I feel you, everytime I want to kill someone with muradin I go against a team with a shitload of summons, so I never get the isolation damage from my W

Summers fun skins when?

Yeah that really sucks too.
Yesterday i was on raven lord with that 13 talent, i got a certain kill on someone and a fucking minion from the lanes (the trib was at top right) shows up like that bodyguard movie and saves fucking valla

will morales get deported from the game when trump wins? will we finally get the qt we deserve for medic?

never

tol'vir catgirl lunara skin when?

Do I need to do all the placement matches in team league with the same team?

nope
there's no team mmr, all individual players have their own TL mmr

only 2 days left to afk heroes to 9

there is no exp cap

i want to touch that dead rotten tummy

If you were to fuck Sylvanas, would you need to heat her up first? Or at least keep the heater on?

love would keep us warm

Body heat was the thing that caught me off guard the most when I first did naughty stuff with girls. Human bodies are toasty.

I assumed they were like a normal room temperature or something. Like made of silicon/rubber.

So I think having a cold waifu would suit me.

end your fucking life you animeposting piece of shit

"competitive" fags BTFO

What? How do you get that message?

Get gud shitter.

when you don't have a daily life LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=VurhzANQ_B0

What pro HotS player makes more than a part time McDonalds employee?

>we will never get a skimpy micro bikini Li Li skin

C9 used to be since they were the best.

>being good in a dying game.

the stories I will tell my grandchildren about how I was rank 1 in Heroes of the Storm!
- Heroes of what?

>I have a shitter attitude and don't actively try to improve my game in this game or any other game

I want off this ride.

do you have any more numbered cartooner images? also refer to p.s.: I'm lmaoin @ ur life rn

>I'm bad and I'll defend being bad
>I'm literally dogshit and I'm fine with it
>Improving in the thing I spend all my free time on is fucking stupid

Lmaoing @ ur mentality

>I spend all my free time on
this is were you're wrong. Unlike you, I have a life.

>I HAVE A LIFFFFFFE
>I'M NOT A NERD LIKE YOU
>OMFG M8 DO YOU EVEN GO OUTSIDE
>LOLJK FGT I BET YOU'VE NVR EVN KISSED A GRIL

youtube.com/watch?v=pzYGWF6qrts

Have a life, assume I don't.
Keep on defending being a shitter, keep on defending people with the mental attitude in games of URGH YOU TRYHARD M8 when all it takes is enjoying what you're playing and not wanting to be the worst player on your team.
You all need to stop getting so mad because I called out your shitter mentality of being fine being literal dogshit.
Go improve your game, read some talent guides, watch some pro play, practice your movement and positioning, have some fucking pride.
Why are you all even playing this game or any other if you're not striving to better your play?

by playing for 10h 38min

*breaks your phone*

for all the faggots that dont believe that i play perfectly and should be rank 1, but my shit team holds me back.

this is an average game for me.

>tfw today I subtly throwed 3 games
no better feel

What build? Mines?

Fuck yeah, hercules and Zena

symbiote, why would you ever build mines on a map that isn't either dragon shrine, jew hearts bay, or haunted mines?

it's easy topping every stat, and they're not even GOOD for a 30min game, in shitter ranks with abathur. continue being bronze tho.

>not building locust
do you even push lanes? kys

Because some Aba players post high damage with a mine build then complain about their team. When the lack of damage during a team fight is whats throwing the game.

Don't you find it hard playing at your rank as Aba when the majority of players at that rank probably don't know how to utilise him?

I'd say duo queue as a combo if you want to raise your rank as Aba or play a hard meta hero until your rank improves and go back to Aba then.

She can help me)))

don't you have some english supporters to beat to death, vladimir?

Hello. Where can we start a petition to rename the current Arthas to The Lich King and add Arthas as a Paladin Hero? The current Arthas is not Arthas, it's Arthas and Ner'zhul.

D (trait) switch between judgement types, every 3d basic attack applies the shit / or switch betwen auras

Q hand of reckoning
W crusader strike
E divine storm (uther should get a new ulti, pff. this will be a dmg basic ability)
R1 avenging wrath
R2 consecration

also lots of talents for auras and seals xd like on lvl 20 just instead of storm shield blessing of kings or might XD would be cool, kk thx

Master Skin Arthas
without the beard tho, not very cool for a young king

i need more hype heroes like artanis, beefy, lots of self sustain and decent dmg

Give consecration as his E
Auras should be from talents, selection of 3 styles at level 7 or something.
Trait should be hammer of wrath to execute low HP players with a CD

I'm not a fan of the ults, maybe make the ults different blessings that buff you and your team mates for 15 seconds, might giving damage, kings max HP and a shield?

regular skin tints: blue ofc, scarlet crusader, green or golden

skins: Terran Marine Arthas, Dragon Knight Arthas, Policeman Arthas

is it gay if i want johanna and sonya to corner me, and take out their sweaty, big hard throbbing girlcocks and make me suck them before fucking my ass?

Hopefully never. The Lich King is Arthas in his "prime", whether you like it or not.

Save paladin skillsets for Tyrion or Maraad or Turalyon or heck, even Yrel

blessings are level 20 basically because medivh has mage buffs for lvl 20 talents